MAGA trash

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

MAGA trash

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:35 pm

Oh the guy who demonized the media to discredit the truth about him, the guy who called actual nazi’s and their sympathizers “very fine people”, the guy who riled up his maga trash to attempt a coup and continues to lie and spread hate also thought Hitler did “ a lot of good things”? The same guy who instigated, insinuated and called for illegal, hate filled violence constantly? The same guy who shows contempt for democracy and bows down to tyrants and dictators?
Very Surprising...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... nHmncwKMuQ
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher

Re: MAGA trash

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:48 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:Oh the guy who demonized the media to discredit the truth about him, the guy who called actual nazi’s and their sympathizers “very fine people”, the guy who riled up his maga trash to attempt a coup and continues to lie and spread hate also thought Hitler did “ a lot of good things”? The same guy who instigated, insinuated and called for illegal, hate filled violence constantly? The same guy who shows contempt for democracy and bows down to tyrants and dictators?
Very Surprising...

Completely Fake News - and lies from an extremely leftist and lying journal. What else could the global propagandists say?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:43 pm

And... John Kelly is not denying that Trump said this. So in the MAGA mindset, that must mean that John Kelly, yet another appointee of Trump, is just another deep state guy or something. MAGA trash with their MAGA trash reasoning.
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:13 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:And... John Kelly is not denying that Trump said this. So in the MAGA mindset, that must mean that John Kelly, yet another appointee of Trump, is just another deep state guy or something. MAGA trash with their MAGA trash reasoning.

I personally listened to those speeches - I know - from direct experience - that Mr Trump didn't say ANY of what YOU reported. Did you listen to his speeches? Are you a direct witness? or are you just another witless propaganda drone?

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:13 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
WW_III_ANGRY wrote:And... John Kelly is not denying that Trump said this. So in the MAGA mindset, that must mean that John Kelly, yet another appointee of Trump, is just another deep state guy or something. MAGA trash with their MAGA trash reasoning.

I personally listened to those speeches - I know - from direct experience - that Mr Trump didn't say ANY of what YOU reported. Did you listen to his speeches? Are you a direct witness? or are you just another witless propaganda drone?

K: and I personally listened to those speeches and press conferences...
and he did say those things...but the more important thing is that
we have a device that can look up these things.. its called THE INTERNET...
and this internet thing can repeat what IQ45 said by actually viewing his
speeches and press conferences...you can't rewrite history because there
on the internet is his speeches and press conferences....so if anyone doubts
me or Observe... just look up his speeches and press conferences on the
''INTERNET"....THEREIN LIES PROOF...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby obsrvr524 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:43 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: and I personally listened to those speeches and press conferences...

Kropotkin

Since I know that you are lying again - why don't you show us from THE INTERNET exactly what he said - in context.

That would be very novel.

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:52 am

John Kelly is more American than Trump could ever dream of being.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby obsrvr524 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:39 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:John Kelly is more American than Trump could ever dream of being.

Says the anti-American.

Mr Kelly committed treason - "Make America Weak Again" (just as O'Biden does to a much greater extreme). Mr Trump did the opposite.

Mr Kelly revealed military secrets to Iran and told them to "just hold on (resisting the President) until we can get Mr Trump out of office - then we can deal". Mr Obama said a similar thing to Mr Putin.

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:26 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:John Kelly is more American than Trump could ever dream of being.

Well yeah that's obvious. Trump while being in bed with Russia essentially disclosed classified info to the Russians that was a threat to an Israeli operation.

There's also this little known tidbit, On Christmas 2018, Trump and First Lady Melania Trump flew to Al Asad Airbase where Trump posted video to Twitter of several members of Seal Team Five in their camouflage and night-vision goggles, revealing the team's location and un-blurred faces. ] In 2020, the Airbase was the subject of an Iranian ballistic missile attack in retaliation for the killing of Quds Force leader Qasem Soleimani in a U.S. airstrike a few days earlier.

On top of that lying to Americans about Covid while he was briefed on and knew the seriousness before anyone else, weakening our response as well as weakening the action of the Trumptarted maga trash population to get vaccinated, exasperating the impact of the virus on Americans and undoubtedly leading to killing more Americans due to his idiocy, bringing America to its knees economically as well as leading to a decrease in our life expectancy.
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:34 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:

Well yeah that's obvious. Trump while being in bed with Russia essentially disclosed classified info to the Russians that was a threat to an Israeli operation.

And of course - the exact opposite of the truth - by prescription - as always. :lol:

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:There's also this little known tidbit, On Christmas 2018, Trump and First Lady Melania Trump flew to Al Asad Airbase where Trump posted video to Twitter of several members of Seal Team Five in their camouflage and night-vision goggles, revealing the team's location and un-blurred faces. ] In 2020, the Airbase was the subject of an Iranian ballistic missile attack in retaliation for the killing of Quds Force leader Qasem Soleimani in a U.S. airstrike a few days earlier.

So you actually think that Iran didn't know where the US airbase was "hiding"? :-?
#-o

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:On top of that lying to Americans about Covid while he was briefed on and knew the seriousness before anyone else, weakening our response as well as weakening the action of the Trumptarted maga trash population to get vaccinated, exasperating the impact of the virus on Americans and undoubtedly leading to killing more Americans due to his idiocy, bringing America to its knees economically as well as leading to a decrease in our life expectancy.

Everything he said about COVID has now been proven to have been true. He saved millions of lives by going counter to what the globalists were pushing him to do (they said to ignore it).
Last edited by obsrvr524 on Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:35 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
WW_III_ANGRY wrote:

And of course - the exact opposite of the truth - by prescription - as always. :lol:

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:There's also this little known tidbit, On Christmas 2018, Trump and First Lady Melania Trump flew to Al Asad Airbase where Trump posted video to Twitter of several members of Seal Team Five in their camouflage and night-vision goggles, revealing the team's location and un-blurred faces. ] In 2020, the Airbase was the subject of an Iranian ballistic missile attack in retaliation for the killing of Quds Force leader Qasem Soleimani in a U.S. airstrike a few days earlier.

So you actually think that Iran didn't know where the US airbase was "hiding"? :-?
#-o

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:On top of that lying to Americans about Covid while he was briefed on and knew the seriousness before anyone else, weakening our response as well as weakening the action of the Trumptarted maga trash population to get vaccinated, exasperating the impact of the virus on Americans and undoubtedly leading to killing more Americans due to his idiocy, bringing America to its knees economically as well as leading to a decrease in our life expectancy.

Everything he said about COVID has now been proven to have been true. He saved millions of lives by going counter to what the globalists were pushing him to do.

Hey trash, I'm not talking to unreasonable deluded maniacs like yourself. Go fuck off, there's no need to respond to me because I don't read your bullshit.
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:05 am

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:Hey trash, I'm not talking to unreasonable deluded maniacs like yourself. Go fuck off, there's no need to respond to me because I don't read your bullshit.

:lol:
Typical response from the communists who can't defend ANYthing they say. - :lol:

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:33 am

-
I would agree that Hannity is way too pro-Trump (he speaks only of Mr Trump, OBiden, and himself - constantly) but he, like Tucker, reveals many things that the US globalist propaganda media MSM won't tell their people. And even though Hannity reviles O'Biden - he still doesn't express the true treason that O'Biden commits - such as in the following -
  • "Leaving behind tons of arms and munitions for the Taliban."
  • "Border crisis [criminal invasion] is a disaster"
  • "Who is actually running the White House - obviously not O'Biden."
  • "China challenging the US to dare interfere with their aggression."
  • "O'Biden supporting Russia's hacking the US and gaining extortion position over the EU."
  • "Not going to show appreciation for returning Afghanistan soldiers."
  • "O'Biden causing extreme inflation and eternal US dependence on China, Russia, and Saudi Arabia."
  • "O'Biden still supporting the defund the police crime agenda - while trying to blame the republicans."
  • "Crime sky-rocketing in dem run cities."
  • "Trying to defund ALL internal security enforcement throughout the US - all departments."
  • "COVID poring in from the Southern border."

The simple fact is that O'Biden sold his soul to the authoritarian globalists and betrayed his country to protect the criminality of himself and his family - O'Biden is an anti-American betrayer and treasonous criminal. And is still currently doing all he can to destroy America as fast as he can.

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:44 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:-
I would agree that Hannity is way too pro-Trump (he speaks only of Mr Trump, OBiden, and himself - constantly) but he, like Tucker, reveals many things that the US globalist propaganda media MSM won't tell their people. And even though Hannity reviles O'Biden - he still doesn't express the true treason that O'Biden commits - such as in the following -
  • "Leaving behind tons of arms and munitions for the Taliban."
  • "Border crisis [criminal invasion] is a disaster"
  • "Who is actually running the White House - obviously not O'Biden."
  • "China challenging the US to dare interfere with their aggression."
  • "O'Biden supporting Russia's hacking the US and gaining extortion position over the EU."
  • "Not going to show appreciation for returning Afghanistan soldiers."
  • "O'Biden causing extreme inflation and eternal US dependence on China, Russia, and Saudi Arabia."
  • "O'Biden still supporting the defund the police crime agenda - while trying to blame the republicans."
  • "Crime sky-rocketing in dem run cities."
  • "Trying to defund ALL internal security enforcement throughout the US - all departments."
  • "COVID poring in from the Southern border."

The simple fact is that O'Biden sold his soul to the authoritarian globalists and betrayed his country to protect the criminality of himself and his family - O'Biden is an anti-American betrayer and treasonous criminal. And is still currently doing all he can to destroy America as fast as he can.

K: it is very hard to take someone seriously like observe when he believes that IQ45 is
still president of the U.S....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Parodites » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:24 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:Oh the guy who demonized the media to discredit the truth about him, the guy who called actual nazi’s and their sympathizers “very fine people”, the guy who riled up his maga trash to attempt a coup and continues to lie and spread hate also thought Hitler did “ a lot of good things”? The same guy who instigated, insinuated and called for illegal, hate filled violence constantly? The same guy who shows contempt for democracy and bows down to tyrants and dictators?
Very Surprising...

Lol and you quote the Guardian. Makes sense, I mean, you're so pro-Media. Let me quote my AI:

Shoggoth-1 wrote:This has become an oligarchy of corporate billionaires who have replaced the traditional aristocratic oligarchy of the past. The mass media not only propagates the dominant memes, but also works to shape our desires and our values. They promulgate division and chaos and then appeal to our natural instinct to find sense in chaos through the lens of ideology. The mass media seek to create a world of constant strife, conflict, and fear in order to justify the maintenance of a system of state-centralization and an overbearing military-industrial-intelligence complex.

I thought we all collectively figured out that big-media is full of shit on essentially everything, and quite a long time ago? From running hit pieces on Kratom as a new deadly epidemic to running articles on a 'dangerous trend' in which highschoolers have taken to ingesting vodka rectally to get more drunk, (which never happened) to all the way back in the 2000s when we fooled them with the jenkem stuff. I was on TOTSE in the very thread that guy made in which he fermented his own ass-juice for a week and inhaled the fumes to see if it got you high, big media took that and ran with what amounted to a hoax about a new 'drug' all the kids were getting into that was super duper dangerous. DAWG. Everyone fucking hates the media. Have you seen the approval rates? Everyone has known the media is full of shit since at least the 90's now. Trump didn't need to demonize the media, we all already hated the media.

But this is what I am talking about. Trump didn't ever do any of the things you just said he did. He didn't say Nazis were fine people. He did not instigate his fans to stage a coup on the US (by briskly walking into the Capitol building to take selfies)-- you are aware he was formally impeached for this claim and the impeachment failed? You might have seen it on TV, there was a trial about if he had commanded his followers to stage a coup or not. Yeah, the results of the trial was: he didn't. So are you gonna quit making that claim now? Of course not, because you don't care about what's real or not. I mean you unironically cite the Guardian for christ's sakes.

So he didn't do either of those two things, then you claim something about some vague call for 'illegal hate filled violence'. Duh, wat?

And then this bowing to dictators thing. Who'd he bow down to again?

You're so fucking full of shit it's almost not worth it to even point all of this out. Matter of fact, it isn't worth it- as far as setting you on the right path is concerned, since your rationality is already too far gone. I am just making this post for other people who might come across the thread.

You've got issues my friend. Real galaxy brain over here guys. Fuckin' idiot.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
Parodites
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:23 am

obsrvr524 wrote:

Says the anti-American.

Mr Kelly committed treason - "Make America Weak Again" (just as O'Biden does to a much greater extreme). Mr Trump did the opposite.

Mr Kelly revealed military secrets to Iran and told them to "just hold on (resisting the President) until we can get Mr Trump out of office - then we can deal". Mr Obama said a similar thing to Mr Putin.

you mean the actual american

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Sculptor » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:42 am

Very Surprising...

One has to wonder at the intellectual capacity of a man that thinks the War of Independence included "airfields"; says windmills give you cancer; thinks it might be a good idea to inject disinfectant to cure covid; thinks passing a dementia test makes him a "stable genius"; and thinks there is a country in Africa called Nambia.

Worst still, one has to wonder at the intellectual capacity of 74,222,958 people who voted for this fuckwit?
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:47 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
Very Surprising...

Completely Fake News - and lies from an extremely leftist and lying journal. What else could the global propagandists say?

The Guardian is possible in the top ten most respected and trusted newspapers in the world.

"The guardian.co.uk website won the Best Newspaper category three years running in 2005, 2006 and 2007 Webby Awards, beating (in 2005) The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and Variety.[288] It has been the winner for six years in a row of the British Press Awards for Best Electronic Daily Newspaper.[289] The site won an Eppy award from the US-based magazine Editor & Publisher in 2000 for the best-designed newspaper online service.[290]

In 2007, the newspaper was ranked first in a study on transparency that analysed 25 mainstream English-language media vehicles, which was conducted by the International Center for Media and the Public Agenda of the University of Maryland.[291] It scored 3.8 out of a possible 4.0.

The Guardian and The Washington Post shared the 2014 Pulitzer Prize for public service reporting for their coverage of the NSA's and GCHQ's worldwide electronic surveillance program and the document leaks by whistleblower Edward Snowden."
wiki

What have you got to say the report is fake?? NOTHING.
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:48 am

I think they call this feedin the troll
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:49 am

obsrvr524 wrote:

LOL you've not even read the fucking article.
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:50 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: and I personally listened to those speeches and press conferences...

Kropotkin

Since I know that you are lying again - why don't you show us from THE INTERNET exactly what he said - in context.

That would be very novel.

Why don't you read the article before you continue to make a Arse of yourself?
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:52 am

obsrvr524 wrote:

Says the anti-American.

Do you agree that Trump advised injection disinfectant?
Did you not hear the speech in which Trump mentioned the "airfields" in the War of Independance?
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:53 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
K: it is very hard to take someone seriously like observe when he believes that IQ45 is
still president of the U.S....

Kropotkin

No one takes him seriously
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Parodites » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:29 pm

"The Guardian is possible in the top ten most respected and trusted newspapers in the world."

Respected by who? A bunch of assmunchers!
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
Parodites
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:01 am

trump supposed to get reinstated tomorrow right?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics