10,500 B.C. in ancient temple architecture

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

10,500 B.C. in ancient temple architecture

Postby Ichthus77 » Wed May 16, 2012 4:48 am

I probably posted this in the wrong place. The quote below is what I found when I was Googling for this. I could only find it on sites with no credibility. But the first time I heard about it was watching a documentary on some cable channel years ago. I was actually hoping to find that documentary. Anyone know it? Did anything (facts) ever come out of the Cuba site? Why do they point to 10,500? Are any of the 'facts' below totally bogus?

"Giza"
The Egyptian pyramids are in the exact shape of the Orion constellation. (luminance reflected in the size of each pyramid) The central (once hidden and secret) shafts of the great pyramid all point to Orion, Sirius, Draco, Leo. You might think that the Sphinx is only 6000 some odd years old, but it’s not.

Scientists now know that it’s about 12,500 years old according to the physical wear of the rocks themselves from thousands of years of heavy rain fall weathering. (Studies by John Anthony West and Prof. Robert Shock, Boston University) For the last few thousands of years, Egypt has been DRY, so how did the rocks become SO heavily weathered by RAIN WATER? (Not wind erosion) If you go back to 10,500 BC, you have your answers. 

If you follow the precession of the Earth (the slow wobble of the Earth over thousands of years around the North Star) you will notice that the Sphinx points right to the constellation Leo on the SPRING EQUINOX of every year back around 12,500 years ago (10,500 BC)

These ancient sites have been rebuilt MANY times, following the ancient blueprint of the original creators of these monuments, so they are VERY ancient indeed. Today the Sphinx currently points to Taurus, the Bull, every spring equinox. So why is the Sphinx not a bull? Because it was most likely built in 10,500 BC, not 4-6000 years ago. 

"Angkor"
The ancient temples in Cambodia, have this exact same phenomena. They are built around an exact representation of the Draco constellation itself. Star for star - an exact representation of the heavens done with a precision that no Human on Earth today with all the technology we have can duplicate. And the temples all point to this same constellation, Draco the dragon, on the equinoxes of about 12,500 years ago, WHEN THEY WERE FIRST BUILT.

How many times have these ancient temples been rebuilt in order to maintain the "message for Humanity" which we are still uncovering? 

There is an underwater ancient monument in Japan which also links to this chain of 10,500 BC. And as we shall soon see, so will the recent discovery of the ancient pyramids off the coast of Cuba. 

Orion, Sirius, Leo and Draco (the Dragon) - The cornerstones (corner-stars) of the ancient world on Earth in 10,500 BC. No matter where you might look in the ancient world, you will come across this same strange "coincidence"... 

Wackadoo source: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... iles28.htm
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Re: 10,500 B.C. in ancient temple architecture

Postby James S Saint » Wed May 16, 2012 6:06 am

Kind of lost me with this one;
"These "aliens" have been hiding in the 4th dimension"
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
James S Saint
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Wed May 16, 2012 10:19 am

I saw the self same documentary on the Egyptian pyramids, so begs the question: what the hell was going on in 10,500BC? ...a fascinating topic, but not one the creationists or highly religious want to hear...
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu May 17, 2012 12:53 am

The Spinx is old, and the egyptians admitted to discovering it, not building it, but the pyramid's shafts are not completely explored in a published paper, they kept running into doors, and were waiting to publish one large authoritative paper last I checked.

What was happening 10,500 years ago? Gobekli Tepe culture was in it's height, and starting to decline. Astronomy of alignment of descendent temples would begin further south a few thousand years later.... the earliest hints of astrology started to emerge in this era, and by earliest hints, I mean in it's most brutal, simplist forms that we would see later evolve into it after many, many mutations and recombination.... began in these descendent sights.

Sorry..... pyrimids were not around back then, and there is no stargate.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby James S Saint » Thu May 17, 2012 2:17 am

Contra-Nietzsche wrote:and there is no stargate.

It was just still buried, silly... sheeesh. :roll:
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else

It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".

Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
James S Saint
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Thu May 17, 2012 5:22 am

Why is it that all the wealthy Greeks (especially women) that I know believe in a 'stargate' :?

It seems (from all the archeological evidence) that there was a global occurence circa 10,500 BC... these sphinx and pyramid builders obviously had far too much leisure time if you ask me.. I would have found such societies very boring and very stifling to individualistic needs.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ

Postby James S Saint » Thu May 17, 2012 6:40 am

Magsj wrote:Why is it that all the wealthy Greeks (especially women) that I know believe in a 'stargate' :?

It seems (from all the archeological evidence) that there was a global occurence circa 10,500 BC... these sphinx and pyramid builders obviously had far too much leisure time if you ask me.. I would have found such societies very boring and very stifling to individualistic needs.

Women weren't allowed out of their caves.
...for a reason. :mrgreen:

..it took another 4500 years to get it all back together again. :-?
Else

James S Saint
ILP Legend

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu May 17, 2012 9:07 am

10,500 BC about as many people lived in caves then as now. Most human populations had artificial shelter.

The global occurance was the ending of the ice age and the breaking of the ice lakes, flooding shit left and right. I reappear, there was no pyramid building projects that we know of anywhere remotely near 10,000BC..... we have some hymns of the Rg Veda that suggest evidence of a per-saraswarti culture (as in icedammed lakes, if one accepts such a translation), gobekli tepe, a rudimentry snake cult in the jungle gardens of Bahrain (some think it's eden, with snake sacrifices), and a few flooded sites no one can reliably date, from Dwarka to the Caspian.

Unfortunately, we don't really know when these sites sank. It's easy to ay sea level flooded them, and I am inclined to believe that as my preference, but it's hard to swallow that assumption..... as the city of Dwarka plays a huge role in the Mahabharata as the city of Krishna, but everything is chariot based....... the Caspian may indeed be that old, as fishing villages are assumed the norm of this era. It's pre agriculture and before animal husbandry.... fishing, hunting, and foraging seems to be this era's primary economic enterprise.

The road to Taiwan and the Japanese sites are increasingly questioned.... I myself would like nothing more than for a long ass road to be discovered, but let's face it, it's even by todays technological standards unfeasible to want to bother to do such a thing.... as we only have one occurrence of it, but many occurrences of long and narrow isthmus as well as underwater block formations, such as Bermuda.

Cuban gov government said the formations off it's west coast is natural phenomena.

None the less, it's not impossible there are odd sites here and there besides Gobekli Tepe.... however, outside of it, there wasn't much happening other than a massive thaw during that thousand year stretch..... the people in this thread assuming this are victims of misinformation from bad TV shows and esoteric writings.

The best contender we have currently is the Spinx. It's not something we can date, and the Egyptian government doesn't want people digging under it.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby MagsJ » Thu May 17, 2012 12:29 pm

... because they detected something buried in front of it's paws, according to the main archeologist in that documentary - the entire planet needs closure on that, so it's an act of ignorance to not excavate that patch.

MagsJ

Postby Only_Humean » Fri May 18, 2012 1:05 pm

Ichthus wrote:I probably posted this in the wrong place. The quote below is what I found when I was Googling for this. I could only find it on sites with no credibility. But the first time I heard about it was watching a documentary on some cable channel years ago. I was actually hoping to find that documentary. Anyone know it? Did anything (facts) ever come out of the Cuba site? Why do they point to 10,500? Are any of the 'facts' below totally bogus?

The story about 12,500 years ago is all given in detail in Fingerprints of the Gods
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fingerprints_of_the_Gods
It's... not entirely reputable as an academic source. It raises some questions, which it then answers with a jumble of fact, speculation and outright bizarreness.

The period comes from the precession of the equinoxes.

The biology of purpose keeps my nose above the surface.
- Brian Eno
Only_Humean
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat May 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Thankyou all...lots of funniness and some helpfulness...I think I was probably watching this series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Search_of..._(TV_series) -- wonder if it is on Netflix or otherwise accessible? Probably my dad was attracted by the Leonard Nimoy aspect of it. I think it's cool Nimoy is alive and kicking in Fringe.

O_H's link also has a connection to 2012 stuff. Love this stuff, even if it is all bunk.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby draebcir » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:22 pm

I think what you were looking for is "Quest for the Lost Civilization," found here: http://www.documentarywire.com/quest-fo ... vilization In it's entirety. :D
draebcir

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Hey--thx! It's possible...I'll check it out. You only came here to post that? How random...

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:18 am

draebcir wrote:I think what you were looking for is "Quest for the Lost Civilization," found here: http://www.documentarywire.com/quest-fo ... vilization In it's entirety. :D

You found it :-) Finally had time to watch it tonight...in its entirety :) Thankyouuu!!! So frickin awesome.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:14 pm

also on Amazon Prime

teehee

https://youtu.be/T5DNvYMtkyk

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:40 pm

There was zero building 12.5kbp

We had just come out of the last ice age, and still hunting and gathering.

The chance that any building was being constructed in Egypt back then is zero, and less than zero chance that something as sophisticated and non-utilitarian as the Sphinx was carved at that time is impossible.

The stone work of the Sphinx shows a very mature skill. There are so many other reasons the sphinx is no older than 4.5kbp.

Why not read them here..

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4693

It is worth remarking that the good old Internet tends to favour dumb theories and exceptional stories so you'll also find a good deal of mumbo jumbo out there.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:45 pm

Remind me. What is special about these distinct civilizations separated by continents all thinking 10,500 B.C. is cool? How *primitive* can they (we) be to arrive at the same conclusion and put it in their (our) architecture?

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Return to Science, Technology, and Math