We All Love Trump

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:41 am

This says it all,

Kropotkin, you represent Hate and hate for America, but Trump and Trump-ists represent Love and love for America:

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Postby derleydoo » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:56 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:your intelligence, your judgment and your character all must be questioned if
you belief this crap about someone who is incredibly flawed and that assessment
is rather kind...

over 20 women have accused him of rape, sexual assault, harassment, offensive
behavior to name a few accusations against him....remember he said he was going
to sue each and every one of them... didn't happen because his lawyer told him he
would get killed in court and wind up in prison...

he has violated every single one of the ten commandments except the 10th.....

he cheated on every single wife...

he has declared bankruptcy 6 times...

he lies and cheats and steals...

as far as I can tell, he has not one single redeemable feature or personality trait....

he is a failure in every sense of the word.....

and yet this is the person you choose to worship... a complete and utter failure....

interesting choice...

I have made my choices.. I choose people like Gandhi, MLK, Goethe, Nietzsche, Socrates,
Spinoza, Shakespeare... but no, you choose the worst president in American history....
and a person who will be in prison within the year.........

awesome choice....

Kropotkin



URWrongx1000, This is a classic case of TDS - Trump Deflection Syndrome.

Mister Kropotkin writes a pretty comprehensive post that makes my response to Jakob look like I am describing The Trump as a Boy Scout. How do you respond? By posting a video of TT strolling through his failed casino. The one that was recently reduced to a pile of rubble! How does anyone fail to make a success of a casino? :-k

You, Sir, have the audacity to call me legally blind. I am reminded - you remind me - There is none so blind as those that will not see. Try dealing with the charges that Mr K. levelled against The Trumpster. Deal with them. Dismiss them, one by one. Why don't you 'put Kropotkin in his place'. Instead of lazily calling him a liar - point out where he is lying!

PK tends to make an issue of your age. You assist him with your tired responses:
"You hate Trump."
"Do you ever get tired of lying, Kropotkin? Oh, wait, you're a Commie, so everybody knows the answer:"
"Kropotkin, you represent Hate and hate for America, but Trump and Trump-ists represent Love and love for America:"
Here comes another Youtube video!



Mister Kropotkin, I don't believe Jakob was being serious in describing TT as a Bodhisattva. More likely, it was his way of dealing with the charges that I levelled at The Trump. Enlightenment! Bodhisattvas, it is said, show us the way! "Hey everyone, you gotta have gold taps. Makes the water taste soooooo much better." :lol:
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re:

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:00 pm

derleydoo wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:your intelligence, your judgment and your character all must be questioned

URWrongx1000, This is a classic case of TDS - Trump Deflection Syndrome.

Mister Kropotkin writes a pretty comprehensive post that makes my response to Jakob look like I am describing The Trump as a Boy Scout. How do you respond? By posting a video of TT strolling through his failed casino. The one that was recently reduced to a pile of rubble! How does anyone fail to make a success of a casino? :-k

Yeah, a "comprehensive post" that begins with an Ad Hominid fallacy.

If that's what you call "comprehensive", then you're not worth my salt either.



Let's break it down though. You. Kropotkin. The Liberal-Left-Commie bandwagon. You're all jealous of the Blonde Beast. You are so deranged that you couldn't even discern if he has blonde hair or not, which is quite frankly, amazing. Imagine being so consumed with hate, that you can't accurately describe somebody's hair color?! Black?! Red!? White?! Blonde?! Blue?!

Again, it's about Love versus Hate. Your side is filled with Hate and motivated by Hate. You are jealous that your side cannot produce a Trump, that the general US populace have any faith or pride in, no love in. Nobody loves Dementia Joe. Nobody.

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby derleydoo » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:51 pm

Urwrongx1000 "Yeah, a "comprehensive post" that begins with an Ad Hominid fallacy."


I am sorry that Mister Kropotkin hurt your feelings; he's a big ol' bully. It saddens me that I am not worthy of your salt.

