I am the only one the knowthyself forum kooks fear, DEBATE!!

Use this forum to suggest topics, and to find others to debate with.

I am the only one the knowthyself forum kooks fear, DEBATE!!

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:54 pm

I challenge any of the knowthyself kooks into an argument over anything they like because I know I am the only person they are all scared of engaging!!!I DARE YOU FAGGOTS!!!everybody knows you are scared!!!
MY STEP DADDY SATIRE::: excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Re: I am the only one the knowthyself forum kooks fear, DEBA

Postby promethean75 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:48 pm

Wait a minute I'm confused and dont understand the OP title.

Are you making some statement and then demanding that we debate in general, or are you demanding that we debate the truth of the statement you made?

The OP does not make this explicitly clear.

Thank you, and have a great day.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:53 pm

can you read?....
I challenge any of the knowthyself kooks into an argument over anything they like because I know I am the only person they are all scared of engaging!!!
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby iambiguous » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:54 pm

I already noted my own reservations in regard to discussing anything with him:

It would appear to be futile to engage him -- let alone in philosophy -- until we come closer to this part:

...someday he might finally confront [even conquer] whatever or whoever turned him into a rampaging caricature of Satyr. And, perhaps, be able to engage in a substantive exchange without configuring into the fulminating fool that he becomes here. And, I suspect, everywhere else.

Something has clearly pissed him off in life. Something that compels him to come into places like this and VENT!!!

It seems [to me] that he needs to make scapegoats of those he construes to be part of whatever he is outraged about. But what is it? And how did it come about?

Wouldn't that be far more fascinating to explore than the "substance" of his rants?

He'll either go there or he won't. But, until he does, is there anyone here who actually believes they can have a substantive discussion or debate with him about KT? Or any other subject?
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:10 pm

idiot, its hard to argue with somebody who does not reply to your replies is it not? you are so daft that instead of coming up with clearly articulated and precise arguments you re-direct me to some comical threads and expect me to do what exactly???come up with arguments against myself myself like the kook idiot Satyr does??? you, like any lunatic dimwit with a chip on his shoulder, also never state things clearly or even at all and explain them but instead ask vague and open-ended questions as arguments and think this is a debate...when in fact you are expecting that your opponent will be idiotic enough to not see what you are doing and why and fell for this pathetic and childish sophistry and put himself at a loss by default??? TELL ME, REGARDING MY DASEIN, WHY ARE YOU SUCH A MORON IN THE CONTEXT OF THE CONFLICTING SKY HOOKS OF THE VALUE OVER MY VALUES OVER YOUR VALUES GIVEN [email protected]
1. YOU ARE INSANE
2. I AM A GENIUS
REFER TO THE THREADS OVER ON KTS IN WHICH I DEMONSTRATE THIS AND THEN TELL ME, GIVEN THAT YOU ARE INSANE, HOW IS IT THAT I AM SO RIGHT AND YOU ARE SO WRONG????
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:13 pm

lost snapperhead with a few screws loose thinks a debate is asking questions without stating your own positions and referencing books and threads without specifying what is actually referenced there...too funny...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:15 pm

just say like the autistic kook AUTSIDER said to me...YOU EITHER GET IT OR NEED TO GET MORE IQ OR READ MORE...HAHAH..COWARDLY AUTISTIC SNAPPERHEADS...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:09 am

who hurt u
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby phoneutria » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:29 am

so edgy wow
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:27 am

i feel like he is really suffering i want him to find peace
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:18 pm

many people hurt me idiot...well...not too many and and not too drastically but still...i can tell you about many times my hands sweated or my knees got weak because i actually force myself to speak up for myself and others in uncomfortable situations and even against the odds...when i was 16 i was the only one who stood up to a big negro at part time work who was bullying everybody else and, though he harassed me and wanted to fight me, i was the only one that got his respect and left me be ...we can go on... one time i almost got beaten up by drunk jocks because i told their clubbing girlfriends to keep quiet in a mcdonalds and stop screaming and making a show and have some respect for the poor people working an overnight there as i was buying a tea there after a long day of work at 2 am...you think i was no nervous when they began throwing shit at me and screaming and then chased me in few people idiot??? we can go on...who was the only one that stood up to the cunt satyr over at KTS and called him for being a cunt??? wanna know?
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:22 pm

