Aliens affirmed by Israelis

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Aliens affirmed by Israelis

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:59 pm

I know 100% that this is true. My grandfather (who’s deceased - in a manner of speaking - we never die) worked with ET’s in the CIA. I’ve met many of them in my life personally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... cna1250333
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Re: Aliens affirmed by Israelis

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:02 pm

That article refers to a paper written about the UFO guy which is not available as an online read when searched. If anyone finds a link to it, please share (and no Prom, you are not allowed to throw up some crazy unrelated link).
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Meno_ » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:42 pm

Meno_
breathless

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:46 pm

Nope, not the in depth article I would like to read.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby promethean75 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:48 pm

I've been telling you that we are not alone, but you didnt believe me.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:15 pm

Weird, so extraterrestrials only talk to Jews and the American government that is the world's biggest Jewish supporters. Very strange. In their alien language I wonder how they say mazel tov.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:23 pm

Zero_Sum wrote: In their alien language I wonder how they say mazel tov.

Carefully. 8-[
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:26 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote: In their alien language I wonder how they say mazel tov.

Carefully. 8-[

True I guess, if the aliens are revisionists of any kind they'll be sent to prison for ten years within the E.U.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:50 pm

I really don't see how anyone could identify anything as being "extraterrestrial" anyway.

They are playing with genes and DNA modification. They are secretly creating extreme tech materials and devices. How would anyone distinguish an alien or alien device from just another government experiment or project? They didn't know a single word of Yiddish? :-?

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:16 pm

Mazel Tov?

Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:37 pm

Think their leftists?

I'd bet on it. :-?

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:26 pm

All intelligent extraterrestrial language using bipedal creatures practice Marxism. You didn't know that? Bro we're like dinosaurs to them. I'ont even know why the drove so far.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:11 pm

promethean75 wrote:All intelligent extraterrestrial language using bipedal creatures practice Marxism. You didn't know that? Bro we're like dinosaurs to them. I'ont even know why the drove so far.

Maybe their society evolved totally into android beings so long ago that they find organic beings fascinating? Maybe a study of their own history? Entertainment? Distraction from their own political wars? Blame shifting?

Or maybe just a vacationing group who got lost and is now trying to make the best of it - Gagilligan's Island.

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:56 pm

promethean75 wrote:All intelligent extraterrestrial language using bipedal creatures practice Marxism. You didn't know that? Bro we're like dinosaurs to them. I'ont even know why the drove so far.

They apparently also speak Hebrew too. :-k Or, is it Yiddish?
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:27 pm

The same reason that some humans are obsessed with ant farms.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:10 pm

Ecmandu wrote:I know 100% that this is true. My grandfather (who’s deceased - in a manner of speaking - we never die) worked with ET’s in the CIA. I’ve met many of them in my life personally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... cna1250333

I used to go to school with one, whose mother was a nine foot green alien.

https://www.simonparkes.org
Sculptor

Postby Lorikeet » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:29 pm

Were they ritually castrated? I mean...circumcised.
Lorikeet

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:30 pm

Lorikeet wrote:Were they ritually castrated? I mean...circumcised.

Probably had their foreskin removed upon Israeli contact would be my guess.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Lorikeet » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:41 pm

Sex organ mutilation is a common practice among Afro-Asiatic tribes.
Lorikeet

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:46 pm

Lorikeet wrote:Sex organ mutilation is a common practice among Afro-Asiatic tribes.

The ancient Israelis crawled out of El Amarna [ancient Egypt], sounds about right.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Lorikeet » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:00 pm

The narrative of their spiritual sojourn is metaphorical.
It describes their expulsion from every tribe they came in contact with - for obvious reasons they will never admit or take responsibility for, because that would disturb their victim identity.
Then Yahweh accepted them, which is to say they accepted the idealization of their collective - the idea of themselves - excluding all other tribes from the creativity of this invention, denying it to all other tribes so as to not lose its elitist potency.....until Christianity and Islam, the two offshoots.
A mind game.
Lorikeet

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:11 pm

Lorikeet wrote:The narrative of their spiritual sojourn is metaphorical.
It describes their expulsion from every tribe they came in contact with - for obvious reasons they will never admit or take responsibility for, because that would disturb their victim identity.
Then Yahweh accepted them, which is to say they accepted the idealization of their collective - the idea of themselves - excluding all other tribes from the creativity of this invention, denying it to all other tribes so as to not lose its elitist potency.....until Christianity and Islam, the two offshoots.
A mind game.

Christianity and Islam was created to Judaize other tribes of people, religions invented for the servile races or ethnicities. They needed to incorporate the goyim into the Abrahamic mindset somehow, both religions facilitated that purpose.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Lorikeet » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:31 pm

Not exactly....Judaism was so attractive - seductive - to the ill, the excluded, the desperate in other tribes that it negated the original intent of preserving and manipulating victimhood.
They did not want others to have it.
But, civilizations produced "losers" and ill and degenerates by the dozens and these needed something comarable...so Christianity and Islam was invented to offer absolution to the losers and victims of natural selection, in every tribe.
Lorikeet

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:56 pm

Lorikeet wrote:Not exactly....Judaism was so attractive - seductive - to the ill, the excluded, the desperate in other tribes that it negated the original intent of preserving and manipulating victimhood.
But, civilizations produced "losers" and ill and degenerates by the dozens and these needed something comarable...so Christianity and Islam was invented to offer absolution to the losers and victims of natural selection, in every tribe.

Yes, however the first disciples, apostles, missionaries, priests, or martyrs were all [Hellenic or native] Jews.

Even Mohammed came from an area of ancient Saudi Arabia descended from Jews historically.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Lorikeet » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:00 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Lorikeet wrote:Not exactly....Judaism was so attractive - seductive - to the ill, the excluded, the desperate in other tribes that it negated the original intent of preserving and manipulating victimhood.

Yes, however the first disciples, apostles, missionaries, priests, or martyrs were all [Hellenic or native] Jews.

Even Mohammed came from an area of ancient Saudi Arabia descended from Jews historically.

Yes, and Christianity itself was Saul's invention, apostle Paul, not Christ. If he even existed.

When two memes, i.e., cultures come in contact there's cross contamination. The Jews still celebrate their victory over the Greeks...but did not escape unscathed.
They gave Europeans Christianity flu but they were also corrupted, producing, in time Marxism and Zionism.
Lorikeet

Next

Return to Science, Technology, and Math