Everything you say is spot on. =D>

Excellent video, as well.

Love you, love to mumsie! x
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Re:

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:58 pm

D: Mister Kropotkin writes a pretty comprehensive post that makes my response to Jakob look like I am describing The Trump as a Boy Scout. How do you respond? By posting a video of TT strolling through his failed casino. The one that was recently reduced to a pile of rubble! How does anyone fail to make a success of a casino? :-k [/quote][/quote]

Ur: Yeah, a "comprehensive post" that begins with an Ad Hominid fallacy.

If that's what you call "comprehensive", then you're not worth my salt either.
Let's break it down though. You. Kropotkin. The Liberal-Left-Commie bandwagon. You're all jealous of the Blonde Beast. You are so deranged that you couldn't even discern if he has blonde hair or not, which is quite frankly, amazing. Imagine being so consumed with hate, that you can't accurately describe somebody's hair color?! Black?! Red!? White?! Blonde?! Blue?!

Again, it's about Love versus Hate. Your side is filled with Hate and motivated by Hate. You are jealous that your side cannot produce a Trump, that the general US populace have any faith or pride in, no love in. Nobody loves Dementia Joe. Nobody.

K: my, my, my, did you take your pills today? you seem to be especially worked up today....
I simply pointed out that your hero, IQ45, is a serial rapist, has declared bankruptcy
several times, has violated the ten commandments, lying, stealing cheating, whoring,
has cheated on each of his three wives, has committed adultery, and has claimed he
could shot someone on 5th ave and not a single follower of his would leave him.....

that statement is a rather startling condemnation of his followers, that he could shoot
someone and they would still love him.... what sort of role model claims to be able to
shoot someone and still have the love of is followers?

I don't believe that Jesus made that claim, nor did Mohammed or any other leader...
Gandhi or MLK or Lincoln made any such claim....that is the sick nature of your so called "love"
you would still support someone even if they killed someone...

Fortunately, we democrats, we liberals hold to a much higher standard...

Gary hart cheated on his wife and he was forced out as a leading presidential
candidate... we hold ourselves and we hold others to much higher standards then
the conservatives or the TFH party....

it it holding to those values that make us better then you.... and your cohorts...

no one says that racist shit in the Democratic party leadership and stays in there
job... you simply promote those who say racists, bigoted, hateful things....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9394
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:49 am

derleydoo wrote:Urwrongx1000 "Yeah, a "comprehensive post" that begins with an Ad Hominid fallacy."


I am sorry that Mister Kropotkin hurt your feelings; he's a big ol' bully. It saddens me that I am not worthy of your salt.

Everything you say is spot on. =D>

Excellent video, as well.

Love you, love to mumsie! x

People who cannot make simple, logical, rational arguments, do not hurt my feelings.

You just committed a Red-Herring Fallacy, by the way.



Here's more Trump for you to enjoy:

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Re:

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:56 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: my, my, my, did you take your pills today? you seem to be especially worked up today....
I simply pointed out that your hero, IQ45, is a serial rapist, has declared bankruptcy
several times, has violated the ten commandments, lying, stealing cheating, whoring,
has cheated on each of his three wives, has committed adultery, and has claimed he
could shot someone on 5th ave and not a single follower of his would leave him.....

that statement is a rather startling condemnation of his followers, that he could shoot
someone and they would still love him.... what sort of role model claims to be able to
shoot someone and still have the love of is followers?

Kropotkin

#1 Trump rejected friendship with Epstein and did not partake the pedophilia and cult rituals at Epstein-Island, as Clinton, Obama, and most of the Democrats have partaken.

#2 Trump paid hookers in his life, meaning he is not rapist, doesn't have the personality for it (unlike your party of corruption, Crime and Disorder).

#3 He was simply being honest about politics, just like how Cuomo killed 10s of thousands, 10,000s of elderly in nursing-homes, and is still trying to retain office, amid actual sexual harassment charges. Don't forget Billy-Boy and Biden's accusers, who have much much more weight and validity than any would-be Trump accuser. Trump did not even have accusers, because again, it doesn't fit his personality. He's had models and women throw themselves at him for most of his life. He doesn't need to 'rape', unlike your candidates and heroes. That's the difference between real physical attraction and fake, political attraction. Trump is not a politician, which is also why he is hated by the corrupt establishment (and you) so much.


He's too honest. You should admit, that's what really gets under your skin. Jealousy.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:28 am

Urwrong,

Trump is a psychopath. Psychopaths do better with women than non psychopaths... proven sociological fact.

And by the way, one of trumps wives accused him of raping her once.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11708
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Re:

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:29 am

Peter Kropotkin: my, my, my, did you take your pills today? you seem to be especially worked up today....
I simply pointed out that your hero, IQ45, is a serial rapist, has declared bankruptcy
several times, has violated the ten commandments, lying, stealing cheating, whoring,
has cheated on each of his three wives, has committed adultery, and has claimed he
could shot someone on 5th ave and not a single follower of his would leave him.....

that statement is a rather startling condemnation of his followers, that he could shoot
someone and they would still love him.... what sort of role model claims to be able to
shoot someone and still have the love of is followers?

Kropotkin[/quote]
#1 Trump rejected friendship with Epstein and did not partake the pedophilia and cult rituals at Epstein-Island, as Clinton, Obama, and most of the Democrats have partaken.

K: and your proof for Clinton and Obama? as for most of the democrats have partaken "Epstein island"
I know a lot of democrats and not one has been to his "island" or even knew Epstein...
so your statement is simply not true...try providing us with some evidence or facts, you
know that things you hate...

#2 Trump paid hookers in his life, meaning he is not rapist, doesn't have the personality for it (unlike your party of corruption, Crime and Disorder).

K: that might be the dumbest defense of anyone I have ever heard.. he doesn't rape people because
he get "hookers"... and you still hold him to be the savior of the world.. one who gets "hookers"
well, just another one to a long list of failures for him... and getting a hooker is
adultery to his three wives...you know breaking the ten commandments....

#3 He was simply being honest about politics, just like how Cuomo killed 10s of thousands, 10,000s of elderly in nursing-homes, and is still trying to retain office, amid actual sexual harassment charges. Don't forget Billy-Boy and Biden's accusers, who have much much more weight and validity than any would-be Trump accuser. Trump did not even have accusers, because again, it doesn't fit his personality. He's had models and women throw themselves at him for most of his life. He doesn't need to 'rape', unlike your candidates and heroes. That's the difference between real physical attraction and fake, political attraction. Trump is not a politician, which is also why he is hated by the corrupt establishment (and you) so much.

K: it doesn't fit his personality? and you got a degree in psychiatry from what collage or university?
because he has admitted attacking women.. he has admitted it... "I just grab them by the pussy"
is an admission of assault of women....you entire defense relies on nonsense, no women in
their right mind would throw themselves at that fat tube of lard...

as for telling the truth.. he has lied over 20,000 times over the last 4 years as president...
he lies even when the truth would help him more then a lie...

and you can live with the fact that IQ45 will be known as the single worst president in
American history...and it is not even close......

and yes, I do hate him... because he is a vile, degusting, pile of shit, that the world
would have been better off if he had never been born...he is a waste of air that can be
use on a human being worth having, not that pile of shit....

UR: Jealousy.

K: jealous of that pile of shit? IQ45 is an complete failure of a human being,
trust me, there is nothing to be jealous of.......

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9394
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:35 am

YAWN
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:37 am

Kropotkin, driven by Hatred, you don't understand:

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Re:

Postby derleydoo » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:36 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:He's too honest. You should admit, that's what really gets under your skin. Jealousy.


Peter Kropotkin wrote:as for telling the truth.. he has lied over 20,000 times over the last 4 years as president...
he lies even when the truth would help him more then a lie...


I am beginning to detect a difference of opinion between Urwrong and Peter Kropotkin.

If someone tells 20,000 lies, does he then forego the right to be labelled as 'too honest'?

Tough one. :-k :-k :-k
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:15 pm

Kropotkin straight admitted that he hates Trump.

Doesn't that mean "I win" this argument?
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:13 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Kropotkin straight admitted that he hates Trump.

Doesn't that mean "I win" this argument?


UrWrong,

From the guy almost everyone calls crazy on this board; it’s very obvious to me that you have serious mental health issues. It’s equal if you are or aren’t being paid to do this on these boards. Your lack of integrity is worn on your sleeve on this board.

Trump bores me. And he was unfit for office. He leaked classified material to foreign diplomats to try to sound ‘cool’, because that’s how low his actual self esteem is...

This caused the diplomats to report what trump told them to their officials which revealed sources and methods which severely hurt the United States ...

Just this act alone was treason.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11708
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby derleydoo » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:31 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Kropotkin straight admitted that he hates Trump.

Doesn't that mean "I win" this argument?


I'm not sure you can say you win the argument. You can certainly say Jakob lost it! :)

Jakob wrote:We All Love Trump

by Jakob » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:08 pm

Sometimes you just feel like stating the obvious.
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:39 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Kropotkin straight admitted that he hates Trump.

Doesn't that mean "I win" this argument?


K: Not in the least because you still haven't answered my points....

He is a liar, cheater, he steals, he has broken the ten commandments,
and yet, he is still your hero.....he has admitted to assaulting women,
"grab them by the pussy" is an admission of sexual assault......
at least 25 women have accused him of harassment, rape, sexual assault,

He is a clear moral/ethical failure....he is a failure in every possible way.....
and he lost the election by over 7 million votes which tells me over 81 million
other people felt he was a failure of a human being......

and yet, you still haven't defended him.. you have attacked me, but you haven't
defended him..... and will you still love him when he is in prison?

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9394
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:39 pm

Again, since you are unable to determine the difference of women voluntarily throwing themselves at a man, versus needing to be creepy and stalking (like Cuomo/Clinton/Weiner/etc), proves that you don't know what you're talking about. In terms of sexual harassment, assault, allegations, etc. it's your Democrat-Communist party that wins the sex-assault award. Remember "me too" movement? The irony when it applies to Biden and Cuomo, where is the outrage? Why is the water faucet turned-off when it applies to the Liberal-Left-Commucrats? We all know the reason why. It's not only hypocrisy and corruption; it's also evil. You never had the intention to play by the rules you claim to abide, making you a simple elitist.

Take your rules, shove em where the sun don't shine.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:45 pm

Not only is your side filled with sexual deviants, you are also mass-murderers, of course you have no self-reflection capability:

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:55 pm

the majority of americans do not love trump
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29099
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:49 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:the majority of americans do not love trump

um actually they do, ur out of touch with america, stop drinking the propaganda kool aid
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:52 am

he never polled over 50%
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29099
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:39 am

o u mean the polls that were wrong in both 2016 and 2020? yep
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:31 am

no i mean that he never had the support of the majority of americans
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29099
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:08 am

he always did, but the msm is the enemy of the people ur brainwashed
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We All Love Trump

Postby Jakob » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:31 pm

Yes, he got a vast majority. Probably the greatest one ever achieved in US elections. Which is why the panicky additional fraud on the night itself had to be done.
Note that none of the courts said the evidence presented to them wasn't real or was impertinent or whatever. All of the cases were thrown out on account of "standing".

I.e. Courts to the People: "You would win your case but fuck you."
Bureaucratic loopholes. Gotta love them.

Fair to say that only the clinical retards like Kropotkin and not moderately intelligent folk like Mr R, actually believe that Trump lost.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users