Joe Biden 46th President

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:51 pm

K: ok, solutions are an attempt to solve problems...
what problems does a close border solve? what problems does nationalism solve?

Z: That's something I never understand regarding American neoliberals, democrats, or Marxists, allegations of racism set aside, we can't even take care of our own poor people already here and you guys want to import millions of foreign poor people here yearly.

K: import no, but allow yes... hasn't it occurred to you that America has always
been about immigration... since the mayflower in fact...my own family and yours,
immigrated to America.... on my mom's side, we have been here since 1640's and on
my dads' side, since the 1890's....why must we draw the line, here and now? we have
always had poor, and that didn't stop immigration from coming in.. millions of the poor
had nothing while living in America...as my family had nothing coming in... so what?
If we simply decide to end immigration now, because of our own poor people already
here, then what was the point of all that prior immigration done for centuries,
that allow my family and yours into the country even though there were already millions
of poor and starving already here... the fact that there are already millions in trouble
doesn't really answer the question as to why we should stop it now? Because that has
been the pattern since the beginning of the American society.....and there will always
be poor and starving people... why should we spend a moment thinking about them?
there are nothing more then disposable human beings......right? why do you even care
about the poor and starving in America.... that is not your problem.....taking revenge
and retribution an a America that doesn't give a shit about you is your answer..
so, who give a shit about the poor and starving already here in America?

K: Why? What does that solve? To what purpose and end?

And yes, I don't like the idea of being a racial minority in this country, I've lived in areas of the United States where White people are already a minority and it isn't fun, glamorous, or utopian, it's damning.[/quote]

K: dude, I live in California... I am the only person who works in a check stand who
doesn't speak Spanish....just about every single person who is front end, speaks Spanish
and that include the Starbuck's people and the booth.... and yet, it doesn't bother me for
the simply reason, they have as much a right to be here as I do... and about half the
customers speak Spanish... and I have to get someone to translate for me what the
customers want.......and because of where I live, we also get Asians who barely
speak English... it is rare that I can find someone to translate for me the various
Asian languages...it is what it is.....I can whine about it and bitch about all those
"Aliens" taking my job or, or I can accept it as being what it is....who am I to
say to someone from a different country that you can't be here because we already
have enough poor and starving people? I am from a family that also immigrated to
America as did your family.... and what excuse would you have accepted that would
have kept your family from immigrating to America?

I am a minority in my own country and so what? why should I be butthurt over that?

seriously, come up with a real reason why we should not allow immigration into
this country......

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9170
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Mr J » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:58 pm

Looks like Monday morning is going to be a wild stock market opening, rumor has it that financial traders along with Wallstreet are scared to death of what will transpire next week, the list of shorted companies squeezing out large institutional financial hedgefunds has only increased within the last four days where the insurmountable financial losses are piling on. Blood is in the water and everybody can smell the foul stench of fear everywhere. 8) The trap and ambush has been set.

User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:03 pm

Zero_Sum:
For me change will only come with overthrowing the federal government, the economic collapse of the nation, death of the dollar, civil war, and the absolute total chaos it will bring. I see no political voting platform doing much of anything, and now with democrats calling half the nation White supremacists, homophobes, nazis, or sexists I pretty much just see things accelerating spiraling out of control from here on out. Of course even with the collapse and absolute total chaos of this nation there will be foreign adversaries like China taking full advantage of that where it won't be an easy thing for anybody that survives such a national calamity to contend with. Still, when you have nothing to lose like me and millions of other people there really is no other recourse.
It's most certainly tragic that this is the road that the nation has chose to go down, but it is what it is.[/quote]

K: ah, the curse of being young..... you misunderstand the nature of change.....

change isn't a fast, overnight, immediate thing.... everything and everyone is always
changing, even you and even me....

I want to bring about the change you want, but I recognize change for what it is.....
it takes time and time is the one thing that the young don't seem to have.....
we cannot overthrow the country, the government tomorrow... statement of fact...
we cannot even overthrow it next week, next month or next year... again, statement
of fact.. remember, former anarchist who tried......

so think about the nature of change....

how does change happen? how does it occur?
what happens that allows change? what happens that allows
people to change?

think about that first.....

you want change, but you don't even understand the nature of change....

think about it......

as I must get ready to work today, I shall end this here and return later today or tomorrow...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9170
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:06 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:For me change will only come with overthrowing the federal government, the economic collapse of the nation, death of the dollar, civil war, and the absolute total chaos it will bring. I see no political voting platform doing much of anything, and now with democrats calling half the nation White supremacists, homophobes, nazis, or sexists I pretty much just see things accelerating spiraling out of control from here on out. Of course even with the collapse and absolute total chaos of this nation there will be foreign adversaries like China taking full advantage of that where it won't be an easy thing for anybody that survives such a national calamity to contend with. Still, when you have nothing to lose like me and millions of other people there really is no other recourse.

