Deep Questions That Can Only Be Asked On ILP

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Re: Deep Questions That Can Only Be Asked On ILP

Postby MagsJ » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:48 pm

_
I agree with Karpel.. try a mild digestive prompter, rather than a bulky fibrous option..
which isn’t a good option for GI issues, as isn’t probiotics.. I might be talking from
experience here. :icon-rolleyes:

:lol:
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:13 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:i never knew that so many people had so many issues with their basic bodily functions this thread has been enlightening and also a bit gross

When I have my morning bowel movement tomorrow I'll take great comfort knowing this thread has freaked you out with my roll of Charmin. I'll be thinking of you Mr. Reasonable along with everybody else who has participated in this thread, one flush at a time.

proud of you for using charmin instead of koch brothers quilted northern
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:44 pm

To be perfectly honest (and I know a few things about this), it’s a systemic inflammation problem.

Take Lots of activated Curcumin or get your doctor to prescribe you steroids for life.

Activated Curcumin ? 8 grams a day.

Steroids? There are very powerful ones that have an extremely low side effect profile.

Some people with HIV have chronic kidney inflammation... they take steroids every day.

Inflammation is the number one premature death on planet earth; it shows it’s ugly head in so many ways.

Get it down and you’ll be fine.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:17 pm

Ecmandu wrote:To be perfectly honest (and I know a few things about this), it’s a systemic inflammation problem.

Take Lots of activated Curcumin or get your doctor to prescribe you steroids for life.

Steroids? There are very powerful ones that have an extremely low side effect profile.

Some people with HIV have chronic kidney inflammation... they take steroids every day.

Inflammation is the number one premature death on planet earth; it shows it’s ugly head in so many ways.

So... I talked to a doctor about this.

1.) 8 grams of Curcumin each day
2.) hydrocortisone
3.) Metamucil
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:01 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:To be perfectly honest (and I know a few things about this), it’s a systemic inflammation problem.

So... I talked to a doctor about this.

1.) 8 grams of Curcumin each day
2.) hydrocortisone
3.) Metamucil

You can actually also take digestive enzymes (not probiotics).

Metamucil works different than bulking agents, it creates a lining around the stool that is viscuous.

Anyways, ask me more questions, but certainly see a doctor.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:58 am

u r full of shit
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr J » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:57 pm

I just want to pause and reflect how this thread dealing with my shit has garnished two pages worth of replies, well done. 8)
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker

Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:58 pm

:o :lol: :evilfun:
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:54 pm

Well done, my boy.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Previous

Return to Science, Technology, and Math