It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and UNJUST

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and UNJUST

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:52 pm

Nice mental hula-hoops, but you're wrong.

The First Amendment protects private Citizens before any other apparatus, especially before a business or corporation, and the US President is the First Citizen of the country.

But you're too simple to know anything basic about Civics or Civil Liberties.

It's obvious that you're not an American.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Silhouette » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:55 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:It's obvious that you're not an American.

Thank fuck for that haha :lol:
Fortunately I live in a much freer country.

Urwrongx1000 wrote:The First Amendment protects private Citizens before any other apparatus, especially before a business or corporation, and the US President is the First Citizen of the country.

Oh really?
Tell me, which exact part of the following says so:

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution wrote:The civil rights of none shall be abridged on account of religious belief or worship, nor shall any national religion be established, nor shall the full and equal rights of conscience be in any manner, or on any pretext, infringed. The people shall not be deprived or abridged of their right to speak, to write, or to publish their sentiments; and the freedom of the press, as one of the great bulwarks of liberty, shall be inviolable. The people shall not be restrained from peaceably assembling and consulting for their common good; nor from applying to the Legislature by petitions, or remonstrances, for redress of their grievances.

I need your expertise, Urwrongx1000, only you can save me from missing the words of this amendment that have anything whatsoever to do with anything you just said. Save me!
Silhouette
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:48 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:its not tho. u should read the 1st amendment. it just doesnt say that or anything even remotely close to that. here i will paste it below for u. tell me which part u r referring to.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

how dum r u tho?

twitter made "the law" that the president cant speak, which is even more illegal than congress doing so

bro congress shall make no law. it means that congress cant make a law that abridges the freedom of speech. twitter rules are not laws. u can make rules for ur living room. u can kick democrats out of your living room for saying things that u dont like. when u kick them out, they can go to a public park down the street and keep on saying their democrat stuff.

do u not have any respect for private property? do u think that u should just be allowed on someone's property and that u can tell them to fuck off, and if they kick u out of their yard that the constitution is violated by that?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:50 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Silhouette wrote:In US Corporate law there is such a thing as "Corporate Personality",

Oh, ok, that justifies censoring the President of the United States, who is explicitly protected by the U.S. Constitution First Amendment Right to Free Speech.

You're brilliant, just like smears, the two of you belong together.

"Corporate Personality" is above The Law of the Land. Genius.

I'm pretty sure I need to add sarcasm here otherwise this response would fly over your head.

dude if u r not trolling right now then u r legit the dumbest motherfucker on earth

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:51 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:To any others making stupid arguments, like Sil and smears just did, I want you to explain yourself how Twitter, or any private corporation, has a law-making and law-enforcing ability above that of Congress.

Go ahead, I could use some comedy this morning. Make me laugh.

no one said that. r u confused about what a law is?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:21 am

corporations r not above the law, just becuz u believe they r

ur dum
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:29 am

there is no law that says they must give anyone any platform. congress shall make no law that abridges your freedom of speech, and they haven't.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:40 am

internet is a public space, not a private domain, times have changed
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:40 am

corporations shall make no law prohibiting speech either

corporations are not above congress
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:46 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:internet is a public space, not a private domain, times have changed

laws haven't tho

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:47 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:corporations shall make no law prohibiting speech either

corporations are not above congress

they have not made any laws no one knows what u r talking about bruh

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:48 am

i am coming to ur house and im going to sit in your living room and read the communist manifesto out loud and if u do not let me then u r censoring me and that is unconstitutional and u r violating me free speech since u r not above congress.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:21 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:internet is a public space, not a private domain, times have changed

The global data-wars have begun.. who can own/have access to what data.. who’s moving their entire data stores where.. which platforms are looking to be banned in which countries.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Previous

Return to Current Events