Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:45 am

perpetualburn wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: umm, a troll apparently is someone you disagree with....my child is 36 and can make that
decision by herself... and I can't run anymore because I am old....


Like you can't physically run AT ALL? Or you're just as lazy physically as you are intellectually?

K: I am old, 62 with severe back problems, so no, I don't run anymore...
in my youth, 40 years ago, I ran track, cross country, I took up rock climbing,
I play all kinds of sports....after my spinal surgery, not so much...
just about everything hurts my back these days...


K: you act as if you were the only person on planet earth.. you aren't....
and I wear a mask because I do care if other people get sick....
you know, I am pretty sure there are 7 billion people on planet earth
and each and every single one of them deserve the respect I offer when
I put on my mask.. I know you don't believe it, but the first step to becoming
human is admitting that there are other human beings... people who deserve the
same respect that you demand......
it won't hurt you to admit that there are other human beings beside yourself.......

P: Spare me the good humanitarian speech. The mask has already been removed ( https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 2#p2804202 ) Your true intentions have been revealed behind your moral posturing.


K: and there we have it.... your anger and hatred of everyone and everything
is quite on display here....

I come from a different place and space then you do....

I hold the world can be a better place then today if, if we work at it.....

I see a path into the future where we can be who we want to be and still
be part of a larger world......I am an optimist and you hate anyone who
hold to optimism........I have a clear vision of who I am and what is my vision
of the future......

can you say the same?

I know who I am..... and I am pretty secure with that person.....
I am comfortable with who I am....

and being so insecure, I pose a threat to you... that is why you are so angry
and belligerent toward me....you hate who you are and what you have become.....

and my calm, centered, measured self reminds you of what you aren't.....

and for that, I hope you find the peace and contentment that everyone,
everyone deserves...and which I have.......

hate me if you will, but you can't change who I am because I like who I am.....
your anger and hatred is wasted on me.....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9511
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:51 am

Me - you do know that wearing a mask over your breathing organs gives you braindamage in the not too long term right?
Facediaperist - Yeah well, I mean.... (forgets it was speaking, goes back to absently staring)[/quote]

https://archive.is/wOY4z[/quote]

K: this is simply untrue.....ask any medical professional.. as I did...
we are close friends to doctors and it is simply not true....

Kropotkin[/quote]

https://swprs.org/covid-masks-review/[/quote]

K: I have talked to doctors, you know ones with degrees and all....
to a person they hold that masks do not pose any such threat to
people....Instead of trusting internet doctors, one who may or may not
have an agenda or even a medical degree, I simply ask those who I know
are real live doctors, with degrees on the wall and everything....
and some of them are friends.... masks help save lives

but hay, what do you care about other lives? they aren't important to you...
you only care about yourself...... which is why you support IQ45 because
he only gives a shit about himself.... and you really connect with someone
who doesn't give a dam about other people....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9511
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby derleydoo » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:30 pm

Masks: The average life expectancy of a mask-wearing hospital surgeon is 4.7 years. (How long, he/she is in the job prior to death).

Masks: A mask-wearing surgeon, on average, has a fully functioning brain for 2.3 years. Thereafter, the brain deteriorates at the rate of 3.8% per week.

Hopefully, the above facts will put an end to the mask argument. If only folks would do their own research. [-o<
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby MagsJ » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:38 pm

derleydoo wrote:Masks: The average life expectancy of a mask-wearing hospital surgeon is 4.7 years. (How long, he/she is in the job prior to death).

Masks: A mask-wearing surgeon, on average, has a fully functioning brain for 2.3 years. Thereafter, the brain deteriorates at the rate of 3.8% per week.

Hopefully, the above facts will put an end to the mask argument. If only folks would do their own research. [-o<

But derley, a person only has to pull up their mask once they enter a shop or get on a bus.. they are not doing hours of surgery a day.

Many here where I live don’t wear masks at all..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22175
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:13 pm

derleydoo wrote:Masks: The average life expectancy of a mask-wearing hospital surgeon is 4.7 years. (How long, he/she is in the job prior to death).

Masks: A mask-wearing surgeon, on average, has a fully functioning brain for 2.3 years. Thereafter, the brain deteriorates at the rate of 3.8% per week.

Hopefully, the above facts will put an end to the mask argument. If only folks would do their own research. [-o<


K: why hello derelydoo.... I am please to hear from you..I am curious as to sources
for your information....I would like to look this up... thank you.....

BTW, I am on vacation this week... but I am having problems with my e-mailing
abilities... right now I can only e-mail via my phone.. a pain in the ass that is...
so, If I can solve my emailing problems, I shall be writing to you...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9511
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby derleydoo » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:25 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
derleydoo wrote:Masks: The average life expectancy of a mask-wearing hospital surgeon is 4.7 years. (How long, he/she is in the job prior to death).

Masks: A mask-wearing surgeon, on average, has a fully functioning brain for 2.3 years. Thereafter, the brain deteriorates at the rate of 3.8% per week.

Hopefully, the above facts will put an end to the mask argument. If only folks would do their own research. [-o<


K: why hello derelydoo.... I am please to hear from you..I am curious as to sources
for your information....I would like to look this up... thank you.....

BTW, I am on vacation this week... but I am having problems with my e-mailing
abilities... right now I can only e-mail via my phone.. a pain in the ass that is...
so, If I can solve my emailing problems, I shall be writing to you...

Kropotkin

MagsJ wrote:
derleydoo wrote:Masks: The average life expectancy of a mask-wearing hospital surgeon is 4.7 years. (How long, he/she is in the job prior to death).

Masks: A mask-wearing surgeon, on average, has a fully functioning brain for 2.3 years. Thereafter, the brain deteriorates at the rate of 3.8% per week.

Hopefully, the above facts will put an end to the mask argument. If only folks would do their own research. [-o<

But derley, a person only has to pull up their mask once they enter a shop or get on a bus.. they are not doing hours of surgery a day.

Many here where I live don’t wear masks at all..


The sources for my information come from my childlike brain! I am a tad surprised that both you and MagsJ thought I was being serious. I was merely trying to draw attention to the ludicrous claims of the anti maskers. Surgeons wear masks all day, every day! They don't tend to die of oxygen starvation or other related illnesses! My apologies for any confusion caused! 3.8% per week!! #-o :lol:
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:49 pm

why thank you for clearing that up...I was a bit confused.....
but no more then I normally am...this is what I get for responding to
post before 9:00 am....I have to stop posting for 12 more minutes..
then look out world....I will solve all the world problems... =D>

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9511
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby perpetualburn » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:34 pm

derleydoo wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:I was merely trying to draw attention to the ludicrous claims of the anti maskers. Surgeons wear masks all day, every day! They don't tend to die of oxygen starvation or other related illnesses! My apologies for any confusion caused! 3.8% per week!! #-o :lol:


They aren't "ludicrous" claims. There is actual science backing up it up. Surgeons don't wear masks to protect themselves against viruses. And some surgeons don't even wear masks! The real issue with the mask mandates is the lack of logic behind the mandates ( i.e. if they only required masks in stores or hospitals... that would be more sellable to the pubic... But they go further, violating all common sense, when they mandate something as ridiculous as masks while working out or masks while walking outside... it's literally too absurd to go along with... thus clown world... thus they don't actually care about being methodical and scientifically scrupulous with the mask mandates... it's simply about control and dominance... They don't require or even SUGGEST that you wear a CLEAN mask when entering a business. They don't even suggest people wear n95 masks... let alone mandate it and ramp up production... And IF the virus was SO deadly that not wearing a mask was akin to murder then they wouldn't even let people with a medical exemption go without one (because such a person could still be a "super spreader"). It's a all a big charade.

Of course, if they went hard on mandates and really required people to always wear a clean, n95 mask (with tightly controlled checkpoints and enforcement)... then they would be compelled to offer a realistic timeline for when it would all end. By being lax with the mandates (relatively) they can keep up the charade for as long as they want. Fauci saying masks now until 2022 or who knows (there's always a new "variant" on the horizon ). We must maintain a constant, low key level of "vigilance" with regards to the virus...forever. We have to "be careful" not to become "complacent"... By diligently wearing our dirty, worthless homemade masks I guess....
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 am

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:59 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
derleydoo wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:I was merely trying to draw attention to the ludicrous claims of the anti maskers. Surgeons wear masks all day, every day! They don't tend to die of oxygen starvation or other related illnesses! My apologies for any confusion caused! 3.8% per week!! #-o :lol:


They aren't "ludicrous" claims. There is actual science backing up it up. Surgeons don't wear masks to protect themselves against viruses. And some surgeons don't even wear masks! The real issue with the mask mandates is the lack of logic behind the mandates ( i.e. if they only required masks in stores or hospitals... that would be more sellable to the pubic... But they go further, violating all common sense, when they mandate something as ridiculous as masks while working out or masks while walking outside... it's literally too absurd to go along with... thus clown world... thus they don't actually care about being methodical and scientifically scrupulous with the mask mandates... it's simply about control and dominance... They don't require or even SUGGEST that you wear a CLEAN mask when entering a business. They don't even suggest people wear n95 masks... let alone mandate it and ramp up production... And IF the virus was SO deadly that not wearing a mask was akin to murder then they wouldn't even let people with a medical exemption go without one (because such a person could still be a "super spreader"). It's a all a big charade.

Of course, if they went hard on mandates and really required people to always wear a clean, n95 mask (with tightly controlled checkpoints and enforcement)... then they would be compelled to offer a realistic timeline for when it would all end. By being lax with the mandates (relatively) they can keep up the charade for as long as they want. Fauci saying masks now until 2022 or who knows (there's always a new "variant" on the horizon ). We must maintain a constant, low key level of "vigilance" with regards to the virus...forever. We have to "be careful" not to become "complacent"... By diligently wearing our dirty, worthless homemade masks I guess....


K: wow, so much wrong here...
every surgeon must wear a mask.... even on relatively minor surgeries...
I know because I have had several surgeries.. and again, I actually know doctors,
not just internet doctors...a doctor could be in real trouble for a surgery without
a mask.. as would any persons in the room without a mask.....

and about your paranoid claims about the world trying to control you through mask
wearing.... me thinks perhaps you should let go of your paranoid conspiracies....
conservatives used to be concerned with the basics of conservativism which is
lower taxes and less government and a modest concern with social issues, now
conservatives are fixated with insane conspiracy theories... you may as well
wear a tinfoil hat to announce you have no grasp of reality....

I wonder when conservatives lost their sense of reality?

when did they become conspiracy theorists instead of holding the traditional
concerns of conservatives of the political state of affairs....less government..etc, etc....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9511
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Jakob » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:19 pm

I do not believe that people are so ignorant as to actually believe that these masks would be efficient against an actually existing virus - the pores are a thousand times too large to stop such things and I don't think most people are truly incapable of finding out such facts - what I believe is that they wear the mask as a confirmation of their unworthiness.

I believe that the past twenty years have made it uncomfortably clear to people how powerless they really are to attain their desired values, and to now be physically and visibly humiliated, commanded to damage their organ of consciousness, is an actual sensual relief. They feel pleasure at admitting to their actual place in the order of things.

I don't expect people to follow me in this line of thinking - I expect people to wear facediapers and frown deeply on a thinking man. But I do think that they secretly know what Im saying.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:26 pm

Jakob wrote:I do not believe that people are so ignorant as to actually believe that these masks would be efficient against an actually existing virus - the pores are a thousand times too large to stop such things and I don't think most people are truly incapable of finding out such things - what I believe is that they wear the mask as a confirmation of their unworthiness.

I believe that the past twenty years have made it uncomfortably clear to people how powerless they really are to attain their desired values, and to now be visibly humiliated, commanded to damage their organ of consciousness, is an actual sensual relief. They feel pleasure at admitting to their actual place in the order of things.

I don't expect people to follow me in this line of thinking - I expect people to wear face diapers and frown deeply on such things as thought, science, methodical research. But I do think that they secretly know what Im saying.


K: we already know you couldn't care less about other people....
give us something new here..... instead of tired old cliche's about
how you don't give shit about other people....because we got that thousands of
posts ago...maybe shock us and talk about some principles that
define you as a conservative....or any principles at all.... instead of insane
conspiracy theories which don't requires any principles at all, just a tinfoil hat..

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9511
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Phaedrus » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:11 am

The Nazis had it pretty good under One-Pump Trump. They'll lament the retirement of their fuhrer to Florida. Maybe the trip to see him wherever he's incarcerated will become the Trumpard version of visiting Mecca. :sci-fi-beamup:
Image

If your abilities are merely mediocre, modesty is mere honesty; but if you possess great talents, it is hypocrisy- Schopenhauer

Not that you lied to me, but that I no longer believe you, has shaken me- Nietzsche

I drank what? :o - Socrates
User avatar
Phaedrus
Stoned and Dethroned
 
Posts: 3809
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:18 am
Location: In the Ether

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby d0rkyd00d » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:36 pm

Jakob wrote:I do not believe that people are so ignorant as to actually believe that these masks would be efficient against an actually existing virus - the pores are a thousand times too large to stop such things and I don't think most people are truly incapable of finding out such facts - what I believe is that they wear the mask as a confirmation of their unworthiness.

I believe that the past twenty years have made it uncomfortably clear to people how powerless they really are to attain their desired values, and to now be physically and visibly humiliated, commanded to damage their organ of consciousness, is an actual sensual relief. They feel pleasure at admitting to their actual place in the order of things.

I don't expect people to follow me in this line of thinking - I expect people to wear facediapers and frown deeply on a thinking man. But I do think that they secretly know what Im saying.


Ah, you've convinced yourself you are a thinking man! That is good! That is the first step into the echo-chamber!

You say "most people are truly incapable of finding out such facts..." as if finding out such facts consists of more than simply reading something from some obscure site on the internet, and then believing it without hesitation.

You have sincerely mistaken what it means to be a "thinking man." But many have.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3059
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users