On Boyd Rice

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

On Boyd Rice

Postby MagsJ » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:39 pm

_
Boyd Rice “I think this society suffers so much from too much freedom, too many rights that allow people to be irresponsible”.

I bet he’s crazy about lockdown then.. it’s like it was made just for him, tho I do agree with that sentiment, for the abhorrent immorality that some humans are capable of has become very apparent these last few years.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Re: On Boyd Rice

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:10 pm

MagsJ wrote:_
Boyd Rice “I think this society suffers so much from too much freedom, too many rights that allow people to be irresponsible”.

I bet he’s crazy about lockdown then.. it’s like it was made just for him, tho I do agree with that sentiment, for the abhorrent immorality that some humans are capable of has become very apparent these last few years.

K: two things, first of all, your last statement about "abhorrent Immorality" needs some
context... give us the who, what, when, how, where and why?.. the basic list every one
has to work with when making such statements..

second thought, this Boyd, seems to have several screws loose..
I could have met him in SF during the 80's.. I met many people who
weren't all there during that time period.....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby imaqtpie » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:32 pm

this is Boyd Rice speaking, does anybody have any questions?

imaqtpie

Postby MagsJ » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:40 pm

_
What are the odds that you actually are..? :-k
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Return to Current Events