Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:58 am

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:22 am

This is a better version if you can get it on your mobile. They blocked it from where I am (except from my mobile :D )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQy9FVHT_xo
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:54 pm

I have to admit, you two should write comedy.. it is
absolutely hilarious what you clowns will believe in....

the far more likely explanation is this is a Russian disinformation
attempt....really, Biden who you claim is a multimillionaire, which I have
no information about, would drop off a laptop with sensitive information
on it, by someone who is, according to the blind one man computer business,
was "Mess up" and thus couldn't remember dropping it off.. really,
in a city 3000 miles from where he actually lives...

now put yourself in
Hunter place.... is this the actions you would take if you were Hunter Biden?

you are a millionaire, would you take a mac laptop to a place that isn't
certified to deal with Macs, 3000 miles from your home, with a "drug addle"
courier? really and this is somehow believable?

apparently, Giuliani tried to get every new organization in America to take
thus tripe and no one would take it outside of, yes, you guessed it,
the least credible news organization in NY..THE NYPOST....

really guys, comedy writing is going to be your thing...
you have already started with this nonsense, so keep going...

and thanks for the laughs, I appreciate it...

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8623
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:03 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:it is absolutely hilarious what you clowns will believe in....

Not even you will be able to deny the extent of corruption your kind has wrought in the light of these new truths.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:03 pm

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:15 pm

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:27 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:it is absolutely hilarious what you clowns will believe in....

Not even you will be able to deny the extent of corruption your kind has wrought in the light of these new truths.


K: "TRUTHS.... Please you wouldn't know the "TRUTH" if it bit you on the ass...

given you believe this hokum story of the wayward laptop....

you have no idea what is and what isn't true...

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8623
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:31 pm

Imagine being impeached for uncovering corruption that is being exposed out in the open right now.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:30 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:you have no idea what is and what isn't true...

Kropotkin

That from someone who only looks to the Left when he crosses the street then blames the Right cars for running over him.

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Imagine being impeached for uncovering corruption that is being exposed out in the open right now.

"It can't be exposed if no one is allowed to see it" - Twitter and Google/Facebook.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby iambiguous » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:55 am

Here is an assessment of the New York Post story at wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biden%E2% ... _reporting

It's now reported that Trump will bring this up at the debate on Thursday.

For me the bottom line revolves around actual hard evidence that Joe Biden did in fact meet with Vadym Pozharskyi at the behest of his son.

Where's the beef regarding that, Bannon?

Imagine if the liberals had been able to provide hard evidence that Trump actually met with Putin and, together, they plotted an election coup in 2016.

Again, if the beef is there, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. American foreign policy around the globe has always unfolded in the context of realpolitik -- given the economic interests of those who own and operate the global economy: cheap labor, natural resources and markets.

Like Donald Trump isn't smack dab in the middle of that.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: an exchange between Pedro and Smears?
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38601
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:28 am

iambiguous wrote:For me the bottom line revolves around actual hard evidence that Joe Biden did in fact meet with Vadym Pozharskyi at the behest of his son.

Where's the beef regarding that, Bannon?

Hunter Biden was acting as an unregistered foreign lobbying agent - federally illegal in the US. Mr Joe Biden participated, which had previously lied about. It is also federally illegal in the US for the VP to have secret, unlogged meetings with foreign agents. The DOJ must be informed of all such meetings.

So actually both Hunter Biden and Joe Biden committed federal crimes.

Additionally, the verified laptop evidence (verified by Hunter Biden's signature) implies that Mr Joe Biden received payments for foreign political favors - an impeachable federal offense.

And that is just for starters.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:05 am

If the accusations and current claims are true, then the FBI is severely compromised and will lose enormous public trust.

The ramifications for the accusations are severe and far-reaching, the entire DNC would collapse.

For example, if the DNC knowingly sat on this information, or it was spiked, during the impeachment, then they are culpable and complicit in the corruption.


US intelligence committees are also compromised.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:02 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:If the accusations and current claims are true, then the FBI is severely compromised and will lose enormous public trust.

The ramifications for the accusations are severe and far-reaching, the entire DNC would collapse.

For example, if the DNC knowingly sat on this information, or it was spiked, during the impeachment, then they are culpable and complicit in the corruption.


US intelligence committees are also compromised.

Why else would they be fighting so hard. I think that is what Mr Trump didn't expect. And that is also what makes him want to fight even harder. He knows the entire country is at stake. The FBI and DOJ have apparently already surrendered the country.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby iambiguous » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:13 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
iambiguous wrote:For me the bottom line revolves around actual hard evidence that Joe Biden did in fact meet with Vadym Pozharskyi at the behest of his son.

Where's the beef regarding that, Bannon?

Hunter Biden was acting as an unregistered foreign lobbying agent - federally illegal in the US. Mr Joe Biden participated, which had previously lied about. It is also federally illegal in the US for the VP to have secret, unlogged meetings with foreign agents. The DOJ must be informed of all such meetings.

So actually both Hunter Biden and Joe Biden committed federal crimes.

Additionally, the verified laptop evidence (verified by Hunter Biden's signature) implies that Mr Joe Biden received payments for foreign political favors - an impeachable federal offense.

And that is just for starters.


How many times do I have to say it. Both Biden and Trump [like Bush Sr. and W. and Clinton and Obama] are bona fide members of what I construe to be America's crony capitalist ruling class. A "swamp" let's call it. It's only a matter of how flagrant their behaviors are and what can actually be proved.

You have your collection of alleged facts, the liberals have their own. So, where is the smoking gun evidence that Trump and Putin were in cahoots on the 2016 election? Tons of evidence that members of the Trump campaign were involved with the Russians. But Trump himself was kept far enough out of the actual loop of meetings and contacts. Same with Joe Biden and "foreign agents". Where is the hard evidence that he met with Vadym Pozharskyi in order to reconfigure American foreign policy to enrich his son and the Biden family?

That's how it works "behind the curtains" here. For the ruling class encompassed here -- https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... s#p2397749 -- the evidence has to be big and it has to directly involve either Trump or Biden. Think Nixon and Watergate.

Also, my chief interest in you is the extent to which, like James. S. Saint, you are an objectivist. For me, the moral and political objectivists among us [as "I" understand the meaning of the word] have concocted this "overarching" one size fits all intellectual contraption of both "reality" and the "human condition". It's all there "in their head". How the world and everything in it works. And others are either "one of us" or "one of them". Here, at ILP, it often takes the form of "liberals" vs. "conservatives".

And the thing about [what Karpel Tunnel calls] "binary thinking", is that they tend to hammer in only those facts that are in sync with their own TOE. They see only what they already know. They are less interested in what is true or false in regard to moral and political conflagrations, but in insisting that these conflicts can only be divided up into the right thing or the wrong thing to do.

The part I explore here: https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 5&t=185296

Now, you'll either explore this with me on another thread or you won't.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: an exchange between Pedro and Smears?
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38601
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby iambiguous » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:30 pm

Another liberal media take on all this:
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... -know.html

'For the next two weeks until Election Day, expect allies of Donald Trump to repeat the same refrain: but his emails! So far, though, the revelation of Hunter Biden’s private messages and photographs has been a dud of an October surprise, largely because the story’s credibility is so evidently flimsy. It’s also confusing—both to Trump supporters who’d like to make hay out of it and to anyone else trying to understand how this whole saga came to be. How did a laptop supposedly belonging to the former vice president’s son end up in a Delaware computer repair shop, then get to Rudy Giuliani, then arrive at the New York Post? What does Steve Bannon have to do with it? Why did it make the entire right wing mad at Facebook (again)?'

What actual facts can both sides establish?

One thing though. Liberal media or not, the author doesn't explore my own take on the Biden/Trump connection given what I construe to be the crony capitalism reality embedded in the "deep state swamp" that is the ruling class here in America. The organic/historical relationship -- both political and economic -- between Wall Street and Main Street by way of K Street.

Besides when it comes to crony capitalism, Biden and most of the Democrats are a pale imitation of Trump Inc. From tax policy to deregulation to sitting corporate friendly judges, Donald Trump is the ruling class personified.

If "I" do say so myself. No getting around the political prejudices rooted in dasein, right?
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: an exchange between Pedro and Smears?
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38601
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:19 pm

If you want to compared levels of corruption, the answer is obvious.

Trump is about 1/100th as "corrupt" as Biden. Biden has been in politics for nearly half a century. What has he accomplished, other than making his family and himself rich, by selling-out America, to Ukraine, to China, to whomever else was ready to pay???

Trump has only been in Politics for a few years. He hasn't had a chance to be corrupted (yet).


Accusing Trump of "Colluding with Putin", compared to Biden, is like comparing a slap in the face to being pushed off a cliff.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby iambiguous » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:30 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:If you want to compared levels of corruption, the answer is obvious.

Trump is about 1/100th as "corrupt" as Biden. Biden has been in politics for nearly half a century. What has he accomplished, other than making his family and himself rich, by selling-out America, to Ukraine, to China, to whomever else was ready to pay???

Trump has only been in Politics for a few years. He hasn't had a chance to be corrupted (yet).


Accusing Trump of "Colluding with Putin", compared to Biden, is like comparing a slap in the face to being pushed off a cliff.


Let's just say that crony capitalism is a two way street. And that our take on Trump, the Trump campaign and Putin in 2016 and beyond are at odds.

I just wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that the Post story is actually at least close to being true.

Oh, and the fact that I recognize that my take on all of this is rooted in my own political prejudices rooted in dasein and not in the rabid conviction that those who don't agree with me are conservative scumbags.

You are an objectivist right?

How about if we take that part up on another thread?
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: an exchange between Pedro and Smears?
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38601
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:30 pm

iambiguous wrote:Let's just say that crony capitalism is a two way street. And that our take on Trump, the Trump campaign and Putin in 2016 and beyond are at odds.

I just wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that the Post story is actually at least close to being true.

Oh, and the fact that I recognize that my take on all of this is rooted in my own political prejudices rooted in dasein and not in the rabid conviction that those who don't agree with me are conservative scumbags.

You are an objectivist right?

How about if we take that part up on another thread?

I feel that would be a very large waste of time.

The Republic is on fire.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby iambiguous » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:03 am

iambiguous wrote:
You are an objectivist right?

How about if we take that part up on another thread?


Urwrongx1000 wrote: I feel that would be a very large waste of time.


Not only that, but look what is at stake for you if someone is actually able to convince you that your own value judgments are rooted subjectively in political prejudices rooted in dasein.

You could no longer insist that everyone who doesn't think exactly like you do about, well, everything, is, among other things, a scumbag liberal.

You don't even recognize how ridiculous objectivism is given all of the hundreds and hundreds of people up and down the political spectrum who agree with you that there is only one truly righteous path...but it's theirs not yours.

It's the need to see only your own arguments as reflecting the one objective truth that matters more than whatever you think that truth is.

Still, let's give it a shot. If nothing else as the exchange unfolds you'd be able to point out exactly why it is a waste of time.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: an exchange between Pedro and Smears?
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38601
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:20 am

You're too buried in Dasein to have a meaningful conversation about Objectivity with me.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:20 am

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:54 pm

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby iambiguous » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:39 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:You're too buried in Dasein to have a meaningful conversation about Objectivity with me.


Note to others:

Another objectivist wiggling towards the exit? :-"
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: an exchange between Pedro and Smears?
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38601
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby iambiguous » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:19 pm

Here we go!

From Fox News: "Trump calls on Barr to act quickly in Hunter Biden case"

And, to the extent that Barr is or is not Trump's lapdog, he will or will not "act quickly" on it. Let's see what unfolds.

This is one one of those political "scandals" that, given my own "political prejudices rooted in dasein", is a win-win contraption. My contention is that the leadership of both political parties sustain the crony capitalist "swamp" that sustains in turn the interest of those corporate entities that fund their election and reelection campaigns.

And, existentially, it is in changing or reforming this that "I" am the least "fractured and fragmented". Here and now. And, really, that's the best I can hope for.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: an exchange between Pedro and Smears?
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38601
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:50 pm

would this alleged Laptop be evidence in a court of law?

not in the least... and why?

because of what is called "Chain of custody" in other words, had the laptop
gone straight from Biden to the FBI.. we have a straight "chain of custody"
in never went into any body else's hands... but here we have a broken
"Chain of Custody" because it was in the hands of first the computer
shop for months, by his very account and then Rudy Giuliani had the laptop
for months.. trying to get the media to bring it out.... so, in fact,
the shop owner and Rudy could have placed into the laptop, all kinds of
things....you know, e-mails and pictures and accounts numbers...

there is no "chain of Custody" because the laptop wasn't in the FBI hands,
where it could have been preserved pristine and safe....
with whatever was on the laptop, being directly from Biden......

so, we have no way to know what was or wasn't or even if the laptop
is Biden's because there is no way to know because it wasn't secure,
in a solid "chain of Custody"... going straight from Biden to the FBI....

this means that the laptop could never, NEVER be able to be used in
a court of law... you can't know or be secured in what happen to the
laptop all those months in the shop owner or in Rudy's hands.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8623
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users