The Information Apocalypse

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

The Information Apocalypse

Postby phyllo » Wed May 27, 2020 12:44 pm

In the end, the information apocalypse arrived a couple of weeks ago, ushered in not by some new reality-bending technology but by a disgraced scientist in a slick 26-minute video.

In its first few days of release, “The Plandemic” — a short film filled with so much coronavirus disinformation that it has since been banned by major tech platforms — racked up more than 8 million views across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, peddling outright falsehoods and conspiratorial claims about the origins of the current pandemic.

This wasn't so much the result of the film's promptly and widely debunked content as it was the professional credentials of its main character, Judy Mikovits — a disgraced research scientist with a PhD in biochemistry and a resume that includes 22 years working for the National Cancer Institute. Mikovits lent a seemingly authoritative voice to a slop bucket of virus disinformation that was already circulating. She offered a PhD endorsement of long-debunked falsehoods about the coronavirus. She was a reason to believe — so much so that she is now a bestselling author on Amazon.

Mikovits was a perplexity to regular people trying to make sense of the current pandemic. As one person wrote in an email to BuzzFeed News shortly after “The Plandemic” was released: “[I can’t] figure out how to vet this disturbing video. It is either the truth or a very clever fabrication that plays all the anti vax notes.”

In other words, “The Plandemic” had untethered viewers from our common reality and left them unable to distinguish fact from fiction. And it had done it entirely without technological wizardry. This was the future researchers and the media warned us about. And an avalanche of fake news hearings, news literacy efforts, and investments in fact-checking infrastructure since 2016 couldn’t stop it.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/cr ... apocalypse
phyllo
ILP Legend

Re: The Information Apocalypse

Postby MagsJ » Thu May 28, 2020 9:30 am

..doesn’t change the fact that they put toxic crap in vaccines, then into our arms.. which causes all sorts of modern illnesses to manifest in the very young upwards.

Strange.. how many children are acquiring high blood pressure and diabetes etc. before they’re even teens. The child healthcare worker I know, has seen this toddler ill-health happening over the years, and went into a long-lasting mental turmoil meltdown over it. The video has nothing to do with that!
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby WendyDarling » Thu May 28, 2020 1:28 pm

Where can I watch this video, The Plandemic?

by a disgraced scientist

Any scientist who doesn't agree with and follow the narrative is disgraced and much worse by the establishment.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Chakra Superstar » Thu May 28, 2020 4:51 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Where can I watch this video, The Plandemic?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IB3ijQuLkkUr/

WendyDarling wrote:
by a disgraced scientist

Any scientist who doesn't agree with and follow the narrative is disgraced and much worse by the establishment.

It's hilarious that Buzzfeed is calling someone else 'disgraced' since they were the conspiracy theorist outfit that first published the debunked Trump piss dossier, have been pushing the Cohen/Flynn debacle that's falling apart and spent 3 years making ‘bombshell’ allegations, spreading lies and disinformation about a Trump/Putin collusion that came to a big fat ‘nothing burger’? :lol:

EDIT: I just watched it and thought it was great. They have included clips of some of the dozens of doctors youtube and twitter have taken down (and some who lost their jobs). I was a little suspicious about Dr Mikovits because of the bad press she got (from the deep state controllers) but she's saying stuff I've found elsewhere. She's right on - as are the other doctors.

Chakra Superstar
Philosopher

Return to Current Events