Coronavirus Hoax

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:42 am

promethean75 wrote:Imma tell you what's so fucked up about this. I should he able to exile myself from civilization and find me a spot in the mountains until this thing blows over. That should be my right. But I cant do it because it'd be illegal. So essentially I am being forcibly trapped to exist in proximity to a bunch of virus carrying idiots.


im right next to some mountains if you wanna crash there i wont tell anyone
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29134
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:43 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:1-year of Lies from the liberal-left and communists:




this guy got his ass kicked by his neighbor
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29134
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:20 am

do u have a point tho?
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5198
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:21 am

i notice whenever u dont have a counter-argument, which is 99% of the time, u resort to ad hominid fallacies

that means u lose
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5198
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby perpetualburn » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:37 am

https://nationalfile.com/faucis-orders- ... ll-vaxxed/

Watching "Doctor" Fauci speak on matters of great importance is like watching some half-drunk garden gnome stumble through the tall grass of knowledge. It's hard to hate him or find him threatening, but he's clearly fallen from his post of protecting the family home from evil spirits.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/artic ... t-pandemic

A never-ending woke hell loop of endless lock-downs and throttled openings... never fully closed, never fully opened... always on your guard...from the "invisible enemy" ahhhh
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 am

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby Jakob » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:17 pm

lel.jpg
lel.jpg (127.83 KiB) Viewed 205 times



Thats how I feel though. You hear this a lot now, dont go near these critters, dont let them near you.

Species fork.


Iinteresting, neh?
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:44 pm

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5198
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:08 pm

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5198
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby Jakob » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:30 pm

Oh yeah but YouTube has deleted it and now its on bitchute, so it is all lies.
(Let them think that, people who at this point havent noticed the writing on the wall are truly not entirely sentient)
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:25 am

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5198
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 am

You can't make this shit up:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iXDkvE11ilUl/

Head Of Denmark's Medicine Agency Faints During Conference Announcing AstraZeneca Discontinuation

The head of Denmark's medicines agency, Tanja Erichsen, collapsed during the press conference announcing the Astra Zeneca vaccine discontinuation.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5198
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:09 pm

I guess the CDC quietly released an updated list of 2020 deaths and Coronavirus was not #1 and Coronavirus was not #2 as the highest cause of death in 2020, which may surprise a lot of people considering they were lead to believe that Coronavirus was so deadly.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8572
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:27 pm

WendyDarling wrote:I guess the CDC quietly released an updated list of 2020 deaths and Coronavirus was not #1 and Coronavirus was not #2 as the highest cause of death in 2020, which may surprise a lot of people considering they were lead to believe that Coronavirus was so deadly.



K: a couple of notes, one, covid deaths was third, behind cancer and heart disease
and GOP states refused to release that information, Florida for example, tried to
cover up the number of covid deaths...Texas removed thousands off its covid list due to them being
an antigen texts as opposed to molecular coronavirus text.... and little things
that that can affect the numbers...plus we know that the White house hid vital
covid information...by ordering the CDC to stop collecting data on covid 19 illness
and deaths.... so the actual numbers are probably quite a bit bigger...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9433
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby Sleyor Wellhuxwell » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:59 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iXDkvE11ilUl/

Head Of Denmark's Medicine Agency Faints During Conference Announcing AstraZeneca Discontinuation

The head of Denmark's medicines agency, Tanja Erichsen, collapsed during the press conference announcing the Astra Zeneca vaccine discontinuation.

It is as if the head of the church had fallen down dead because it had just been announced that God was no longer responsible for him.
User avatar
Sleyor Wellhuxwell
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:50 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:I guess the CDC quietly released an updated list of 2020 deaths and Coronavirus was not #1 and Coronavirus was not #2 as the highest cause of death in 2020, which may surprise a lot of people considering they were lead to believe that Coronavirus was so deadly.



K: a couple of notes, one, covid deaths was third, behind cancer and heart disease
and GOP states refused to release that information, Florida for example, tried to
cover up the number of covid deaths...Texas removed thousands off its covid list due to them being
an antigen texts as opposed to molecular coronavirus text.... and little things
that that can affect the numbers...plus we know that the White house hid vital
covid information...by ordering the CDC to stop collecting data on covid 19 illness
and deaths.... so the actual numbers are probably quite a bit bigger...

Kropotkin


Huh? “antigen texts?”
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8572
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Coronavirus Hoax

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:35 am

Antigen TEST, my fault.

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9433
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Previous

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users