Armed standoff at Portland

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri May 14, 2021 8:18 pm

promethean75 wrote:You've been lied to smears. Mr. Ngo is an honest american patriot who was attacked by a vicious milkshake thrown by the antifascist fascists. This is an undisputed fact.


K: I dispute it... It seems clear from what I have read, he has a very loose relationship
with the truth... as does most conservatives...he is just another kid conservative
who is clueless about what is real and what isn't...clueless young conservatives,
I think I despise young conservatives more then any other group......

they think they know stuff when they don't know jackshit....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9662
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri May 14, 2021 9:11 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:the things about conservatives is, they always cite
sources that are dubious at best.... bitchute or faux news or
some loser like Tucker Carlsen or Tomi Lahren.......

I would hope that conservatives would cite people who
has a better track record then Tucker... but I guess I am
asking for too much....

Kropotkin

No they cite the actual video evidence and they have to go to conservative networks to see the actual videos instead of - "There are reports that an anonymous informer said that this person did this terrible thing. We should all hate that person for doing such terrible things" - close to half the time those stories turn out to be false but the MSM propagandists don't wait to find the truth. They don't care about truth at all - and it shows for those who bother to check around other networks.

Conservatives - maintain the structure - not always focused on truth.
Liberals - change and destroy the structure - liberate from and forget truth.

In all countries, conservatives do not concern themselves with truth over narrative but most in the West, especially now, go to the trouble of verifying their sources and if they cannot, they state and make a point that they cannot verify the story. In the East and Middle East conservationism is about maintaining the narrative (just as it is with the social authoritarian liberals in the West).

The battle is largely between Truth vs Narrative propaganda.

MSM propaganda => provably all about Narrative propaganda - shown time and time and time again to have lied with no apology. "Silence the opposition." That is what socialists do.

Western Conservatives => "Truth is on our side" - expose it - prove it - don't allow the lies - but don't try to silence the opposition.

Neither is perfect but right now in the West, there is a HUGE difference between the two modes of operation with conservatives trying to be as transparent as possible (like Mr Trump's willingness to face the hostile media) and the socialist authoritarian liberals being constantly opaque and deceptive (like O'Biden's hiding and refusing to take questions even from a very friendly media).

To find the truth you have to look for it. And that means examining all sides and the dark. It takes effort. But that takes too much trouble for you propaganda pundits - and you might accidentally see something uncomfortable.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri May 14, 2021 10:42 pm

and I might point out that James O'Keefe, Veritas project has been
accused of doctoring video as well as Andy Ngo, which has been
shown on such entertainment channels as Faux news, and Oan.....

addition: I missed the recent attempt by Sean Hannity to doctor video's
of Biden....


doctoring photos and video's is a long time GOP tactic...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9662
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri May 14, 2021 11:27 pm

Have you ever tried to doctor an entire video or in some cases multiple videos of the same event? They change Mr Trump's words from his speeches - multiple recordings of them? That is a lot of trouble - especially considering they would be sued in a heart beat. Why is it that the conservative networks don't preach to not listen to MSM and rather often display them preaching their propaganda gospel?

And then why doesn't MSM show the real video to refute and expose the deception? Why do the MSM propagandists refuse to investigate anything unless it is a obscure accusation of Mr Trump? Why don't they apologize after then have been caught lying? Why does MSM try to silence the conservative networks rather than show the truth and let it be proven? Instead they depend on hidden "whistle-blowers" spreading rumor which more often than not turn out to be complete lies - and proven so (such as both the Russia Hoax and the Ukraine Hoax - used to distract from the COVID outbreak).

The differences between them is stark. But you still have to watch both honestly for a while to see it. You would never be able to manage that. So of course you are stuck in your bubble. :D
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri May 14, 2021 11:31 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:Have you ever tried to doctor an entire video or in some cases multiple videos of the same event? They change Mr Trump's words from his speeches - multiple recordings of them? That is a lot of trouble - especially considering they would be sued in a heart beat. Why is it that the conservative networks don't preach to not listen to MSM and rather often display them preaching their propaganda gospel?

K: as usual, I ask for proof of this accusation....

Ob:
And then why doesn't MSM show the real video to refute and expose the deception? Why do the MSM propagandists refuse to investigate anything unless it is a obscure accusation of Mr Trump? Why don't they apologize after then have been caught lying? Why does MSM try to silence the conservative networks rather than show the truth and let it be proven? Instead they depend on hidden "whistle-blowers" spreading rumor which more often than not turn out to be complete lies - and proven so (such as both the Russia Hoax and the Ukraine Hoax - used to distract from the COVID outbreak).

K: there needs to be proof that this actually happened...

The differences between them is stark. But you still have to watch both honestly for a while to see it. You would never be able to manage that. So of course you are stuck in your bubble. :D


K: I am not looped into the right wing conspiracy theorists bubble.....
I actually only watch sports on tv...I don't watch the news....
to get news I go online...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9662
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat May 15, 2021 12:11 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: I am not looped into the right wing conspiracy theorists bubble.....

Yes - you are "looped" into Left wing conspiracy theories - "The Right is doing this. The Right is doing that!" - distracting from the extreme malpractice, perjury, contempt, and betrayal of the Left.

- Just typical Satanism - accuse the other party of your own sins.

Peter Kropotkin wrote:I don't watch the news....

That's obvious. And explains a lot of ignorance.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby WendyDarling » Sat May 15, 2021 1:15 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:from wiki.

this is the dude that we're talking about here.

and the first motherfucker who starts saying that google and wiki are leftist propaganda is a fucking idiot.



Andy Cuong Ngô (/noʊ/ n-oh; born c. 1986) is an American conservative journalist[1][2][3][4][5] and social media personality known for covering and video-recording demonstrators.[6] He is the editor-at-large of The Post Millennial, a Canadian conservative news website.[7] Ngô is a regular guest on Fox News[8] and has published columns in outlets such as the Wall Street Journal[9] and The Spectator.[10]

Ngô's coverage of anti-fascist groups and Muslims has been controversial, and the accuracy and credibility of his reporting have been disputed. He has been widely accused of sharing misleading and selectively edited videos,[11][3][12][13] described as a provocateur,[14][15][16][17] and accused of having links with militant right-wing groups in Portland.[18][19][20][21]

"links with militant right wing groups"? You believe that Andy Ngo, an Asian, is secretly a white supremacist or conspiring with the white supremacists accused of beating elderly Asians? LOLz!
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8711
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby WendyDarling » Sat May 15, 2021 1:16 am

obsrvr524 wrote:It's funny - watching those two get triggered. :lol:

:lol:
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8711
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby WendyDarling » Sat May 15, 2021 1:19 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:i mean here ya go....



Credibility
Ngo's credibility and objectivity as a journalist has been extensively criticized. Ngo has been accused of using selectively edited videos and sharing misleading and inaccurate information to paint antifa activists as violent, and to underplay the violence of the far-right[87] with Columbia Journalism Review accordingly describing Ngo as a "discredited provocateur".[88] Some of Ngo's contentions about antifa have been rated as "false" by fact-checker Politifact.[89] Several sources have declined to refer to Ngo as a "journalist".[12][90] Philosopher Jason Stanley contended in an interview with the Southern Poverty Law Center that Ngo promotes a false equivalence between left and right-wing political violence in the U.S.[85]


Ngo has also attracted criticism for allegedly associating with the same far-right groups that he purports to report on.[20][21][91] After Ngo was assaulted by left-wing protestors in Portland in 2019, the Portland-based newspaper Willamette Week quoted an unnamed Proud Boys member as saying that the attack on Ngo "happened because he ignored Proud Boys' offer of protection".[18] The paper further asserted "it is increasingly clear [Ngo] is coordinating his movements and his message with right-wing groups".[18]

Ngo's brand of journalism has been referred to as "busybody journalism",[33] and it has been contended that Ngo seeks to provoke left-wing violence. BuzzFeed News reported that "[Ngo]'s literal brand is that anti-fascists are violent and loathe him", adding that he "has been building to a dramatic confrontation with the Portland far left for months, his star rising along with the severity of the encounters...[Ngo] is willing to make himself the story and to stream himself doing it. He proceeds from a worldview and seeks to confirm it, without asking to what degree his coverage becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy".[23] Conversely, California State University extremism expert Brian Levin stated that Ngo was "a political pundit who certainly makes the most out of his conflicts, which sometimes turn violent on him...But to his credit, I’ve never seen him be the physical aggressor in the posts that he's made generally.”[92]