It's most certainly tragic that this is the road that the nation has chose to go down, but it is what it is.

I was taught that those who win the race are those who most delight in the required training - keeping a smile on face, in heart, and in mind (refusing to focus on the ugly and miserable) - attentively hoping merely for as many brief moments of at least a little fun for all time to come (the last part being my own addition). :D
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2340
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:07 pm

[quote="Zero_Sum"]Looks like Monday morning is going to be a wild stock market opening, rumor has it that financial traders along with Wallstreet are scared to death of what will transpire next week, the list of shorted companies squeezing out large institutional financial hedgefunds has only increased within the last four days where the insurmountable financial losses are piling on. Blood is in the water and everybody can smell the foul stench of fear everywhere. 8) The trap and ambush has been set.

K: and again, to what benefit? the society goes down and then what? some imaginary
rebuilding of society will occur because you think it might occur.....

you don't have a clue about the next step after the collapse... and that is why
you are wrong.... and until you have a plan for afterwards, it means nothing if
everyone goes down unless there is no plan for afterwards.....so what is the plan?

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9170
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Mr J » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:18 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: import no, but allow yes... hasn't it occurred to you that America has always
been about immigration... since the mayflower in fact...my own family and yours,
immigrated to America.... on my mom's side, we have been here since 1640's and on
my dads' side, since the 1890's....why must we draw the line, here and now? we have
always had poor, and that didn't stop immigration from coming in.. millions of the poor
had nothing while living in America...as my family had nothing coming in... so what?
If we simply decide to end immigration now, because of our own poor people already
here, then what was the point of all that prior immigration done for centuries,
that allow my family and yours into the country even though there were already millions
of poor and starving already here... the fact that there are already millions in trouble
doesn't really answer the question as to why we should stop it now? Because that has
been the pattern since the beginning of the American society.....and there will always
be poor and starving people... why should we spend a moment thinking about them?
there are nothing more then disposable human beings......right? why do you even care
about the poor and starving in America.... that is not your problem.....taking revenge
and retribution an a America that doesn't give a shit about you is your answer..
so, who give a shit about the poor and starving already here in America?

K: dude, I live in California... I am the only person who works in a check stand who
doesn't speak Spanish....just about every single person who is front end, speaks Spanish
and that include the Starbuck's people and the booth.... and yet, it doesn't bother me for
the simply reason, they have as much a right to be here as I do... and about half the
customers speak Spanish... and I have to get someone to translate for me what the
customers want.......and because of where I live, we also get Asians who barely
speak English... it is rare that I can find someone to translate for me the various
Asian languages...it is what it is.....I can whine about it and bitch about all those
"Aliens" taking my job or, or I can accept it as being what it is....who am I to
say to someone from a different country that you can't be here because we already
have enough poor and starving people? I am from a family that also immigrated to
America as did your family.... and what excuse would you have accepted that would
have kept your family from immigrating to America?

I am a minority in my own country and so what? why should I be butthurt over that?

seriously, come up with a real reason why we should not allow immigration into
this country......

Kropotkin


You're content with being replaced in population, I am not, and make no mistake about it, that's exactly what it is, population replacement because somewhere down the line the elites in this nation got it in their heads that they want to destroy White European America. They want to transform the entire United States into Mexico, Central America, or even South America, likewise they're trying to replace Australia, Canada, and New Zealand into a new kind of Asian conglomerate with the whole of Europe into a sort of Middle Eastern northern African outpost. Everyday we hear about the need to destroy whiteness and White Europeans where it is deemed completely totally acceptable to which there is no public outcry from anywhere. I've lived in black and Mexican neighborhoods as a racial minority, yes, as a White person you're generally discriminated against living in those areas for work, education, and so on. As I seem to recall from the past you're married to a Mexican woman and that is why these things don't bother you all that much, you probably have children with her as well. I've been turned away from working in those areas simply because I didn't speak Spanish, and really it's just not becoming a racial minority, it's becoming a racial minority where everybody else actively wants to kill or destroy you. Do you think racial minorities have political representation in your beloved political democracy? They complain about being racial minorities today, what do you think that looks like in the future being a White European racial minority by contrast?

I side with poor people because I am one obviously and have been most of my life, I sympathize with them understanding their plight where it's a survival necessity sort of thing. I also understand that no nation can have a future or survive very long when half the population is poor barely subsisting.
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Mr J » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:30 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
K: and again, to what benefit? the society goes down and then what? some imaginary
rebuilding of society will occur because you think it might occur.....

you don't have a clue about the next step after the collapse... and that is why
you are wrong.... and until you have a plan for afterwards, it means nothing if
everyone goes down unless there is no plan for afterwards.....so what is the plan?

Kropotkin


Civil war. [There won't be anything civil about it of course.]

Rebuilding happens afterwards depending who the victor is and thus goes the spoils of war.
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Mr J » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:47 pm

Peter, change only comes when you have an able body functioning government system where there is a general consensus in a nation and its population, that doesn't exist in the United States whatsoever currently. The current modern United States is a failed state, we live in a collapsing failed rogue nation. I know you have all this faith in the current government or leadership, but I don't whatsoever.

When all means of political negotiation, diplomacy, or reconciliation fails violent revolution is always inevitable, we see this in history time and time again, there's plenty of examples out there. The thing about violent revolution or insurrection as messy as it is, it changes things pretty quickly, for better or worse.
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:22 pm

Zero_Sum:
You're content with being replaced in population, I am not, and make no mistake about it, that's exactly what it is, population replacement because somewhere down the line the elites in this nation got it in their heads that they want to destroy White European America. They want to transform the entire United States into Mexico, Central America, or even South America, likewise they're trying to replace Australia, Canada, and New Zealand into a new kind of Asian conglomerate with the whole of Europe into a sort of Middle Eastern northern African outpost. Everyday we hear about the need to destroy whiteness and White Europeans where it is deemed completely totally acceptable to which there is no public outcry from anywhere. I've lived in black and Mexican neighborhoods as a racial minority, yes, as a White person you're generally discriminated against living in those areas for work, education, and so on. As I seem to recall from the past you're married to a Mexican woman and that is why these things don't bother you all that much, you probably have children with her as well. I've been turned away from working in those areas simply because I didn't speak Spanish, and really it's just not becoming a racial minority, it's becoming a racial minority where everybody else actively wants to kill or destroy you. Do you think racial minorities have political representation in your beloved political democracy? They complain about being racial minorities today, what do you think that looks like in the future being a White European racial minority by contrast?

K: so many assumptions, I don't even know where to start....
ok, it doesn't matter if I am content with being a minority...I am not
going to throw myself off a cliff if I am a minority...so what if I am a minority?
what does that have to do with the price of tea? nothing....what difference
does it make that I am a minority? Ain't no one around here trying to kill me...
majority or minority....that is your perception, not mine... and that is
why perception is everything....and you are feeding off of prejudice and
superstition about minorities.. eating the bullshit lies of the CEO who sent
your job overseas and is pretending that it is minorities that took your job....

there is a entire cottage industry that feeds you bull shit about minorities to
benefit the business world.... to keep your eyes on minorities and not
where it should be, CEO'S and big business....those are the ones trying to screw
you over, not minorities.... you have been conned...

and what is so special about being white? it doesn't matter that I am white, red,
blue or gray.. as in aliens :-$

greatness that is the human factor is found in white and black and brown
and yellow skins.... I don't see color... I see if you are a douche or not..
that is what I look for, the quality of who you are, not the color of your skin....

and for the record, my wife is not Mexican... she is just as white as I am..
but I have dated black women, so the fuck what? why does it matter?
are they trying to kill me because they are minorities and I am not?

you say they are trying to transform America into a third world country,
and you are right, but not for the reasons you think, they can pay you less
if you exists in a third world country... the answer is always, always money....
it isn't about race or religion or sexual orientation, but it is always about
making money... and turning American into a shit hole will allow them
to pay you less money... and that is the name of the game... it has nothing
to do with your fantasies... but it does have to do with making CEO'S money....
and corporations money...

the bottom line is never anything but money... what is the money motive for
anything they do... the mythical "they" that you keep on referring to... and who
are they? those trying to make even more money then they already have...
that is the motive to keep an eye on, not any bogus minorities or
whiteness or nationalism... but pure, cold hard cash is the name of the game...

so start with what will make them money and begin with that.....

follow the money.... and you will learn to the truth....

the answer is always money and economics, not race or minorities or
gender.. but money....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9170
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Gloominary » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:30 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:now as promised, I said, I have a couple of statements and here is the second....

I believe in aliens because I saw a UFO once... and it is quite logical to think about
the size of the universe and how many, in the billions, number of planets that there
are and to believe that we are the only life in the universe? somehow, in the midst
of all those billions of planets, we are the only life... that doesn't seem logical....

as for that guy on ancient aliens, I believed long before he was even alive....

so, given the fact that I have seen a UFO and that out of billions of planets
in the universe, we seem to be the only life and I hold that given only a
1% chance of life in the universe still leaves literarily over a million planets
that can have life...I like those odds for there to be life... it is an odds game...
and the odds favor there being more life in the universe then on planet earth....

I hold the math favors there being life in the universe outside of ourselves....

that isn't random or arbitrary... that is simply playing the odds.... and we all do that....

Kropotkin

Peter: 'I saw some shit I couldn't identify decades ago bruh, the universe is a big place bruh, ergo aliens are visiting us and government is covering it up, it's like science, bruh.
You believe in conspiracies bruh?
You believe rich, powerful families use both parties to manipulate us bruh?
You're attempting to make arguments and present evidence bruh?
You're an idiot bruh
'!
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Gloominary » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:39 pm

Dude...string theory, the multiverse, I saw a dude transform into a reptile, ergo shape shifting reptilians are traveling to and from our dimension, dude it's science.

The great and wise philosopher Peter Kropotkin of ILP
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Sculptor » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:46 pm

Gloominary wrote:Dude, string theory, the multiverse, I saw a dude transform into a reptile, ergo shape shifting reptilians are traveling to and from our dimension, dude it's science.


Whilst I realise that there are many kooks and morons on this particular Forum, I was not aware quite how absurd this had got..
TIme to hit another "foe" button.

Here's an old school pal that has gone loopy. His dad was a 9ft green alien.
https://www.simonparkes.org

I hope you get along.
Sculptor
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:51 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:follow the money.... and you will learn to the truth....

the answer is always money and economics, not race or minorities or
gender.. but money....

Kropotkin

So all those UFO aliens searched out Earth from billions of planets, traveled from 1000's of light years away ---
--- for the money? :-?

:lol:
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2340
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby iambiguous » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:55 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Ongoing discussion with Peter

To understand why I believe conspiracy is paramount to human existence or experience I guess you could say much of my reflections on human nature revolves around various deceptions. For me deception plays a big role in human nature. Perhaps that is why you don't understand where I come from.

I have ask everyone a number of times as to why they hold the beliefs that they hold.....
You have never answered...and I have never denied that "you don't believe in anything"
you do, the question becomes as I have stated many times, why these beliefs and not
other beliefs...


Half stems from personal life experiences or observations, the rest from particular schools of thought I subscribe to.

but you could never admit being wrong.. it would challenge your entire engagement
with who you are... the strength of your beliefs gives you comfort.. whereas it is the
knowledge that my beliefs have survived constant challenges that gives me comfort....


No, I can definitely admit I'm wrong, I have no problem doing such, but I have to be confronted with something to lead me to believe that I am.

my beliefs are my beliefs, they are not societies belief or my family belief or the
state belief or my church belief nor is it a culture belief....it is clear to me that
your beliefs have been indoctrinated into you....there is no change or variation in your
"stories".. you tell the exact same stories every single time...that is indoctrination....


For me your beliefs are indoctrinated in you from mainstream controlled politics, when I see you post I only see mainstream talking points that I see everywhere else when I turn on the television. I can describe a plethora of public talking heads that basically subscribe to your line of thinking and really what you have to say isn't unique or uncommon at all.

I could pick any post of yours at random and it will be some variation of
a conspiracy or a "the end is near and I will be laughing at the death of millions"
you don't engage with any type of question involving the meaning of life, or what does
it mean to be human or why these values and not other values....
you don't engage because you just don't get it.....


I have many reasons to desire the collapse or demise of the world especially the current modern United States, sure, it sounds psychotic, 'evil', mean, or malicious but then again nobody here ever asks me why I believe in such.

For the most part I think the current world is unfixable, unsalvagable, beyond social political reform, and beyond all hope. I also believe the current world or even the current United States isn't worth saving and preserving.

As for personal individual experiences I'm a poor lonely man isolated, hated, despised, alienated, or largely ignored. I'm like an old dog that has been viciously abused for far too long being kicked or shoved about turned violent overtime, so naturally I want to destroy a world as this one and I having nothing to lose, I wouldn't care about it's destruction at all. Really wouldn't bother me whatsoever. In many ways, its eventual destruction or demise comforts me, it gives me something to look forward to, gives me a reason to wake up everyday, something like an individual purpose to keep on living. It's all that I have left really, so I embrace that fully.

If you were me, wouldn't you want to see the world burn too? Ah, but you're not me, are you? 8)

As for the clown persona all these years, I view this entire world as one giant absurdity, bad joke, or horrible punchline, I've been on ILP with numerous avatars, usernames, or character mystiques for almost two decades but somehow the "Joker" just always seems to stick and I always feel at home with it. Perhaps it has become my routine? I think that's why I always end up coming back here, but more recently, I came back here because everywhere else it's becoming impossible to express oneself without being censored, banned, and deplatformed. It's getting to the point where it is illegal to express oneself if you don't hold or embrace the right kind of mainstream viewpoints, very tragic.


Congratulations, Peter. This is precisely the sort of substantive discussion I have attempted to have with him. To no avail.

Why?

Well, I can only speculate of course.

While admitting that he has changed his mind about politics and the world around him a number of times, he still basically clings to the belief that there is in fact a real Joker deep down inside him. And that sooner or later this core self of his [what Wendy calls her "soul"] will latch on to the one and the only right way in which to differentiate "one of us" [the good guys] and "one of them" [the bad guys].

That in regard to globalism and government and individual freedom and all the issues that divide liberals from conservatives there really is "the right thing to do".

And that's the part that I threaten. That's the part that keeps him from going down this "substantive" path with me.

I'm like the philosophical equivalent of the Devil here. But it's not his "soul" that I am after, but his belief in his precious "sense of Self" itself. Just as with all of the objectivists here. Left and right.

But: what motivates me here in turn is the hope that one of them might actually manage to yank me up out of the hole "I" am in here...

If I am always of the opinion that 1] my own values are rooted in dasein and 2] that there are no objective values "I" can reach, then every time I make one particular moral/political leap, I am admitting that I might have gone in the other direction...or that I might just as well have gone in the other direction. Then "I" begins to fracture and fragment to the point there is nothing able to actually keep it all together. At least not with respect to choosing sides morally and politically.

...instead.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 40295
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Mr J » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:04 pm

iambiguous wrote:


Congratulations, Peter. This is precisely the sort of substantive discussion I have attempted to have with him. To no avail.

Why?

Well, I can only speculate of course.

While admitting that he has changed his mind about politics and the world around him a number of times, he still basically clings to the belief that there is in fact a real Joker deep down inside him. And that sooner or later this core self of his [what Wendy calls her "soul"] will latch on to the one and the only right way in which to differentiate "one of us" [the good guys] and "one of them" [the bad guys].

That in regard to globalism and government and individual freedom and all the issues that divide liberals from conservatives there really is "the right thing to do".

And that's the part that I threaten. That's the part that keeps him from going down this "substantive" path with me.

I'm like the philosophical equivalent of the Devil here. But it's not his "soul" that I am after, but his belief in his precious "sense of Self" itself. Just as with all of the objectivists here. Left and right.

But: what motivates me here in turn is the hope that one of them might actually manage to yank me up out of the hole "I" am in here...

If I am always of the opinion that 1] my own values are rooted in dasein and 2] that there are no objective values "I" can reach, then every time I make one particular moral/political leap, I am admitting that I might have gone in the other direction...or that I might just as well have gone in the other direction. Then "I" begins to fracture and fragment to the point there is nothing able to actually keep it all together. At least not with respect to choosing sides morally and politically.

...instead.


You're the worst kind of nihilist, the kind that wants to threaten people's sense of themselves and their own identity, probably the same guy that gets off on the idea of uploading people's consciousness into computer mainframe matrixes. It's almost like your personal war or crusade is to extinguish individual consciousness itself. In some ways you remind me of a behaviour neurologist who tinkers with human consciousness viewing people as glorified automatons to be programmed.
[Or reprogrammed]


I now become curious as to what motivates you and why you believe in what you do, but not in any of that rhetoric you spew fourth everywhere, I would like to know about your personal life that causes you to hate the human condition so completely that you wish to destroy it. Sure, I'm all for a violent global reset where maybe millions or billions will die, but at least in my reality people have their own sense of identity and consciousness still intact.
Last edited by Mr J on Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Gloominary » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:20 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:this is a general message to both gloom and Zero.......

a couple of things... first the more important thing....

I am quite aware of the state of the world....I am a child of Watergate...
and I have watched every crooked deal done under the sun over these last 50 years...
and as an lifelong amateur historian, I can trace the crooked deals back centuries.....

I know the strong will take the weak and eat them for breakfast.. and I have seen,
been a victim of such acts... where I lost jobs because someone wanted to make
a bigger bonus and couldn't have cared less if I lived or died.....been there, done that...

and I see brave words, from both of you, about the inequality of our lives..
ok, so, what are you going to do about it?.. not talk about it, but do something
about it.... see that is the problem, what is your course of action that will end
this ongoing, as you say, "conspiracies to control the world" ok, let us assume
your thesis, so what are you going to do about it?

what course of action will you take to end these "conspiracies"? I would like
to see a plan of action... as a former anarchist who did try to destroy
the existing institutions and I might add, failed, what is your course of action
that I and thousands of other like us, generations ago, the 70's and 80's, also tried to do....

You seem to forget that generations of people have tried to change the world
and end the corruption and disease of the modern world.... the corruption is still
there which means we failed... so what will you try that is new?

ok, I accept your idea's, now what? show me a path that ends the powers to be
and install a new system where there are no more conspiracies and no more
"powerful" people running the world......

what is your plan?

Kropotkin

For now, rant about it on ILP. *shrugs*

What're you going to do about it?

1st deny it, then backpedal.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Mr J » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:29 pm

Gloominary wrote:For now, rant about it on ILP. *shrugs*

What're you going to do about it?

1st deny it, then backpedal.


More than that, he still thinks voting changes things and that his vote actually matters. 8)
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Gloominary » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:14 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Gloominary wrote:Peter doesn't blame anyone for anything that's gone wrong in his life......except for the capitalist class, their hatchet men in politics (republicans) and 'the Russians' who conjunctively conspire to 'reduce the size of government' (in truth they conspire to both expand the size of government, but only when it benefits them, and contract the size of government, but again only when it benefits them) and the 'white trash redneck hillbilly fucks' who keep voting them in, or IOW, about half the country, he blames all of them, but no one else.


As much as I despise communism there are several problems with capitalism as well I'll admit. This is why again and again I call myself a third positionist, I just want a completely new system beyond the two altogether.

I think national capitalism i.e. capitalism + protectionism and heavily restricted immigration (as opposed to crony capitalism i.e. international corporatism) is much better than communism, communism is the worst.
That being said, a mixed market, mostly national capitalism with some socialism and little-no corporatism, especially little-no corporatism for big business, is best.
In the Anglosphere, the more socially conservative or libertarian people and politicians tend to be, the more free market they tend to be, but it doesn't work that way everywhere, in continental Europe there're quite a few people and politicians who're both socially conservative or libertarian and in favor of a mixed economy.
There is a 3rd party in America called the American Solidarity Party who're both socially conservative and in favor of a mixed economy, but still you probably wouldn't like them, as they're very Christian and globalist.
There's a lot of parties like that in continental Europe, like Germany's Christian democrats, hard to find a NonChristian and nationalist variant.
I know you don't believe in democracy, but dictators, for better or worse, have risen to power through democracy, it wouldn't be the first time.

The United States is strange regarding capitalism and it just isn't the republicans either, for the most part conservatives are uneducated regarding economics and then when you try to explain things to them you get called a communist also. :lol: Democrats are just as bad, there's a small handful of Marxist or communist democrats however a majority of democrats are posh limousine capitalists where they're not that much different than conservatives on the subject of economics.

Yea, mainstream dems will offer a bit higher wages and more healthcare, but then they hit you with the corporatism, cultural progressivism, globalism, militarism, scientism, technocracy and all that, kick the 1st and 2nd amendment to the curb.
It works the same way with liberals and conservatives here, they're both slightly different flavors of fascism, international, Zionist fascism to be precise.

The general attitude of the poor here is basically fuck all the poor people and if you're a poor White European American in this country you're basically a sacrificial lamb, basically considered human garbage for the most part. The way poor people in this country are treated by those that have money or are doing much better for themselves is disgusting and it really isn't surprising why economic Marxism has swept over the nation especially with the younger generations because there are literally hordes of poor people everywhere here. And of course with there being hordes of poor people here they want to import hordes of poor foreign immigrants in this country when they can't even take care of the people already living over here, it's all absurd.

Yea, it works the same way in Canada, except we have more healthcare and weed.
The Marxists are rebelling against crony capitalism, but little do they know the same people that offered them crony cap are now offering them Marxism, or something akin to it.
They'll give them a bit more goodies at the expense of their life, liberty and what's left of the working and middleclass' property.
Gotta roll up your sleeve and take the soft kill shots first.
Last edited by Gloominary on Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Sculptor » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:44 pm

I love the "Add Foe" button, so that when I check back on a thread I can see two loons attacking each other without having to read their posts, or see their childish animated memes and hideous avatars.
Sculptor
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Gloominary » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:33 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Gloominary wrote:For now, rant about it on ILP. *shrugs*

What're you going to do about it?

1st deny it, then backpedal.


More than that, he still thinks voting changes things and that his vote actually matters. 8)

I'm not convicted that it doesn't, if the vast majority of people would just support 3rd parties, independents or at least more dissident candidates within the 1st parties, like Rand Paul for the reps and Tulsi Gabbard for the dems (not saying they're my ideal candidates, but they're a step in the right direction, just as Trump was), even with massive election fraud, we could turn this thing around.
There's no way they could pull election fraud off if the vast majority of people voted for dissidents, like 90% of people, it'd be too obvious, if hardly anyone anyone knew voted for establishment republicrats/libcons.
But if that doesn't work, if we can't get enough of the masses on board, because they're too dumbed down, they keep voting the same assholes in, if things continue to fall apart socioeconomically and politically, one of these 3rd parties could still get enough support to get organized, armed and seize power by force, it's happened before.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:02 am

Peter Kropotkin: this is a general message to both gloom and Zero.......

a couple of things... first the more important thing....

I am quite aware of the state of the world....I am a child of Watergate...
and I have watched every crooked deal done under the sun over these last 50 years...
and as an lifelong amateur historian, I can trace the crooked deals back centuries.....

I know the strong will take the weak and eat them for breakfast.. and I have seen,
been a victim of such acts... where I lost jobs because someone wanted to make
a bigger bonus and couldn't have cared less if I lived or died.....been there, done that...

and I see brave words, from both of you, about the inequality of our lives..
ok, so, what are you going to do about it?.. not talk about it, but do something
about it.... see that is the problem, what is your course of action that will end
this ongoing, as you say, "conspiracies to control the world" ok, let us assume
your thesis, so what are you going to do about it?

what course of action will you take to end these "conspiracies"? I would like
to see a plan of action... as a former anarchist who did try to destroy
the existing institutions and I might add, failed, what is your course of action
that I and thousands of other like us, generations ago, the 70's and 80's, also tried to do....

You seem to forget that generations of people have tried to change the world
and end the corruption and disease of the modern world.... the corruption is still
there which means we failed... so what will you try that is new?

ok, I accept your idea's, now what? show me a path that ends the powers to be
and install a new system where there are no more conspiracies and no more
"powerful" people running the world......

what is your plan?


G: For now, rant about it on ILP. *shrugs*

What're you going to do about it?

1st deny it, then backpedal.[/quote]

K: oh for the love of god, you have absolutely no idea what happens after the "revolution"
some hand of god will appear and set everything set.... what the fuck?

no wonder you two are such fuck up and failures.. you have no idea what to do....

what does it take to take down America? neither one of you have a clue...
and what happens the day after the "revolution"?

and you call me idealistic and a believer in utopia... you have some fantasy/
delusion that after the revolution that everyone will be around the campfire
singing Kumbaya.... bullshit...you have no clue as to what to do.. before the
grand revolution and what happens the day after....

remember, I plotted this when I was an anarchist.. to have a plan to
overthrow the capitalistic system...what was the plan to take down the system
and what is the plan the day after the revolution?

and you two clowns don't even have a fucking plan before or after the revolution....

clowns...

spinning grandiose bullshit to fool yourself that you are one mean muther because
you dream of overthrowning the system and you will laugh at the dead millions.....

and what do you have in terms of a concrete plan to make this happen?

nothing, absolutely nothing....just a bunch of wishful thinking....

pathetic.....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9170
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Gloominary » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:18 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:follow the money.... and you will learn to the truth....

the answer is always money and economics, not race or minorities or
gender.. but money....

Kropotkin

So all those UFO aliens searched out Earth from billions of planets, traveled from 1000's of light years away ---
--- for the money? :-?

:lol:

:lol:
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Gloominary » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:45 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:Peter Kropotkin: this is a general message to both gloom and Zero.......

a couple of things... first the more important thing....

I am quite aware of the state of the world....I am a child of Watergate...
and I have watched every crooked deal done under the sun over these last 50 years...
and as an lifelong amateur historian, I can trace the crooked deals back centuries.....

I know the strong will take the weak and eat them for breakfast.. and I have seen,
been a victim of such acts... where I lost jobs because someone wanted to make
a bigger bonus and couldn't have cared less if I lived or died.....been there, done that...

and I see brave words, from both of you, about the inequality of our lives..
ok, so, what are you going to do about it?.. not talk about it, but do something
about it.... see that is the problem, what is your course of action that will end
this ongoing, as you say, "conspiracies to control the world" ok, let us assume
your thesis, so what are you going to do about it?

what course of action will you take to end these "conspiracies"? I would like
to see a plan of action... as a former anarchist who did try to destroy
the existing institutions and I might add, failed, what is your course of action
that I and thousands of other like us, generations ago, the 70's and 80's, also tried to do....

