Trump is Still President

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:28 pm

derleydo: What was the name of that philosopher... you know, the one who said: ‘Why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?’

He makes each of us look silly with his words. Interesting that many would argue that he never even existed!

K: as is well known, I am an atheist.. I do hold he didn't exist.. with that said, I still believe
that we don't need to insult or attempt to drag down another who holds different beliefs
then I do.....I can still respect and appreciate Derely for his wisdom even if, even if,
we don't agree to what is reality...I don't need to insult him if he hold different
beliefs then I do...I can say, more power to you... your beliefs are just as valid to you
as my beliefs are to me...... without lowering the level of conversation in doing so....

so Mr. Derely, if you believe, more power to you... and I will continue to appreciate
and respect you....and thank you

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9394
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby derleydoo » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:13 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: as is well known, I am an atheist..

Kropotkin


"reality is changing every day, how do we create a theory that can keep up
with its ever changing nature? as of right now, every theory is a theory of
this second, this moment, and then because of the changing nature of reality,
that theory is no longer valid... with each passing second, that theory becomes
more irrelevant...I can posit a theory of Kropotkin, as of right now, right here,
but as I change with every passing second, that theory becomes irrelevant....
that theory speaks of Kropotkin as he was, not as he is....he is always in a state
of becoming... then the question is, becoming what?"


Ah, but for how long? :-k :)
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:45 pm

Sculptor wrote:"Trump is Still President" is absurd. Absurd claims need no argument. It is a statement that is indefensible and the person making that claim deserves nothing but derision.
I pop in and out of this thread for a bit of light relief. I do not spend much time on this forum, choosing to make my arguments on two other better philosophy sites which are moderated and in which Urwrongx100 and the Polishyouth guy would not last a day.
But you should not be surprised that posts like this exist in an unmoderated forum.

It's not absurd.

What is absurd, is a Stolen Election right in front of the entire world, and the Trump-Derangement-Syndrome is so powerful, that people refuse to see the train wreck right in front of their eyes.

Defrauding a US national election is absurd, not the fallout.


There's your primary error.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:47 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: thank you for that list Derely.... I for one, don't have the patience to compile such
a list...and it does bring out that this is a philosophy site, not some place to spew worthless
crap that UR posts...where is the philosophy in what he posts? and he does fail
the basic tenets of philosophy... brought out best by Socrates... one: to know thyself,
two: the unexamined life isn't worth living.... he fails on both of those counts....
this engagement with who we are and what we believe in, lies at the heart of
philosophy... does he ever bring out who he is, or does he ever bring out
any attempt to examine his beliefs? the answer is a clear no....in fact,
I would say that in reading UR, he has never brought anything even resembling
philosophy.... just personal attacks and mindless beliefs that have no
basis in reality...and that isn't needed on a philosophy site... and I thank you
for reminding us what we ought to be focused on, which is philosophy....

Kropotkin

I could fill a library with all your bullshit, all Sculptor's bullshit, derlydoo, all you Marxists.

Be careful choosing to walk down that path. You'll only embarrass yourself completely.



I generally don't start shit-flinging contests. That doesn't mean I won't bury you in your own cesspool when you start it.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:48 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Every ‘logical fallacy’ has an exception.

I has this discussion with silhouette years ago.

It’s not ad hom if it’s true. UR is currently the biggest asshole on ILP. I take no pleasure in saying that.

And then you have polemics: a tried and true form of conveying a concept.

As long as your psychosis plagues every thread you participate in, where you always always always suck other people's conversations into your own self-aggrandizing bullshit, it's all pedantic to me.

You're wasting your own time, and especially mine.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:29 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Every ‘logical fallacy’ has an exception.

I has this discussion with silhouette years ago.

It’s not ad hom if it’s true. UR is currently the biggest asshole on ILP. I take no pleasure in saying that.

And then you have polemics: a tried and true form of conveying a concept.

As long as your psychosis plagues every thread you participate in, where you always always always suck other people's conversations into your own self-aggrandizing bullshit, it's all pedantic to me.

You're wasting your own time, and especially mine.


Actually, that combination of words is word salad.

That’s funny dude.

Think about this for a moment when pondering people.

What are your favorite songs?

If this song has more than 500 views, it’s likely that it has many thumbs downs.

That’s like giving a thumbs down for broccoli just because you don’t like it... it’s crazy talk.

Trump is mentally ill. Some people use mental illness as a defense mechanism.

Not true adults. You’re on a message board with adults dude. We’ve all done stupid shit and we’ve all owned up to it.

My message obviously hit you hard.

The reason intellect discussions hit people hard is because of jealousy, insecurity and projection.

Same reason your favorite song got 1000 thumbs down.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:16 pm

Trump is rational and not insane.

You, however, are.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:03 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Sculptor wrote:"Trump is Still President" is absurd. Absurd claims need no argument. It is a statement that is indefensible and the person making that claim deserves nothing but derision.
I pop in and out of this thread for a bit of light relief. I do not spend much time on this forum, choosing to make my arguments on two other better philosophy sites which are moderated and in which Urwrongx100 and the Polishyouth guy would not last a day.
But you should not be surprised that posts like this exist in an unmoderated forum.

It's not absurd.

What is absurd, is a Stolen Election right in front of the entire world, and the Trump-Derangement-Syndrome is so powerful, that people refuse to see the train wreck right in front of their eyes.

Defrauding a US national election is absurd, not the fallout.


There's your primary error.


K: and the Dominion company and Smartmatic, which makes voting machines has sued faux news,
Rudy G, Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell, Jeanine Pirro, Maria Bartiromo and Lou Dobbs for spreading
the big lie that the election was rigged...and in response, faux news fired Dobbs, and
Powell has said, "no reasonable person could believe what I said" that is her defense of
the big election lie, "No reasonable person could believe that"

and if the Dominion and Smartmatic win their cases, faux news will go out
of business and the others will have to pay millions if not billions to the Dominion
and Smartmatic company.. and if they have to pay the money, that means they
were lies and IQ45 did lose the election, fair and square..

the people listed above have already tried to settle the case and Dominion and
Smartmatic have rejected that...it is an all or nothing case and one that will
prove once and for all, that the election was not rigged..

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9394
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:07 pm

Time Magazine admitted to the National, Widespread Election Fraud.

Your goons and traitors already admitted your treason publicly.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:17 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Time Magazine admitted to the National, Widespread Election Fraud.

Your goons and traitors already admitted your treason publicly.


You think I’m crazy...

I’m in a mental institution... true story.

What you don’t understand about life is that the sanest people are locked up.

Until you figure that out... you’re the ignorant one.

Trump is crazy as fuck dude.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:18 pm

Urwrongx1000: Time Magazine admitted to the National, Widespread Election Fraud.
Your goons and traitors already admitted your treason publicly."

K: ahh, the usual mix of delusional lies and insults... this is getting pretty boring...
give us something new or original....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9394
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:06 am

So you're saying Time Magazine lied?

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/



Proof is right there, retard.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:25 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:So you're saying Time Magazine lied?

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/



Proof is right there, retard.


All that article stated was that people conspired to make a fair election and that some of them supported Biden.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:30 am

It admits there was a conspiracy to Defraud the National election "by any means necessary".

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:30 am

Oh, look, Biden himself admitted it.

You're a rube, Ecmandu.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:33 am

Part of the most Extensive Voter Fraud Organization in history....

Is the shilling done by Marxists, like those on this website, including Kropotkin and Ecmandu here.

smears is another one



Anybody who supported and supports the 2020 Election Fraud, is a traitor to Democracy.

This is also why, in Georgia, right now, these Marxists and America-haters, want to make it so it's easier for them to cheat and Fraud in the future.

They want "no ID" required, so their Marxist base can vote dozens and dozens of times.



They simply give a false name, vote, go to the next station, give a false name, vote.

Which Party is the Party of Crime and Disorder? The "Democrat" Party, that is destroying Democracy.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:35 am

I repeat; you’re the biggest asshole on ILP right now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reu ... SKBN27E2VH

He screwed up his words... the dude is old

Trump said crazier shit than this and he’s old too.

Trump gets a pass and not Biden... why?

Explain that to me.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:39 am

No, he was telling the truth.

You're not smart enough to know the difference.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:40 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:So you're saying Time Magazine lied?

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Proof is right there, retard.


K: and more insults, and nothing original or new here either...

No, I am saying you have accidentally or more likely on purposely misread it...
at one point, it says, that the insiders, the ones you are complaining about,
say, "They weren't rigging the election, they were fortifying it"
it says nothing of the sort that they rigged the election.. that is you saying it, not
the article.. but readers, don't take my word, read the article for yourself...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9394
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:42 am

"Fortifying" means Defrauding.

They admitted to it publicly. Now you should admit it, shill.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:42 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:No, he was telling the truth.

You're not smart enough to know the difference.


Actually, I do know the difference. I have brain damage dude... and even given that... I’m a million times smarter than you. People fuck up. They fuck up a lot, I do it, everyone does it. Part of being an adult is knowing and accepting that.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:43 am

You shills should recognize that you needed to Cheat to "win". That's the only way you stood a chance.

Just like afterward, up to today, you need to Censor, Ban, DOX, harass, etc. to advance your political cause.

You cannot do so rationally or through compliance with the general population.



Trump is Still President.

He will win his 3rd Term in 2024.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:45 am

Ecmandu wrote:Actually, I do know the difference. I have brain damage dude... and even given that... I’m a million times smarter than you. People fuck up. They fuck up a lot, I do it, everyone does it. Part of being an adult is knowing and accepting that.

Yes, people fuck up.

But that was *NOT* a fuck up.

It was him telling the truth. You and Kropotkin must accept this. 2020 was Defrauded. Because the Communist Party could not come to power legitimately or through a fair, Democraic election.



Time Magazine admitted to it, calling their Fraud "Fortifying", because they can't admit it 100% openly.

Biden also admitted it.

You should admit it next.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:51 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Actually, I do know the difference. I have brain damage dude... and even given that... I’m a million times smarter than you. People fuck up. They fuck up a lot, I do it, everyone does it. Part of being an adult is knowing and accepting that.

Yes, people fuck up.

But that was *NOT* a fuck up.

It was him telling the truth. You and Kropotkin must accept this. 2020 was Defrauded. Because the Communist Party could not come to power legitimately or through a fair, Democraic election.



Time Magazine admitted to it, calling their Fraud "Fortifying", because they can't admit it 100% openly.

Biden also admitted it.

You should admit it next.


Why?

You’ve seen hour long videos of Trump gaffes... Really bad ones actually.

Why the double standard?

What’s wrong with you man?
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:57 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Part of the most Extensive Voter Fraud Organization in history....

Is the shilling done by Marxists, like those on this website, including Kropotkin and Ecmandu here.
smears is another one
Anybody who supported and supports the 2020 Election Fraud, is a traitor to Democracy.
This is also why, in Georgia, right now, these Marxists and America-haters, want to make it so it's easier for them to cheat and Fraud in the future.
They want "no ID" required, so their Marxist base can vote dozens and dozens of times.
They simply give a false name, vote, go to the next station, give a false name, vote.
Which Party is the Party of Crime and Disorder? The "Democrat" Party, that is destroying Democracy.


K: of course asking for evidence is a fool's task because you don't deal in facts or evidence,
but you make up shit... you can't vote the way you claim.. there are double factors that
prevent just what you are claiming... you can only vote in one polling place.. the one that
has your information... no other site has your information.. you can't vote any other place...
I have been voting for 40 years... there is no other way to vote...but at your polling place...

if you try to mail in ballot and then go to the voting place, they cross check this by
giving you a provisional ballot which they can double check with their electronic records.....
at every step, you are accounted for..... but of course if you lived in the United States instead
of Russia, you would know that......in the U.S... there were 1,317 confirmed cases of voter
fraud, 1,134 criminal convictions, 48 civil penalties... out of 120 million votes in America....
that is less then 1% of 1%....and if you increase that by 10%, 11,317 out of the entire United
States that still isn't enough to throw an election... to make that work, you would need
triple that numbers in a country the size of the U.S...AND 111,317 across the country
still wouldn't throw an election because they would be spread out over the country..
to make it work, you have to be very specific in your voter fraud to a local or state
election... because a 100,000 votes over 120 million people just isn't enough to change
an election....for example, Biden won the election by 7 million votes... what is 100,000
votes over a 120 million people with a winning total of 7 million votes.... the numbers
just don't add up for you....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9394
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users