I am the only one the knowthyself forum kooks fear, DEBATE!!

Use this forum to suggest topics, and to find others to debate with.

Re: I am the only one the knowthyself forum kooks fear, DEBA

Postby phoneutria » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:46 pm

that was a joke fren i'm not literally googling for hips
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:50 pm

phoneutria wrote:that was a joke fren i'm not literally googling for hips
I thought it was feelings you ordered. Hips without feelings...I dunno.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:55 pm

phone if i knew what to type in id definitely google for your hips bae :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby phoneutria » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:55 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
phoneutria wrote:that was a joke fren i'm not literally googling for hips
I thought it was feelings you ordered. Hips without feelings...I dunno.

nah i got some a while back and they were shit
i threw them out and left them a bad review
phoneutria

Postby phoneutria » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:55 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:phone if i knew what to type in id definitely google for your hips bae :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

lol smooth
phoneutria

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:06 pm

could try harder but I loose my mind around hot latino girls :oops: :oops: :oops:
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:07 pm

wanna talk about how Hitler was right to kill the 6 million civilian Jews in Eastern Europe as an ice breaker before we set up a date???

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:17 pm

What's with all the double posting? I mean, they are great posts, but ya gotta have faith they get the message across on one read.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:20 pm

what do i care to speak to you when i can speak to a phone who is an actual hot latino girl with a bad attitude???and you are what???some looney maniac with OCD???go away please.

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:25 pm

men are what they are, women are what they are...boys are what they are...girls are what they are...can you let a boy at least give his best go at becoming a man here??? :oops: :oops: :oops:

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby phoneutria » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:21 pm

your friend: "worse that can happen is she'll say no"
she: "ew"
phoneutria

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:30 pm

are you saying EW cos you are already thinking of all the filthy things we could do together???... :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun:

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby phoneutria » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:54 pm

anybody know a good brand of dork repellent?
i got a fucking infestation
phoneutria

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:58 pm

thats a very Brazilian word 'dork' mmmm the Latino body, the feminist Canadian spirit mashed up with the Yank erotic vulgarity...jesus woman I think I just poured hot water over my crotch or something hmmmm :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:01 pm

soo,,what you doing next weekend, hooney???

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:18 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:are you saying EW cos you are already thinking of all the filthy things we could do together???... :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun:

Yo, Pedro, prom, Satyr, smears!

We got another one here. :lol:

Oh, and just out of curiosity, how come this thread isn't in Rant? :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:23 pm

Because this is more like a masked ball then anything else and it's debateable to find out who is really who and what's what.
Meno_
breathless

Postby iambiguous » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:28 pm

Meno_ wrote:Because this is more like a masked ball then anything else and it's debateable to find out who is really who and what's what.

Look, I promise not to ask you what you mean by this if you promise not to tell me.

But, hey, I'm on to you. :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:24 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:HAHA, doing philosophy by using 'every-day words'...which means...defining words as you like, when you like, as you like and being able to constantly forget, re-define, re-call...PEASANTRY ROLLING IN MUD SQUEEKING LIKE THE MORONS AT KTS PRAISING SOPHISTRY AND MEANNESS!!!

Don't you have your own threads to shit in?

shit in? a bit of a strong and unequivocal moral judgment for a subjectivist such as yourself???

On the the contrary, an objectivist would post something like that and then insist that all rational human beings are obligated to think the same.

I would never claim that the above does not reflect but my own subjective assessment of what in the same vein I construe be the disparaging shit that you post.

But: Something is behind that shit, right?

That's why I suggest we take the exchange there. What you post doesn't really interest me at all. Why? Because it is really no different from the fulminating crap that any number of Kids here post.

But why? What actual experiences configured you into the self-righteous, barely intelligible ranter that you are here?

Doesn't that interest you too?

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:26 am

i really hoped to bait out the kooks out on KTS but they are too scared...i will be leaving, didn't get any possshi either...I need to try tinder gold this time around...

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby derleydoo » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:28 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:i really hoped to bait out the kooks out on KTS but they are too scared...i will be leaving, didn't get any possshi either...I need to try tinder gold this time around...
derleydoo
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:31 am

you ok???r u female or male :oops: :oops:

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:33 am

phoneutria wrote:wow man that's so deep

thats what she said
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby phoneutria » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:35 am

you wish
phoneutria

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:38 am

phoneutria wrote:you wish

the best one i ever did was this one time these people stuck all this stickers on this dudes back and he didnt know and he was a great big dude who could not reach his own back to take the stickers off and when he realized they were there he tried and it looked funny and i laughed and he got mad and yelled, "SOMEBODY COME SHIT THIS SHIT OFF MY BACK!" and i was like thats what she said and if u had been there im serious it was one of the best thats what she saids ever
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges