Covid SCAMdemic was only designed to hurt Trump

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Covid SCAMdemic was only designed to hurt Trump

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:26 am

Apparently when you have to lie, lie BIGLY.

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Re: Covid SCAMdemic was only designed to hurt Trump

Postby Mr J » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:32 am

Yes, and no. 8)

It's bigger than Trump, it's about securing the global economic reset after him being politically dethroned. You're thinking in binary terms of only four years, the people planning and organizing all this stuff think in terms of whole entire centuries within advance. :wink:
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker

Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:10 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Yes, and no. 8)

It's bigger than Trump, it's about securing the global economic reset after him being politically dethroned. You're thinking in binary terms of only four years, the people planning and organizing all this stuff think in terms of whole entire centuries within advance. :wink:

I can certainly agree with that. It isn't only the Ugly Swamp in America having to deal with all this global communism. Mr Trump was fighting a much much bigger foe than he signed up for. And from my observations - he gave them Hell. But sadly - to no avail. :(
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Mr J » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:27 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:I can certainly agree with that. It isn't only the Ugly Swamp in America having to deal with all this global communism. Mr Trump was fighting a much much bigger foe than he signed up for. And from my observations - he gave them Hell. But sadly - to no avail. :(

You were never going to vote your way out of this, the time of voting for change is over. :wink:
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker

Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:39 pm

Whoa! Finally an original thought regarding COVID on these forums!
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:45 pm

bruh the world doesn't revolve around trump. at this point he's just a serial bankrupt slumlord who is living out his last few years in florida
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Sculptor » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:11 am

Donald Who?#
Sculptor

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:04 am

Zero_Sum wrote:You were never going to vote your way out of this, the time of voting for change is over. :wink:

And watching the ongoing pretense is just gut wrenchingly vulgar. =;

Democracy world over is dead in the water.

Now they are in full swing to stretch the scam of COVID mutations to extend the lockdowns through 2021 or for as long as necessary to gain extreme and total submission of the population - even by creating more viruses and diseases of any sort. They have zero ethics. And that is a fact being revealed more everyday.

Pure Evil is on the way. "Shooting at it only makes it stronger" and voting is about like a old bee-bee gun with a bent barrel - you're lucky to even hit what you're aiming at.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Return to Society, Government, and Economics