Coronavirus Hoax

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:42 am

promethean75 wrote:Imma tell you what's so fucked up about this. I should he able to exile myself from civilization and find me a spot in the mountains until this thing blows over. That should be my right. But I cant do it because it'd be illegal. So essentially I am being forcibly trapped to exist in proximity to a bunch of virus carrying idiots.

im right next to some mountains if you wanna crash there i wont tell anyone
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:43 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:1-year of Lies from the liberal-left and communists:

this guy got his ass kicked by his neighbor

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:20 am

do u have a point tho?
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:21 am

i notice whenever u dont have a counter-argument, which is 99% of the time, u resort to ad hominid fallacies

that means u lose
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby perpetualburn » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:37 am

https://nationalfile.com/faucis-orders- ... ll-vaxxed/

Watching "Doctor" Fauci speak on matters of great importance is like watching some half-drunk garden gnome stumble through the tall grass of knowledge. It's hard to hate him or find him threatening, but he's clearly fallen from his post of protecting the family home from evil spirits.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/artic ... t-pandemic

A never-ending woke hell loop of endless lock-downs and throttled openings... never fully closed, never fully opened... always on your guard...from the "invisible enemy" ahhhh
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

"There, where the state CEASETH—pray look thither, my brethren! Do ye not see it, the rainbow and the bridges of the Superman?" -N

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn

Postby Jakob » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:17 pm

lel.jpg
lel.jpg (127.83 KiB) Viewed 336 times

Thats how I feel though. You hear this a lot now, dont go near these critters, dont let them near you.

Species fork.

Iinteresting, neh?
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:44 pm

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:08 pm

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Jakob » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:30 pm

Oh yeah but YouTube has deleted it and now its on bitchute, so it is all lies.
(Let them think that, people who at this point havent noticed the writing on the wall are truly not entirely sentient)
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:25 am

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 am

You can't make this shit up:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iXDkvE11ilUl/

Head Of Denmark's Medicine Agency Faints During Conference Announcing AstraZeneca Discontinuation

The head of Denmark's medicines agency, Tanja Erichsen, collapsed during the press conference announcing the Astra Zeneca vaccine discontinuation.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:09 pm

I guess the CDC quietly released an updated list of 2020 deaths and Coronavirus was not #1 and Coronavirus was not #2 as the highest cause of death in 2020, which may surprise a lot of people considering they were lead to believe that Coronavirus was so deadly.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:27 pm

WendyDarling wrote:I guess the CDC quietly released an updated list of 2020 deaths and Coronavirus was not #1 and Coronavirus was not #2 as the highest cause of death in 2020, which may surprise a lot of people considering they were lead to believe that Coronavirus was so deadly.

K: a couple of notes, one, covid deaths was third, behind cancer and heart disease
and GOP states refused to release that information, Florida for example, tried to
cover up the number of covid deaths...Texas removed thousands off its covid list due to them being
an antigen texts as opposed to molecular coronavirus text.... and little things
that that can affect the numbers...plus we know that the White house hid vital
covid information...by ordering the CDC to stop collecting data on covid 19 illness
and deaths.... so the actual numbers are probably quite a bit bigger...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Sleyor Wellhuxwell » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:59 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iXDkvE11ilUl/

Head Of Denmark's Medicine Agency Faints During Conference Announcing AstraZeneca Discontinuation

The head of Denmark's medicines agency, Tanja Erichsen, collapsed during the press conference announcing the Astra Zeneca vaccine discontinuation.

It is as if the head of the church had fallen down dead because it had just been announced that God was no longer responsible for him.
Sleyor Wellhuxwell

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:50 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:I guess the CDC quietly released an updated list of 2020 deaths and Coronavirus was not #1 and Coronavirus was not #2 as the highest cause of death in 2020, which may surprise a lot of people considering they were lead to believe that Coronavirus was so deadly.

K: a couple of notes, one, covid deaths was third, behind cancer and heart disease
and GOP states refused to release that information, Florida for example, tried to
cover up the number of covid deaths...Texas removed thousands off its covid list due to them being
an antigen texts as opposed to molecular coronavirus text.... and little things
that that can affect the numbers...plus we know that the White house hid vital
covid information...by ordering the CDC to stop collecting data on covid 19 illness
and deaths.... so the actual numbers are probably quite a bit bigger...

Kropotkin

Huh? “antigen texts?”
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:35 am

Antigen TEST, my fault.

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:48 pm

The plot thickens. Now the CDC advises that vaccinated people need not wear masks in public places. This MUST mean that the satanic Chinese cannibal virologists from planet X who are sponsored by the Biden family are actually trying to kill us with the vaccine, and not the virus. Or maybe it's both. This is confusing af. Because if they wanted to continue destabilizing the economy, they'd keep everything locked down and everyone in masks.

But then if the vaccine is some kind of secret sauce made to kill us, independent virologists would recognize something peculiar about it's content and shirley make this known publicly.

UNLESS they're families were threatened by Chinese ninja assassins that work for Hunter, if they snitched.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:20 pm

bRuH iTz aLL oN HiS lApToP

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Gloominary » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:30 pm

Let's see what happens next holiday season when people start stuffing their faces with alcohol, mcfood and mcmedicine, and start getting sick again.
My hunch is they'll blame the consequent spike in sickness and death on another wave of 'covid' or a 'new virus' and clamp down on us even harder, especially on those who didn't volunteer to be guinea pigs.
A lot of these covaxxes have been recalled already after thousands and millions have already taken them, whoops, but don't try holding big pharma accountable for any injures because they've been, immunized against financial and legal accountability.
Gone be interesting to see what happens to these lab rats down the road, should many perish I'm sure it'll be blamed on another round of covid and the unvaxxed.
You got to give the masses some carrot, lube and relief, can't be all stick, they're probably gone let us out a bit for riot season like last year.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:57 am

Gloominary wrote:Let's see what happens next holiday season when people start stuffing their faces with alcohol, mcfood and mcmedicine, and start getting sick again.
My hunch is they'll blame the consequent spike in sickness and death on another wave of 'covid' or a 'new virus' and clamp down on us even harder, especially on those who didn't volunteer to be guinea pigs.
A lot of these covaxxes have been recalled already after thousands and millions have already taken them, whoops, but don't try holding big pharma accountable for any injures because they've been, immunized against financial and legal accountability.
Gone be interesting to see what happens to these lab rats down the road, should many perish I'm sure it'll be blamed on another round of covid and the unvaxxed.
You got to give the masses some carrot, lube and relief, can't be all stick, they're probably gone let us out a bit for riot season like last year.

Yeah, the current "conspiracy theorist" is that the Vaccines are engineered to bring on new waves of sickness that they can then blame on Covid Novel 2 3 4 5 6 7, so the government can extend their corruption for years to come.

They don't want to "get back to normal".

Never forget, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Google are all working in concert to censor doubts about Covid, the vaccine, and the 2020 election. Why do you need mass censorship? Why so scared of questions and arguments?

To me, that's the proof, when you need to shutdown dialogues and conversations. Free Speech is finished in America.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Gloominary » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:48 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Gloominary wrote:Let's see what happens next holiday season when people start stuffing their faces with alcohol, mcfood and mcmedicine, and start getting sick again.

Yeah, the current "conspiracy theorist" is that the Vaccines are engineered to bring on new waves of sickness that they can then blame on Covid Novel 2 3 4 5 6 7, so the government can extend their corruption for years to come.

They don't want to "get back to normal".

Never forget, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Google are all working in concert to censor doubts about Covid, the vaccine, and the 2020 election. Why do you need mass censorship? Why so scared of questions and arguments?

To me, that's the proof, when you need to shutdown dialogues and conversations. Free Speech is finished in America.

Yea TPTB never had any respect for demonocracy and free, independent thought, which tells me they hate the people and the truth.
That was just a pretense they held last century, they've been exposed now as authoritarians.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby derleydoo » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:42 pm

What is the Indian word for 'hoax'? :-?
derleydoo
Thinker

Postby promethean75 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:26 pm

I dunno, 'pilgrim' maybe?

Oh u mean India Indians. Maybe 'brit'?
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:31 pm

derleydoo wrote:What is the Indian word for 'hoax'? :-?

Which regional dialect or language, ya want? there’s almost 20,000 of them.. why you asking?

Bengali.. Dhāppābāji
Gujarati.. Ṭhaga
Hindi.. chhal
Kannada.. Van̄cane
Marathi.. Labāḍī
Nepali.. Labāḍī
Odia.. ଛଳନା
Punjabi.. Dhōkhā
Sanskrit.. स्कैम
Sindhi.. ڇڪيو
Sinhala.. kavaṭa upāya
Tamil.. Puraḷi
Telugu.. Gālivārta
Urdu.. چکما
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Gloominary » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:13 pm

If they counted covaxxine deaths the same way they counted covid deaths, we'd be up to millions of covaxxine deaths by now.
I wonder how many old and sick people covaxxines are helping push over the edge into oblivion.
I know some people who had to take time off work because covaxxines made them sick and weak.
Gloominary
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events