Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:20 pm

This is a poll to seek opinions on a subject that has been gone for a while, partly suppressed and partly conveniently forgotten, perhaps

So the choices are,

1yes it is a purposefully developed and used bio-weapon

2 Yes it is a developed bio-weapon but accidentally released by a disgruntled super conservative employee or politically disenchanted underboss

3 No, it was merely coincidental that a pure research facility had gone through an accident

4 No, because there was no relationship between the lab and vampires

5 It was Russia's and Putin's involevement that an x KGB man instigated , surepetitiously slipping into the Chinese biological laboratory

6 The facts can not corralate an impression one way or another.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9735
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:41 pm

#1 & #2
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9735
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby obsrvr524 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:01 am

-
Observing and putting the jigsaw puzzle pieces together - it was unquestionably #1.

Active leaders involved were in part the following -
    Xi Jinping, Mr Tedros, Pope Francis, Mr Obama, Dr Fauci, O'Biden (currently transporting more of it into the US and using US military to distribute it to republican states) & others

Organizations involved in part -
    CCP, WHO, DNC, CIA, NSA, RCC, NHID...
Those are not comprehensive lists - merely the more public figures and organizations.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3596
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:56 am

Would be a perfect sequal to a movie titled:

Death wish :7 in the coming of New World Ordered
end games of hunger.


Or 'Varient Mutants against overfed Sentients & The Man Who came & made Peace,
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9735
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby Gloominary » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:09 pm

'Covid' isn't a bioweapon, because it doesn't exist, they just rebranded seasonal flu/the common cold as Covid.
I'm not multiplying entities beyond necessity, there's nothing covid can do that seasonal flu/the common cold can't.
They wouldn't release a bioweapon, at least not on purpose, for they'd lose control of it, it could mutate and take many of them out too.
They mean to depopulate the masses with poison gene mods, while they take saline solution.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3780
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:24 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:-
Observing and putting the jigsaw puzzle pieces together - it was unquestionably #1.

Active leaders involved were in part the following -
    Xi Jinping, Mr Tedros, Pope Francis, Mr Obama, Dr Fauci, O'Biden (currently transporting more of it into the US and using US military to distribute it to republican states) & others

Organizations involved in part -
    CCP, WHO, DNC, CIA, NSA, RCC, NHID...
Those are not comprehensive lists - merely the more public figures and organizations.



K: and more ramblings of the insane... of course, absolutely no evidence is offered
to show us any of Observe conspiracy theories are correct...for example show us
how the pope was involved? exactly what is his role in Covid? and please show
us evidence and source that evidence...otherwise, it is just insane rambling.....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10085
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby Gloominary » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:45 pm

A handful of companies and families are largely in control of academia, media and government.
They decide what 'journalism' and 'science' makes headlines, whatever wills them to power, and what journalism and science gets marginalized/shafted.
There is no longer a left/rightwing, there is the elite establishment, which's monolithic, and the many ideas and ideals that fall outside of it, which's polylithic.
Increasingly there's no nation states either, with the possible exception of Israel.

The corporations, governments and institutions of the world think with one mind, speak with one voice, and act with one body.
Many colors and tongues, but they all think, speak and act alike.
The past must be wiped clean, nature, normality, reason, any dissenting facts and opinions, community, family, individuality, nationality, gender, sex, race and religion, to make way for the new order and the new man, a chimeric, cybernetic, racial and sexual hybrid, a barcoded worker drone without rights/freedoms, not even sovereign over what goes into his own body, his own life, totally expendable.
He is to be branded, culled, herded, modified, probed and prodded without question or complaint like cattle by his masters as they see fit.

Humanity is being hijacked by a cult.
This cult is being funded by the wealthiest and most powerful men in the world.
On the surface there is plurality, but just beneath it there is near total uniformity.
In 2020, the dawn of the new era (RIP 1945-2020), we moved from softcore tyranny to hard.
We moved from the long 20th century/2nd millennium to the 21st century/3rd millennium.
A state of emergency was declared and used to take away our most basic rights/freedoms.
I'm not sure what the outcome of all this will be but the one thing I'm sure of is we're not in Kansas and we're never going back, either we'll be exterminated, they will be or both.

The time for deliberation and fence-sitting is coming to close.
You're either a sheep, a sheepdog or a human being.
Only sheep allow themselves to be subjected to experimental gene mods, only sheep wear face diapers.
We had decades of relatively open internet, and now it's all over.
Soon even text messages you send to your friends and family will be censored by an algorithm.
If you're over 30 and you didn't use the open internet to find out what's really going on you're probably a lost cause.
When will you awaken?
Perhaps as your internal organs are liquifying, a jackboot is crushing your face or in the Zyklon-B shower.
As for those who are aware, peaceful protest will not be enough, the cult must be resisted by any and all means at our disposal.
Sheep can be ignored, but sheepdogs must be dealt with.
The sheep will follow whoever's victorious, they always do.
90-99% of people will march one by one single file into the gas chamber, as always, not worth arguing with them, better to lead by example.

Prepare for lockdown 2.0, prepare for hell's winter.
For fake and real, but manufactured crises, economic collapses, supply chain breakdowns, riots, (computer virus) terrorism and martial law.
Sheep will forever relinquish all their rights/freedoms to be protected from wolves, real or imagined.

They're taking the gloves off this time, no holds barred, we let them commit genocide in the undeveloped world for decades, particularly West Asia, and now we're the target, we all are, especially the barefaced unvaxxed, we will be persecuted, we will be scapegoated for the thousands, perhaps millions of vaxxed who're about to die.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3780
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:17 pm

Gloominary wrote:A handful of companies and families are largely in control of academia, media and government.
They decide what 'journalism' and 'science' makes headlines, whatever wills them to power, and what journalism and science gets marginalized/shafted.
There is no longer a left/rightwing, there is the elite establishment, which's monolithic, and the many ideas and ideals that fall outside of it, which's polylithic.
Increasingly there's no nation states either, with the possible exception of Israel.

The corporations, governments and institutions of the world think with one mind, speak with one voice, and act with one body.
Many colors and tongues, but they all think, speak and act alike.
The past must be wiped clean, nature, normality, reason, any dissenting facts and opinions, community, family, individuality, nationality, gender, sex, race and religion, to make way for the new order and the new man, a chimeric, cybernetic, racial and sexual hybrid, a barcoded worker drone without rights/freedoms, not even sovereign over what goes into his own body, his own life, totally expendable.
He is to be branded, culled, herded, modified, probed and prodded without question or complaint like cattle by his masters as they see fit.

Humanity is being hijacked by a cult.
This cult is being funded by the wealthiest and most powerful men in the world.
On the surface there is plurality, but just beneath it there is near total uniformity.
In 2020, the dawn of the new era (RIP 1945-2020), we moved from softcore tyranny to hard.
We moved from the long 20th century/2nd millennium to the 21st century/3rd millennium.
A state of emergency was declared and used to take away our most basic rights/freedoms.
I'm not sure what the outcome of all this will be but the one thing I'm sure of is we're not in Kansas and we're never going back, either we'll be exterminated, they will be or both.

The time for deliberation and fence-sitting is coming to close.
You're either a sheep, a sheepdog or a human being.
Only sheep allow themselves to be subjected to experimental gene mods, only sheep wear face diapers.
We had decades of relatively open internet, and now it's all over.
Soon even text messages you send to your friends and family will be censored by an algorithm.
If you're over 30 and you didn't use the open internet to find out what's really going on you're probably a lost cause.
When will you awaken?
Perhaps as your internal organs are liquifying, a jackboot is crushing your face or in the Zyklon-B shower.
As for those who are aware, peaceful protest will not be enough, the cult must be resisted by any and all means at our disposal.
Sheep can be ignored, but sheepdogs must be dealt with.
The sheep will follow whoever's victorious, they always do.
90-99% of people will march one by one single file into the gas chamber, as always, not worth arguing with them, better to lead by example.

Prepare for lockdown 2.0, prepare for hell's winter.
For fake and real, but manufactured crises, economic collapses, supply chain breakdowns, riots, (computer virus) terrorism and martial law.
Sheep will forever relinquish all their rights/freedoms to be protected from wolves, real or imagined.

They're taking the gloves off this time, no holds barred, we let them commit genocide in the undeveloped world for decades, particularly West Asia, and now we're the target, we all are, especially the barefaced unvaxxed, we will be persecuted, we will be scapegoated for the thousands, perhaps millions of vaxxed who're about to die.




Let's try to leave the possible trajectories and deconstruct it into the 5 choices in the poll.
So You would choose #5, then, because even if the reported effects of the virus were inflated for maximum pandenomic affect, the facts can not correspond to the question of cause and effect.

The question is a deconstructed nominal one relating to the question of whether for whatever cause or objective , the modus operans was intentional or accidental

I, along with You tend to go with an intentional ominous , panick creating overreach, but I cannot connect it to possible motives that could trigger actual war , if by any chance, were they whistle blown.

That is always a missed possibility that can unravel any malfeasance of the sort described.

Somewhere along the line sometimes always slips up, although AI can probably overcome that deficiency.

The problem can become astute, if familial patterns melt down into families, resembling catch 22 bindings of such strength that the power gained can overcome all affiliated pickets of resistance by the very highly resultant concentration of such power-resembling atomic structural behavior in it's most uncertain level

Most think tanks have conservative alliances with such.leading power plays, but the question becomes , whether they are.based on projected uncertainty leading from a perceived and yet credible model of representative partisanship, and whether the determening factors involved are more prone to appear on one side or another.

To my mind i agree, essentially AI is loaded into a conservative base, and the Trump fiscal is just so much smoke and mirrors.

But once the show is over, the power to change becomes a mute attempt.

Now that is, in context of general criteria of human survival gaining strength over the subordinate question of quality of life, human freedoms related to questions of identity.

The fact that Darwinism supports this idea, could argue a tiny minority outside the venue of associative acts such as Marxism or the cimperative value structures inherent within them
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9735
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby Gloominary » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:28 pm

Increasingly this medical totalitarianism we're being subjected to reminds me of Nazism.
It's eugenics, but instead of targeting specific population groups like drug addicts, drunks, Gypsies, Jews and the mentally disabled for experimentation, sterilization and extermination aboveboard, they're targeting everyone underhandedly.
Then there's their sexual and racial authoritarianism, 'believe all women', let Antifa and BLM burn down your neighborhoods, let Natives burn down your churches, diversify, divide and rule, on top of their corporatism, imperialism and Zionism.
It's a new form of totalitarianism, equally inspired by both Nazism and Marxism.
Eventually these covid lockdowns will probably evolve into climate lockdowns.
The crony capitalist neoliberal era is dead, 2020 saw the resurgence of totalitarianism.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3780
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby Gloominary » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:56 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Gloominary wrote:A handful of companies and families are largely in control of academia, media and government.
They decide what 'journalism' and 'science' makes headlines, whatever wills them to power, and what journalism and science gets marginalized/shafted.
There is no longer a left/rightwing, there is the elite establishment, which's monolithic, and the many ideas and ideals that fall outside of it, which's polylithic.
Increasingly there's no nation states either, with the possible exception of Israel.

The corporations, governments and institutions of the world think with one mind, speak with one voice, and act with one body.
Many colors and tongues, but they all think, speak and act alike.
The past must be wiped clean, nature, normality, reason, any dissenting facts and opinions, community, family, individuality, nationality, gender, sex, race and religion, to make way for the new order and the new man, a chimeric, cybernetic, racial and sexual hybrid, a barcoded worker drone without rights/freedoms, not even sovereign over what goes into his own body, his own life, totally expendable.
He is to be branded, culled, herded, modified, probed and prodded without question or complaint like cattle by his masters as they see fit.

Humanity is being hijacked by a cult.
This cult is being funded by the wealthiest and most powerful men in the world.
On the surface there is plurality, but just beneath it there is near total uniformity.
In 2020, the dawn of the new era (RIP 1945-2020), we moved from softcore tyranny to hard.
We moved from the long 20th century/2nd millennium to the 21st century/3rd millennium.
A state of emergency was declared and used to take away our most basic rights/freedoms.
I'm not sure what the outcome of all this will be but the one thing I'm sure of is we're not in Kansas and we're never going back, either we'll be exterminated, they will be or both.

The time for deliberation and fence-sitting is coming to close.
You're either a sheep, a sheepdog or a human being.
Only sheep allow themselves to be subjected to experimental gene mods, only sheep wear face diapers.
We had decades of relatively open internet, and now it's all over.
Soon even text messages you send to your friends and family will be censored by an algorithm.
If you're over 30 and you didn't use the open internet to find out what's really going on you're probably a lost cause.
When will you awaken?
Perhaps as your internal organs are liquifying, a jackboot is crushing your face or in the Zyklon-B shower.
As for those who are aware, peaceful protest will not be enough, the cult must be resisted by any and all means at our disposal.
Sheep can be ignored, but sheepdogs must be dealt with.
The sheep will follow whoever's victorious, they always do.
90-99% of people will march one by one single file into the gas chamber, as always, not worth arguing with them, better to lead by example.

Prepare for lockdown 2.0, prepare for hell's winter.
For fake and real, but manufactured crises, economic collapses, supply chain breakdowns, riots, (computer virus) terrorism and martial law.
Sheep will forever relinquish all their rights/freedoms to be protected from wolves, real or imagined.

They're taking the gloves off this time, no holds barred, we let them commit genocide in the undeveloped world for decades, particularly West Asia, and now we're the target, we all are, especially the barefaced unvaxxed, we will be persecuted, we will be scapegoated for the thousands, perhaps millions of vaxxed who're about to die.




Let's try to leave the possible trajectories and deconstruct it into the 5 choices in the poll.
So You would choose #5, then, because even if the reported effects of the virus were inflated for maximum pandenomic affect, the facts can not correspond to the question of cause and effect.

The question is a deconstructed nominal one relating to the question of whether for whatever cause or objective , the modus operans was intentional or accidental

I, along with You tend to go with an intentional ominous , panick creating overreach, but I cannot connect it to possible motives that could trigger actual war , if by any chance, were they whistle blown.

That is always a missed possibility that can unravel any malfeasance of the sort described.

Somewhere along the line sometimes always slips up, although AI can probably overcome that deficiency.

The problem can become astute, if familial patterns melt down into families, resembling catch 22 bindings of such strength that the power gained can overcome all affiliated pickets of resistance by the very highly resultant concentration of such power-resembling atomic structural behavior in it's most uncertain level

Most think tanks have conservative alliances with such.leading power plays, but the question becomes , whether they are.based on projected uncertainty leading from a perceived and yet credible model of representative partisanship, and whether the determening factors involved are more prone to appear on one side or another.

To my mind i agree, essentially AI is loaded into a conservative base, and the Trump fiscal is just so much smoke and mirrors.

But once the show is over, the power to change becomes a mute attempt.

Now that is, in context of general criteria of human survival gaining strength over the subordinate question of quality of life, human freedoms related to questions of identity.

The fact that Darwinism supports this idea, could argue a tiny minority outside the venue of associative acts such as Marxism or the cimperative value structures inherent within them

There have been whistleblowers, you just won't hear much if anything about them in the MSM.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-lying-to-you-in-a-way-that-could-lead-to-your-death

EXCLUSIVE - Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’

‘Look out the window, and think, “why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?” Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.’

April 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews in a telephone interview.

He addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century.

His main points included:

There is “no possibility” current variants of COVID-19 will escape immunity. It is “just a lie.”

Yet, governments around the world are repeating this lie, indicating that we are witnessing not just “convergent opportunism,” but a “conspiracy.” Meanwhile media outlets and Big Tech platforms are committed to the same propaganda and the censorship of the truth.

Pharmaceutical companies have already begun to develop unneeded “top-up” (“booster”) vaccines for the “variants.” The companies are planning to manufacture billions of vials, in addition to the current experimental COVID-19 “vaccine” campaign.

Regulatory agencies like the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Agency, have announced that since these “top-up” vaccines will be so similar to the prior injections which were approved for emergency use authorization, drug companies will not be required to “perform any clinical safety studies.”

Thus, this virtually means that design and implementation of repeated and coerced mRNA vaccines “go from the computer screen of a pharmaceutical company into the arms of hundreds of millions of people, [injecting] some superfluous genetic sequence for which there is absolutely no need or justification.”

Why are they doing this? Since no benign reason is apparent, the use of vaccine passports along with a “banking reset” could issue in a totalitarianism unlike the world has ever seen. Recalling the evil of Stalin, Mao, and Hitler, “mass depopulation” remains a logical outcome.

The fact that this at least could be true means everyone must “fight like crazy to make sure that system never forms.”

Dr. Yeadon began identifying himself as merely a “boring guy” who went “to work for a big drug company … listening to the main national broadcast and reading the broad sheet newspapers.”

Continuing, he said: “But in the last year I have realized that my government and its advisers are lying in the faces of the British people about everything to do with this coronavirus. Absolutely everything. It’s a fallacy this idea of asymptomatic transmission and that you don’t have symptoms, but you are a source of a virus. That lockdowns work, that masks have a protective value obviously for you or someone else, and that variants are scary things and we even need to close international borders in case some of these nasty foreign variants get in.

“Or, by the way, on top of the current list of gene-based vaccines that we have miraculously made, there will be some ‘top-up’ vaccines to cope with the immune escape variants.

“Everything I have told you, every single one of those things is demonstrably false. But our entire national policy is based on these all being broadly right, but they are all wrong.”

‘Conspiracy’ and not just ‘convergent opportunism’
“But what I would like to do is talk about immune escape because I think that’s probably going to be the end game for this whole event, which I think is probably a conspiracy. Last year I thought it was what I called ‘convergent opportunism,’ that is a bunch of different stakeholder groups have managed to pounce on a world in chaos to push us in a particular direction. So it looked like it was kind of linked, but I was prepared to say it was just convergence.”

“I [now] think that’s naïve. There is no question in my mind that very significant powerbrokers around the world have either planned to take advantage of the next pandemic or created the pandemic. One of those two things is true because the reason it must be true is that dozens and dozens of governments are all saying the same lies and doing the same inefficacious things that demonstrably cost lives.

“And they are talking the same sort of future script which is, ‘We don’t want you to move around because of these pesky varmints, these “variants”’— which I call ‘samiants’ by the way, because they are pretty much the same — but they’re all saying this and they are all saying ‘don’t worry, there will be “top-up” vaccines that will cope with the potential escapees.’ They’re all saying this when it is obviously nonsense.”

Possible end game: vaccine ‘passports’ tied to spending allowances, thorough control
“I think the end game is going to be, ‘everyone receives a vaccine’… Everyone on the planet is going to find themselves persuaded, cajoled, not quite mandated, hemmed-in to take a jab.

“When they do that every single individual on the planet will have a name, or unique digital ID and a health status flag which will be ‘vaccinated,’ or not … and whoever possesses that, sort of single database, operable centrally, applicable everywhere to control, to provide as it were, a privilege, you can either cross this particular threshold or conduct this particular transaction or not depending on [what] the controllers of that one human population database decide. And I think that’s what this is all about because once you’ve got that, we become playthings and the world can be as the controllers of that database want it.

“For example, you might find that after a banking reset that you can only spend through using an app that actually feeds off this [database], your ID, your name, [and] your health status flag.”

“And, yes, certainly crossing an international border is the most obvious use for these vaccine passports, as they are called, but I’ve heard talk of them already that they could be necessary for you to get into public spaces, enclosed public spaces. I expect that if they wanted to, you would not be able to leave your house in the future without the appropriate privilege on your app.

“But even if that’s not [the] true [intent of the vaccine campaign], it doesn’t matter, the fact that it could be true means everyone [reading] this should fight like crazy to make sure that [vaccine passport] system never forms.”

“[With such a system], here is an example of what they could make you do, and I think this is what they’re going to make [people] do.

“You could invent a story that is about a virus and its variations, its mutations over time. You could invent the story and make sure you embed it through the captive media, make sure that no one can counter it by censoring alternative sources, then people are now familiar with this idea that this virus mutates, which it does, and that it produces variants, which is true [as well], which could escape your immune system, and that’s a lie.

“But, nevertheless, we’re going to tell you it’s true, and then when we tell you that it’s true and we say ‘but we’ve got the cure, here’s a top-up vaccine,’ you’ll get a message, based on this one global, this one ID system: ‘Bing!’ it will come up and say ‘Dr. Yeadon, time for your top-up vaccine. And, by the way,’ it will say ‘your existing immune privileges remain valid for four weeks. But if you don’t get your top-up vaccine in that time, you will unfortunately detrimentally be an “out person,” and you don’t want that, do you?’ So, that’s how it’ll work, and people will just walk up and they’ll get their top-up vaccine.”

Gov’t lies, Big Pharma moves forward, medicine regulators get out of the way, and possible ‘mass-depopulation’
“But I will take you through this, Patrick, because I am qualified to comment. I don’t know what Vanden Bossche is about. There was no possibility at all, based on all of the variants that are in the public domain, 4000 or so of them, none of them are going to escape immunity [i.e. become more dangerous].

“Nevertheless, politicians and health advisers (to loads of governments) are saying that they are. They’re lying. Well, why would you do that?

“Here’s the other thing, in parallel, pharmaceutical companies have said, several of them, it will be quite easy for us to adjust our gene-based vaccines, and we can hasten them through development, and we can help you.

“And here’s the real scary part, global medicines regulators like [the U.S. Food and Drug Administration] FDA, the Japanese medicines agency, the European Medicines Agency, have gotten together and announced … since top-up vaccines will be considered so similar to the ones that we have already approved for emergency use authorization, we are not going to require the drug companies to perform any clinical safety studies.

“So, you’ve got on the one hand, governments and their advisers that are lying to you that variants are different enough from the current virus that, even if you’re immune from natural exposure or vaccination, you’re a risk and you need to come and get this top-up vaccine. So, I think neither of those are true. So why is the drug company making the top-up vaccines? And [with] the regulators having got out of the way — and if Yeadon is right, and I’m sure I am or I wouldn’t be telling you this — you go from the computer screen of a pharmaceutical company into the arms of hundreds of millions of people, some superfluous genetic sequence for which there is absolutely no need or justification.

“And if you wanted to introduce a characteristic which could be harmful and could even be lethal, and you can even tune it to say ‘let’s put it in some gene that will cause liver injury over a nine-month period,’ or, cause your kidneys to fail but not until you encounter this kind of organism [that would be quite possible]. Biotechnology provides you with limitless ways, frankly, to injure or kill billions of people.

“And since I can’t think of a benign explanation for any of the steps: variants, top-up vaccines, no regulatory studies… it’s not only that I cannot think of a benign explanation, the steps described, and the scenario described, and the necessary sort of resolution to this false problem is going to allow what I just described: unknown, and unnecessary gene sequences injected into the arms of potentially billions of people for no reason.

“I’m very worried … that pathway will be used for mass depopulation, because I can’t think of any benign explanation.”

‘Absurdly impossible’ variants will escape immunity, ‘just a lie’
“If I can show you that one major thing that governments around the world are telling the people is a lie, you should take my 32 years of experienced opinion that says, most of it, if not all of it, is a lie.”

“The most different variant is only 0.3% different from the original sequence as emailed out of Wuhan in … January 2020. 0.3% [is] the one [variant] that is the most different on the planet so far. And now another way of saying it is, ‘all of the variants are not less than 99.7% identical to each other.’

“Now, you might be thinking, ‘hmm, .3%, is that enough [to escape immunity and become more dangerous]?’ The answer is no. Get away, ya know, get out of here …

“The human immune system is a thing of wonder. What it does is when it faces a new pathogen like this, you’ve got professional cells, they’re called professional antigen-presenting cells —they’re kind of rough tough things that tend not to succumb to viruses. And their job is to grab foreign things in the near environment and tear them limb from limb [inside the cell]. They really cut them up into hundreds of pieces. And then they present these pieces on the surfaces of their cell to other bits of your immune system, and amazingly, because of the variability that God and nature gave you, huge variability to recognize foreign things, and your body ends up using 15 to 20 different specific motifs that it spots about this virus. They’re called epitopes, basically they’re just like little photographs of the details about this virus. That’s what they do. And that is what is called your repertoire, your immune repertoire is like 20 different accurate photographs, close-ups, of different bits of this virus.

“Now, if a tiny piece of the virus changes, like the .3% I’ve just described, if you are reinfected by that variant, your professional cells tear into that virus and cut it into pieces, present them again, and lo and behold, most of the pieces that you have already seen and recognized, are still there in the variants.

“There is absolutely no chance that all of them will fail to be recognized and that is what is required for immune escape, to escape your immunity. It must present to you as a new pathogen. It must be sufficiently different that, when it is cut up by your professional checker cells, it won’t find mostly the same thing it has seen before. And that is just absurdly impossible when you have only varied .3%, so it is 99.7% (similar).

“You can go and check that by looking at papers by a person called Alison Tarke. There is also Shane Crotty, and all of the other co-authors.

“And before them, coming from my theoretical understanding of multi-locus immunity, which is what I just badly tried to describe, to what actually happens … If your [immune system] is presented with something that contains even half of those similar pieces, there is no way your body will say, ‘that’s a new pathogen.’

“And, so, the idea that 0.3% could even have a chance of getting around immunity is just a lie. It’s not [even] like an opinion difference.

“I don’t think 3% would be enough. That’s 10 times more variation than has occurred in 16 months [with this virus]. I don’t even think 30% difference would be enough. So, I’m saying that 100 times more variation than has actually happened, would still leave me putting a big bet on the human immune system not being fooled that these are new pathogens.

“I’ve chatted this over with several professors of immunology and they agreed with me, it’s like, ‘why are you asking me this?’

“So, I think that what I’ve just said is that governments and their advisors in multiple countries are lying about variants. That’s a massive thing! You should check it out. Your readers should check it out. If it’s true, don’t you think it’s terrifying?! It was when I realized it.

“So, they’re lying about variants, and then, of course, since [the variants] are not really different, you do not need a ‘top-up’ vaccine. Now you should be getting the hairs on the back of your neck up, because they are making them right now!”

“They are making billions of vials of it. And they will be available by the end of the year.

“And I think they’ll require people to first, be on the vaccine passport one-world database, and then it will roll up into the top-ups, and if it takes a bit longer it will take a bit longer.

“But this is not going away. It won’t go away until enough people, if they ever do, say ‘you’re a bunch of frauds and we are taking our freedoms back, so you can just stop doing this.’

“Because one person shouting into the wilderness and all of the other academics looking the other way, will have us just going down this pipe maybe a week later than if I hadn’t said anything, but we’re still going down to hell.

“So, that’s why I’m frightened.

“The variants aren’t different. I call them ‘samiants’… they’re pretty much the same. They’re not different. Therefore, you don’t need a top-up vaccine, so don’t go near any of them.”

‘Why is my government lying to me?’ Because ‘they are going to kill you.’
“[And if you recognize that our governments are involved in a major verifiable lie], don’t just turn your computer off and go to supper. Stop. Look out the window, and think, ‘why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?’ Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.

“The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it won’t be a vaccine because you don’t need one. And it won’t kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that.

“It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal.

“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”

“Now I don’t know [for certain] that they’re going to use that [system] to kill you, but I can’t think of a benign reason, and with that power they certainly could harm you, or control you, so you should object [and strenuously oppose it].”

People can’t deal with this level of evil, but Soviets, Hitler, Mao show its possibility
“It’s become absolutely clear to me, even when I talk to intelligent people, friends, acquaintances … and they can tell I’m telling them something important, but they get to the point [where I say] ‘your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death and that of your children,’ and they can’t begin to engage with it. And I think maybe 10% of them understand what I said, and 90% of those blank their understanding of it because it is too difficult. And my concern is, we are going to lose this, because people will not deal with the possibility that anyone is so evil…

“But I remind you of what happened in Russia in the 20th Century, what happened in 1933 to 1945, what happened in, you know, Southeast Asia in some of the most awful times in the post-war era. And, what happened in China with Mao and so on.

“We’ve only got to look back two or three generations. All around us there are people who are as bad as the people doing this. They’re all around us. So, I say to folks, the only thing that really marks this one out, is its scale.

“But actually, this is probably less bloody, it’s less personal, isn’t it? The people who are steering this … it’s going to be much easier for them. They don’t have to shoot anyone in the face. They don’t have to beat someone to death with a baseball bat, or freeze them, starve them, make them work until they die. All of those things did happen two or three generations back and our grandparents or great grandparents were either victims of this, or they were actually members of it, or at least they witnessed it from overseas. That’s how close we are.

“And all I’m saying is, some shifts like that are happening again, but now they are using molecular biology.

“And the people going along with it, I think they would probably say, ‘I was only following orders,’ which we have heard before.

“But I know, because I have talked to lots of people, and some of them have said ‘I don’t want to believe that you are right, so I’m going to just put it away because if it is true, I can’t handle it.’ And I think … all you need to do is find a good reason to tell people, ‘Don’t take the vaccine unless you’re a medical risk of dying from the virus!’ That seems to me a pretty good line!”
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3780
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby Meno_ » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:46 pm

Gloominarg writes:


"Why is my government lying to me?’ Because ‘they are going to kill you.’
“[And if you recognize that our governments are involved in a major verifiable lie], don’t just turn your computer off and go to supper. Stop. Look out the window, and think, ‘why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?’ Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family."



>>>>>>>>me no writes:>>>>>>>

Almost an invincible theory, except one which has so far escaped attention - if ever it was even entertained.


The reverse paradigm. Let me entertain it, then , albeit in outline form , less someone labels it a stooge.

Trumpism isn't what it seems, even what it may have been particularly put out to be. In Your wildest, you couldn't come up with it, because, OT works on one of the most elementary principles ever thought up. That is why it's so preposterous, yet compelling.

And this is how it goes down:

Trumpism rests on show business, show business of the very primal kind. The powers to be, yank poor rich boy Trump out of failed commiseration of a badly putted , soon to be exposed TV show, and say, hey, this guy is good, but hes ratings are up because he is bad.

Now the same insiders say, he is so bad that he is about to get TV's top award and we can't have that. He failed very tenet that Capital has served up to him on a silver platter, in fact, he is about to get the top accolade for being mean, and horrid.

So, let's see. Platform, along the lines of pan-neo-optical Kantism, will surely be exposed, and his transcendentally a-priori Heideggerian tie in with HegkelIan induced Germanic schizoid fascination alongside the trumpic romantic revival of escape to wallhalla, is sure to induce a paranoia world wide, to reverse the REAL aims of the coming of the brave new world's fascination with the uberclass, it's pretensions and repressive methods.

Let's put this looser into an intractibly branded position of presumptive but Iambigious power and let's see how crazy he can get, even with dirt bottom IQ.

Sure the academics , especially the Marxists, will eat it up and side with fake news, and lick the news like lapdogs, but at the end, people will be broken, broken by a mon existent dialectical materialism.

Sure, this guy is too nuts, even for being filthy rich, so let's get on the democratic bandwagon

The new world order must synthesize enlightingly, and reoccuringly, even if, it is the only remedy to set Mr.Ritchy the rich right, in spite of all the bad prog ostic news about him.

We save him, we save ourself&country & the world to go soooooooooo intrinsically wrong. By controlling hum, we control our sanity, and the NWO goes on a journey based on familiar batterns, marching to the tune of cooperation and international agreements, which will give heavy pause to some incredubolously devious dictators pause before considering numing fellow patriats in the greatest empire created after Rome.

Then, what will happen , already did, a scary faux pandemic will neutralize other more lethal wmd's and uncle Sam will be able to renew and re-invigorate capital to levels we may have previously only dreamed of.

Yes, the role of the inverted paradigm is not only an absolutely convincing method to Save The World, but an absolute necessity, there simply there IS no other way!

And Trump? He can continue his faux comic effected auto-da-fe, into the coming of a Das ein twilight of His own fortune.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9735
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby Kathrina » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:24 pm

Gloominary wrote:Continuing, he said: “But in the last year I have realized that my government and its advisers are lying in the faces of the British people about everything to do with this coronavirus. Absolutely everything. It’s a fallacy this idea of asymptomatic transmission and that you don’t have symptoms, but you are a source of a virus. That lockdowns work, that masks have a protective value obviously for you or someone else, and that variants are scary things and we even need to close international borders in case some of these nasty foreign variants get in.

While mass immigration to Western Europe continues to take place. It is even increasing.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Kathrina
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 am

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:46 pm

Kathrina wrote:
Gloominary wrote:Continuing, he said: “But in the last year I have realized that my government and its advisers are lying in the faces of the British people about everything to do with this coronavirus. Absolutely everything. It’s a fallacy this idea of asymptomatic transmission and that you don’t have symptoms, but you are a source of a virus. That lockdowns work, that masks have a protective value obviously for you or someone else, and that variants are scary things and we even need to close international borders in case some of these nasty foreign variants get in.

While mass immigration to Western Europe continues to take place. It is even increasing.

Is it still mostly non-assimilating muslims?
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 9544
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Dance Floor

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby Sculptor » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:04 pm

Meno_ wrote:This is a poll to seek opinions on a subject that has been gone for a while, partly suppressed and partly conveniently forgotten, perhaps

So the choices are,

1yes it is a purposefully developed and used bio-weapon

2 Yes it is a developed bio-weapon but accidentally released by a disgruntled super conservative employee or politically disenchanted underboss

3 No, it was merely coincidental that a pure research facility had gone through an accident

4 No, because there was no relationship between the lab and vampires

5 It was Russia's and Putin's involevement that an x KGB man instigated , surepetitiously slipping into the Chinese biological laboratory

6 The facts can not corralate an impression one way or another.


All you are doing here is asking people to expose their own prejudices.

The only one that is purely childish speculation is 5. Others are possible except the odd inclusion of the word "vampires".
The one option you failed to include is that the virus was the result of a cross-species mutation,

No one posting to this Forum is caable of answering this question.
Sculptor
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:18 am

Meno_ wrote:Trumpism isn't what it seems, even what it may have been particularly put out to be. In Your wildest, you couldn't come up with it, because, OT works on one of the most elementary principles ever thought up. That is why it's so preposterous, yet compelling.

And this is how it goes down:

Trumpism rests on show business, show business of the very primal kind. The powers to be, yank poor rich boy Trump out of failed commiseration of a badly putted , soon to be exposed TV show, and say, hey, this guy is good, but hes ratings are up because he is bad.

Now the same insiders say, he is so bad that he is about to get TV's top award and we can't have that. He failed very tenet that Capital has served up to him on a silver platter, in fact, he is about to get the top accolade for being mean, and horrid.

So, let's see. Platform, along the lines of pan-neo-optical Kantism, will surely be exposed, and his transcendentally a-priori Heideggerian tie in with HegkelIan induced Germanic schizoid fascination alongside the trumpic romantic revival of escape to wallhalla, is sure to induce a paranoia world wide, to reverse the REAL aims of the coming of the brave new world's fascination with the uberclass, it's pretensions and repressive methods.

Let's put this looser into an intractibly branded position of presumptive but Iambigious power and let's see how crazy he can get, even with dirt bottom IQ.

Sure the academics , especially the Marxists, will eat it up and side with fake news, and lick the news like lapdogs, but at the end, people will be broken, broken by a mon existent dialectical materialism.

Sure, this guy is too nuts, even for being filthy rich, so let's get on the democratic bandwagon

The new world order must synthesize enlightingly, and reoccuringly, even if, it is the only remedy to set Mr.Ritchy the rich right, in spite of all the bad prog ostic news about him.

We save him, we save ourself&country & the world to go soooooooooo intrinsically wrong. By controlling hum, we control our sanity, and the NWO goes on a journey based on familiar batterns, marching to the tune of cooperation and international agreements, which will give heavy pause to some incredubolously devious dictators pause before considering numing fellow patriats in the greatest empire created after Rome.

Then, what will happen , already did, a scary faux pandemic will neutralize other more lethal wmd's and uncle Sam will be able to renew and re-invigorate capital to levels we may have previously only dreamed of.

Yes, the role of the inverted paradigm is not only an absolutely convincing method to Save The World, but an absolute necessity, there simply there IS no other way!

And Trump? He can continue his faux comic effected auto-da-fe, into the coming of a Das ein twilight of His own fortune.
:lol:
I don't believe that you could support a single word of that. And I would ask you to try but seeing where it is that you get your propaganda - you will merely believe what they want you to want to be true and ignore any effort to find out what really is true - that seems to be the norm around here. :D
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3596
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:20 am

Sculptor wrote:No one posting to this Forum is caable of answering this question.

If you don't know - no one does? - brilliant.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3596
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby Meno_ » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:28 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Trumpism isn't what it seems, even what it may have been particularly put out to be. In Your wildest, you couldn't come up with it, because, OT works on one of the most elementary principles ever thought up. That is why it's so preposterous, yet compelling.

And this is how it goes down:

Trumpism rests on show business, show business of the very primal kind. The powers to be, yank poor rich boy Trump out of failed commiseration of a badly putted , soon to be exposed TV show, and say, hey, this guy is good, but hes ratings are up because he is bad.

Now the same insiders say, he is so bad that he is about to get TV's top award and we can't have that. He failed very tenet that Capital has served up to him on a silver platter, in fact, he is about to get the top accolade for being mean, and horrid.

So, let's see. Platform, along the lines of pan-neo-optical Kantism, will surely be exposed, and his transcendentally a-priori Heideggerian tie in with HegkelIan induced Germanic schizoid fascination alongside the trumpic romantic revival of escape to wallhalla, is sure to induce a paranoia world wide, to reverse the REAL aims of the coming of the brave new world's fascination with the uberclass, it's pretensions and repressive methods.

Let's put this looser into an intractibly branded position of presumptive but Iambigious power and let's see how crazy he can get, even with dirt bottom IQ.

Sure the academics , especially the Marxists, will eat it up and side with fake news, and lick the news like lapdogs, but at the end, people will be broken, broken by a mon existent dialectical materialism.

Sure, this guy is too nuts, even for being filthy rich, so let's get on the democratic bandwagon

The new world order must synthesize enlightingly, and reoccuringly, even if, it is the only remedy to set Mr.Ritchy the rich right, in spite of all the bad prog ostic news about him.

We save him, we save ourself&country & the world to go soooooooooo intrinsically wrong. By controlling hum, we control our sanity, and the NWO goes on a journey based on familiar batterns, marching to the tune of cooperation and international agreements, which will give heavy pause to some incredubolously devious dictators pause before considering numing fellow patriats in the greatest empire created after Rome.

Then, what will happen , already did, a scary faux pandemic will neutralize other more lethal wmd's and uncle Sam will be able to renew and re-invigorate capital to levels we may have previously only dreamed of.

Yes, the role of the inverted paradigm is not only an absolutely convincing method to Save The World, but an absolute necessity, there simply there IS no other way!

And Trump? He can continue his faux comic effected auto-da-fe, into the coming of a Das ein twilight of His own fortune.
:lol:
I don't believe that you could support a single word of that. And I would ask you to try but seeing where it is that you get your propaganda - you will merely believe what they want you to want to be true and ignore any effort to find out what really is true - that seems to be the norm around here. :D



Really one opinion against another is not top bad in a test for truth: where even uses the same logic? Can we not abide by a kind fir kind argument?

The proposition of the reverse paradigm in the simplest terms is reverse.psychology, and why would it be so unheard of. In todays weird political athmosphere ?

You and bigious are trying to out me as a stooge, and I am not at all up for that..


In fact, the conservatives who lap up any conspiracy theories put out to buttress the heavily supported 2024 reelection, arr the real stooges!
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9735
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby fuse » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:53 am

Gloominary wrote:'Covid' [...] doesn't exist, they just rebranded seasonal flu/the common cold as Covid.
I'm not multiplying entities beyond necessity,

Influenza and SARS-CoV-2 are genetically different RNA viruses; they have different genomes, so are empirically known to be distinct entities.

Do you claim that "genetics is fundamentally incorrect" and/or that "there's a vast global conspiracy of researchers that faked the coronavirus genome" for some reason? These theories depend on many more unproven assumptions, as is the hallmark of conspiracy theories.

Gloominary wrote:there's nothing covid can do that seasonal flu/the common cold can't.

Covid-19 is the disease that results from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It manifests notably different symptoms than the flu/common cold, and more serious illness for some people; it has a longer incubation period (this is a key reason why SARS-CoV-2 is so transmissible, it enjoys a relatively long period of time when no symptoms are present but the virus is already highly transmissible); it has a longer total contagious period; it accounts for the great number of excess deaths; and many are experiencing serious long-term effects from Covid-19.

SARS-CoV-2 = severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2
Covid-19 = coronavirus disease 2019

Gloominary wrote:They mean to depopulate the masses with poison gene mods, while they take saline solution.

mRNA vaccines (e.g. Moderna, Pfizer) don’t modify your DNA. They contain single-strand messenger RNA which is a one-off, disposable blueprint for making the coronavirus spike protein, but not the virus itself. The spike protein is recognized as a threat and prompts an immune response for protection.
User avatar
fuse
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4660
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:13 pm

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:02 am

fuse wrote:mRNA vaccines (e.g. Moderna, Pfizer) don’t modify your DNA.

They don't DIRECTLY modify your DNA (just like injecting $billions into your economy doesn't directly create inflation).

fuse wrote:They contain single-strand messenger RNA which is a one-off, disposable blueprint for making the coronavirus spike protein, but not the virus itself. The spike protein is recognized as a threat and prompts an immune response for protection.

And that process makes the vaccine less effective than natural immunity (which recognizes very very many related proteins - including the Delta and almost any imaginable variant).

The theory that I read (months ago) explained that the injected "single-strand messenger RNA" affects the transportation mechanism which then alters newly forming DNA in cells - so very strongly altering infants.

I can't argue anything past that point because I don't know hardly anything concerning that field of science.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3596
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby fuse » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:44 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
fuse wrote:mRNA vaccines (e.g. Moderna, Pfizer) don’t modify your DNA.

They don't DIRECTLY modify your DNA (just like injecting $billions into your economy doesn't directly create inflation).

They don't modify your DNA. If you're trying to make it sound plausible that they somehow indirectly alter DNA you should probably provide some support.

Hundreds of thousands of people participated in mRNA vaccine trials and millions have now taken the vaccines after approval. Nothing like that has happened, by design.

obsrvr524 wrote:
fuse wrote:They contain single-strand messenger RNA which is a one-off, disposable blueprint for making the coronavirus spike protein, but not the virus itself. The spike protein is recognized as a threat and prompts an immune response for protection.

And that process makes the vaccine less effective than natural immunity (which recognizes very very many related proteins - including the Delta and almost any imaginable variant).

Actually, the data shows the mRNA vaccines produce a stronger/longer-lasting immune response. And doctors recommend that previously infected people still get at least one dose of a vaccine. See below.

Johns Hopkins wrote:
Why COVID-19 Vaccines Offer Better Protection Than Infection
Vaccination offers longer, stronger immunity, says virologist Sabra Klein.
May 28, 2021

Virologist Sabra Klein, PhD ‘98, MS, MA, says an immense amount of data collected in a short time have made clear the safety and effectiveness of vaccines and the limited immunity that comes from being infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

If someone has had COVID-19, why should they get vaccinated? Don’t they already have immunity?
If you’ve been infected, you have some protection. But that immunity has limits. The biggest limit is that it doesn’t last as long as we would like it to.

Studies have shown that people who have been infected can benefit significantly from vaccination. It gives them a strong, lasting immunity boost. After receiving the first dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, they have immunity levels comparable to those of uninfected people who have received their second dose.

We’re still trying to better understand why immunity lasts longer for some people than others. Underlying factors like obesity or age appear to play a role in how long immunity lasts.

How long does immunity last from being infected? From vaccination?
Immunity from natural infection starts to decline after 6 to 8 months. We know that fully vaccinated people still have good immunity after a year—and probably longer.

Why is it that the vaccine leads to better immunity than natural infection?
The honest truth is, we don’t know. The immune system of people who have been infected has been trained to target all these different parts of the virus called antigens. You’d think that would provide strongest immunity, but it doesn’t. The Pfizer or Moderna vaccines target just the spike protein—the part of the virus that is essential for invading cells. It’s like a big red button sitting on the surface of the virus. It’s really sticking out there, and it’s what our immune system sees most easily. By focusing on this one big antigen, it’s like you’re making our immune system put blinders on and only be able to see that one piece of the virus.

https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles ... ction.html


obsrvr524 wrote:The theory that I read (months ago) explained that the injected "single-strand messenger RNA" affects the transportation mechanism which then alters newly forming DNA in cells - so very strongly altering infants.

I can't argue anything past that point because I don't know hardly anything concerning that field of science.

Can you check again? I couldn't find anything like that at all in a search. Would be interested to know your source for this.

Haven't heard of any pregnant people or infants getting the mRNA vaccines and being "altered."

University of Chicago Medicine wrote:Have the COVID-19 vaccines been tested in pregnant or breastfeeding people?

Pregnant people were not specifically included in the clinical trials; this is due to historical restrictions on including those who are pregnant in clinical trials. While the vaccine manufacturers do plan to conduct these clinical trials at a later date, they are currently focused on completing the first Phase 3 trials and distributing vaccines under the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). Pfizer/BioNTech has also stated that they are conducting DART studies in animal models to determine if there are any negative side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine in pregnancy; these studies are frequently used to make determinations about what medical treatments should be offered to pregnant people in the absence of human clinical trial data. Verbal reports of the data thus far have not indicated any safety concerns. Moderna submitted data from a DART study in rats to the FDA on December 4, 2020 that concluded there were no adverse effects of a standard mRNA vaccine dose on female reproduction, fetal development or postnatal development. Johnson & Johnson's Janssen COVID-19 vaccine uses an inactive adenovirus (the virus that causes the common cold) as the carrier of instructions to the cell to make copies of the spike protein. This technology has been used for many years and reassuring safety data exists for over 200,000 people. This type of vaccine has also been safely used in infants and children for RSV and Ebola.

During the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine clinical trials, 23 people became pregnant after receiving the vaccine. As far as physicians are aware, there have been no adverse effects yet reported in those people, but more data is required. The CDC is also collecting additional monitoring data through their smartphone app, V-safe, to solicit reports of side effects following vaccination. The CDC reported on January 27, 2021 that about 30,000 pregnant people had already enrolled in the registry. The CDC Covid-19 Vaccine Task Force in the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices released an update on March 1, 2021. In the enrolled population, there have been 275 completed pregnancies, including 232 live births. The registry shows no difference in miscarriage, stillbirth, pregnancy complications, and neonatal outcomes between background rates and pregnant vaccinated individuals. Vaccine safety data will continue to be collected for pregnant people and follow-up is planned for the first year of infant life.
User avatar
fuse
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4660
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:13 pm

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:44 am

fuse wrote:Haven't heard of any pregnant people or infants getting the mRNA vaccines and being "altered."

How would you know?

This subject has become so incredibly political that all data concerning the subject is now un-credible - choose a position and you can probably find a "scientist" who will agree. Politics has destroyed all faith in science in the same way that latter priests destroyed all faith in religion.

All it takes is a little too much corruption.

When they say, "we are following the science" - what they are deceptively saying is that they are following the political science. That is all you can truly know - as uncomfortable as that might be. :D
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3596
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby fuse » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:02 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
fuse wrote:Haven't heard of any pregnant people or infants getting the mRNA vaccines and being "altered."

How would you know?

How would I know I haven't heard of it?
I've already welcomed you to provide a source if you have one.

obsrvr524 wrote:This subject has become so incredibly political that all data concerning the subject is now un-credible - choose a position and you can probably find a "scientist" who will agree. Politics has destroyed all faith in science in the same way that latter priests destroyed all faith in religion.

Just because there's a lot of bias and noise doesn't mean these things aren't knowable or that there isn't a good reason to believe anybody. There are credible sources of information. And it's important to identify those sources, and to cross-reference between multiple credible sources.
User avatar
fuse
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4660
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:13 pm

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:41 am

fuse wrote:
obsrvr524 wrote:
fuse wrote:Haven't heard of any pregnant people or infants getting the mRNA vaccines and being "altered."

How would you know?

How would I know I haven't heard of it?
I've already welcomed you to provide a source if you have one.

I'm sorry - I falsely assumed you were more conscious.
"How would you know if an embryo's DNA had been altered?" And by "you" - I mean "anyone". And even if they could discern that, how long would that study take? And more importantly, what makes you think that they would tell you - or anyone?

fuse wrote:
obsrvr524 wrote:This subject has become so incredibly political that all data concerning the subject is now un-credible - choose a position and you can probably find a "scientist" who will agree. Politics has destroyed all faith in science in the same way that latter priests destroyed all faith in religion.

Just because there's a lot of bias and noise doesn't mean these things aren't knowable or that there isn't a good reason to believe anybody.

What is that "good reason" for believing anybody?

fuse wrote:There are credible sources of information. And it's important to identify those sources, and to cross-reference between multiple credible sources.

So You say. Are you going for argumentum ad populum? - "a billion Chinese can't be wrong"?

You probably know more about the medical science of this issue. BUT I am certain that I know far more about the political science concerning this issue and a great many more. And without understanding the politics - any "credible source" information you might believe - is very suspect.

A current good example is the American Dr Fauci - the highest paid public official in the USA - and in charge of 100's of $millions and thousands of medical staff and 100s of grantees - who seem to always agree with whatever he says (so "thousands of credible sources"). Without getting into why that is an issue - is that the kind of "credible source" you are talking about? Or perhaps you are referring to the WHO - having been found to be wrong on very many issues - including COVID - run by a lab technician, Tedros, who was a political medical appointee in Nicaragua - and responsible for a huge epidemic and Chinese takeover of their entire government.

Exactly what makes a "credible source" for you that cannot have been corrupted by current political science?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3596
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby fuse » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:05 am

obsrvr524 wrote:Politics has destroyed all faith in science

I think the scientific method is robust enough to survive politics. And it is generally less dependent on faith than other domains.

There are also good criteria by which to evaluate competing scientific theories:

scope - how much can it explain?
logical consistency - is it internally coherent and free contradictions? does it cohere with other things that have good scientific grounding?
parsimony - how many assumptions or elements does it rely on?
utility - is it useful? what can we reliably do/predict with it?
testability - can it be tested?
falsifiability - is there some logically possible way to refute it?

However, when people say "follow the science" they probably mean follow the consensus that's being reported. And it's true that mere consensus in itself isn't a good standard. Unless it's a consensus of credible sources/studies, where there are reproducible results.
User avatar
fuse
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4660
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:13 pm

Re: Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:30 am

fuse wrote:
obsrvr524 wrote:Politics has destroyed all faith in science

I think the scientific method is robust enough to survive politics.

I can easily believe that You haven't lost faith in what is reported as science just as many have not lost faith in religion.

fuse wrote:And it is generally less dependent on faith than other domains.

Unless you are one of the scientists involved - and sometime even then - it is entirely dependent upon your faith in the reports that you are allowed to hear. It doesn't matter what the science method is. What matters is - as Stalin put it - "not the votes but who it is counting the votes" = who is reporting the results.

fuse wrote:However, when people say "follow the science" they probably mean follow the consensus that's being reported. And it's true that mere consensus in itself isn't a good standard. Unless it's a consensus of credible sources/studies, where there are reproducible results.

You/We are living in a highly highly propagandized political world (at war). Whoever controls the media - controls the "science".

When one of the founders of a science company tells the public that the company cannot be trusted (especially when that company has hidden a great deal of vital information) - it is time to be highly skeptical of "the science" they profess.

When there is such extreme - extreme - normally inexplicable - political pressure put on a population to do something that is only experimental - yet gives new critical rights to an authoritarian government while removing freedoms from that population - it is time to be highly skeptical of "the science" they profess.

Having looked deep into the international - world - political scene (truly a world at war) - all signs point to all information concerning these vaccines (and even more COVID itself) being very untrustworthy - no matter where it came from.

In war time - lies govern all beliefs among the populous.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3596
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]