Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Jakob » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:35 pm

You never know with nazis, theyre very stoopit, stoopit enough to think - well no, too stoopit to think, but stoopit enough to believe anything a newspaper tells them. They wear face diapers, trust in a man who wears face diapers to "lead" them - KEK
and god only knows the levels of stoopittidy they stoop to in their personal lives.

All is going as I planned.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7377
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby iambiguous » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:08 pm

Jakob wrote:You never know with nazis, theyre very stoopit, stoopit enough to think - well no, too stoopit to think, but stoopit enough to believe anything a newspaper tells them. They wear face diapers, trust in a man who wears face diapers to "lead" them - KEK
and god only knows the levels of stoopittidy they stoop to in their personal lives.

All is going as I planned.


Ah, so this is an example of what you mean by "learning how to think". Or is this all just tongue in cheek?

Now, of course, historically, there were actual Nazis. And there are those here today who insist that either Trump or Biden comes closest to emulating them.

So, okay, let's pick an issue -- race? the Jews? sexual preference? -- and commence to probe the extent to which Trump or Biden do in fact come closest to the Nazi brand.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 40349
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:10 pm

Jakob wrote:You never know with nazis, theyre very stoopit, stoopit enough to think - well no, too stoopit to think, but stoopit enough to believe anything a newspaper tells them. They wear face diapers, trust in a man who wears face diapers to "lead" them - KEK
and god only knows the levels of stoopittidy they stoop to in their personal lives.

All is going as I planned.

Suppose to wear two diapers now and maybe fifty two in the future.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8449
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby iambiguous » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:36 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Jakob wrote:You never know with nazis, theyre very stoopit, stoopit enough to think - well no, too stoopit to think, but stoopit enough to believe anything a newspaper tells them. They wear face diapers, trust in a man who wears face diapers to "lead" them - KEK
and god only knows the levels of stoopittidy they stoop to in their personal lives.

All is going as I planned.

Suppose to wear two diapers now and maybe fifty two in the future.


Once again, another embarrassing display of what some here see to be your own "stoopittidy". You know, given that this is a forum called "I Love Philosophy" that has, sadly enough, been taken over by "minds" of your, uh, caliber?

Caliber: the quality of someone's character or the level of their ability.

You know, if I do say so myself. 8)
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 40349
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Jakob » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:38 pm

Typical conversation with Boideeener/facediaperist;

Me - you do know that wearing a mask over your breathing organs gives you braindamage in the not too long term right?
Facediaperist - Yeah well, I mean.... (forgets it was speaking, goes back to absently staring)
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7377
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:49 pm

Jakob wrote:Typical conversation with Boideeener/facediaperist;

Me - you do know that wearing a mask over your breathing organs gives you braindamage in the not too long term right?
Facediaperist - Yeah well, I mean.... (forgets it was speaking, goes back to absently staring)

The Boidoneers already have brain damage so what does additional mask damage hinder, their caliber? Deceitful at best, tragically retarded at worst.
Last edited by WendyDarling on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8449
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby iambiguous » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:51 pm

Jakob wrote:Typical conversation with Boideeener/facediaperist;

Me - you do know that wearing a mask over your breathing organs gives you braindamage in the not too long term right?
Facediaperist - Yeah well, I mean.... (forgets it was speaking, goes back to staring absently)


Wendy and Jacob compete to exemplify the most brazen "stoopittidy".

Now, sure, if they were just being ironic we could applaud them for being so damn...clever?

But, one suspects, this really is as deep as they are able to go when the discussion revolves around wearing or not wearing a facemask given a worldwide pandemic that now involves...

111,437,607 cases
2,467,436 deaths

While, in America alone, there have been...

28,628,011 cases
508,200 deaths

Next up: Wendy and Jacob "prove" that the pandemic is all just a scam; fake news that originated in the brain of Hilary Clinton in order to divert attention from the hordes of Democratic pedophiles that are hell bent on turning America into a Communist slave state.

See urwrongx and obsrvr to confirm the role that China plays in all of this.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 40349
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:11 pm

Bootlickers never change.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4734
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:08 am

WendyDarling wrote:The Boidoneers already have brain damage so what does additional mask damage hinder, their caliber? Deceitful at best, tragically retarded at worst.

Face-masks are supposed to prevent all of that shit from spewing out of their mouth. The globalists have proven that masks don't work. =;
Last edited by obsrvr524 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2344
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:18 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Bootlickers never change.

Yes, it was all that Chinese lady who ate bat soup and killed the world singlehandedly. We’ll let Biggdums keep giving us the death count until he’s included in it. We wait with bated breath for your next accurate report.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8449
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:06 am

Fascism is intrinsic in human nature. People gravitate to Authoritarianism in Austere environments and societies. However here is the special circumstances. In the West, it is a recent technological advent to change 'Austere' environments back & forth from Abundancy. So it doesn't matter anymore whether a society is Austere/Abundant compared to the stranglehold control of Media and Propaganda. Because of Propaganda, the population can be 'feared' into submission.

Now, concerning Covid, China Trade Embargos, Marxist takeover in public schools, Hunter Biden billion dollar CCP equity deal, National Election defrauded, illegitimate president, BLM, Antifa, etc etc etc.

The US population has been demoralized and beaten into submission. Those claiming to be "Anti-Fascist", are bringing in Fascism, quickly.



"But it couldn't happen here" is the logical fallacy running through Western Civilization. It can happen here. It is happening here. It already has happened here.

Bootlickers are those supporting Left-Liberal-Commucrat Fascism. These are the ones who will wear a pillow on their faces, and suffocate themselves, out of fear of resistance against The State, blind-submission to Authoritarianism.

Anti-Free Society. Un-Free Society.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4734
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:23 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Fascism is intrinsic in human nature. People gravitate to Authoritarianism in Austere environments and societies. However here is the special circumstances. In the West, it is a recent technological advent to change 'Austere' environments back & forth from Abundancy. So it doesn't matter anymore whether a society is Austere/Abundant compared to the stranglehold control of Media and Propaganda. Because of Propaganda, the population can be 'feared' into submission.

Now, concerning Covid, China Trade Embargos, Marxist takeover in public schools, Hunter Biden billion dollar CCP equity deal, National Election defrauded, illegitimate president, BLM, Antifa, etc etc etc.

The US population has been demoralized and beaten into submission. Those claiming to be "Anti-Fascist", are bringing in Fascism, quickly.



"But it couldn't happen here" is the logical fallacy running through Western Civilization. It can happen here. It is happening here. It already has happened here.

Bootlickers are those supporting Left-Liberal-Commucrat Fascism. These are the ones who will wear a pillow on their faces, and suffocate themselves, out of fear of resistance against The State, blind-submission to Authoritarianism.

Anti-Free Society. Un-Free Society.


But...but my common good. I will do anything no matter how absurd or dangerous for the common good because I’m not selfish like the evil, racist, Nazi, terrorists on the right.

You will wear two masks?

Yes, duh.

You will change your Dna with the Rna put into a vaccine about twelve minutes ago?

I am saving lives. Thinking for yourself is overrated, I prefer to let my Democrat brethren tell me the truth about what’s good then I fight like Hell to do it (including assault, murder, arson, battery) no matter what those selfish, free thinkers say to the contrary because their evidence does not exist, my Democrats said so. Those fulminating fanatics, those conspiracy theorists, on the right all need to be arrested and imprisoned because they dare to rightfully question authority, but I am the peaceful, the faithful, the just, the left.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8449
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:17 am

The "Vaccine" is where I draw the line.

If people are willing to "trust" this Fascist Government, at this point, they will accept the mistake of their poor judgment.



The "Vaccine", along with this "Plandemic", both scams and false since the beginning (my arguments and points were never disputed by anyone on this forum for over a year now), are exposed. Woe to those who trust "Government". The Government is so corrupt that it is obliged to fall. Some corruption is tolerable in all societies, to a point. We are now far, far, far beyond that point.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4734
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:34 am

I do not have any remorse for those who have already betrayed the US Constitution.

Without integrity and authority in the doctrine, there is no "American" nation. Most on the Liberal-Left-Demo-Communist side, have proved they have no concern for it.

They hate free speech.

They hate gun ownership.

They hate their political opposition having human rights.



They have proven, repeatedly, that they are more than willing to use violence to deprive the majority of America of their God-Given human rights.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4734
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Jakob » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:23 am

Urwrong dont worry. Youre on the right side of history.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1363224533759574016
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7377
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby perpetualburn » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:36 am

Jakob wrote:Typical conversation with Boideeener/facediaperist;

Me - you do know that wearing a mask over your breathing organs gives you braindamage in the not too long term right?
Facediaperist - Yeah well, I mean.... (forgets it was speaking, goes back to absently staring)


https://archive.is/wOY4z
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 am

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby perpetualburn » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:12 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:The "Vaccine" is where I draw the line.

If people are willing to "trust" this Fascist Government, at this point, they will accept the mistake of their poor judgment.



The "Vaccine", along with this "Plandemic", both scams and false since the beginning (my arguments and points were never disputed by anyone on this forum for over a year now), are exposed. Woe to those who trust "Government". The Government is so corrupt that it is obliged to fall. Some corruption is tolerable in all societies, to a point. We are now far, far, far beyond that point.


Masks is where people should draw the line (forget the vaccines... the sheer disdain for the people was revealed with the ridiculous mask regulations). You have millions of people wearing these abominations on their face when they're OUTSIDE ALONE. You have millions of "parents" committing collective child abuse by masking up their own brood as they send them to public indoctrination schools (as if school wasn't miserable enough, let's put a literal slave mask on you)....You have people wearing masks while they workout and they think this is actually safe ( limiting your oxygen as you breath through a mask wet with spit and sweat... I would sooner believe that taking a drag of of an unfiltered cigarette between sets is healthier)... You have millions of people AFRAID to walk into a store without a mask when the only punishment is *gasp* a fine, or being asked to leave, or NOTHING AT ALL if you just lie and say you have medical condition... Because GOD FORBID you single yourself out and "make a scene"... Better to put up with the worst indignity than to "make a scene" or "lie" to the "authorities."

They already rolled out vaccine passports in Israel (required now to go the grocery store I believe)... I guess even having your ancestors slaughtered wholesale less than a century ago doesn't make you immune to fascism.

I did have a really good dream about a month ago, a sign of hope maybe... Dream:

I'm in Amsterdam. I'm near the water. It's really foggy out. The light is sort of silvery. Maybe it's twilight. I see a steel bridge in the distance jetting out into the sea. I ask someone I'm with if that's the "North Sea." I go out towards the bridge. Scene changes. I still feel I'm in Amsterdam or the Netherlands but it must be somewhere outside the city, because now I find myself in a meadow. In the meadow near the road is a big mound. In the mound are these animal heads arranged in a circular fashion near the edges. They're farm animals or forest animals like horse and deer. I look across the meadow. Way across are these big hedges or bushes and there's a terrible face in it ( can't remember what the face was). Next to the hedges are two tall wooden doors. They look like what you imagine the doors to Valhalla to look like. This is the first I've ever seen these doors in a dream. Of course, I've heard about them in myth but to see them in a dream is something entirely different. I start to approach the doors now from across the meadow. This is when things start to get really intense. I feel like there is something behind these door. Like a god or something about to burst through. No... It's not so much the prospect of a giant god bursting through these giant doors and going berserk in the meadow which is making my heart accelerate but the darkness behind the door... the unknowable itself... As I get closer I start SINGING to myself "Odin rising" over and over and over again until things crescendo as I approach the door and I just wake up without opening the doors. Felt like all the contents of my unconscious were going to burst through those doors.

I can't help notice the similarities between this dream and the other I shared earlier in the "The People vs The Masses" thread. Expect instead of jungle animals (leopard, lions) they were farm animals or forest animals. A similar movement though. First I see a leopard in the other dream, then the head of a lion, then the big god comes through. Here, I see the farm animals, then the head in the hedges, then the Valhalla doors (but I never see the god in this dream).
Last edited by perpetualburn on Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 am

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:26 am

perpetualburn wrote:
Jakob wrote:Typical conversation with Boideeener/facediaperist;

Me - you do know that wearing a mask over your breathing organs gives you braindamage in the not too long term right?
Facediaperist - Yeah well, I mean.... (forgets it was speaking, goes back to absently staring)


https://archive.is/wOY4z


K: this is simply untrue.....ask any medical professional.. as I did...
we are close friends to doctors and it is simply not true....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9197
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:35 am

perpetualburn wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:The "Vaccine" is where I draw the line.

If people are willing to "trust" this Fascist Government, at this point, they will accept the mistake of their poor judgment.



The "Vaccine", along with this "Plandemic", both scams and false since the beginning (my arguments and points were never disputed by anyone on this forum for over a year now), are exposed. Woe to those who trust "Government". The Government is so corrupt that it is obliged to fall. Some corruption is tolerable in all societies, to a point. We are now far, far, far beyond that point.


Masks is where people should draw the line (forget the vaccines... the sheer disdain for the people was revealed with the ridiculous mask regulations). You have millions of people wearing these abominations on their face when they're OUTSIDE ALONE. You have millions of "parents" committing collective child abuse by masking up their own brood as they send them to public indoctrination schools (as if school wasn't miserable enough, let's put a literal slave mask on you)....You have people wearing masks while they workout and they think this is actually safe ( limiting your oxygen as you breath through a mask wet with spit and sweat... I would sooner believe that taking a drag of of an unfiltered cigarette between sets is healthier)... You have millions of people AFRAID to walk into a store without a mask when the only punishment is *gasp* a fine, or being asked to leave, or NOTHING AT ALL if you just lie and say you have medical condition... Because GOD FORBID you single yourself out and "make a scene"... Better to put up with the worst indignity than to "make a scene" or "lie" to the "authorities."

They already rolled out vaccine passports in Israel (required now to go the grocery store I believe)... I guess even having your ancestors slaughtered wholesale less than a century ago doesn't make you immune to fascism.


K: and of course it never occurs to you that you might be wrong....of course not....

the wearing of mask isn't fascism... it is having concern for your fellow human being...
it is about more then just your small own warped belief that the world revolves around
you.....and your own "freedoms" exist above everyone right to live........

your selfish focus on your own self above everyone else is astonishing......

if tomorrow everyone took your attitude, the world would end a week later......

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9197
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby perpetualburn » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:47 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
K: and of course it never occurs to you that you might be wrong....of course not....

the wearing of mask isn't fascism... it is having concern for your fellow human being...
it is about more then just your small own warped belief that the world revolves around
you.....and your own "freedoms" exist above everyone right to live........

your selfish focus on your own self above everyone else is astonishing......

if tomorrow everyone took your attitude, the world would end a week later......

Kropotkin


You're a troll. I thought that was established already. Everything you just said is twisted backwards. But by all means, go waterboard yourself with a mask on as you go for a run. Go put a mask on your CHILD (fucking sick) just so you can pretend you're protecting some overweight sad excuse for an "educator" (who doesn't feel "safe" unless all his/her students are strapped up tight with suffocating slave-masks).
Last edited by perpetualburn on Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 am

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby perpetualburn » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:48 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
Jakob wrote:Typical conversation with Boideeener/facediaperist;

Me - you do know that wearing a mask over your breathing organs gives you braindamage in the not too long term right?
Facediaperist - Yeah well, I mean.... (forgets it was speaking, goes back to absently staring)


https://archive.is/wOY4z


K: this is simply untrue.....ask any medical professional.. as I did...
we are close friends to doctors and it is simply not true....

Kropotkin


There are a lot of cowards and idiots in the medical community.
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 am

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:57 am

perpetualburn wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:
K: and of course it never occurs to you that you might be wrong....of course not....

the wearing of mask isn't fascism... it is having concern for your fellow human being...
it is about more then just your small own warped belief that the world revolves around
you.....and your own "freedoms" exist above everyone right to live........

your selfish focus on your own self above everyone else is astonishing......

if tomorrow everyone took your attitude, the world would end a week later......

Kropotkin


You're a troll. I thought that was established already. Everything you just said is twisted backwards. But by all means, go waterboard yourself with a mask on as you go for a run. Go put a mask on your CHILD (fucking sick) just so you can pretend you're protecting some overweight sad excuse for an "educator" (who doesn't feel "safe" unless all his/her children are strapped up tight with suffocating slave-masks).


K: umm, a troll apparently is someone you disagree with....my child is 36 and can make that
decision by herself... and I can't run anymore because I am old....and you just can't get past
yourself, can you?

you act as if you were the only person on planet earth.. you aren't....
and I wear a mask because I do care if other people get sick....
you know, I am pretty sure there are 7 billion people on planet earth
and each and every single one of them deserve the respect I offer when
I put on my mask.. I know you don't believe it, but the first step to becoming
human is admitting that there are other human beings... people who deserve the
same respect that you demand......

it won't hurt you to admit that there are other human beings beside yourself.......

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9197
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:03 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:You're a troll. I thought that was established already. Everything you just said is twisted backwards. But by all means, go waterboard yourself with a mask on as you go for a run. Go put a mask on your CHILD (fucking sick) just so you can pretend you're protecting some overweight sad excuse for an "educator" (who doesn't feel "safe" unless all his/her children are strapped up tight with suffocating slave-masks).


K: umm, a troll apparently is someone you disagree with...

No. A "troll" is someone who refuses to engage in rational evidentiary discourse and instead merely pushes their own narrative - denying, bashing, lying, distracting - but always promoting their own narrative.

And yes - that exactly describes you.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2344
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby perpetualburn » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:09 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: umm, a troll apparently is someone you disagree with....my child is 36 and can make that
decision by herself... and I can't run anymore because I am old....


Like you can't physically run AT ALL? Or you're just as lazy physically as you are intellectually?

you act as if you were the only person on planet earth.. you aren't....
and I wear a mask because I do care if other people get sick....
you know, I am pretty sure there are 7 billion people on planet earth
and each and every single one of them deserve the respect I offer when
I put on my mask.. I know you don't believe it, but the first step to becoming
human is admitting that there are other human beings... people who deserve the
same respect that you demand......

it won't hurt you to admit that there are other human beings beside yourself.......

Kropotkin


Spare me the good humanitarian speech. The mask has already been removed ( https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 2#p2804202 ) Your true intentions have been revealed behind your moral posturing.
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 am

Re: Are nazis actually happy with fake prositont "Boideen"?

Postby perpetualburn » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:35 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
Jakob wrote:Typical conversation with Boideeener/facediaperist;

Me - you do know that wearing a mask over your breathing organs gives you braindamage in the not too long term right?
Facediaperist - Yeah well, I mean.... (forgets it was speaking, goes back to absently staring)


https://archive.is/wOY4z


K: this is simply untrue.....ask any medical professional.. as I did...
we are close friends to doctors and it is simply not true....

Kropotkin


https://swprs.org/covid-masks-review/
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 am

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]

cron