Voyager II

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Voyager II

Postby Meno_ » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:23 pm

Just a mere intrusive report on Voyager II , now 11.5 billion miles from earth, it resumed to communicate after a shut down. It takes something over half an hour for signals to take the roundtrip.

Voyager II has been traveling into deep space for decades, now.

https://youtu.be/wgDr26MvWKQ
Meno_
ILP Legend

Re: Voyager II

Postby MagsJ » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:31 am

Meno_ wrote:Just a mere intrusive report on Voyager II , now 11.5 billion miles from earth, it resumed to communicate after a shut down. It takes something over half an hour for signals to take the roundtrip.

Voyager II has been traveling into deep space for decades, now.
Could anyone place it's astronomical where abouts?

Voyager 2 location live
Deep sky chart of Voyager 2, coordinates, magnitude, distances from Earth and Sun updated in real time.

Voyager 2 Information | TheSkyLive.com

The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Return to Science, Technology, and Math