Demonrats wanted a Civil War

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Demonrats wanted a Civil War

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:01 am

HumAnIze wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, cable tv.

Zoomers are all moving to the internet and social media. Legacy Media will not survive two decades.

Nonsense, so-called legacy media and the oligarchs behind it are already colonizing the internet and will have near-complete control over it within two decades. Look at youtube for example, it's already "normified" beyond recognition of what it was just one decade ago.

And most people, including zoomers, are too lazy to take the time to look up information on their own, they just passively absorb whatever appears on their screen from various social media or browser feeds. People don't care. I have no idea where you get this perspective like "don't worry, things are getting better!", what a joke. People are more controlled, lobotomized, lazy, pacified and retardified than ever. And it is only getting worse all the time.

dont be disingenuous. you know that's not what i was asking for. i'm not going to accept that you are unable to read and comprehend my post, so i'm forced to assume that you just can't produce any backing for your claim and that you're trying to back out of it and save face. that's boring man. do better.
pending
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:02 am

HumAnIze wrote:Nonsense, so-called legacy media and the oligarchs behind it are already colonizing the internet and will have near-complete control over it within two decades. Look at youtube for example, it's already "normified" beyond recognition of what it was just one decade ago.

And most people, including zoomers, are too lazy to take the time to look up information on their own, they just passively absorb whatever appears on their screen from various social media or browser feeds. People don't care. I have no idea where you get this perspective like "don't worry, things are getting better!", what a joke. People are more controlled, lobotomized, lazy, pacified and retardified than ever. And it is only getting worse all the time.

Once the Boomers start dying off, they are currently age 60-80, then Legacy Media will tank. Zoomers are stupid, but they're slightly better than Boomers with the advent of world wide growth of internet and information.

The problem is with Authority of who to trust about information and why. The US and other Western governments have proven wrong and illegitimate when it comes to information, so this generation and the next will cling to whomever wins the status of 'trustable' news. This is occurring on the internet right now, with the advent of organizations such as Tim Pool, Daily Wire, Steven Crowder, and many other "Alternative Right" / Conservative sources of information. I believe that people will shift away from Liberal viewpoints, given their adding contradictions and hypocrisies have a tipping-point and intoleration point among the Centrists. Reasonable, well-meaning people can only take so much bullshit. The public deserves options, choices, and alternatives. You can argue that the political-Right, Conservatives are "controlled-opposition" and I'd agree.

For example, there are NO media representations that are pro-Nationalist and against Zionism. Because Western governments cannot allow such a political option or opinion. To be Nationalist, for your own country and people, is "too far Right". Everybody needs to be Globalist-Internationalists instead, and die for Ukraine.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby HumAnIze » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:09 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
HumAnIze wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, cable tv.

Zoomers are all moving to the internet and social media. Legacy Media will not survive two decades.

Nonsense, so-called legacy media and the oligarchs behind it are already colonizing the internet and will have near-complete control over it within two decades. Look at youtube for example, it's already "normified" beyond recognition of what it was just one decade ago.

dont be disingenuous. you know that's not what i was asking for. i'm not going to accept that you are unable to read and comprehend my post, so i'm forced to assume that you just can't produce any backing for your claim and that you're trying to back out of it and save face. that's boring man. do better.

Wait, was I even talking to you?

Did I see your name in my quote post?

hmmm let me see, granted its hard for me to remember buttttttttttt

BNope. not there.

Hm, weird. Why are you responding to me when I wasnt even talking to you?

=; #-o :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
HumAnIze
Thinker

Postby HumAnIze » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:16 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
HumAnIze wrote:Nonsense, so-called legacy media and the oligarchs behind it are already colonizing the internet and will have near-complete control over it within two decades. Look at youtube for example, it's already "normified" beyond recognition of what it was just one decade ago.

Once the Boomers start dying off, they are currently age 60-80, then Legacy Media will tank.

Clearly you know nothing about media, technology, the internet, social media, or gen z.

Zoomers are stupid, but they're slightly better than Boomers with the advent of world wide growth of internet and information.

Highly amazing you can still cling to such nonsense oversimplified stereotypes like this.

Then again it is you. So. Yeah.. not as surprised really. I would probably be more surprised if you ever said anything that wasn't a stereotypical platitude.

The problem is with Authority of who to trust about information and why.

That's not a problem if you have a well-functioning brainsystem.

The US and other Western governments have proven wrong and illegitimate when it comes to information, so this generation and the next will cling to whomever wins the status of 'trustable' news.

Platitude.

This is occurring on the internet right now, with the advent of organizations such as Tim Pool, Daily Wire, Steven Crowder, and many other "Alternative Right" / Conservative sources of information. I believe that people will shift away from Liberal viewpoints, given their adding contradictions and hypocrisies have a tipping-point and intoleration point among the Centrists. Reasonable, well-meaning people can only take so much bullshit.

False, they are literally made of BS. So they can take an infinite amount of it, in fact they quite love it and don't want anything else.

I can tell you never really tried to wake people up before. You still have some weird kind of hope for the normies to "suddenly get it", lol.

Yeah, good luck with that.

The public deserves options, choices, and alternatives.

Why? The public is fucking retarded. They deserve nothing but whatever they get. Fax

You can argue that the political-Right, Conservatives are "controlled-opposition" and I'd agree.

Wow, we agree. Nice! =D> 8)

For example, there are NO media representations that are pro-Nationalist and against Zionism.

David Duke comes to mind. Or whats his name, weird religious dude with the long beard who broadcast from somewhere in the mountains.

Point is there are examples of anti-zionist pro-western nationalists out there. If you go in for that sort of thing.

Because Western governments cannot allow such a political option or opinion. To be Nationalist, for your own country and people, is "too far Right". Everybody needs to be Globalist-Internationalists instead, and die for Ukraine.

Correct. Ukraine forever up to and including infinite nuclear world war 3, 4, 5 6 7 and a billion until everyone is fried goo melted into the dirt. Because um, "putin bad" or sumthin
HumAnIze
Thinker

Postby HumAnIze » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:18 am

The so-called logic of western 'liberal democracy'. Oh yah. Can't wait.
HumAnIze
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:55 am

HumAnIze wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:For example, there are NO media representations that are pro-Nationalist and against Zionism.

David Duke comes to mind. Or whats his name, weird religious dude with the long beard who broadcast from somewhere in the mountains.

Adam Green.. Know More News..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:55 am

HumAnIze wrote:Clearly you know nothing about media, technology, the internet, social media, or gen z.

It's common sense.

Boomers grew up with television and depended on cable news / legacy media for their information.

Zoomers grew up with smart phones and the internet.

1+1=2

Internet is going to overtake cable tv when the Boomers start dying out. Now, do you have anymore worthwhile points or can I just ignore the rest?
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:52 pm

HumAnIze wrote:Hm, weird. Why are you responding to me when I wasnt even talking to you?

-removed-
pending
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Dan~ » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:01 pm

That post was inappropriate.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting my free game projects.
ImageImage
Truth is based in sensing, in vision. And we can only see when we are alive.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:26 am

my bad. it just felt right.
pending
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby HumAnIze » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:46 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
HumAnIze wrote:Clearly you know nothing about media, technology, the internet, social media, or gen z.

It's common sense.

Boomers grew up with television and depended on cable news / legacy media for their information.

Zoomers grew up with smart phones and the internet.

1+1=2

Internet is going to overtake cable tv when the Boomers start dying out. Now, do you have anymore worthwhile points or can I just ignore the rest?

The way you think is so tragic I wouldn't even be able to call it funny. It's like I want to laugh at you, but it's just sad laughing at the mentally disabled.
HumAnIze
Thinker

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:48 pm

All you're proving is that you're out of touch with humanity.

And that you need to work on your taunts.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby HumAnIze » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:52 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:All you're proving is that you're out of touch with humanity.

And that you need to work on your taunts.

The only thing I am out of touch with is the kind of normie retardism you seem so accustomed to.

You legit believe all these memes that come to you through.. more mass media. About mass media somehow "dying". LOL

Truly incredible. As if zoomers or millennials were any less brainfucked retarded than boomers are, when it comes to this media shit. Yikes.
HumAnIze
Thinker

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:38 am

It must be some severe shock to you that Millennials watch far less cable tv news than Boomers, Zoomers and Gen A almost not at all.

Sorry that facts hurt you so badly. Try getting out more, talking with people, touching grass, etc. Seems like you need it.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Current Events