I am the only one the knowthyself forum kooks fear, DEBATE!!

Use this forum to suggest topics, and to find others to debate with.

Re: I am the only one the knowthyself forum kooks fear, DEBA

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:04 am

Men are loaded and women are to be loaded...I think i just grew a new body part in my trousers...
MY STEP DADDY SATIRE::: excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:40 am

chop it off itll grow back
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby phoneutria » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:41 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:where is it for sale?

you gotta know a guy who knows a guy
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:43 am

phoneutria wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:where is it for sale?

you gotta know a guy who knows a guy

ill start asking around tomorrow i mean those are great pics and display a talent for sure. i cannot draw a straight line, well, i did once but im not sure i could again. i gave a guy a tattoo once with a tattoo machine i got on ebay for about 30 bucks and it didn't turn out too well. im open to buying some art but i cant buy a boob one because where would i put it? are there non boob options? i could give them as gifts. i dunno. ill ask around about a guy who knows a guy.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby phoneutria » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:45 am

boobs are bedroom art
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:47 am

it may be illegal to ship a pic of a boob to alabama i think dildos are still techincally illegal here like the sex shops has to call them massagers and if you say dildo in there they'll be like "thats not a dildo!". same with bongs. you have to say "water pipe" because "bongs" are illegal in alabama. fucking right wingers man they have no chill.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:21 pm

this idiot...illegal to ship a pic of a boob to alabama :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: what a clown :shock: :shock:
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:26 pm

phone i am saddened you ignore my advances but i am sure we will eventually work out our differences and come close together!!!just wait bae!!!
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby iambiguous » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:32 pm

Meanwhile, back to the..."challenge". :lol:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:40 pm

iambiguous wrote:Meanwhile, back to the..."challenge". :lol:

Your running commentary on ILP, would make for a good book..

Have you ever thought about going into PR?

:lol:
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:40 pm

i like pedro more...girls like phone are trouble...nice on a date, not too nice when the kid is crying and you have to get up early morning and clean-up the house, cook a quick dinner, change the nappies and go back to work and repeat that all over 5-6 times in a row a week...I like to look at ass and pussy but I admire and idealise good mothers only, no cat-lady or a sweet-whore will take up time that I could dedicate to my own mother if I had to...quick paff-puff-paff and we forget about it or we simply don't do it...I still would like a date with phone very much...!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:29 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:this idiot...illegal to ship a pic of a boob to alabama :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: what a clown :shock: :shock:

bruh alabama has some fucked up laws

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:34 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:this idiot...illegal to ship a pic of a boob to alabama :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: what a clown :shock: :shock:

The Deep South has.. in general, so why is this guy arguing from ignorance?

They aren’t called the bible-belt States for nothin..

May god give us strength [-o< lol
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:35 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:

..and yet you evade them? lololol
MagsJ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:55 am

for the most part

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:59 am

_
Ok..
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:30 pm

You people are so pathetic I might leave my own threads to you.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:43 pm

_
A couple of posts in your thread, and you whine..
not like anyone from KTS is doing likewise, is it.
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:33 pm

You are daft ...you seriously believe this idiot when he says these idiocies??? Can't you see he is painting a picture of him being an adventurous and rebellious souther yank who defies convention and yet retains his cowboy bravado??? Fooling around and being an edgy pickup stud laughing at his traditional and restrictive surroundings???
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:35 pm

I am leaving anyhow not that it matters or anyone of you should give a fuck ...I can't bait out the looney autistic kooks from kts my threads get spammed by you here and the sexy phone lives on a tree and has enough monkeys to fool around with to bother with me...will try tinder... The forum era of my life will be remembered as a necessary farce and a learning process and kts...a symbol of my youthful naivete and idealism and neuroticism...something I will think back to neutrally before I start cringing thinking about its members...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:11 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:You people are so pathetic I might leave my own threads to you.

your mother is a whore

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:36 pm

Haha ok buddy and America is stronger than China and Nazism was the true European ideology
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:45 pm

And satyr left his wife to seek wisdom and nobility not because he is a lazy paranoid kook who can't see past his Greek fucking nose hhaha
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:45 pm

sorry man i dont know enough about all the forum people to be that deep into it the only thing i know about the satyr guy is that he hates women and feels like his manhood is threatened all the time and he likes to use old words from like another century and kind of thinks only in a straight line like everything always comes back to gender for him. so hes kind of dumb and gender obsessed and he sees philosophy more as a poetic endeavor than as a thinking one like he says words like dolt and ilk and things like that which are the words of idiots

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:46 pm

i dont remember how or what it was i did or said to him so long ago but i know i really hurt his feelings bad and he basically sat around for a long time talking about me at his dinner table like he just couldn't get past it he is a very sensitive man

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges