The Reckoning

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:40 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Zeroeth Nature wrote:The fascists are the rabid dogs like you, not those who (want to) put them down.


Communist tears taste delicious Batman. 8)


Yeah, poor old Yeller... To be fair, though, I deem you a bit higher than Urwrong and the like. At least you (still) have a sense of humour!
User avatar
Zeroeth Nature
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 1:31 am

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Mr J » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:42 am

Zeroeth Nature wrote:
Yeah, poor old Yeller... To be fair, though, I deem you a bit higher than Urwrong and the like. At least you (still) have a sense of humour!


In a world this absurd, how can one not laugh? 8) :lol:
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:08 am

Zero_Sum wrote:They have a few more tricks up their sleeve and don't forget about their 'Hail Mary' known as Covid19 either [that's an important part of the puzzle], six to twelve more months at a minimum. 8)

The MSM will lie for them through Summer but that's when the big losses will occur.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4715
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Mr J » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:55 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:The MSM will lie for them through Summer but that's when the big losses will occur.


The invisible enemy [virus] or the economy is the lynch pin, they'll use either one and quite possibly a combination of both simultaneously. 8)

You see, that's how they're going to lockdown the entire nation or world permanently. :lol: They have plans and need to reach their overall 2030 target. [Deadline] They have nine more years or less to implement their international plans, time is running out, hence why 2020 was their mad rush.
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:04 am

They're fucked because the economy is set to implode. When it does, they stand to lose the House, Senate, and next Presidency.

In 4 years, Republicans could very well win the entire thing back, and then exact their toll onto these Commucrats.

The economy is the only thing everything together right now, and it's going to collapse soon.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4715
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Mr J » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:07 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:They're fucked because the economy is set to implode. When it does, they stand to lose the House, Senate, and next Presidency.

In 4 years, Republicans could very well win the entire thing back, and then exact their toll onto these Commucrats.

The economy is the only thing everything together right now, and it's going to collapse soon.

No, no, and no. They plan on destroying the United States and the dollar, it's all a part of their plan, it's quite intentional. This nation is the only thing standing in the way of world governance and an economic reset for the far east. Sure, their plan is going to backfire tremendously especially when you understand the domestic resistance here, but it still falls into one of their main objectives.

There will never be a republican presidency for the foreseeable future, their goal is to transform the United States into a democratic single political party state forever. The republican political party is dead and never coming back, what's left of it they will now control. [It has already been compromised.] Sorry, I know it's the kind of answer you don't want to hear.
Last edited by Mr J on Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: The Reckoning

Postby perpetualburn » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:11 am

Zeroeth Nature wrote:I think perpetualburn is rather on your side, bro... But yeah, he does belong in that list in that those are all the people in this thread who aren't cretins!


Well, I was more on urwrong's side... But apparently, he refuses READ what people actually say, preferring to engage in hyperbole (which what WWIII does as well )... They both share a similar flair for being melodramatic.



The manuscript of Nietzsche's Beyond Good and Evil actually contains a very interesting second half of aphorism 257, which says:

"The 'humanisation' of such barbarians [...] is essentially a process of weakening and mildening, and takes place precisely at the expense of those drives to which they owed their victory and their possessions; and while they acquire the 'more humane' virtues in this way, [...] a reverse process takes place equally gradually on the part of the oppressed and enslaved. To the extent that these are kept milder, more humane, and consequently thrive more richly physically, the barbarian develops in them, the strengthened human being, the semi-animal with the cravings of the wilderness:—the barbarian who one day senses he is strong enough to resist his humanised, that is to say effeminate, masters. The game commences anew: the beginnings of a higher culture are once again in place."

As recently as a year and half ago, this reconciled me with the rise of the alt-right. However, I now see that the Holocene simply doesn't have the time to wait for the new barbarians to become "humane" enough to face the fact of man-made climate change (MMCC—2200?), and act accordingly.


Trump represents the logical consequence of the call for the ideal democracy: fascism as tyranny in the literal sense, empowered by an angry mob. Hillary represents the logical consequence of the conservation of imperfect democracy: fascism in the popular sense of the word as bureaucracy and elitism; "corporo-fascism


Do you consider both Trump and Hillary to be effeminate masters?

Could a tyrant be useful in accelerating the barbarian's craving for the wilderness?

If the Holocene doesn't have time to wait for this transformation, then what will "have to do" as the saying goes?

I'm reminded of this famous passage from Twilight of the Idols... Of course, Caesar can't be considered an effeminate master.

Liberal institutions cease to be liberal as soon as they are attained: later on, there are no worse and no more thorough injurers of freedom than liberal institutions. Their effects are known well enough: they undermine the will to power; they level mountain and valley, and call that morality; they make men small, cowardly, and hedonistic -- every time it is the herd animal that triumphs with them. Liberalism: in other words, herd-animalization.

These same institutions produce quite different effects while they are still being fought for; then they really promote freedom in a powerful way. On closer inspection it is war that produces these effects, the war for liberal institutions, which, as a war, permits illiberal instincts to continue. And war educates for freedom. For what is freedom? That one has the will to assume responsibility for oneself. That one maintains the distance which separates us. That one becomes more indifferent to difficulties, hardships, privation, even to life itself. That one is prepared to sacrifice human beings for one's cause, not excluding oneself. Freedom means that the manly instincts which delight in war and victory dominate over other instincts, for example, over those of "pleasure." The human being who has become free -- and how much more the spirit who has become free -- spits on the contemptible type of well-being dreamed of by shopkeepers, Christians, cows, females, Englishmen, and other democrats. The free man is a warrior. How is freedom measured in individuals and peoples? According to the resistance which must be overcome, according to the exertion required, to remain on top. The highest type of free men should be sought where the highest resistance is constantly overcome: five steps from tyranny, close to the threshold of the danger of servitude. This is true psychologically if by "tyrants" are meant inexorable and fearful instincts that provoke the maximum of authority and discipline against themselves; most beautiful type: Julius Caesar. This is true politically too; one need only go through history. The peoples who had some value, who attained some value, never attained it under liberal institutions: it was great danger that made something of them that merits respect. Danger alone acquaints us with our own resources, our virtues, our armor and weapons, our spirit, and forces us to be strong. First principle: one must need to be strong -- otherwise one will never become strong.

Those large hothouses for the strong -- for the strongest kind of human being that has so far been known -- the aristocratic commonwealths of the type of Rome or Venice, understood freedom exactly in the sense in which I understand it: as something one has and does not have, something one wants, something one conquers”
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 am

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Otto » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:21 am

Zeroeth Nature wrote:
Otto wrote:The new fascist is not going to say "Hello, I am the new fascist" ( :lol: ); the new fascicst is going to say "I am the antifascist" ( 8) ).

Nietzsche's Beyond Good and Evil ....

You are neither beyond good and evil nor a Batman ( :lol: ), but just ridiculous, insane and as dreamy as the few of your kind.

Note to the sane: For him philosophy is only strategy, but he only shows again and again that he is the worst strategist and has to learn a lot, but can't (you can see that quite clearly).

He is always looking for allies, so that they support him and he can screw them afterwards. This has nothing at all to do with politics, e.g. right or left, but only with his extreme delusion that forces him to want to be like a Superman (or Batman :lol: ), a Godwannabe. It really doesn't get any more ridiculous than this.

He will never grow up. Poor guy.

Zero_Sum wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:The MSM will lie for them through Summer but that's when the big losses will occur.


The invisible enemy [virus] or the economy is the lynch pin, they'll use either one and possibly a combination of both simultaneously. 8)

You see, that's how they're going to lockdown the entire nation or world permanently. :lol: They have plans and need to reach their 2030 target. They have nine more years or less to implement their plans.

And Zeroeth will be the first to welcome the completed 2030 target. He hates humans. He is an insane cretin, megalomaniac and persecution maniac.
User avatar
Otto
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:53 pm

Re: The Reckoning

Postby perpetualburn » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:02 am

Zeroeth Nature wrote:Bit odd that you'd post this in this thread and not in the Reckoning one... Anyway, is it really more of a threat? Other things being equal, isn't a threat coming from the President of the United States far greater than one coming from an anonymous message board poster?...


I'll keep all replies in the Reckoning thread now... I was thinking the "WW_III_ANGRY" thread was going to become the main thread for all things WWIII.

If we're going by the democrat's extremely low threshold for what qualifies as a threat, then it is really more of a threat (If Trump had used similar language the left would be even more hysterical than they are now)... Of course a threat coming from the President is greater if it's actually a threat...But what's it say about a population when nearly anything can be read into as a threat, can be sensed as a threat... The point is moot because neither were actually threats.

WWIII's second threat was an actual threat in the way most normal people understand what constitutes a threat... despite being a real threat, it was nevertheless "full of sound and fury,/ Signifying nothing." ...To which urwrong responded hysterically as if he was in mortal danger, finding in the commotion his vindication at long last! lol


And sure, Trump may not have explicitly incited people to violence, but he's certainly been doing so implicitly for a long time, riding the wave that clearly got out of hand on January 6th. On that day, it was no longer a storm in a teacup, the hot tea spilled over... So yes, a petty insurrection and, as such, petty terrorism! I'm reminded of John Oliver's term, "stupid Watergate"...

Trump has implicitly condoned angry mobs like QAnon and the Proud Boys—and the Capitol rioters are very much like those, basically his brownshirts... Trump is no Hitler though, just an opportunist. Which is actually worse in my book.


Anyways, IF all that were true (that he was implicitly inciting people to violence) then his real failure was not inciting truly dangerous people ( i.e. not laughing stocks like Proud Boys). In actuality, his real failure was handing the reigns back to the corporo-fascism (if that can be considered a failure... i.e. does corporo-fascism help accelerate things better than angry mob fascism ?). Also, you can just as easily make the argument that democrats have been implicitly inciting their base to violence and covering up for it. All this "violence" has been nothing more than street theater.

What seems to be happening is both sides trying to rage-bait the other into doing something stupid (while never actually doing anything truly paradigm shifting)...Meanwhile the last man gains a more permanent foothold in the earth, and the herd-animalization continues unabated despite all this hysterical clamor around "fascism" and "communism" and "tyrants."

I think it's just hyperbole, man... It was a violent fascist insurrection, just a petty one! And it's comparable to 9/11, unlike anything in between I think, in that America itself was under attack that day.


At this point, the word "insurrection" begins to lose its meaning. It's hard to call something an "insurrection" when the police literally let you in like you're on a high school field trip...and then proceed to shoot the shit with you as you wander aimlessly around..Spinning the event as some paradigm shifting "terrorist" attack does further the agenda of Hillary's corporo-fascism though.

I also feel like all this talk of "terrorism" is giving terror a bad name... I mean, he is a beloved son of Ares.

Urwrong, on the other hand, is entirely reminiscent of this hysterical fanatic:


I assume you mean the crazed woman? Anyways, urwong has proved to be quite fanatical... But I still find WWIII repulsive.
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 am

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:40 am

The mental hula hoops are amusing at least.

Yep, it's "all my fault". You got me. I'm the one threatening others with violence. I'm the desperate one.

Here's the thing. These far-left Terrorists, and they are, are so desperate for Scapegoats, because they are the Victimizers.



They can no longer hold onto their precious "Victim Status". The Left are not the Victims. They are the perpetrators, the criminals, the thugs, the rioters, the looters, the domestic terrorists, the traitors to this country.

They need threats of violence, because they have no Philosophy, no reasonable recourse. They have nothing left ideologically. They have lost the war of ideas.



Furthermore, those who support them, like perpetualburn, are hypocrites.

Imagine throwing your lot in with these types. Perpetualburn defends death threats and threats of violence, but what does he do, like a typical leftist?

Not his fault, it's my fault.


Yep, got it, predictable.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4715
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:43 am

perpetualburn wrote:
Zeroeth Nature wrote:I agree that the bad are the liars and the cowards—especially those who lie to themselves—, but I can plainly see this characterises you and your kind more than anyone!

WW_III_ANGRY did not make a death threat, he just said he would love to put a bullet in Zero_Sum's head. Nothing he's said suggests he'd actually do so under rule of law...

Technically, he did not make a death threat,

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:Yes, you need a threat of violence, you need a threat of accountability.

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:Its beyond time to fight back and its time to threaten back. I'll kill you motherfuckers. I'll kill you.

Yikes, imagine defending your leftist brethren and then they show you just how honest they are.

perpetual: "No, he wasn't making death threats!"
WWIII: "Yes I was"
perpetual: "This is all urwrong's fault!"


Typical of your kind.

Just admit you were wrong perpetual. Say it with me, "I was wrong".
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4715
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:45 am

Now the interesting thing here, is how open and honest everybody is being.

I appreciate that. I appreciate the honesty. See, when you don't need to hide what you think and feel, you can see where everybody here really stands.


perpetual_burn
lambiguous
shit_smears
zeroeth_nature
kropotkin
dorkydood


All defended this domestic terrorism. And that's what it is. It's the Left who started this mess, it's the Left who continue it, it's the Left who started the violence.

These are actual-Nazis. They are so busy accusing everybody else of Nazis, that when they got done with their rage, it becomes too obvious who the Fascists are.

And yes, by the way, I am Vindicated.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4715
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:47 am

You all proved me Right.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4715
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Mr J » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:11 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:You all proved me Right.

You need to stop watching Tucker Carlson kiddo, look up the term controlled opposition, that's all that today's republicans are. They're fluff, spineless, or lame duck conservatives. The mainstream media is not your friend, even today's so called conservative mainstream media, none of it can be trusted. :wink: Trust no-one other than family and a small group of close friends, that's where we're at now.
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: The Reckoning

Postby perpetualburn » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:56 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Just admit you were wrong perpetual. Say it with me, "I was wrong".


I was right.

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:I would love to put a bullet in your head so I can sleep better at night.


Would is the operative word. "I would love to put a bullet in your head but I am restrained by law, or I'm just too chickenshit to do so" are possible interpretations... That technically is not a direct threat.

However, like I already addressed if you bothered to read thoroughly enough, this is an actual threat that can't be misinterpreted:

WW_III_ANGRY wrote: I'll kill you motherfuckers. I'll kill you.



Urwongx1000 wrote:All defended this domestic terrorism. And that's what it is. It's the Left who started this mess, it's the Left who continue it, it's the Left who started the violence.

These are actual-Nazis. They are so busy accusing everybody else of Nazis, that when they got done with their rage, it becomes too obvious who the Fascists are.

And yes, by the way, I am Vindicated.


Even the actual second threat isn't "domestic terrorism." It's just a threat from one dude to another...the question is...do you actually feel threatened? Because it doesn't seem like you do. It seems like you're just trolling... If you are truly upset about all the lying and cheating surrounding the election (and it seems like you are or were) then don't diminish your message with hysterical over-reactions and getting into a childish back and forth over who the real Nazi is.
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 am

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:16 am

perpetualburn wrote:Do you consider both Trump and Hillary to be effeminate masters?


Maybe relatively speaking, but I consider Trump to be much closer to the new barbarians than Hillary.

::

perpetualburn wrote:Could a tyrant be useful in accelerating the barbarian's craving for the wilderness?


Certainly: see GM I 11—and compare the end of BGE 260: love as a passion was a kind of wilderness, a welcome vacation from the strict discipline of everyday courtly life!



Text and translation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_der_linden

::

perpetualburn wrote:If the Holocene doesn't have time to wait for this transformation, then what will "have to do" as the saying goes?


Well, I have a moderate and an extreme political philosophy. The moderate one is that the small steps of failing and thereby succeeding democracy will have to do for the time being.

"We do not measure with such care:
Woman in thousand steps is there.
But howsoe'er she hasten may,
Man in one leap has cleared the way."
(Goethe, Faust, I, 3982-85.)

My aim, of course, is to have my extreme political philosophy be carried out as soon as possible: my "panhuman pleistocaust", that is to say the eco-friendly disposal of most of mankind.

::

perpetualburn wrote:I'm reminded of this famous passage from Twilight of the Idols... Of course, Caesar can't be considered an effeminate master.


Well, yes and no: see BGE 200. I'm reminded:

"'Have your own way,' [Sulla] said, 'but beware of this young man. He wears his belt like a girl, but there is more than one Marius in his heart.'" (Rex Warner, The Young Caesar.)

::

perpetualburn wrote:
Liberal institutions cease to be liberal as soon as they are attained: later on, there are no worse and no more thorough injurers of freedom than liberal institutions. Their effects are known well enough: they undermine the will to power; they level mountain and valley, and call that morality; they make men small, cowardly, and hedonistic -- every time it is the herd animal that triumphs with them. Liberalism: in other words, herd-animalization.

These same institutions produce quite different effects while they are still being fought for; then they really promote freedom in a powerful way. On closer inspection it is war that produces these effects, the war for liberal institutions, which, as a war, permits illiberal instincts to continue. And war educates for freedom. For what is freedom? That one has the will to assume responsibility for oneself. That one maintains the distance which separates us. That one becomes more indifferent to difficulties, hardships, privation, even to life itself. That one is prepared to sacrifice human beings for one's cause, not excluding oneself. Freedom means that the manly instincts which delight in war and victory dominate over other instincts, for example, over those of "pleasure." The human being who has become free -- and how much more the spirit who has become free -- spits on the contemptible type of well-being dreamed of by shopkeepers, Christians, cows, females, Englishmen, and other democrats. The free man is a warrior. How is freedom measured in individuals and peoples? According to the resistance which must be overcome, according to the exertion required, to remain on top. The highest type of free men should be sought where the highest resistance is constantly overcome: five steps from tyranny, close to the threshold of the danger of servitude. This is true psychologically if by "tyrants" are meant inexorable and fearful instincts that provoke the maximum of authority and discipline against themselves; most beautiful type: Julius Caesar. This is true politically too; one need only go through history. The peoples who had some value, who attained some value, never attained it under liberal institutions: it was great danger that made something of them that merits respect. Danger alone acquaints us with our own resources, our virtues, our armor and weapons, our spirit, and forces us to be strong. First principle: one must need to be strong -- otherwise one will never become strong.

Those large hothouses for the strong -- for the strongest kind of human being that has so far been known -- the aristocratic commonwealths of the type of Rome or Venice, understood freedom exactly in the sense in which I understand it: as something one has and does not have, something one wants, something one conquers”


Right, but I in turn am reminded of the following passage, which I already happened to look up earlier today.

"We can easily imagine that a historian living in a totalitarian country, a generally respected and unsuspected member of the only party in existence, might be led by his investigations to doubt the soundness of the government-sponsored interpretation of the history of religion. Nobody would prevent him from publishing a passionate attack on what he would call the liberal view. He would of course have to state the liberal view before attacking it; he would make that statement in the quiet, unspectacular and somewhat boring manner which would seem to be but natural; he would use many technical terms, give many quotations and attach undue importance to insignificant details; he would seem to forget the holy war of mankind in the petty squabbles of pedants. Only when he reached the core of the argument would he write three or four sentences in that terse and lively style which is apt to arrest the attention of young men who love to think. That central passage would state the case of the adversaries more clearly, compellingly and mercilessly than it had ever been stated in the heyday of liberalism, for he would silently drop all the foolish excrescences of the liberal creed which were allowed to grow up during the time when liberalism had succeeded and therefore was approaching dormancy. His reasonable young reader would for the first time catch a glimpse of the forbidden fruit. The attack, the bulk of the work, would consist of virulent expansions of the most virulent utterances in the holy book or books of the ruling party. The intelligent young man who, being young, had until then been somehow attracted by those immoderate utterances, would now be merely disgusted and, after having tasted the forbidden fruit, even bored by them." (Strauss, Persecution and the Art of Writing, pp. 24-25, emphasis mine.)

Now ironically, the reason for this art of writing, the threat of persecution, is an example of the passage you quote. Compare:

"[A]ll the world bewails today the evil situation of the philosopher in earlier times, hemmed in between the stake, bad conscience, and the arrogant wisdom of the Church Fathers: the truth, however, is that precisely this was a much more favorable condition for the education of a powerful, comprehensive, cunning and audaciously daring spirituality than the conditions of life at present. [...] But things are so much the worse even for superior artists: for are they not, almost all of them, perishing from a lack of inner discipline? They are no longer tyrannized over from without by a church's tables of absolute values or those of a court; thus they also no longer learn to develop their 'inner tyrants', their will. And what is true of artists is true in a higher and more fateful sense of philosophers." (WP 464.)

But lastly, consider this:

"The wisdom of the Greeks has either no fruit at all or else a pernicious fruit, viz., the doctrine of the eternity of the world—therefore it is extremely dangerous—; but it has blossoms (and evidently beautiful ones)—therefore it is extremely tempting." (Strauss, Persecution and the Art of Writing, p109n39.)

Never forget that the core value of Western civilisation is the liberal leap to wisdom, philosophy!
User avatar
Zeroeth Nature
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 1:31 am

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:42 am

perpetualburn wrote:It's just a threat from one dude to another...the question is...do you actually feel threatened? Because it doesn't seem like you do. It seems like you're just trolling... If you are truly upset about all the lying and cheating surrounding the election (and it seems like you are or were) then don't diminish your message with hysterical over-reactions and getting into a childish back and forth over who the real Nazi is.

Yep, it's all my fault, got it.

Attack me, not the one issuing death threats, threats of violence. What a peach.



I'm pissed off because these domestic terrorists need to be stopped, AND, this philosophy forum is now invalidated. He, you, and the rest of the posse reduced to the lowest level.

When you need violence to back your ideas, then you have lost the plot. You defending WWIII right here, and attacking me, proves all I need to know about you.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4715
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Gloominary » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:23 am

People don't know what fascism is.
They think like any kind of nationalism is fascism.
Civic nationalism, economic nationalism...
...protectionism, protecting your borders, your economy...
...asking others to defend themselves or pay for their defense, unilateralism...

DJT is the 1st president since Jimmy Carter not to start a new war.
Biden is much more likely to.
Obama, together with Biden and the Clintons started many new wars.
And domestically, on the economy and society, Trump didn't govern much differently than a conventional republican, it was his foreign policy and policy regarding foreigners, noncitizens, that set him apart a bit.

Research the difference between paleoconservatism, neoconservatism and fascism.
Paleoconservatism is not fascism, and that's what Trump did, took the country in a more paleoconservative direction, as opposed to a neoconservative.
Conservatives were sick of neoconservatism, they wanted to get back to their paleoconservative roots in some ways, the conservatism you had from America's beginning to the mid 20th century, back to the constitution, small government, America minding its own business, not trying to Americanize the world or fight Israel's battles, a bit more sociocultural conservatism, less sociocultural progressivism/hyper-politically correct.

Neocons slowly took over the republican party during the latter half of the 20th century, and they had a tremendous impact on the democratic party too.
By Bush W's administration, paleocons had been completely purged from the republican party, and Obama's admin differed little from Bush's admin.
The MSM, which pushes a neocon agenda, has bamboozled like a 3rd of Americans into equating any other form of conservatism with fascism.
The reality is, neoconservatism is far closer to fascism than paleoconservatism, but it's a globalist fascism.
As long as a 3rd of America equates paleoconservatism with fascism, there'll never be peace.
America won't give up those values anytime soon, at the very least not for the foreseeable future, not without a fight.
Last edited by Gloominary on Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Gloominary » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:48 am

Some paleocons, and libertarians, like Rand Paul, would like to get rid of crony capitalism too, get rid of corporatism, and federalize the private 'federal reserve', the banksters and oligopolists wouldn't like that.
Part of the reason why they have to demonize paleocons and libertarians.
The funny thing is, if Sanders or Tulsi had've gotten in there, and stuck to their guns, brought troops home, ended regime change wars and redistributed more wealth from the top tier to the bottom tiers, the MSM would've demonized them too, America would be on the lookout for 'commies' instead of 'fascists'.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Mr J » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:06 pm

Gloominary wrote:Some paleocons, and libertarians, like Rand Paul, would like to get rid of crony capitalism too, get rid of corporatism, and federalize the private 'federal reserve', the banksters and oligopolists wouldn't like that.
Part of the reason why they have to demonize paleocons and libertarians.
The funny thing is, if Sanders or Tulsi had've gotten in there, and stuck to their guns, brought troops home, ended regime change wars and redistributed more wealth from the top tier to the bottom tiers, the MSM would've demonized them too, America would be on the lookout for 'commies' instead of 'fascists'.


Libertarians and paleo conservatives are just a bunch of upper middle class bourgeois or wealthy people, they're not going to do anything other than vent their frustrations because they have too much to lose, they're always concerned about protecting their financial bottom line because they're unable to see the bigger picture of things, I don't really care for them either because of their utter disregard for us working poor.

These republican conservatives can be imbeciles at times, what they can't see is that us national fascists are the only friends they have at the moment, it's not the nazis or fascists who are their enemies, it's the Marxist communists imbeciles!

There's nothing more stupid, hopeless, or useless than that of a modern neoconservative, but it looks like we fascists will have to show them the light all over again. It's funny, the modern neoconservative cries out nazi or fascist, yet when the time comes it will be us fascists that will end up saving them from the communist hordes. When that happens they will fall in line kicking, protesting, or screaming of course, but fall in line they will eventually.

Neoliberals and neoconservatives are centrists in an era where political centrism is nonexistent, your real choice and options is either national fascism or international communism, choose wisely. 8)
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Mr J » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:39 pm

There will be a time in the future these 'nazi' hating neoconservatives will be paying for a black reparations income tax.

The communists will be like, "Pay up bigots or racists!", and us national fascists will smirk and grin looking at the neoconservatives saying, "We told you this would happen!" That will be an amusing or very funny day for neoconservatives and national fascists alike, by then neoconservatives won't even care who is nazi, who isn't. The absurd charade or facade will be dropped, they'll join our collective ranks against the communists immediately.
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Gloominary » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:08 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Gloominary wrote:Some paleocons, and libertarians, like Rand Paul, would like to get rid of crony capitalism too, get rid of corporatism, and federalize the private 'federal reserve', the banksters and oligopolists wouldn't like that.
Part of the reason why they have to demonize paleocons and libertarians.
The funny thing is, if Sanders or Tulsi had've gotten in there, and stuck to their guns, brought troops home, ended regime change wars and redistributed more wealth from the top tier to the bottom tiers, the MSM would've demonized them too, America would be on the lookout for 'commies' instead of 'fascists'.


Libertarians and paleo conservatives are just a bunch of upper middle class bourgeois or wealthy people, they're not going to do anything other than vent their frustrations because they have too much to lose, they're always concerned about protecting their financial bottom line because they're unable to see the bigger picture of things, I don't really care for them either because of their utter disregard for us working poor.

Well, I don't see eye to eye with them on everything, but I'd rather have national capitalists (paleocons) or global capitalists (libertarians) running things than global corporatists (neocons).
A lot of people are familiar with libertarians and neocons but not with paleocons.
Paleocons and libertarians are similar, in that they're both constitutionalists (unlike neocons with their patriot act, which undermines the constitution), capitalists and noninterventionists, where they differ is paleocons are nationalists, protectionists, in favor of immigration reduction, and moderately socioculturally conservative, whereas libertarians are globalists and socioculturally libertarian, not conservative, nor progressive.
I agree with paleocons on most things, the main thing I disagree with them on is the economy.
Still, I agree with them a hell of a lot more than with neocons, and paleocons' hardline stance on the economy could be balanced by the left, just as it was in the mid 20th century.

These republican conservatives can be imbeciles at times, what they can't see is that us national fascists are the only friends they have at the moment, it's not the nazis or fascists who are their enemies, it's the Marxist communists imbeciles!

Well, national fascists would be preferable to the international fascists we have now, altho I'm not a national fascist.

There's nothing more stupid, hopeless, or useless than that of a modern neoconservative, but it looks like we fascists will have to show them the light all over again. It's funny, the modern neoconservative cries out nazi or fascist, yet when the time comes it will be us fascists that will end up saving them from the communist hordes. When that happens they will fall in line kicking, protesting, or screaming of course, but fall in line they will eventually.

Yea, the neocons at the top are antichristian Zionists, international fascists bordering on Marxists, the ones at the bottom really have no idea what they're supporting, they're fools, but some are coming to their senses, hence a resurgence of paleoconservatism and populism.

Neoliberals and neoconservatives are centrists in an era where political centrism is nonexistent, your real choice and options is either national fascism or international communism, choose wisely. 8)

The neoconservatives and neoprogressives at the top aren't really centrists, they will keep pushing till the west, and the rest, looks more like China does today.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: The Reckoning

Postby iambiguous » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:52 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
Zeroeth Nature wrote:
Indeed, it's by no means out of the question then, which is why I will defend WWIII even though he has now made an actual death threat (although, as he said before, he doesn't necessarily mean these particular cretins, but their kind. They're more or less interchangeable, anyway!).


Well, my problem here of course is that I am no less "fractured and fragmented" as a moral and political nihilist.

I have thought myself into believing that my own [mostly] liberal value judgments "here and now" are basically just political prejudices derived subjectively from the manner in which I construe such "personal convictions" as attached to an existential "sense of identity" embodied in the points I raised on this thread: https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 1&t=194382

So, I no longer have that fierce commitment that for years I once embraced given one or another radical left wing allegiance to "the struggle".

In fact, my point is that for many here, their ideological -- at times authoritarian -- commitment revolves as much around how good it feels to be able to divide the world up between those who are "one of us" and those who are "one of them". The fact that they are on one side rather than the other is [for me] no less an existential fabrication.

On the other hand, these conflicts revolve around very real issues with very real consequences. So, one way or the other, if you choose to interact with others socially, politically and economically, there's just no getting around the need to take those "leaps of faith" to one set of behaviors rather than another.

It's just that for the objectivists here there is no faith involved. Instead, it's more in the neighborhood of "think like me or you're scum" certainty


You speak to these freaks as if they are reasonable people. They have no reason, they are only full of hate. They warrant no respect.


I speak to people here who are either willing to explore their own moral and political value judgments as "existential fabrications rooted in dasein" or they are not.

To those willing to broach "moderation, negotiation and compromise" as [possibly] the "best of all possible worlds" politically or those who insist that anyone who does not think exactly as they do about "politics" is a scumbag.

And while urwrongx is in a world all to himself when it comes to those you can't reason with here, yes, there are other fulminating fanatics [mostly right wingers] who come pretty damn close to him. I call them "the objectivists".

But, as I have noted before, I entertain myself here by mocking and humiliating them. Close to hating them I suppose. But no less given the assumption that my own subjective reaction to them is as well but an existential contraption.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 40295
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: The Reckoning

Postby Gloominary » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:56 pm

As I've always said, I'm a populist, fiscally center-left, socially center-right, there is no party in the US or Canada that represents me, but paleocons, and libertarians come much closer than neocons.
Neocons are trying to demonize paleocons and libertarians.
It's neocons who're the fascists, but again they're international fascists, bordering on Marxists.
The neocons at the bottom have very little idea what they're supporting, they're misinformed, but again some of them are catching on.
The Biden admin are basically neocons, there's very little difference between neocons and, whatever you want to call them, contemporary 'liberals'.
The US is already in a cold civil war between paleocons and libertarians on the one hand, and neocons and 'liberals' on the other, we'll see if it erupts.
Last edited by Gloominary on Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: The Reckoning

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:05 pm

iambiguous wrote:
I speak to people here who are either willing to explore their own moral and political value judgments as "existential fabrications rooted in dasein" or they are not.

To those willing to broach "moderation, negotiation and compromise" as [possibly] the "best of all possible worlds" politically or those who insist that anyone who does not think exactly as they do about "politics" is a scumbag.

And while urwrongx is in a world all to himself when it comes to those you can't reason with here, yes, there are other fulminating fanatics [mostly right wingers] who come pretty damn close to him. I call them "the objectivists".

But, as I have noted before, I entertain myself here by mocking and humiliating them. Close to hating them I suppose. But no less given the assumption that my own subjective reaction to them is as well but an existential contraption.


I've spoken to enough of them to understand though that its fruitless and meaningless ultimately. I haven't read much of the paragraphs upon paragraphs these maniacs have been triggered into writing.
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3549
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users