You seem to forget that generations of people have tried to change the world
and end the corruption and disease of the modern world.... the corruption is still
there which means we failed... so what will you try that is new?

ok, I accept your idea's, now what? show me a path that ends the powers to be
and install a new system where there are no more conspiracies and no more
"powerful" people running the world......

what is your plan?


G: For now, rant about it on ILP. *shrugs*

What're you going to do about it?

1st deny it, then backpedal.

K: oh for the love of god, you have absolutely no idea what happens after the "revolution"
some hand of god will appear and set everything set.... what the fuck?

no wonder you two are such fuck up and failures.. you have no idea what to do....

what does it take to take down America? neither one of you have a clue...
and what happens the day after the "revolution"?

and you call me idealistic and a believer in utopia... you have some fantasy/
delusion that after the revolution that everyone will be around the campfire
singing Kumbaya.... bullshit...you have no clue as to what to do.. before the
grand revolution and what happens the day after....

remember, I plotted this when I was an anarchist.. to have a plan to
overthrow the capitalistic system...what was the plan to take down the system
and what is the plan the day after the revolution?

and you two clowns don't even have a fucking plan before or after the revolution....

clowns...

spinning grandiose bullshit to fool yourself that you are one mean muther because
you dream of overthrowning the system and you will laugh at the dead millions.....

and what do you have in terms of a concrete plan to make this happen?

nothing, absolutely nothing....just a bunch of wishful thinking....

pathetic.....

Kropotkin

Yea, I hope it doesn't come to violent revolution, I hope the masses wake up and support 3rd parties, independents and dissidents.
Trump was a start, he's far from my ideal candidate, but would rather see him in there than an establishment dem like Joe Biden or an establishment rep like Jeb Bush, John Kasich or Marco Rubio.
If the the masses don't wake up, then in my view, we will continue marching down the road to serfdom and slavery.
As things continue to fall apart, revolutionary groups may appear, I may join one of them if I believe in what they stand for.
We may lose, or we may succeed.
Or revolutionaries may not appear, the neofeudalists may get what they want, or something like it.
On the other hand, things may systemically collapse, in which case no one but the nihilists will get what they want, and I'll be just as fucked as the average person, I'm not a soldier or survivalist.
Where did I say I think everything will just work out for the people or me personally somehow miraculously?
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:34 am

Gloominary:
Yea, I hope it doesn't come to violent revolution, I hope the masses wake up and support 3rd parties, independents and dissidents.
Trump was a start, he's far from my ideal candidate, but would rather see him in there than an establishment dem like Joe Biden or an establishment rep like Jeb Bush, John Kasich or Marco Rubio.
If the the masses don't wake up, then in my view, we will continue marching down the road to serfdom and slavery.
As things continue to fall apart, revolutionary groups may appear, I may join one of them if I believe in what they stand for.
We may lose, or we may succeed.
Or revolutionaries may not appear, the neofeudalists may get what they want, or something like it.
On the other hand, things may systemically collapse, in which case no one but the nihilists will get what they want, and I'll be just as fucked as the average person, I'm not a soldier or survivalist.
Where did I say I think everything will just work out for the people or me personally somehow miraculously?[/quote]

K: if you don't have a plan for the revolution or the day after, then yes, you are hoping
for miracles...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9170
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Mr J » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:33 am

Hmm, there could be something else going on with this whole financial inssurection against Wallstreet other than profiteers, political activists, financial cynics, and conservative nationalists giving it a giant 'fuck you'.

For instance I've heard people as far away as Brazil, Mexico, or Vietnam buying the short squeeze shares concerning international foreign investors and buyers.

This could be an example of the Asian dragon of the east deciding to devour the little Davids of Wallstreet, if that is the case apparently the alliance the little Davids of Wallstreet thought they had with the Asian dragon isn't what they thought it would originally be, a potential strong ally of theirs has instead turned on them. China destroying the United States stock market concerning economic warfare? I'm no fan of the communist Chinese [love their ethnic cuisine however] but if this is a major power move by them exploiting the current economic vulnerability of our nation I'm not going to complain about it either especially when I view those that control Washington D.C. or New York City as a far greater enemy than China.

If your enemies or adversaries decide to take each other out, why should you care, right? I say, let them take each other out.

As of today the current short stocks threatening everything are:

1.GME
2. AMC
3. SLVP
4. NOK
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users