Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:02 am

I will post mirrors when these links are taken down. The liberal-left need Censorship to defend themselves, violating the 1st Amendment of the United States Bill of Rights:

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4765
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm


Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:26 am

that guy is getting the shit sued out of him right now and david hogg is going to start a pillow company with william legate and put him out of business lol u cant make this shit up
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28869
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:35 am

he has proof of voter fraud, he is perfectly legal to prove it
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4765
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:11 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:https://www.am1100theflag.com/news/national-news/26552-watch-mike-lindell-here-absolute-proof

They are blocking all references to that info from where I am - so what are they basically saying they have?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2344
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:57 am

Most of this is stuff I've heard, but others might not have. They have recorded data of Dominion switching votes. They did an internet datalog on incoming and outgoing data transmissions, showing foreign interference in the election.

Honestly the Arizona data-analyst back-engineering the voting algorithm is still by-far the most obvious and damning proof of the widespread voting fraud.

Furthermore, the recent celebration article posted by the Times basically lays it out how the Far-Left organized to steal the overall election.



The Times article is especially damning; they basically openly admit to their methods and who was/is responsible.

I've posted those in another thread yesterday. This Times release is a huge blunder, almost as bad as the False Flag Capitol riot.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4765
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:10 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I've posted those in another thread yesterday. This Times release is a huge blunder, almost as bad as the False Flag Capitol riot.

Yes, I saw that. They couched it in "they/we did it to save the USA from Mr Trump" in order to ingratiate themselves as much as possible (lying and fraud are ok if it is for a good cause - almost the definition of the Ugly Swamp in America).

But I am wondering what pushed them into having to state it.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2344
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:52 pm

I believe it is simple Narcissism. They felt the utter need to brag, to themselves, and to everybody, about their victory.

They couldn't hold in the secret of their corruptions.



Although it is a huge blunder, the Conservative-Right are still not organized in their counter offense and counter-attack.

To me, this signals that the Far-Right will become radicalized quicker now, and all Conservatives now have more motivation to organize than before.

The Left just gave fuel to the Right to organize and fight back, which is a good thing.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4765
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:32 pm

That answer doesn't feel very satisfying. I suspect there is more going on back behind that curtain.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2344
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:22 pm

Consider the aftermath of a great heist, with enough complicit criminals, some can't help but brag openly and flaunt their victory:



These criminals can't keep their mouths shut, to our benefit.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4765
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:39 am

You guys legit have no ability to determine what constitutes evidence and how it is distinguished from heresay, speculation, and conspiracy theories and if I'm being honest, it is fascinating to observe.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28869
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:28 am

so mathematical impossibility is not proof? interesting
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4765
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:52 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:so mathematical impossibility is not proof? interesting

He is just the mirror trying to convince you that you are only its reflection.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2344
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:29 pm

I'm saying that you are unable to recognize what is and isn't a mathematical impossibility.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28869
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:05 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:I'm saying that you are unable to recognize what is and isn't a mathematical impossibility.

A counting machine that says there were 123.1 votes cast for O'Biden is a mathematical impossibility - Yet it was found to have happened (or a similar number).
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2344
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:10 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:I'm saying that you are unable to recognize what is and isn't a mathematical impossibility.

A counting machine that says there were 123.1 votes cast for O'Biden is a mathematical impossibility - Yet it was found to have happened.


K: if there was proof, you would think the 60 plus court cases would have found that....
you guys lost 60 cases in court... and there was no evidence of any kind brought forward...
you evidence is so weak and flimsy, that a court won't look at it....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9211
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:12 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
obsrvr524 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:I'm saying that you are unable to recognize what is and isn't a mathematical impossibility.

A counting machine that says there were 123.1 votes cast for O'Biden is a mathematical impossibility - Yet it was found to have happened.


K: if there was proof, you would think the 60 plus court cases would have found that....
you guys lost 60 cases in court... and there was no evidence of any kind brought forward...
you evidence is so weak and flimsy, that a court won't look at it....

Kropotkin

That shows who it is that can't recognize mathematical impossibilities.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2344
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:34 pm

K: if there was proof, you would think the 60 plus court cases would have found that....
you guys lost 60 cases in court... and there was no evidence of any kind brought forward...
you evidence is so weak and flimsy, that a court won't look at it....

O: That shows who it is that can't recognize mathematical impossibilities.[/quote]

K: and many, many of those judges were IQ45 appointees and so, I am not surprised....

but the more interesting thing is that you are depending on Mathematical impossibilities
instead of the law or any evidence.. I note that "mathematical" bee's can't fly
and that it is "mathematical impossible" for life to have started.......
and it is quite often billions to one odds that someone wins the lottery and yet,
it happens...... to base your argument upon "mathematical impossibilities"
shows us how weak your argument really is...
we can use math for all kinds of things....including mischief....as you are using it....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9211
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:00 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: if there was proof, you would think the 60 plus court cases would have found that....

That is what You would think. Some of us know better - but that requires clearer thinking.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2344
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:23 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: if there was proof, you would think the 60 plus court cases would have found that....

That is what You would think. Some of us know better - but that requires clearer thinking.



K: ahhh, thus making the real argument here.. that because you hold X beliefs, that you
are in some manner "superior" to us mere mortals...

you in fact hold to the "ubermensch" theory... in which because you hold certain
beliefs, that you are high above or superior to every other human being unless
they hold the exact same beliefs... you feel that the "sheep" are below you
and you are the "superman" high in the mountains....you may has well
call the rest of us" "Sheeple" for that is what you mean.....

but the reality is, you are no different then we are... we mere mortals....
your beliefs don't make you superior.... I know, because I was,
long before you were born, I considered myself superior to everyone
because I held certain beliefs...I was a follower of Nietzsche at the time.....
and I was "sure" I too was an "Ubermensch".... I found out, later, I'm not....
and granted it was a surprise to me, but reality has a way of bringing one
back to well, reality....our beliefs are a product of our age, our place,
our family, our state, our religion and the media.. we are indoctrinated
into certain beliefs...just as you have been indoctrinated into certain beliefs....
and which you still hold.... the difference between us is that I know what
beliefs were an indoctrinations and which beliefs that I actually do hold...

whereas you have no idea what your real beliefs are and what has been
indoctrinated into you....

so that is where to start... see if you, by some means of a reevaluation of values,
discover which values you hold are actually yours and which values you hold
are those pesky indoctrinations from your childhood...

you are basically on autopilot until you free yourself from your indoctrinations...
until you uncover what is truly and uniquely your beliefs...

and until you free yourself from your indoctrinations, you aren't much
more then a robot just repeating what you have been told.....

find the truth and the truth will set you free.....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9211
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:05 am

The fact that you two dummies don't know the basics, proves that you don't know anything about proof.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4765
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:26 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:The fact that you two dummies don't know the basics, proves that you don't know anything about proof.


K: this is really your go-to move...say they don't know anything and then
insult them....

please show us another move...this insulting thing has gotten old...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9211
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:51 am

Joe Biden is your president.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28869
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:36 am

TIME magazine recently admitted to defrauding the Election.

Biden is illegitimate; Trump is still the legitimate US president.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4765
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Absolute Proof widespread voter fraud Documentary

Postby Meno_ » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:39 am

Urwrong:



How do You account for this:




Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's office has opened an investigation into former President Donald Trump's Jan. 2 phone call urging Raffensperger to overturn the state's election results.

"All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state," Trump told Raffensperger in the phone call, which is expected to play a prominent role in Trump's impeachment trial this week.?"
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 8452
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]