Graphene Circuit

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Graphene Circuit

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:47 pm

Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Re: Graphene Circuit

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:28 pm

And yet again
James S Saint » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:10 am - Universe and Time wrote:I think that I had mentioned that back in 1972, I designed a molecular level device with no mechanical parts that directly broke the second law of thermodynamics by perpetually converting the chaos of heat energy in a molecularity closed system into more orderly gas flow that could be used to create mechanical motion or electric current flow.

The energy that drove the system was simply being absorbed from the ambient environment and sent back out into it.

It looks to be made differently than James' version but the idea and energy source seems to be the same - 48 years ago.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker

Re: Graphene Circuit

Postby Fixed Cross » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:13 am

Im reading about zero point energy and more or less understand that what you need to do to make use of it is arrange things so that they lose less energy than they do in their natural state -
nature is a state of squandering, as Nietzsche obsessively points out. Free energy is available wherever you can keep some of nature from squandering herself.
Hence, I supposed, the virtues of marriage and the nuclear family.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
Value Ontology - Philosophy 77 - sumofalltemples - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Return to Science, Technology, and Math