Trump is Still President

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Trump is Still President

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:34 pm

Obsrvr,

I’m going to be very blunt with you:

Trump is the opposite of the messiah.

Watch when you throw names around like this.

I’m sure satan is a better person than you
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:48 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:I've never seen such poor critical thinking in my life. Screaming over and over that everything is proven without actually proving anything, failing miserably to understand what constitutes evidence, and bootlicking a serial bankrupt slumlord as though he is your savior....how does someone even get to that point?

Dozens of random precincts across states, and the entire US, voting at the exact same margin at the same time, is proof.

It's mathematical certainty. But you're not smart enough to know what that means. To those with common sense or any semblance of intelligence,

It means the voting-machines were rigged with an algorithm. And they did it at the local precinct level in order to try to hide it, which they did during the first few months, but cannot hide indefinitely. Which is why now it is verified and proven beyond doubt.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:54 am

Destiny wrote:I think it is, unfortunately, true that the elections were stolen. So much evidence. But this also means our courts are corrupted. That is scary.
It isnt very hard to corrupt someone by the way. You just need a picture of them at a party where there were underage people who will testify to having had sexual intercourse with adults.
I also noticed that no one who dislikes Trump actually voted for Joe Biden. Ive met literally not one person who said they voted for him. Not even my boyfriend, who hated Trump before, would vote for Biden, just because he is so clearly into underage girls. We were always freaked out by him in a funny way, before he ran for president. Now it's not so funny. It looks all very un American with the masked pedophiles in the oval office which somehow has cracks in the wall? Is it even the real WH? Who can tell anymore.

It is scary, and tragic.

All the evidence and mathematical proofs are in. TIME magazine admitted to the fraud indirectly. The verdict is in; the corruption is proven and exposed. The court systems and justice has failed. Furthermore, we see this rot even here in this philosophy forum where death threats and threats of violence are supported by the Left and Liberals around here. They do not condemn it, because it serves their wider purpose, which is Fascistic. Almost everything the Liberal-Left has accused others of, they've been guilty the last 4 years.

Trump has only served as a scapegoat for what they intend and push forward on a weekly basis.

Who started the riots? They did.
Who defrauded the election? They did.
Who silenced and censored? They did.

And whenever any resistance forms against them, they shriek and howl "NAZI RACIST". Trump represents the biggest resistance these corrupt, evil, vile people have faced. Trump also is a link, to return the Government to the People, which the Democrats do not represent. Democrats only represent the Billionaires and self-proclaimed Elitists, who have already sold their souls to Communist China.

Ignorant minds like Sculptor, smears, Kropotkin, do their propaganda work for them. They are pawns on a globalist stage. They know naught what they do or why.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:58 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:I've never seen such poor critical thinking in my life. Screaming over and over that everything is proven without actually proving anything, failing miserably to understand what constitutes evidence, and bootlicking a serial bankrupt slumlord as though he is your savior....how does someone even get to that point?

Dozens of random precincts across states, and the entire US, voting at the exact same margin at the same time, is proof.

It's mathematical certainty. But you're not smart enough to know what that means. To those with common sense or any semblance of intelligence,

It means the voting-machines were rigged with an algorithm. And they did it at the local precinct level in order to try to hide it, which they did during the first few months, but cannot hide indefinitely. Which is why now it is verified and proven beyond doubt.

I know this won’t change your psychosis ...

It is a FACT that people who are computer programmers have been complaining about vote counting machines since the early 90’s.

If Biden wasn’t elected, neither was Trump. I hate to be blunt to you... but shut the fuck up and do your homework.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:58 am

promethean75 wrote:I'm afraid there's nothing more exciting and intriguing going on right now than a logical historical shift toward state capitalism in the west. Of course all the little detailed crises going on - exaggerated danger of covid, slowing economy by shutting down, etc. - are exciting, yes, but the state capitalism we are moving toward will be woefully short of the dystopian society we are imagining will result.

The greatest embarrassment is still to come for those blokes on the right here. In three-four years any real differences or changes in the basic structure of society will be imperceptible. The only major difference... let's jump maybe thirty years in the future here... will be that roughly ninety three percent of the people on this erf will be less broke than they are now. And seven percent will be FAR MORE broke than they are now.

And this will happen if we have to summon the winged spawn of satan himself to open the great seals and then whatever happens after that (it's probably in an iron maiden song).

But that's all you're gonna get. There's no aliens or pedophiles or human traffickers or cannibals or fema camps involved here. Just relax and put your orgonite back in the shoebox. At best you have biological warfare of the third degree. Instead you should be thanking them for not releasing some super virus to kill all ya'll muhfuckas.

If you think poor people are going to "progress" under the Democrat/Liberal/Left banner, then you are in for a very, very rude wakeup call.

It's very funny to me how duped you are.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:59 am

Ecmandu wrote:I know this won’t change your psychosis ...

It is a FACT that people who are computer programmers have been complaining about vote counting machines since the early 90’s.

If Biden wasn’t elected, neither was Trump. I hate to be blunt to you... but shut the fuck up and do your homework.

I did my homework, madman, now do yours.

By the way, just because one side cheats, doesn't mean the other side cheats.

The last 4 years have proved that only the Left has the nerve and gall to dip themselves in evil so brazenly and willingly. You are part of this. You serve the same taint with your insane madness.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:01 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:

i stand by my previous assessment.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:08 am

You stand by your previous errors and months of gaslighting.

Does it hurt to be wrong? Probably
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:11 am

it hurts your mom

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:13 am

explain the dozens of precincts who voted at the exact same margin at the same time, across the country, smears, go ahead

got anything to say about that???
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:16 am

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:18 am

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:20 am

show that they actually did. show that. not a video, or a link. you type it out and explain it in your own words.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:25 am

I'm going to explain this to you as-if you were stupid, which you probably are, so it's necessary anyway.

See the "Rat" column? It represents a ratio which occurs across multiple precincts at different time periods.

This ratio is an algorithm that cannot be naturally reproduced. It's mathematically impossible. So that ratio represents intervention and manipulation.

It means that the machines are coded to "weight" votes, which has been admitted elsewhere that "weighting" is a function these machines are capable of.

The ratios are proof of tampering. Furthermore, the amount of votes "weighted" is more than enough to secure the election for Trump.

Basically, you have been caught Lying, Cheating, Stealing, which was obvious from the start months ago.

Only now you have no more defense for yourself.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:48 am

who made the chart? how do you know its legit?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:01 am

The mathematician I linked earlier made it.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:04 am

Fact vs. Fiction

The Liars are slowly being exposed, one by one

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:07 am

trump is not the president tho

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:24 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:trump is not the president tho

So why would they be trying to impeach him out of office?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:38 am

because he committed his crimes in office. plus he was impeached when he was still in office. now they're trying him in the senate. how do u not know how this works?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:55 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:because he committed his crimes in office. plus he was impeached when he was still in office. now they're trying him in the senate. how do u not know how this works?

How is it that you are not aware that a Senate trial in your country isn't a criminal trial? Senate trials are strictly political. And they know there is no evidence at all that he committed "high crimes or misnomers". The purpose of the trial is purely political theater for the public. They actually hired a Hollywood producer and writers to assemble their "case". Their serious error was they they got caught editing and lying - as they always do.

They can't jail him or fine him even if they were seriously trying to convict him (rather than merely political theater). You have federal courts for that - yet no federal charges have been brought even from your highly corrupt Trump-hating partisan DOJ.

It has been merely a show for the public to stir more hatred so he will have more trouble running again. And most importantly - stirring more hatred so as to destroy your country - even more than they have already.

I'm just curious why you want to destroy your country so much. I know why they do.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:47 am

um... the house impeached him. now the senate is conducting a trial to determine whether to bar him from holding office again. so i'm not sure that you completely understand what is happening.

no evidence? you're crazy man. you see no evidence where it's as plain as day, and you see evidence when there isn't any. you have a serious problem with discernment.

i am aware that state and federal prosecutors can also bring charges against him, for separate crimes.

if you don't know who Letitia James is, you're going to find out pretty soon.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:50 am

you do realize that america is supposed to have a govt that is by, for, and of the people right?

you also must know that trump lost the popular vote by wide margins in both his elections, and that he never polled over 50% in his approval ratings right? you know that right?

so he doesn't really represent the majority of americans and he never has. he empowered a minority of people and made them feel like they had a voice. he pulled off the electoral upset the 1st time, but the 2nd time he didn't.

i am an actual american. i don't think that i should listen to what foreigners think about what is best for america.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:24 am

You're not an actual American.

You are a liar. Your gaslighting is exposed. You and the other Commies in this country, are traitors.

You should admit, now, to defrauding the 2020 election.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:26 am

More Commiecrat lies exposed:

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics