America needs HATE if it is to survive.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

America needs HATE if it is to survive.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:34 am

Americans are being killed and slaughtered, while enemies foreign and domestic laugh at the American people.

Tonight I read in the news that the Waukesha Mayor offered 'sympathy' to his citizens...

But Americans and Waukesha residents don't want or need sympathy, what we need is Antipathy, we need to hate those who hate us.

Americans need to defend themselves against those killing us right now.

Or America will not survive. Sometimes you need Hate, to live, to survive.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Re: America needs HATE if it is to survive.

Postby promethean75 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:57 am

Go take a nap dude.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:23 am

promethean75 wrote:Go take a nap dude.

This is just one view. I've seen the full video of the actual whole incident, where about 50 people, including children are destroyed and pulverized. Child fatalities reported already.

America needs to band-together yesterday and hunt these dogs, terrorists down, and all who support them.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:24 am

Meanwhile smears laughs and dances,

And prom tells me to "calm down".

No fuckin way I'm going to calm down, nor should any red-blooded American.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:32 am

Imagine if this is your 4-year-old daughter:

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:10 pm

Well, given all of the natural disasters that have killed thousands and thousands and thousands of Americans down through the years, maybe God hates America too.

And shouldn't you at least hold off here until you find out the motives of the driver? After all, what if it turns out that he or she is a fulminating fanatic religious zealot like you?

What if he or she is another crazed inhabitant of Trumpworld?!
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopi ... 1&t=176529
Then here: http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopi ... 5&t=185296
And here: http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopi ... 1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:13 pm

and once again we see UR begging for, demanding violence
and hate...Recall, that UR isn't an American, he doesn't care if this
country burns down the ground, he doesn't care and in face strokes off
on a possible race/class warfare in America.....while he sits in
his native country and laughs at us... safe and sound in his native country....

reject the right-wing agenda of warfare and violence...
I have seen the right-wing call for killing the left and then
stacking them like cordwood... all while being protected by
the another bogus "self-defense" claim like Rittenhouse did....
bring a gun to the fight then shoot them down in cold blood...

Is that the America you want to see?

class warfare and violence that benefits nobody, all the while
clowns like UR and Observe laugh at us from whatever
country they live in..... stop allowing non-American's dictating
how America's act and react to events within America....

no matter what UR and Observe says, violence isn't the answer..
for all violence begats is more violence and then more violence
nothing good ever comes out of violence...and nothing good can come
out of UR call for violence.... especially coming from a non-American...

Kropotkin
Now if only I could get the other "members of the collection of truth"
to put me on ignore, life would be good..

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:31 pm

Kropotkin, you are one of the top offenders, and doubtlessly jumped for joy on hearing the news of this massacre of innocent Americans and children celebrating a Christmas parade.

You should be included in the retribution.

Stop lying to yourself, you hate America, which you prove in every post on this forum.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:38 pm

Everybody on this forum should recognize that America is under attack, by foreign enemies, but especially by domestic enemies, who will doubtlessly, ruthlessly, and unhesitant murder and kill American citizens, deprive Americans of the Bill of Rights. Obviously, Kropotkin is a top offender, smears, piguous, and there are many other Marxist parasites and cancer cells on this forum.

They hate America, and want us dead, and when we retaliate they will accuse us of their hate.

This needs to be reversed. America needs to stand up now. The terror they wish to wreak upon us, that they have already begun, deserves done to them tenfold.

Not eye for an eye.

An eye for ten eyes.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:58 pm

Urwrong If You Don't Hate The People That I Hate] wrote:Everybody on this forum should recognize that America is under attack, by foreign enemies, but especially by domestic enemies, who will doubtlessly, ruthlessly, and unhesitant murder and kill American citizens, deprive Americans of the Bill of Rights. Obviously, Kropotkin is a top offender, smears, piguous, and there are many other Marxist parasites and cancer cells on this forum.

They hate America, and want us dead, and when we retaliate they will accuse us of their hate.

This needs to be reversed. America needs to stand up now. The terror they wish to wreak upon us, that they have already begun, deserves done to them tenfold.

Not eye for an eye.

An eye for ten eyes.

On the other hand...

iambiguous wrote:Well, given all of the natural disasters that have killed thousands and thousands and thousands of Americans down through the years, maybe God hates America too.

And shouldn't you at least hold off here until you find out the motives of the driver? After all, what if it turns out that he or she is a fulminating fanatic religious zealot like you?

What if he or she is another crazed inhabitant of Trumpworld?!

You can run from my points sure, but, as God knows, you can't hide.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopi ... 1&t=176529
Then here: http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopi ... 5&t=185296
And here: http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopi ... 1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:09 pm

"as God knows"

The blasphemer speaks, as if you know a thing about God?

The perpetrator is a BLM terrorist, and assuredly, kin to you, Anti-American scum.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:11 pm

Why do you bother, Biggs? Look at the quality of the people you have been reduced down to toying with. Is it because there are no other forums? Would u like me to go find one for u?
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:13 pm

Fuck all of you who defend the perpetrator.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:20 pm

I don't defend anybody but myself. And I dunno what to tell you, private Pyle. As long as you have a society divided by political parties and classes, these problems will exist... and exist at greater and greater frequency.

they're paying for it, now you eat it.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:25 pm

I am very aware you care only for yourself prom.

But there are many Americans still alive, who can imagine that SUV swerving into their 4-year-old daughter.

Knowing you, you'd probably shove your own daughter out of the way to save yourself.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:27 pm

Meanwhile smears is behind the wheel, piguous and Kropotkin in the back seats, cheering him on.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby derleydoo » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:28 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Fuck all of you who defend the perpetrator.

Takes a while for the news to filter through to the UK... (where I live :) ) We like to know something about the people we are being instructed to hate.

What do we know about the perpetrator? If we are to defend him we'll need to know something about him/her. You write as though you know him/her - his/her history.

What can you tell us about the perpetrator, Urwrongx1000? :-k

What do you think caused him/her to act in such a fashion?
derleydoo
Thinker

Postby promethean75 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:30 pm

Well I would never have children, see, because there are already countless foster children who have no families. We take care of them first before we go creating more. *taps forehead*

Besides, even with foster children, you wouldn't find me and my family anywhere near a christmas parade.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:33 pm

He is a BLM Advocate, recently released from jail, who has stated online his rage and hatred against white people.

It was purely intentional, and retaliation for the Rittenhouse verdict, which is why smears came running to the forum jumping with joy.

You only need to scrape the internet to find the information... I go to uncensored sites, reddit, 4chan, gab.com, anything off maintstream.

Mainstream categorized the child-deaths as "pediatric hospitalizations", to pervert the reality on the alphabet news channels.

Get off the mainstream.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby derleydoo » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:35 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:He is a BLM Advocate, recently released from jail, who has stated online his rage and hatred against white people.

It was purely intentional, and retaliation for the Rittenhouse verdict, which is why smears came running to the forum jumping with joy.

You only need to scrape the internet to find the information... I go to uncensored sites, reddit, 4chan, gab.com, anything off maintstream.

Mainstream categorized the child-deaths as "pediatric hospitalizations", to pervert the reality on the alphabet news channels.

Get off the mainstream.

Thank you. Perhaps you can provide me with some links to the factual information?
derleydoo
Thinker

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:41 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/Waukesha/comme ... ade_today/

I was there, about halfway between where he entered the parade route and where the initial collisions happened. If the total number of injured stays in the 20s I'll be shocked. he went about a block before entering downtown proper, and that area is absolutely packed with people for parades. Kids everywhere.

My initial thought was that he was just some idiot who accidentally got onto the parade route, panicked, and accelerated to get out of there as fast as possible. I was immediately concerned that he was going to hit a kid. Then I saw a cop pursuing him on foot (not that far behind, to his credit. Guy was really hoofin' it) and realized it was more than a reckless driver. A second later I saw him swerving as he entered the downtown area.

We stood around for a few minutes as it became clear that something had happened, and the parade was going to end early. We were packing up as other people were just milling about and a wave of panic rolled down the street like a tidal wave. Hundreds of people just left their stuff and ran. I had the presence of mind to get my family away from the crowds where we could then calmly walk back to our car. There wasn't any present danger down where we were, but that's just how panic works in crowds.

We have friends who were with their young kids downtown, and had a front row seat for the carnage. I just can't imagine how hard that must be. My kids were shattered when the bunny that lived in our backyard died. I can imagine how these kids must be effected by seeing other children murdered in front of them (children are confirmed to be among the dead).

We live blocks from downtown, and are still receiving mixed info on if there are any suspects at large.

EDIT: I'm going to attempt to add some clarity to some of the videos circulating, because I know that can help people process what they are seeing. I won't link them. The ones I have seen are these, in the order in which the occurred along the parade route:

The "orange flags" clip from the official stream, where he enters frame right and exits frame left. This is at the intersection of Martin St. and Main St., about 100ft from where I was sitting with my family. The street is wider here and the SUV was reportedly traveling around 40mph between the participants and the spectators.

The "girl in pink" clip happens immediately after this, where he speeds by the little girl in pink standing in the road. Again, this is where the road is wider and he hadn't yet hit anyone. The intersection in the first video is in the background of this video. (the uncut version shows some of the aftermath at the scene, but most often this is cut just to show the SUV drive by).

The "bird's eye view" video, which was shot from a third or fourth story balcony, and shows the SUV striking the Waukesha South marching band. This is after the SUV crosses Barstow St. into downtown proper, where the streets narrow considerably and there is very little room between spectators and participants. You can see the corner of Gaspar and Main streets in the background of the video, just past the gelato shop and book store on the far side of the street. This video has varying qualities, so some versions are more disturbing than others as it shows the SUV driving over students while others are deflected off of the vehicle.

The "dance team" video, which shows the SUV drive through a group of young girls with white pom-poms, which I believe is the Waukesha Xtreme Dance Team. This happens just before the 'five points' intersection in the middle of downtown Waukesha. This is one of the more disturbing videos and briefly shows the face of a young girl on the ground, so please be aware of that before you view it.

The "dancing grannies" video, which depicts the Dancing Diamonds dance troupe passing just before the car speeds through. This happens at the corner of Clinton and Main streets, and People's Park is visible in the background. This video doesn't seem to show any impacts, but you can hear impacts that are obstructed or off camera. There are mixed reports of injuries and fatalities among the Diamond Dancers.

The "green house" clip is often cited as the SUV entering the parade route, but it actually shows the SUV driving through the barricades and leaving the parade route. The green house in the background is how I identified the location of this clip as being just after Main turns south and becomes West Ave. This also appears to be where the officer opens fire on the SUV. There is a lot of speculation as to the wisdom of opening fire on the SUV in a crowded parade setting. Seeing this clip, I think it is entirely possible that the officer had a clear line of fire down West Ave, and was not firing against a backdrop of spectators. But that's just my take given my knowledge of the area and the parade route.

Suspect ID confirmed by law enforcement as Darell E.Brooks.Jr. extensive criminal history, posted felony bail 2 days ago on Friday for $1000. Again, his ID was confirmed by law enforcement.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:42 pm

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/348912458

https://national-justice.com/waukesha-a ... rorist-who

In a more violent Facebook message posted in June 2020, Brooks openly urged his hundreds of fans to go out and commit violence against random white people, including and especially the vulnerable "...we start bakk knokkin white ppl, TF out ion wanna hear it.. the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD!"

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:44 pm

There are still uncensored videos of the perpetrator plowing through the Christmas parade and swerving to the left side of the road, taking out children.

EDIT: (on bitchute)
Last edited by Urwrongx1000 on Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:46 pm

WARNING: this next comment is not corroborated and not yet verified...

WARNING: this next comment is not corroborated and not yet verified...

This is just my opinion, it kind of looks to me, in one photo, that Kropotkin is in the front passenger side, instructing the driver to speed up.

Again, this is not yet verified... still waiting to get info back on this detail.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:00 pm

Of course UR has no information, only his name
has been released, but to UR, anyone who ''might''
be black, is believed to be part of BLM.. UR is just making shit up
in hopes of causing fear and violence in America because
he doesn't live in America..... it is the creation of violence
that is the goal...truth and justice are irrelevant to UR...
the goal for UR is to destroy America due to his fear or hate,
which UR has advocated for plenty of times including this thread....

It is a shame that UR and Observe and Pedreo only ''cure''
for what ails our modern soul is violence and hate....

but hate and generating violence is the easy path...
the real agenda ought to be creating and building,
but like the children they are, destruction and violence
is a far easier thing to do then the act of creation, building...

it is easy to be nihilists as UR and Observe are then, to engage
in some positive actions like creating or building the future...

it is easier to stomp on a sand castle then to build a sand castle...
as any four year old will tell you...and that is why
those like UR and Observe pray for hate and violence,
because they are children

Kropotkin
Now if only I could get the other "members of the collection of truth"
to put me on ignore, life would be good..

PK
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics