Joe Biden 46th President

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Joe Biden 46th President

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:54 pm

You've gotta face your mortality, strive to reduce suffering, and try and feel good more often than you feel bad.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:34 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:You've gotta face your mortality, strive to reduce suffering, and try and feel good more often than you feel bad.

K: excuse me if I am leery of beliefs that can be put on a bumper sticker.....

MAGA for example is whole belief system that can be put on a bumper sticker

the Republicans are great at putting entire political slogans on bumper stickers,
the problem with the left is, we believe in nuance and nuance can't ever be
put onto a bumper sticker...

try again but this time try to put some actual thought into it.....
your statement lacks a bit of seriousness in it....it was to be frank,
it was a cliche.... and why should we engage in cliche's.... let us be serious...

and we on the left don't want to be a cliche.. we leave that to the conservatives
on the right...

so please try again....what does it mean to be human?

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:52 am

Peter I'm typing this on my phone, and even if I wasn't, I'm just not one to give whole paragraphs about things. I don't think that we should be like maga people. But I also don't think that the question here is one that a precise answer to can just be spelled out in a forum post.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Kathrina » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:06 am

Zero_Sum wrote:I know you think you're trying to relate to me but you can't Peter, try being homeless for almost ten years straight for starters and then imagine what it's like skewering a snake on an open fire for a meal. 8)

Imagine what it's like feeling empty and numb every single day of your existence like feeling your entire body has been embalmed, that's what I feel like every single day, but you're not dead you see, you're very much alive, you've become the living dead. Then imagine the most horrific nightmare you've ever had and then when you wake up everyday your life or own existence is much worse than your own scariest nightmares asleep, your entire life or existence a living nightmare that you constantly have to endure daily. Then think what's it like wishing you were never born, wishing that your own mother would of saved you all the trouble in life and had you aborted at birth. Think of what it's like going from one shitty low income bullshit job to the next having to deal with shitty ass people you hate and having everything you can do to restrain yourself from going on a homicidal rage where you think to yourself that if that person makes one more bad remark you can just see yourself bashing their skull in until blood comes out of their eye sockets, I have really bad days sometimes. I have everything I can do just keeping myself from going into violent outbursts against other people, takes tremendous willpower to restrain myself. Your entire life shuffling about from one place to the next where every time you breathe or are conscious you feel like you're drowning in water with somebody's hand on your head forcing you down into the water where you're swallowing water drowning, imagine feeling like that all the time.

Wife? How fortunate you are. Women generally want nothing to do with me, I've tried everything I can to attract a mate or spouse, but to no avail. Something about being too poor, not good enough, and so on and so on. They always seem to have a long list in rejecting me and niceties with them gets me nowhere. In truth, I view a majority of women with contempt, they talk about love but with me all I ever see in them are huge dollar signs. I have an extremely negative opinion of a majority of women, they're vicious gold diggers, opportunists, and grifters with tits that will sell you what they have to offer so long as you can match their outstanding price. Paradoxical really, on the one hand I hate a majority of women, but on the other hand I envy or desire the devoted love of a woman, I just never can see one getting with me and as a general rule in my life they don't. Infrequently I'll bag a whore here and there but it never seems to last or go anywhere as the prospects of long term relationships simply non-existent. Always wanted a family, doesn't happen of course. I have no close friends and no family of my own, both parents deceased, no siblings. Just me and my miserable lonely self, an individual who is constantly damned.

I've read all of your hopeful socially utopian favorite writers and authors too Peter, I've read them all, but none of them ever seem to have advice for the damned, condemned, or cursed. Just some irrelevant pieces of advice from hopeful idealistic fools, bourgeois, or aristocrats with too much money and idle time at their disposal, people who have never truly suffered, lost everything, and have never been banished from society as a whole casted out like a leper. They don't know true meaning of pain, misery, suffering, or despair, but I do.

I'm sorry Peter, your happy magical positive thinking doesn't work for me, it never has, and since it never has all I have left is anger or rage along with a desire of retribution. There is much more to this world than perception and there are grave consequences to it.

Retribution against whom? And who benefits from that? You? I do not think so. I know that you are actually very nice. There are still many women who want a nice man. I also know that you are mentally very fit, that you use the language properly, unlike most here. So you would realize it quickly if you did something that was not good for you. Do not throw your life away.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kathrina

Postby Sculptor » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:20 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Peter I'm typing this on my phone, and even if I wasn't, I'm just not one to give whole paragraphs about things. I don't think that we should be like maga people. But I also don't think that the question here is one that a precise answer to can just be spelled out in a forum post.

MGGA, was Hitler's rallying call
Sculptor
Thinker

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics