The NWO

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

The NWO

Postby Meno_ » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:10 pm

Does universal capitalization revert the diminishment of monetary value, and fortify Capital? And if so, what modes could/should be taken to achieve it?

Would replacing precious metal to back currency , temporarily stop the waining of interest?

Or, could a hidden interest develop into a transendent. ,socially fortified objectively sustained guarantee of value in this regard?
Meno_
breathless

Re: The NWO

Postby Sculptor » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:43 pm

Meno_ wrote:Does universal capitalization revert the diminishment of monetary value, and fortify Capital? And if so, what modes could/should be taken to achieve it?

Would replacing precious metal to back currency , temporarily stop the waining of interest?

Or, could a hidden interest develop into a transendent. ,socially fortified objectively sustained guarantee of value in this regard?

If by your strangled English you are asking if Quantative Easing necessarily leads to inflation. The Answer is NO.

If you are asking if it would be better to depart from the Fiat money system to return to the Gold, or similar, standard then absolutely NO.

Standards based on something solid are as hopeless as Conche shells.

Your last sentence is close to absolutely meaningless.
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby iambiguous » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:54 pm

He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:19 pm

Or something other then on projections based on planned obscolecence , or regulated value, or even 5 years plans., or planned inflationary indexes tied to desired rates of unemployment, price control , .
Meno_
breathless

Postby Sculptor » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:39 pm

Meno_ wrote:Or something other then on projections based on planned obscolecence , or regulated value, or even 5 years plans., or planned inflationary indexes tied to desired rates of unemployment, price control , .

Whatever.
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Meno_ » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:39 pm

Sculptor wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Or something other then on projections based on planned obscolecence , or regulated value, or even 5 years plans., or planned inflationary indexes tied to desired rates of unemployment, price control , .

Whatever.

Your well inflected English doesen't kick in to an overall , essential understanding, of underlying issues. Your treatments consist mostly of topical rebuttable interest. This is evident the way you argue in the determination forum, as well.

Derogatory rhetoric is a reflexive and basic symptom of either a lack of acquaintance with what is below the awareness of appearant symptomatic ills , or a denial of any metaphor of said illness, that exhibit them..
Meno_
breathless

Postby Sculptor » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:52 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Sculptor wrote:

Whatever.

Your well inflected English doesen't kick in to an overall , essential understanding, of underlying issues. Your treatments consist mostly of topical rebuttable interest. This is evident the way you argue in the determination forum, as well.

Derogatory rhetoric is a reflexive and basic symptom of either a lack of acquaintance with what is below the awareness of appearant symptomatic ills , or a denial of any metaphor of said illness, that exhibit them..

You are not using words properly.
It's like your texts have gone through a post-modernist text modifier.
The reason I "don't understand" is because you are talking bollocks.
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:13 pm

Meno_ wrote:Does universal capitalization revert the diminishment of monetary value, and fortify Capital? And if so, what modes could/should be taken to achieve it?

Unlike Sculptor, I found your words surprisingly clear - this time (an improvement).

My guess is that all money issues are going to sway into a social credit system (as predicted). Everything will have to be digitally controlled and manipulable. So the concern for going to a material backup is certainly not in the near future.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:35 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:

Unlike Sculptor, I found your words surprisingly clear - this time (an improvement).

My guess is that all money issues are going to sway into a social credit system (as predicted). Everything will have to be digitally controlled and manipulable. So the concern for going to a material backup is certainly not in the near future.

I think my view that this is about QE and the inevitable tendancy to inflationary pressure.
But the text is obscurantist enough to be either or neither.
In any event I shall not hold my breath. It he can't be bothered to express himself clearly I do not feel under any obligation to persue the meaning.
Sculptor
Thinker

Return to Society, Government, and Economics