i stirred the pot at KTS because I told Autsider he is a naive autistic dolt and that he and few others at KTS are virgins who hate females because they reject them because of their autism and I upset many of them laughing my ass off at the autistic wacko Dolittle...or I told the racist simpleton Kvasir that using the word 'nigger' to refer to all blacks is unjustified...or I called them for quoting books that were nutty...bit by bit I stirred the resentment towards myself between these deluded bitches and eventually, when the trigger came, when the biggest cock Satyr gave the signal, they all collapsed on me and none of these autistic kooks stood in my defence even though i spoke on quite regular and personal basis to few of them...they are deluded and soft kooks...pathetic and sad...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:27 pm

idiot i am not perfect but i am brave...i am not without fault...few times i should have stood up to an abusive manager in front of all people as he was acting out his antics but i did not find it in myself to do so at that time...i can give more examples but you see the point idiot...are you perfect?
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:33 pm

i am 23 only also, i use to weigh 140 or 150 skinny at 6feet when i was between 16-23 and i only drank coffee and did not eat anything...wait until i get to 30 and i am already hitting 200lbs going onto 220 and i cut down on stimulants and i get satiated regularly to help with mood and nerves...when i get to 30 I will break all the nasty kooks on my way without blinking...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:37 pm

btw a rude cunt like yourself...some talk about pimps, churches, hookers, eating chips in a church...i have two younger sisters moron...if i ever met you and oculd get away with it id beat the shit out of you until i was sure you would remember it till you die moron...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby phoneutria » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:02 pm

he'll go away if we ignore him shhh
cala boquinha
phoneutria

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:05 pm

Thats THE attitude, Yank!!!if you don't like something...JUST PRETEND IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!A whole civilisation of cowards, crooks and impotent jag-offs...Tell me how Americans blew up two tallest sky-scrapers so they could start a war that they so badly lost...Cancer grows...Chinese will burn it out and restore order.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:05 pm

Thats THE attitude, Yank!!!if you don't like something...JUST PRETEND IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!A whole civilisation of cowards, crooks and impotent jag-offs...Tell me how Americans blew up two tallest sky-scrapers that were a symbol of the contemporary West just so they could start a war that they so badly lost...Cancer grows...Chinese will burn it out and restore order.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:07 pm

HEY!!!If things get bad...you can always migrate and run off elsewhere!!!its not like you have families or children that bind you to anywhere given you are so noble!!!Waste of saliva to spit on such freaks...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:15 pm

It's like I woke up in the night to take a piss and I find there's an angry telemarketer in my shower inviting other telemarkerters over to damn well show them he can sell more cellphone subscriptions. Location, location, location. As they say. Well, product selection also.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby phoneutria » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:34 pm

i'm not a yank
idiot
phoneutria

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:41 pm

I am, he's precognitive.

It's funny what precognitive means and what it should mean, given its parts.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:49 pm

no you are not a yank you are a canadian spinster who does martial arts and talks shit at males over the internet...definitely not a yank...same way soap and shower gel are not the same thing...Many men greater than me noted that depth of the Yank mindset and how it is the Yank, out of all people, who is most deeply unaware of his bias as a Yank...I had enough dealings with Yanks and their cousins to know how deeply true this is...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:58 pm

Even the Yanks who say America is a disease and a poison are your typical megalomaniac and arrogant Yank who thinks some kind of revolution with machine-guns and 'independence wars' will elevate them to a position of global supremacy yet again...as long, obviously, as the negro people are 'dealt' with and as long as the idiot, backward, Christian Europe listens to them and adapts their superior enlightenment and their aid...HAHA...circus...and not a good one...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby phoneutria » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:58 pm

ok cool
but i am not canadian either
idiot
phoneutria

Next

Return to Challenges