Inside The White Gulag Archipelago

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Inside The White Gulag Archipelago

Postby Mr J » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:45 pm

In this thread we're going to publicly record the ongoing war against 'evil' White devils and racists everywhere throughout the west. 8) [Also known as operation 'Kill Whiteness' or 'Get Whitey', it's the fun hip socially trendy thing to do nowadays.]

Mr J
Special Commisar Joker

Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Inside The White Gulag Archipelago

Postby Mr J » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:10 pm

Our first report is Principle Counsel Michael Beller of PBS, he has stated that he worries about the children of Trump supporters who might be the next generation of extremist intolerant racists, bigots, and sexists. He has gone on the public record in saying all Trump supporters should have their children taken away by Child Protective Services for child endangerment and abuse. 8)

Michael Beller: PBS Fires Attorney After Saying Trump Supporters' Kids Should Be Sent to 'Re-Education Camps'
By ALLISON SCHONTER - January 13, 2021 09:49 am EST

A lawyer for PBS has been fired after being caught saying the children of President Donald Trump's supporters should be sent to "re-education camps." Michael Beller, a contracts lawyer in PBS' general counsel office, had his position with the news agency terminated after Project Veritas published a video in which he offered up political opinions, including a remark in which he described the president as "close to Hitler."

Released Tuesday, the video began with Beller stating, "even if Biden wins, we go for all the Republican voters, and Homeland Security will take their children away. And we'll put them into re-education camps," according to Bounding Into Comics. In another moment, Beller can be heard stating, "in these times, which are unique, I mean, Trump is close to Hitler." In another fragmented clip, Beller appears to be responding to a question about Joe Biden losing the election, stating that should he not win, people should "go to the White House and throw Molotov cocktails."

Throughout the recording, Beller is also heard speaking about the children of the president's supporters, suggesting they be sent to "re-education camps." He says, "kids who are growing up, knowing nothing but Trump, for four years, you've got to wonder what they're going to be like. They'll be raising a generation of intolerant, horrible people – horrible kids." He then can be heard talking about "enlightenment camps," which he described as "nice," stating, "they have Sesame Street characters in the classrooms and they watch PBS all day."

https://popculture.com/trending/news/mi ... ion-camps/
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker

Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:08 pm

I think the kill and cancel whitey routine is just a part of the broader scheme to totally annihilate everything related to the last age (language, culture, ideas, memories,...) so that the new age can start from scratch with only the overlords knowing of what was and is so they can play gods to the new peasants who think everything is new and unknown. Every large nation has huge information vaults for the privileged.

A Great Flood and Noah's Arc to awash a world, wipe clean, and restart anew - for the few.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:29 am

But hope the circumstantial neccesity of dealing with de-colonization and aftermath, where larger and larger elite is able to run extermination channels of communication, as the way upper classman at the ivy league talk down of public colleges.( The capitalization of education --- shhhhh!)

Thr decolonialism has a pdice, and elitism lost it's blue blood, so it is for sale for the right
bidder)

So i guess what i am trying to say, that accountability became a big factor, in determining the ever techno developmental narrowing of options.

There is only one way to get through that channel, and that leaves almost nothing to the imaginitively strictly narrow vision of You know What, OR Who.

: the unmoved mover.
Meno_
breathless

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:11 am

It's not only "Kill Whitey".

It's kill (Republican-Conservative-Right-Trump-Supporter) Whitey. It is *NOT* kill (Democrat-Liberal-Left-Biden-Supporter) Whitey.

Keep that in mind. It is a one-direction double-standard. Whiteness is especially bad unless it's Communist.

That's the propaganda and domestic terrorism we saw in 2020 encouraged and caused by the Democr-ommunists.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Return to Society, Government, and Economics