It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and UNJUST

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and UNJUST

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:25 pm

Sil, you are a hypocrite and a coward. So far the only thing you have above smears is the ability to write complete sentences and paragraphs.

Prove me wrong, address my arguments in Advanced Freedom thread, or remain a coward.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Silhouette » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:07 am

obsrvr524 wrote:What I stated time and time again was that "everyone needs their bubble of belief".

Yeah haha, when you say "everyone" it dillutes the accountability nicely huh? :D
Almost as if you can use it whenever the emphasis is clear that you're specifically applying it to someone else, "but it's ok because you say everyone" like you had the SLIGHTEST intention of implicating yourself in any way as well... :icon-rolleyes:

As a side note it's funny how being likened to iambiguous has been getting thrown around a fair amount recently as a put-down :lol: Poor guy.

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Sil, you are a hypocrite and a coward. So far the only thing you have above smears is the ability to write complete sentences and paragraphs.

Prove me wrong, address my arguments in Advanced Freedom thread, or remain a coward.

Urwrong....

Ur words mean literally nothing.

That is all.
Silhouette
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:27 am

Stay a slave then, child, it makes no difference to me. Intelligence is wasted on your kind.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:27 am

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:46 am

i love it that you posted a youtube video about how youtube cant be trusted
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:57 am

welcome to 2021
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:00 am

the year that your orange god will spend unsuccessfully trying to keep himself, his family, and a shit ton of his followers out of prison.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:11 am

if u dont know who cy vance, audrey strauss, letitia james, e jean carroll or fani willis are u should go and check them out. those are just some of the people who are going to fuck trump up the ass with a sledgehammer as soon as biden gets sworn in. your god is going to be sacrificed. you can tell yourself he was martyred, but he's just a shitty con man and youre just a mark who fell for his lies. its over man. time to come back to reality and start to try and heal yourself.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:16 am

he's not gonna be able to scream hoax in the courtrooms when he has to face the actual evidence of his financial crimes.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:12 pm

ur a fuckin liar smears:

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:06 pm

Fake Newspeak!

:o

:-$
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:34 pm

gavin mcinnes lol dude it's like u only listen to idiots. that dude has the credibility of a bag of dog shit.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Silhouette » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:26 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:gavin mcinnes lol dude it's like u only listen to idiots. that dude has the credibility of a bag of dog shit.

It's what somebody does when they could never keep up with credible lines of inquiry, so they convince themselves that those without credibility (who operate at a much more simplistic level that they can keep up with) are being repressed and that only they really know the real truth - making you feel special if you're one of the few who's in on it. How else can they maintain an illusion that they're great and that there is an important meaningfulness to their life? Conspiracy is the natural resort for the frustrated narcissist - much to the exasperation of all around them who can point out even the most obvious oversights with ease. But they can simply be ignored and attacked for possessing all the weaknesses that the nut can't admit actually apply to them. Two psychological issues with one stone: confirmation bias and projection.

I guess this wasn't a problem back in the days where communication and travel didn't open up the wider world to everyone, exposing just how deficient these people are to themselves, and connecting all those in a similar situation - enabling them to mutually support and validate each other in their predicament. It must be a sad and lonely life, but you can't feel help feel bad for them - what else can they do to cope with themselves? It's just a shame that the noise they make can persuade equally deficient minds without the megalomania who lack the wherewithal to see past it, and they actually amount to a retardative political force for the whole. Such is the cost of democracy, but to maintain that right we just have to put up with them and let them seethe and protest in their dark corners. That's why the only thing that seems to work is leaving them to it - but if you find it fun to laugh at their expense that's fair enough I guess, it can be pretty funny.
Silhouette
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:49 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:gavin mcinnes lol dude it's like u only listen to idiots. that dude has the credibility of a bag of dog shit.

i think ur just jealous cuz hes cool and u cant grift very well
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:19 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:

i think ur just jealous cuz hes cool and u cant grift very well

do u jack off to his videos?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:06 am

its a violation of the 1st amendment to censor the president of the united states

u shud admit that already
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:56 am

its not tho. u should read the 1st amendment. it just doesnt say that or anything even remotely close to that. here i will paste it below for u. tell me which part u r referring to.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:42 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:its not tho. u should read the 1st amendment. it just doesnt say that or anything even remotely close to that. here i will paste it below for u. tell me which part u r referring to.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

how dum r u tho?

twitter made "the law" that the president cant speak, which is even more illegal than congress doing so
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:43 am

i enjoy how fucked up ur rationale is tho, that if a private company wants to pass its own laws, that that somehow bypasses the us constitution?

r u fukin dense?
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Silhouette » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:50 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:how dum r u tho?

r u fukin dense?

In US Corporate law there is such a thing as "Corporate Personality", which grants corporations the status of being their own person with a "legal personality" separate even from the individual capitalists and workers within the corporation.

As such, corporations themselves are protected by the First Amendment of the US constitution, allowing them their own freedom of speech. If Twitter does not wish to exercise this right in line with the speech of one of its users, it doesn't have to. In just the same way, one person cannot force a second person to speak for them in line with the freedom of speech of the first person, if the second person doesn't want to. The freedom of speech of the second person must be respected, leaving the first person the only option of finding their own free means of speaking.

So yeah, Twitter's freedom of speech is perfectly in line with the US constitution when they don't want their users saying certain things in line with Twitter's freedom of speech.
The user is free to find any way to speak that they like, that doesn't violate the freedom of speech of any other persons.
If a user insists on using Twitter to express themselves in a way that Twitter doesn't want to express itself, then it's actually the user who is violating the First Amendment rights of another person. Trump would thereby be violating the First Amendment of the US constitution according to your argument. Nice job.

So yeah, "how dum r u tho?"
"r u fuckin dense?"
It will never occur to you that it's all you who is the problem here, will it.
Silhouette
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:18 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:I think the only issue with this is that the insurgent (and truly treasonous) globalists allowed certain communication companies to become communication monopolies. By doing so those companies became fundamental communication networks for the public. Even though they were not publicly owned, they were still in control of the public communication method and system.

They have done the same with the education system and their unions - giving them control over young minds who become older decision makers (the Eric Swalwells).

They changed the laws to allow for domination of a very critical infrastructure pinion, especially to any democracy - information flow and education - propaganda.

In effect, they went around the US First Amendment to defeat its intent by altering the safeguard laws while no one was paying attention. SCOTUS should have been brought in but they had already been corrupted too.

Now they are in the position of being able to literally hypnotize the entire population through subtle messaging - "virtue signaling" (while keeping the reasoning - the "consciousness") silent. Words are forbidden or used to propagate attitudes, desires, and incentives - manipulation of a population. They create hatred or love wherever they want it applied.

Half of the population can never know why they hate so much because those who could reason it out accurately are never heard.

The USA is truly a Zombie nation now. And controlled by Globalist authoritarians - both corporate and political.

Did any of you realize The Body Snatchers movie plot?

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:29 pm

Allowing the monopolies involving public communication was, in fact, Unconstitutional even though US Congress had allowed it (US Congress often makes unconstitutional laws that have to be challenged and aborted).

The intent of the US Constitution overrides US Congressional statutes.

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:09 pm

Silhouette wrote:In US Corporate law there is such a thing as "Corporate Personality",

Oh, ok, that justifies censoring the President of the United States, who is explicitly protected by the U.S. Constitution First Amendment Right to Free Speech.

You're brilliant, just like smears, the two of you belong together.

"Corporate Personality" is above The Law of the Land. Genius.

I'm pretty sure I need to add sarcasm here otherwise this response would fly over your head.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:11 pm

To any others making stupid arguments, like Sil and smears just did, I want you to explain yourself how Twitter, or any private corporation, has a law-making and law-enforcing ability above that of Congress.

Go ahead, I could use some comedy this morning. Make me laugh.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Silhouette » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:28 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:To any others making stupid arguments, like Sil and smears just did, I want you to explain yourself how Twitter, or any private corporation, has a law-making and law-enforcing ability above that of Congress.

Go ahead, I could use some comedy this morning. Make me laugh.

Oh, it's not my law or my argument.

The Supreme Court ruled this.

Feel free to laugh at them, I'm just a messenger telling you what happened in the real world. I know you like to think that anything that doesn't confirm with your wishes is corrupted, so I guess you'll just be disregarding the Supreme Court on these lines.
But yeah, the First Amendment gives Twitter free speech rights, and even a US president can't make Twitter say what they want them to say if Twitter doesn't want to say it. That's the First Amendment right of Twitter as a "Corporate Personality", and Corporate Personality isn't "above" the law - it IS the law. If you don't like it, don't take it up with me - take it up with the Supreme Court. I'm sure your legal expertise will make you their top priority.
Silhouette
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events