How vulnerable are students to CRT?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby gib » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:39 am

How vulnerable are students to CRT?

I'm glad to see that even some high school students are standing up to Critical Race Theory:





Is the left being too naive in thinking that children are just that naïve to believe the brainwashing they have prepared in the name CRT? At least when it comes to junior high and high school students, they are old enough to know how to think critically, and they are exposed to other sources of information besides their teachers, so I don't think the job of brainwashing high school students is nearly as easy as the left think. Young children on the other hand may be different. Parents have to exert a concerted efforts into "unbrainwashing" their children from the indoctrinations of CTR advocates in the school system when those children are too young to think for themselves. But is that enough? Is it even right? Are we not, at best, confusing our younger children by telling them not to listen to their teachers and instructing them on the real fact about our world and its history? Or worse, scaring them into thinking we send them to liars and con artists in their schools because a corrupt government is making us do so? Well, if it wasn't for the parents doing this, definitely the older kids whom they look up to will, at some point, do the job for us. I mean, when young children become of age to think critically for themselves, they will look up to the same kinds of decenters as in the videos above. Who will they follow? Who will win their allegiance? The teachers who brainwashing them into believing lies, or their parents and the older kids who expose the lies and the secret agendas? How vulnerable are children anyway?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

Did you hear about the restaurant on the Moon? Great food, no atmosphere.
-- Alastor the radio demon

Why can't you hear a psychiatrist using the bathroom? Because the P is silent.
-- Alastor the radio demon

Did you hear about the guy who invented the knock knock joke? He won the no bell prize.
-- Alastor the radio demon
User avatar
gib
resident exorcist
 
Posts: 9135
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: in your mom

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby promethean75 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:42 pm

Nah the kids will be alright. This is just one more absurd conflict that the west has to go through because of capitalism.

In reality this stuff should've stopped being an issue two hundred years ago.
promethean75
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5054
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:27 pm

gib wrote:How vulnerable are students to CRT?

I'm glad to see that even some high school students are standing up to Critical Race Theory:





Is the left being too naive in thinking that children are just that naïve to believe the brainwashing they have prepared in the name CRT? At least when it comes to junior high and high school students, they are old enough to know how to think critically, and they are exposed to other sources of information besides their teachers, so I don't think the job of brainwashing high school students is nearly as easy as the left think. Young children on the other hand may be different. Parents have to exert a concerted efforts into "unbrainwashing" their children from the indoctrinations of CTR advocates in the school system when those children are too young to think for themselves. But is that enough? Is it even right? Are we not, at best, confusing our younger children by telling them not to listen to their teachers and instructing them on the real fact about our world and its history? Or worse, scaring them into thinking we send them to liars and con artists in their schools because a corrupt government is making us do so? Well, if it wasn't for the parents doing this, definitely the older kids whom they look up to will, at some point, do the job for us. I mean, when young children become of age to think critically for themselves, they will look up to the same kinds of decenters as in the videos above. Who will they follow? Who will win their allegiance? The teachers who brainwashing them into believing lies, or their parents and the older kids who expose the lies and the secret agendas? How vulnerable are children anyway?


K: the only reason, the ONLY reason this is a thing is because the right has NOTHING
else to add to the discourse in politics...

the right wing is the party of NO....and because Biden is being so successful, they
have to try and change the discourse.... so, as Biden's policies are very popular,
they can't argue against them, so they change the subject to a pretend thing,
and CRT is that pretend thing...

let us take a look at Biden's last 5 months, we have vaccinated over 100 million
American's, children have begun to return to school, we have had some of the
greatest economic growth in the last several decades, jobs have come back to the point
where business are having a shortage of workers... (PS, that is a good thing)
the Stock Market, which isn't any type of economic indicator, but the right wing
likes to pretend it is, so the Stock Market is in record area...we have recovered
our international prestige, and we are respected around the world....

thus the right wing has nothing to bitch about, so we have this invented
"CRT Crisis"....Chicken little has nothing on the right wing....
The sky ain't falling but what else does the right wing have?
absolutely nothing... so we get crap like this fake news CRT....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10085
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby gib » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:55 pm

promethean75 wrote:Nah the kids will be alright. This is just one more absurd conflict that the west has to go through because of capitalism.

In reality this stuff should've stopped being an issue two hundred years ago.


What do you mean, because of capitalism? You mean if the US were a socialist/communist nation, we wouldn't have CRT?

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: the only reason, the ONLY reason this is a thing is because the right has NOTHING
else to add to the discourse in politics...

So stopping the school board from making kids racist is not a top priority for parents and the students themselves? It's just the only priority on their agenda atm?

the right wing is the party of NO....and because Biden is being so successful HA!, they
have to try and change the discourse.... so, as Biden's policies are very popular HA!,
they can't argue against them, so they change the subject to a pretend thing,
and CRT is that pretend thing...

As in CRT doesn't exist, or CRT is a non-issue?

I don't know what sources are telling you Biden's policies have been a success, but all I have to say is "border crisis" and you're dead in the water.


let us take a look at Biden's last 5 months Yes, please., we have vaccinated over 100 million
American's Thanks to Trump, children have begun to return to school Thanks to Trump, we have had some of the
greatest economic growth in the last several decades Can't speak to this, jobs have come back to the point
where business are having a shortage of workers... (PS, that is a good thing) Isn't this just another outcome of COVID restrictions being loosened?
the Stock Market, which isn't any type of economic indicator, but the right wing
likes to pretend it is, so the Stock Market is in record area Can't speak to this... do you have sources? ...we have recovered
our international prestige, and we are respected around the world....

Whaaa... obviously, you haven't been to Canada.

thus the right wing has nothing to bitch about, so we have this invented
"CRT Crisis"....Chicken little has nothing on the right wing....
The sky ain't falling but what else does the right wing have?
absolutely nothing... so we get crap like this fake news CRT....


You know what CRT is, right? Obviously, you don't have children, otherwise you'd understand that the school board forcing children to learn to be racist to each other while parents can do nothing about it is a HUGE concern for parents (and the students themselves). You're telling me that the video below is a bunch of parents who are, well, bored??? They had no "real" right-wing issues to protest so they marched into the Virginia school board to rail against CRT just to have something to do???

My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

Did you hear about the restaurant on the Moon? Great food, no atmosphere.
-- Alastor the radio demon

Why can't you hear a psychiatrist using the bathroom? Because the P is silent.
-- Alastor the radio demon

Did you hear about the guy who invented the knock knock joke? He won the no bell prize.
-- Alastor the radio demon
User avatar
gib
resident exorcist
 
Posts: 9135
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: in your mom

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby promethean75 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:50 pm

My bad gib. I mean - and this is my theory for lack of time machine - that although the designs of the economic systems put into place in the new america (post emancipation from British monarchy) weren't advanced forms of capitalism, they sure as shit weren't socialist. If they were, slaves wouldn't have been imported and concepts of racial inferiority (and all the ideology that follows from that) would have been abandoned. So the whole context, and everything that followed the import of black slaves - slavery, civil war (partial reason), poverty, joblessness, discrimination, civil rights movement drama, and now the current trend of nonsense we are experiencing in this country - in theory, prolly wouldn't have happened like it did if at all.

So the ideological basis for those who controlled the economy was designed for securing and keeping and producing more wealth. Couple that with the belief that u have a natural right to enslave, and that incidentally those u enslave are inferior anyway, and you have the foundation for a capitalism that functions on slave labor.

When u finally come around and realize what a gaff that move wuz (importing slaves), it's too late and u have to begin the centuries long integration of those people into the evolving democratic society which will undergo innumerable conflicts along the way and produce much content for CNN.
promethean75
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5054
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:35 pm

Peter Kropotkin: the only reason, the ONLY reason this is a thing is because the right has NOTHING
else to add to the discourse in politics...

Gib: So stopping the school board from making kids racist is not a top priority for parents and the students themselves? It's just the only priority on their agenda atm?[/color]

K: and how does CRT "make" kids racist? Of right, the right likes to lie about such
things....please, name one single school district in America that is teaching CRT?
AND the other little brick in the wall, something the right is great at doing, is
not telling us what CRT actually is? the entire point is to show students
how and what events are racist in American history..... for example,
making black people slaves is racists.. but to the right, this knowledge turns
students who learn about this, into racists... not exactly the same thing, is it?
you have to face up to the fact that we in America has practiced systematic
racism, and we have practiced Genocide.... hiding these events from students
doesn't benefit anybody... but that is exactly what the right wants... to hide
American history from students... thus this is why they oppose CRT....
to leave children ignorant of their history is the goal of the right....

K: the right wing is the party of NO....and because Biden is being so successful HA!, they
have to try and change the discourse.... so, as Biden's policies are very popular HA!,
they can't argue against them, so they change the subject to a pretend thing,
and CRT is that pretend thing...

Gib: As in CRT doesn't exist, or CRT is a non-issue?

K: that depends on exactly how many school districts are teaching CRT? if no one is
teaching it, clearly it isn't an issue, if someone is teaching it, it becomes an issue
only because the right wants Americans to be as ignorant about history as they are...

Gib: I don't know what sources are telling you Biden's policies have been a success, but all I have to say is "border crisis" and you're dead in the water.


K: please, there is no "border issue" just another false narrative driven by the right
to make Biden look bad...I could, if motivated, point out the massive failures of
IQ 45 in regards to immigration and border issues...but as the right has no interest
in dealing with reality, I won't even bother..

K:let us take a look at Biden's last 5 months

Gib: Yes, please.
, we have vaccinated over 100 million
American's

Gib: Thanks to Trump
,

K: if someone tries to burn down a building, then does a very modest amount
to save said building, do they get credit for helping a bit or do they get blame
for being an arsonist? IQ45 tried to burn down the country and failed.. but did a little
bit to bring the vaccines to market, should he get credit for that? no, he is still an
arsonist...

K: children have begun to return to school

Thanks to Trump,

K: not in the least...IQ45 failed in every part of being president
and this is just one more failure during his watch...

K: we have had some of the greatest economic growth in the last several decades

Gib: Can't speak to this,

K: of course you can't speak to that, it destroys your pathetic anti-American narrative..

K: jobs have come back to the point where business are having a shortage of workers... (PS, that is a good thing)

Gib: Isn't this just another outcome of COVID restrictions being loosened?

K: and who loosened them? if you say IQ45, you are wrong....

Gib"
the Stock Market, which isn't any type of economic indicator, but the right wing
likes to pretend it is, so the Stock Market is in record area

K: maybe look at the market these days...the Dow Jones is at 34,476.84....
what was the high under the village idiot?

Gib: Can't speak to this... do you have sources?"

K: once against knowledge of this counters your negative American spin,
so you don't have any knowledge of this.... it is easy enough to do a search
for this information... but you are unable to because it is not your narrative...

K: we have recovered our international prestige, and we are respected around the world....

[color=blue]Whaaa... obviously, you haven't been to Canada.


K: I have been to Canada several times...and fortunately, the world seems to
be bigger then just Canada...I know its hard to believe but frankly,
Canada is a very small fish in the world wide pond..to be blunt, it is irrelevant...

K: thus the right wing has nothing to bitch about, so we have this invented
"CRT Crisis"....Chicken little has nothing on the right wing....
The sky ain't falling but what else does the right wing have?
absolutely nothing... so we get crap like this fake news CRT....

G:
You know what CRT is, right? Obviously, you don't have children, otherwise you'd understand that the school board forcing children to learn to be racist to each other while parents can do nothing about it is a HUGE concern for parents (and the students themselves). You're telling me that the video below is a bunch of parents who are, well, bored??? They had no "real" right-wing issues to protest so they marched into the Virginia school board to rail against CRT just to have something to do???

K: unlike you, I am a parent..so once again, give me evidence of where, exactly,
in America is CRT.. being taught?

the right wing loves to march to phony events...so is CRT being taught in this
particular Virginia school district? and I need evidence... not the crap the right
brings out to prove a pretend point...like a video from Faux news or OWN.....
a real source..

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10085
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:58 pm

Peter Kropotkin: unlike you, I am a parent..so once again, give me evidence of where, exactly,
in America is CRT.. being taught?

the right wing loves to march to phony events...so is CRT being taught in this
particular Virginia school district? and I need evidence... not the crap the right
brings out to prove a pretend point...like a video from Faux news or OWN.....
a real source..

K: not a real surprised that once challenged to bring up evidence, proof that
CRT is being taught in America, Gib ran away... usual right winger... loves
to mouth off conspiracy theories, but when challenged to prove it,
they are out of there.......

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10085
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:10 am

i think it's notable that some of the same people who revere history when its time to take down an old statue do not want their children to learn accurate or complete history.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29890
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:39 pm

Currently, I can attest to the politicization of sustaining stereotypes.

My grandkids go to a public, unincorporated school, where diversify is the motto.

But since a sizeable contribution was made by parents of Korean kids, a restricted classroom thought exclusively in Korean was instituted, against sizeable dissent from parents , and faculty.

It was overruled by the administration due tk budgetory considerations.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9735
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby Sculptor » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:13 pm

Meno_ wrote:Currently, I can attest to the politicization of sustaining stereotypes.
.

This is the opposite of CRT.
CRT specifically rejects this.
Sculptor
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby Sculptor » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:19 pm

All this bollocks about CRT is one of those big bugbears like "cultural Marxism", which is just another invention of the Right wing media to undermine any one who wants to challenge the racist, neocon status quo.

I am in full support of CRT.

critical race theory (CRT), intellectual movement and loosely organized framework of legal analysis based on the premise that race is not a natural, biologically grounded feature of physically distinct subgroups of human beings but a socially constructed (culturally invented) category that is used to oppress and exploit people of colour. Critical race theorists hold that the law and legal institutions in the United States are inherently racist insofar as they function to create and maintain social, economic, and political inequalities between whites and nonwhites, especially African Americans.

CRT is based on truth. The rightards just want to be able to oppress the minorities and love to define themselves by arbitrary external chatracteristic because that makes it easier to hate people who are not live you.
It's also a great distraction so that they can also continue to oppress people of their own colour too.
Sculptor
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 am

-
You just have to figure that if all the dunnie mossies swarm around it
- it's got to be a puddle of dung - "swamp creatures".
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3596
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:42 am

_
If we remember/recall, that many black African-Americans were not bred for brains but for brawn, then we can see that therein the issue of their intellect.. or lack thereof, lies.

That is what needs to be resolved now.. not anything else/not any other issue.. how does America go about resolving that issue/that which they created? a Franken-stein, of sorts..

Reality = acknowledging an actuality.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22898
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:06 pm

MagsJ wrote:_
If we remember/recall, that many black African-Americans were not bred for brains but for brawn, then we can see that therein the issue of their intellect.. or lack thereof, lies.

That is what needs to be resolved now.. not anything else/not any other issue.. how does America go about resolving that issue/that which they created? a Franken-stein, of sorts..

Reality = acknowledging an actuality.

"Which THEY created"? - Which "they"?

I am thinking that the blacks brought to America were already "bred for brawn" (which is why they were chosen - largely by other Blacks). America didn't breed them that way. America just didn't change it.

But the reason they are not now trying to change it - is much more insidious. "They" don't want to change that - not the Americans - but the authoritarian Globalists. Note that they are actively reducing all standards to remove intelligence incentives - that is a common task for authoritarianism - don't allow the slaves to learn how to read or write (or think for themselves).

In the early US South - the slaves were not publicly educated. I doubt that was intentional as much as just seen as unnecessary. Once the US said "no more of this slavery stuff" - the Blacks were sent to public schools (and often they didn't like it). After a while they had to get to the stage of integrating the schools so everyone got a similar education.

But the problem they found was that Whites - regardless of what school or social condition -STILL did better - especially in intellectual skills. And very many educated Blacks realize that as fact - but are not daunted by it - and many succeed because they refuse to accept the "victim" status.

But rather than remove the victim status - the authoritarians are enhancing the victim narrative (with CRT) and reducing standards so as to get more - unskilled Blacks into authority positions (actually all minorities - not just Blacks).

So to answer your question -
They are not addressing the intelligence issue by trying to repair it - but rather to use it - to enslave in another way - Globally - make the entirety of America slaves.

"Acknowledge the actuality".


And now I'm finding through James' physics of psychology how simple it is to improve intelligence of students - very very simple - yet no one is doing that in public schools - they do just the opposite. They are intentionally creating stupid ineptism and putting it in charge - just look at O'Biden and half of their Congress.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3596
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:47 pm

[
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9735
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:18 pm

Sculptor wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Currently, I can attest to the politicization of sustaining stereotypes.
.

This is the opposite of CRT.
CRT specifically rejects this.



I Don't thinks so, but if it is, then the idea is inversely proportional to the sense if it, and i'm seeking some underlying trait that can support it


At any rate, it's probably due to misunderstanding.

And I hope You are not suggesting that 'i' don't understand it, it is the students'understanding is what is disconcerning

But then again, were all students of one kind or another.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9735
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:56 pm

MagsJ wrote:_
If we remember/recall, that many black African-Americans were not bred for brains but for brawn, then we can see that therein the issue of their intellect.. or lack thereof, lies.

That is what needs to be resolved now.. not anything else/not any other issue.. how does America go about resolving that issue/that which they created? a Franken-stein, of sorts..

Reality = acknowledging an actuality.



magsj, in america, the trumpers would call you a leftist for saying this. 2 months ago none of them had heard of crt, and now it's the big boogeyman and all their crazy fringe media outlets have told them to hate it.

it just means teaching accurate history to kids.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29890
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:59 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:it just means teaching accurate history to kids.

It is about brainwashing with cult lies.

CRT is a cult.

And they are trying to deny that they are teaching it while the teachers unions are advertising how important it is to teach to children - specifically children.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3596
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:17 pm

ok can you be more specific? what part of what they want to teach is it that you object to?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29890
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:26 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:ok can you be more specific? what part of what they want to teach is it that you object to?

The divisive racist part - the part they are calling "anti-racist" (just like the fascist "antifa" group calls themselves "anti-fascist" - while they do their fascist thing).

And also their totally false history of the US.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3596
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:16 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:ok can you be more specific? what part of what they want to teach is it that you object to?

The divisive racist part - the part they are calling "anti-racist" (just like the fascist "antifa" group calls themselves "anti-fascist" - while they do their fascist thing).

And also their totally false history of the US.

The real truth shall, and will, prevail.

History will not repeat, as I think that humanity has finally learned from the recent past of the last few hundred years, and nobody wants to be rendered a pawn.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22898
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:31 pm

MagsJ wrote:
obsrvr524 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:ok can you be more specific? what part of what they want to teach is it that you object to?

The divisive racist part - the part they are calling "anti-racist" (just like the fascist "antifa" group calls themselves "anti-fascist" - while they do their fascist thing).

And also their totally false history of the US.

The real truth shall, and will, prevail.

History will not repeat, as I think that humanity has finally learned from the recent past of the last few hundred years, and nobody wants to be rendered a pawn.

I think it is in process of repeating right now. The very intent is to keep repeating it until there is the last "Man" standing. Then the "global reset" - and on the final day the Godwannabe rests - just to start it all over again with a divisive forbidden fruit.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3596
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:54 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
obsrvr524 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:ok can you be more specific? what part of what they want to teach is it that you object to?

The divisive racist part - the part they are calling "anti-racist" (just like the fascist "antifa" group calls themselves "anti-fascist" - while they do their fascist thing).

And also their totally false history of the US.

The real truth shall, and will, prevail.

History will not repeat, as I think that humanity has finally learned from the recent past of the last few hundred years, and nobody wants to be rendered a pawn.

I think it is in process of repeating right now. The very intent is to keep repeating it until there is the last "Man" standing. Then the "global reset" - and on the final day the Godwannabe rests - just to start it all over again with a divisive forbidden fruit.[/quote]


I have read that the next divisive forbidden fruit to be normalized in Western countries is pedophilia which they are already have made laws in the state of Californication to let judges decide if people who are ten years older than minors should suffer any penalties for their predation on minors, then “they” will usher in beastiality. Souless degeneracy.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 9544
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Dance Floor

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:01 pm

WendyDarling wrote:I have read that the next divisive forbidden fruit to be normalized in Western countries is pedophilia which they are already have made laws in the state of Californication to let judges decide if people who are ten years older than minors should suffer any penalties for their predation on minors, then “they” will usher in beastiality. Souless degeneracy.

It is obvious to me that the intent is to degenerate the West - so the globalist Godwannabes can reshape the West into their own image(anation) - totally destroy all of it down to nothing but dust - erase all its history into the abyss - then mold a more obedient society (of ants or bees) to supply them with their honey.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3596
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: How vulnerable are students to CRT?

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:08 am

-
Columbus Academy in the US (Ohio) kicked out 3 girls because their mothers asked if they are teaching CRT and the 1619 project. They refused to answer and expelled the mother's children. Parents pay $30,000 per child per year. The academy board wrote a letter explaining that the mothers were creating "fear and potential physical harm" by discussing the issue.

Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just the same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3596
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]