Trump is Still President

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:57 pm

Dan~ wrote:
And that’s not even getting started on how abysmally stupid you are.

I believe you are both seeking truth but arrived at drastically different regions of human development.
Why the ad homs?
Is urwrong your enemy?
Maybe respect your enemies.


Dan~,

You know I love you. I appreciate what you’re saying.

I have two options though:

Write a wall of text or use polemics.

Tell someone who argues that I’m stupid or tell them that they’re being stupid.

I understand the “mutual hamster wheel thing”

I want people to wake up NOW! Not billions of years from now!

Do I get off on swearing at people who degrade me?

No. I put up a mirror. He’s literally calling all non trump supporters stupid and pieces of shit in every post.

So I’m going to call him a stupid piece of shit when he doesn’t get his actual facts straight, so that he knows how it feels.

Let’s be realistic here. I’m not an “eye for an eye” guy on big stuff like life and death in the moment...

But if someone just spews bullshit day after day on a forum; when they always tell me how I’m supposed to feel about trump or I’m evil as fuck... I’m going to throw names at them as well... just so we know that we have common ground.

Nobody fucking wants to read walls of text here.

Most of us are watching long inane videos of crackpots that UrWrongs posts...

We’re not banning him or ignoring him. He should show us more respect than he’s giving us.

We all have lives here. We don’t even have to pay attention to him. People do it because they care.

They care about the issues, they care about UrWrong.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11790
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:15 pm

Do I go around clogging your or others' threads with off-topic, irrelevant bullshit?

No?

That's what I thought.



If you and others can't stay focused on a topic for more than a few minutes, then Philosophy is not the place for you.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Do I go around clogging your or others' threads with off-topic, irrelevant bullshit?

No?

That's what I thought.



If you and others can't stay focused on a topic for more than a few minutes, then Philosophy is not the place for you.


You’re off the rails man. You don’t understand why I sometimes say the things I do. You also don’t understand that we’re all growing everyday.

Trump is literally a psychotic psychopath. There’s no question about it.

A lot of people can’t handle my sentences on ILP.

The reason I brought up sex is because Trump is a hypocrite, not because I’m an incel. But you can’t handle the truth. So is Biden. But you can’t think outside of that bicameral mind theory.

There are over 100 fucking political parties in the US.

When you guys talk about media and politics, it’s ignorant and uninformed.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11790
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:09 am

No no, YOU are off the rails.

Now shut the fuck up with your personal sex problems, GET THE FUCK OF MY THREAD, or stay on topic, choice is yours.



Fucking idiot.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:14 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:No no, YOU are off the rails.

Now shut the fuck up with your personal sex problems, GET THE FUCK OF MY THREAD, or stay on topic, choice is yours.



Fucking idiot.


You’re mad because I pointed out a VERY serious flaw of Trump and Biden.

You know it’s true. I’m not trolling you dude.

Like I stated before... almost nobody in the US realizes that there are over 100 known political parties in the US.

You are ignorant about the magnitude of the bicameral mind in MSM.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11790
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:20 am

At least something can be learned from your insistence to bring your personal problems into other people's threads, or especially to link them to Trump. You represent the typical Marxist/Socialist/America hater, similar to smears, Sculptor, Lambo, Kropotkin, etc. The reason that your crowd "hates Trump" has nothing to do with Trump. Rather it has to do with your personal psychoses projected upon Trump, and using him as a Scapegoat. This is called "Trump Derangement Syndrome". It is a sociological phenomenon and it's very real. The Liberal-Left-Communists need a bad guy, a villain, to project their own Authoritarian underpinnings. You/They need a fall guy, somebody to blame, for your own personal failings in life.

It has nothing to do with Trump, really, in reality, and everything to do with your personal flaws as an individual.



So why are you particularly obsessed with Trump? Because he has a beautiful wife, and many beautiful women, and this makes you jealous. You wish that you were as desired or desirable as Trump. Rather than emulate and copy what Trump has in this regard, which is power, wealth, and charisma, you rather blame him "as a liar/deceiver", because you need to project your Sexual failings as a man and as a male. Because YOU can't get laid, and Trump can, you become obsessed, and easily fall into the "hate Trump for anything" category.

This is why you are a victim of TDS. The Liberal-Left-Communists have used this, as propaganda, to gain political power, blaming Trump literally for everything.

You/They blamed and continue to blame Trump for being "literally Hitler", when your side is responsible for street murders, rioting, destroying countless innocent people's lives, their businesses, calling Americans racist when they're not, insurrection, etc.



Then you have the audacity to continue your psychosis, here in a philosophy forum, in this thread, blaming me for your own bullshit.

Shut the fuck, you are responsible for your own problems, and nobody else. The same applies to other Marxist man-babies, who can't grow the fuck up, and who can't man up.



That's what it's about underneath, fearing real Manliness and masculine fortitude. Compare Trump versus Biden. Which is a man? Which is not? Which is masculine? Which is not?

Biden has obvious dementia and is unfit for political office. Harris is a psychotic hag, who will burn this country to the ground. You support this, because it represents you.

Real masculinity scares the fuck out of you, because it means you have to stop pointing the finger at others. This is also why Marxists are truly scared of what Trump represents.

Masculinity.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:22 am

I actually don’t hate trump dude. I think he’s to stupid to hate.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11790
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:23 am

Not according to everything you've said for weeks or months.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:31 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Not according to everything you've said for weeks or months.


Trump is definitely a psychotic psychopath.

That is not a lifelong condition for people. Some may disagree with me; I disagree with them.

I used to be a psychotic psychopath too, probably still am to some degree, but not on the scale of trump dude. At a certain point an adult has to say to themselves, “my child is mentally retarded”...

Fine.

Trump doesn’t have that anymore, he has us. We need to be the adults in this.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11790
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:38 am

Ecmandu wrote:Trump is definitely a psychotic psychopath.

That is not a lifelong condition for people. Some may disagree with me; I disagree with them.

I used to be a psychotic psychopath too, probably still am to some degree, but not on the scale of trump dude. At a certain point an adult has to say to themselves, “my child is mentally retarded”...

Fine.

Trump doesn’t have that anymore, he has us. We need to be the adults in this.

Trump is a Narcissist and rather tame. He did not invoke the US military throughout his Presidency when he probably should have several times.

He does not demonstrate overt Psychopathy. This is further demonstrated by his large family and the adulation of his children. Psychopaths cannot sustain family structures.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:50 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Trump is definitely a psychotic psychopath.

That is not a lifelong condition for people. Some may disagree with me; I disagree with them.

I used to be a psychotic psychopath too, probably still am to some degree, but not on the scale of trump dude. At a certain point an adult has to say to themselves, “my child is mentally retarded”...

Fine.

Trump doesn’t have that anymore, he has us. We need to be the adults in this.

Trump is a Narcissist and rather tame. He did not invoke the US military throughout his Presidency when he probably should have several times.

He does not demonstrate overt Psychopathy. This is further demonstrated by his large family and the adulation of his children. Psychopaths cannot sustain family structures.


That’s not true. All psychopaths are narcissists but not all narcissists are psychopaths.

The dividing line: narcissists still have the capacity for feeling guilt. Have you ever seen that in trump? No you haven’t. That’s psychopathy. His ‘family’ is simply a tool to him and his posterity as a ‘great man”.

Fucking moronic shit. You’re literally talking to a recovered psychopath... I know what I’m talking about. America deserves better.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11790
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:08 am

I don't think you've recovered. You obviously struggle with whatever Guilt and Shame you harbor within. This regularly spills out on this forum, unasked for and unwanted by the way.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:56 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I don't think you've recovered. You obviously struggle with whatever Guilt and Shame you harbor within. This regularly spills out on this forum, unasked for and unwanted by the way.


Not very much on this forum is asked for or wanted..,

It’s called, “learning different perspectives”. You paint me in an extremely narrow way. The irony is, you’re projecting... you’re the narrowest poster on these boards.

We’re still being kind to you. It may not seem like it when I call most of your posts retarded... but...

Here’s the deal. Always currently being wrong about something is retardation. Let’s not play word games here. I can posts walls of text or post thousands of hours of YouTube videos denouncing all your videos.

Ultimately, at the end of the day, you just have to understand something. I don’t think you’re incapable of understanding things... you have psychological blocks. They come out in your posts.

I’m not trying to brainwash you dude. I’m telling you what I know.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11790
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:15 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:Prom you disservice him by encouraging his off-topic ranting.


It’s not off topic. I don’t have sex dude. You know why? Because I know for a fact it hurts the feelings of other people. It’s actually one of the biggest feeling hurters on earth.

What does douchebag Trump do ? He marries a fucking trophy wife.

Do you have any fucking clue what I could do in this world if I didn’t have ethics? If I decided to be a monster like trump with a billion times the brain power of him?!?!

You should be scared. But I’m not that person.

You don’t understand very much dude.



why do you care about other people's feelings so much?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29313
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:18 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:No no, YOU are off the rails.

Now shut the fuck up with your personal sex problems, GET THE FUCK OF MY THREAD, or stay on topic, choice is yours.



Fucking idiot.



lol @ them caps
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29313
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:11 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:Prom you disservice him by encouraging his off-topic ranting.


It’s not off topic. I don’t have sex dude. You know why? Because I know for a fact it hurts the feelings of other people. It’s actually one of the biggest feeling hurters on earth.

What does douchebag Trump do ? He marries a fucking trophy wife.

Do you have any fucking clue what I could do in this world if I didn’t have ethics? If I decided to be a monster like trump with a billion times the brain power of him?!?!

You should be scared. But I’m not that person.

You don’t understand very much dude.



why do you care about other people's feelings so much?


Because everyone is a part of me and I care about myself. It sounds grandiose, but actually it’s pretty reasonable. Not everyone is reasonable, including you.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11790
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:14 am

im the most reasonable person that youve ever even heard of bruh
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29313
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:11 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:im the most reasonable person that youve ever even heard of bruh


I didn’t mean to put you on the spot. I’m fucking tired man, going to bed.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11790
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:25 am

no god damnit you stay awake and explain yourself
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29313
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:10 pm

There are others ways of putting it. I don’t like cognitive dissonance, hypocrisy or contradiction, also, it’s felt wonderful when others help me, so I try to help them. I also see that empathy and logic demands that everyone go to their personal heaven forever for me to feel good about myself and life.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11790
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:34 pm

Trump is Still President.

3rd Term 2024.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:10 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Trump is Still President.

3rd Term 2024.


K: and showing us how detached from reality you are... but being a paid Russian troll,
reality doesn't really matter to you... How is Siberia this time of year?

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9497
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:28 pm

Oh no, the California Commie is upset!

Face it Kropotkin, I have more America in my toe than your entire body.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby promethean75 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:26 pm

https://youtu.be/butJ52nCLC0

*holds bic lighter above head*
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:40 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:At least something can be learned from your insistence to bring your personal problems into other people's threads, or especially to link them to Trump. You represent the typical Marxist/Socialist/America hater, similar to smears, Sculptor, Lambo, Kropotkin, etc. The reason that your crowd "hates Trump" has nothing to do with Trump. Rather it has to do with your personal psychoses projected upon Trump, and using him as a Scapegoat. This is called "Trump Derangement Syndrome". It is a sociological phenomenon and it's very real. The Liberal-Left-Communists need a bad guy, a villain, to project their own Authoritarian underpinnings. You/They need a fall guy, somebody to blame, for your own personal failings in life.

It has nothing to do with Trump, really, in reality, and everything to do with your personal flaws as an individual.



So why are you particularly obsessed with Trump? Because he has a beautiful wife, and many beautiful women, and this makes you jealous. You wish that you were as desired or desirable as Trump. Rather than emulate and copy what Trump has in this regard, which is power, wealth, and charisma, you rather blame him "as a liar/deceiver", because you need to project your Sexual failings as a man and as a male. Because YOU can't get laid, and Trump can, you become obsessed, and easily fall into the "hate Trump for anything" category.

This is why you are a victim of TDS. The Liberal-Left-Communists have used this, as propaganda, to gain political power, blaming Trump literally for everything.

You/They blamed and continue to blame Trump for being "literally Hitler", when your side is responsible for street murders, rioting, destroying countless innocent people's lives, their businesses, calling Americans racist when they're not, insurrection, etc.



Then you have the audacity to continue your psychosis, here in a philosophy forum, in this thread, blaming me for your own bullshit.

Shut the fuck, you are responsible for your own problems, and nobody else. The same applies to other Marxist man-babies, who can't grow the fuck up, and who can't man up.



That's what it's about underneath, fearing real Manliness and masculine fortitude. Compare Trump versus Biden. Which is a man? Which is not? Which is masculine? Which is not?

Biden has obvious dementia and is unfit for political office. Harris is a psychotic hag, who will burn this country to the ground. You support this, because it represents you.

Real masculinity scares the fuck out of you, because it means you have to stop pointing the finger at others. This is also why Marxists are truly scared of what Trump represents.

Masculinity.



tldr
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29313
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users