THE ENVIRONMENT

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:32 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
phoneutria wrote:serious question mr. r
how much % tax do you pay?
also weren't you going to jail for tax evasion?


structuring. it is different from tax evasion. ive never been charged with tax evasion. last year the amount of tax that i paid was roughly the same as the amount that i paid for rent and utilities.


You are beautiful.

Also how do you tax... never mind.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6714
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:33 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:I guess that makes you the enabler that helps the gvt steal the money from us so that they are able to think that.


they dont need my help
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:34 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:I guess that makes you the enabler that helps the gvt steal the money from us so that they are able to think that.


they dont need my help


You sure give it to them anyway.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6714
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:37 am

if i pay taxes then broke leg bitches with no money can walk into the er but i cant retire as early and im still forced to pay i want bezos to pay so that i can retire as early as i want he can retire whenever he wants the only thing anyone loses is paper money
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:38 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:if i pay taxes then broke leg bitches with no money can walk into the er but i cant retire as early and im still forced to pay i want bezos to pay so that i can retire as early as i want he can retire whenever he wants the only thing anyone loses is paper money


This is so dumb I am not even gonna try.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6714
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:39 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:if i pay taxes then broke leg bitches with no money can walk into the er but i cant retire as early and im still forced to pay i want bezos to pay so that i can retire as early as i want he can retire whenever he wants the only thing anyone loses is paper money


This is so dumb I am not even gonna try.


i will take this as your concession
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:40 am

brb gonna take a piss and smoke 2 ciggs
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:44 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:if i pay taxes then broke leg bitches with no money can walk into the er but i cant retire as early and im still forced to pay i want bezos to pay so that i can retire as early as i want he can retire whenever he wants the only thing anyone loses is paper money


This is so dumb I am not even gonna try.


i will take this as your concession


Ah, the old "absurdist" defense.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6714
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:02 am

it thats all it takes i mean...
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:04 am

Well I mean if you say something impenetrably absurd, and I decide it's not worth my time untangling layers of absurdity, and you say that's weak, then you see where Republicans live in a constant state of frustration.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6714
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:06 am

it is frustrating to be wrong
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:11 am

Yeah, luckily that is not one of the problems we have.

But I'm sure it sucks.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6714
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:14 am

u just said that youre frustrated all the time i mean come on man the truth sells itself if republicans were right the truth of that would just do what the truth does
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:18 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:u just said that youre frustrated all the time i mean come on man the truth sells itself if republicans were right the truth of that would just do what the truth does


Definitely, if the history of the world proves anything, it's that truth is always respected especially by governments and wins out in the end.

lololol
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6714
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:22 am

check out this video about the environment is shows hippies getting owned

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329568273873059840
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:23 am

Hahahahahahahaha

At least you make it funny when you avoid points that crush you.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6714
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:24 am

did u watch
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:24 am

no of course not
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6714
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:25 am

come on man
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:26 am

fuku commie
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6714
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:27 am

sorry im straight no judgement just not my thing
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:28 am

u gonna call me gay cause I wont watch your stupid video?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6714
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:29 am

no i thought you were asking to fuck me i maybe misunderstood its ok if youre gay or not gay its only my business if you are trying to fuck me if you arent then its fine
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:30 am

remember i am liberal so i dont think its my business who you fuck
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: THE ENVIRONMENT

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:31 am

this is getting too personal and I just simply didn't want to watch your video
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6714
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Science, Technology, and Math



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users