Ngo craves exposure of himself hospitalized with a skull fracture that was made by those imaginary Antifa fairies during their peaceful protests. Them beating him for reporting their fiery but peaceful activities wouldn't have anything to do with him not wanting to let them bully entire cities, let alone anyone who opposes their summer of love fests?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8711
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby WendyDarling » Sat May 15, 2021 1:29 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:gloominary serious question...

did you know any of this stuff about the guy you cited? if not, are you embarrassed to have cited him now?


Let us know when you show credible evidence. Maybe an Ngo news clip that obviously shows what Wiki, Google, Politifact, all third party fact checkers, NYT, and all the non libtarded MSM have verified about Ngo.

Evidence from leftists is rare to non existent.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8711
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby WendyDarling » Sat May 15, 2021 1:32 am

promethean75 wrote:You've been lied to smears. Mr. Ngo is an honest american patriot who was attacked by a vicious milkshake thrown by the antifascist fascists. This is an undisputed fact.


Oh, you watched that five minute attack that blackened Ngo's eye and broke bones?
If you did, it wasn't the joke you make it out to be.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8711
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat May 15, 2021 7:17 am

obsrvr524 wrote:It's funny - watching those two get triggered. :lol:


so when i call you an idiot with one line, you write it off as lacking substance. then when i give you substance, you come back with this. no one is triggered man. i'm trying to help you idiots out. ive said it before and will say it again, my well being isn't tied to how society is doing and i'll thrive no matter who holds what office. you're the one who cant calm down about the derp state and the socialists and how your daddy trump is somehow the victim of it all. out here trying to pass off some and ngo i mean dude there is no way you're this stupid you have to be trolling.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29527
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat May 15, 2021 4:44 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:from wiki.

this is the dude that we're talking about here.

and the first motherfucker who starts saying that google and wiki are leftist propaganda is a fucking idiot.



Andy Cuong Ngô (/noʊ/ n-oh; born c. 1986) is an American conservative journalist[1][2][3][4][5] and social media personality known for covering and video-recording demonstrators.[6] He is the editor-at-large of The Post Millennial, a Canadian conservative news website.[7] Ngô is a regular guest on Fox News[8] and has published columns in outlets such as the Wall Street Journal[9] and The Spectator.[10]

Ngô's coverage of anti-fascist groups and Muslims has been controversial, and the accuracy and credibility of his reporting have been disputed. He has been widely accused of sharing misleading and selectively edited videos,[11][3][12][13] described as a provocateur,[14][15][16][17] and accused of having links with militant right-wing groups in Portland.[18][19][20][21]

"links with militant right wing groups"? You believe that Andy Ngo, an Asian, is secretly a white supremacist or conspiring with the white supremacists accused of beating elderly Asians? LOLz!



are you saying that because he is asian that his politics aren't what they are?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29527
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun May 16, 2021 3:18 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:i'm trying to help you idiots out. ive said it before and will say it again, my well being isn't tied to how society is doing and i'll thrive no matter who holds what office.

And you believing that could well explain why you couldn't care less if what you say is true.

It is like those daft shellas you have in your congress who know that none of their adolescent policies will affect them because their super wealthy puppet masters will keep them on the gravy train - so they freely spout whatever their puppet masters want - exactly like O'Biden.

You and they don't care - just as you have said. And for that reason, your belief that it doesn't affect you - none of you should be allowed the slightest authority over anyone.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby Gloominary » Sun May 16, 2021 3:51 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:from wiki.

this is the dude that we're talking about here.

and the first motherfucker who starts saying that google and wiki are leftist propaganda is a fucking idiot.



Andy Cuong Ngô (/noʊ/ n-oh; born c. 1986) is an American conservative journalist[1][2][3][4][5] and social media personality known for covering and video-recording demonstrators.[6] He is the editor-at-large of The Post Millennial, a Canadian conservative news website.[7] Ngô is a regular guest on Fox News[8] and has published columns in outlets such as the Wall Street Journal[9] and The Spectator.[10]

Ngô's coverage of anti-fascist groups and Muslims has been controversial, and the accuracy and credibility of his reporting have been disputed. He has been widely accused of sharing misleading and selectively edited videos,[11][3][12][13] described as a provocateur,[14][15][16][17] and accused of having links with militant right-wing groups in Portland.[18][19][20][21]

"links with militant right wing groups"? You believe that Andy Ngo, an Asian, is secretly a white supremacist or conspiring with the white supremacists accused of beating elderly Asians? LOLz!



are you saying that because he is asian that his politics aren't what they are?

I wonder what makes Ngo a 'conservative' journalist and not just a journalist who may, or may not happen to be conservative?

Just because his coverage is controversial, doesn't necessarily mean it's inaccurate.

Just because he has links to 'militant' rightwing groups, doesn't mean he shares their politics, that's guilt by association.
A liberal journalist at CNN may have links to anarchists because he's making a documentary film about them, that doesn't make him an anarchist.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun May 16, 2021 7:29 am

gloom you're reaching
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29527
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun May 16, 2021 7:30 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:i'm trying to help you idiots out. ive said it before and will say it again, my well being isn't tied to how society is doing and i'll thrive no matter who holds what office.

And you believing that could well explain why you couldn't care less if what you say is true.

It is like those daft shellas you have in your congress who know that none of their adolescent policies will affect them because their super wealthy puppet masters will keep them on the gravy train - so they freely spout whatever their puppet masters want - exactly like O'Biden.

You and they don't care - just as you have said. And for that reason, your belief that it doesn't affect you - none of you should be allowed the slightest authority over anyone.



substanceless drivel that continues to evade the issue. very on brand.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29527
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby Gloominary » Sun May 16, 2021 5:58 pm

I don't trust the MSM much in general, most especially when it comes to leftwing militants, they're in league with them.

I'm giving guys like Andy Ngo a chance.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby Gloominary » Sun May 16, 2021 6:07 pm

User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby Gloominary » Sun May 16, 2021 6:36 pm

I just subscribed to Andy Ngo's YT channel, this should be interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmmfVSRVwMSfHdRf6v3lPxQ
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby Gloominary » Sun May 16, 2021 7:47 pm

The MSM has completely failed us in its coverage of leftwing militancy and so many other things.

As they continue to fail us, alternative and independent journalists will step up to the plate/fill in the gaps.

The MSM has no one to blame for this but themselves.

In time, these alternative and independent journalists may become the new mainstream, in some cases they already are.

The time for journalistic and political realignment is long overdue.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun May 16, 2021 10:35 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:substanceless drivel that continues to evade the issue. very on brand.

And that is Your idea of a substantive response? - "very on brand" :lol:

All we ever see from you is one sentence ad homs.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon May 17, 2021 7:25 am

dude the daily caller? it's like youre going out of your way to only listen to extremists.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29527
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon May 17, 2021 11:07 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:dude the daily caller? it's like youre going out of your way to only listen to extremists.

Mr R my dude youve got to stop being the dumbass here. Youre a fucking brilliant guy but ... well, you seem to actually be unaware of the nature of 'respected media' have played throughout their entire existence.

Its kay to read a newspaper or watch cnn if you do it to feel cozy while having coffee, but to believe them -- come on. Really. I mean, that's just not taking into account where these phenomena originated and how they operate.

Ive worked in the news for over a decade, people in the mainstream are even worse psychopaths than you hear so much spoken of nowadays.
The strong act as they may, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
Nietzsche's Heritage; The Philosophy of the Future - Some Music - The Magical Tree of Life
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 11542
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Armed standoff at Portland

Postby WendyDarling » Tue May 18, 2021 4:33 am

Gloominary wrote:I just subscribed to Andy Ngo's YT channel, this should be interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmmfVSRVwMSfHdRf6v3lPxQ


Report your thoughts please.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8711
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users