Done with US Politics

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Done with US Politics

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:17 am

observer i wanna fight you naked...boxing...14weeks and 66 minutes of fight camp, 14/66...we fight covered in either jelly or chocolate in childrens sandbox...
you fuck wit
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:00 pm

Thought I'd drop this here and see what happens.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:13 pm

promethean75 wrote:Thought I'd drop this here and see what happens.

Is that like - "No I checked my pockets and there were no stolen jewels - nothing to see here - move on - I heard that other bloke over there might have done it".
:-?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:28 pm

Great Again wrote:
    All new fascists say: "We are antifascists".

Gloominary wrote:
    Great Again wrote:George W. Bush said he was proud to defend WASP values. Perhaps he was lying. :|

W was a leftwing fascist, that's what neoconservatism is, they pay lip service to conservatism.
    Paleoconservatives are real conservatives.
    Trump's platform had some paleoconservative features, and that's why neocons and liberals want to crush him.

So you are saying that George W. Bush was like the ANTIFA. Okay.

I'm saying W was a culturally progressive, international fascist, not a national, Mussolini fascist, nor a commie.
    Gloominary
    Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:37 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:observer i wanna fight you naked...boxing...14weeks and 66 minutes of fight camp, 14/66...we fight covered in either jelly or chocolate in childrens sandbox...
    you fuck wit

I'm sure you have many thoughts of being naked with other blokes in a sand box. Perhaps go to California and fill out your fantasy.
    Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
      Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    obsrvr524
    Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:33 pm

Sculptor wrote:
    Gloominary wrote:Canadian politics are boring as fuck, I've always been more interested in American politics.

Yes, it has been very entertaining.
    But the thankful and be reminded of the curse - May you live in Interesting Times.

Boring is stable. Boring is reliable. Boring is safe.

I prefer the diabolus ignotum.
    Gloominary
    Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:43 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:observer i wanna fight you naked...boxing...14weeks and 66 minutes of fight camp, 14/66...we fight covered in either jelly or chocolate in childrens sandbox...
    you fuck wit

Are you gay?
    Sculptor

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:51 pm

what makes you say that sculptor???
    polishyouthgotipbanned
    Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:14 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:what makes you say that sculptor???

Your suggestion "fighting covered in chocolate" or "jelly" sounds gay!

Let's face facts here. It came from your imagination.

PS

I'm not sure what you mean by 14 hours and 66 minutes.
    Sculptor

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:18 pm

whats gay is fools like you STILL believing the bullshit psychology holds any weight and thinking your common and unimaginative and completely unsubstantiated smears and insults and taunts are actually a part of some scientifically rigorous skeleton...HAHA
    faggot!!!do you know why your name is sculptor???because you dream of sculpting a big fat dick with your hands in warm clay...and tht means you are a faggot...imagination can't lie!!!
    polishyouthgotipbanned
    Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:37 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:whats gay is fools like you STILL believing the bullshit psychology holds any weight and thinking your common and unimaginative and completely unsubstantiated smears and insults and taunts are actually a part of some scientifically rigorous skeleton...HAHA
    faggot!!!do you know why your name is sculptor???because you dream of sculpting a big fat dick with your hands in warm clay...and tht means you are a faggot...imagination can't lie!!!

LOL
    Here's a phrase you might want to look up

"I think he doth protest too much!"

I have obviously hit a raw nerve.
    Why don't you just come out of the closet?
    Sculptor

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:54 pm

LOL
    find another bum sucker to begin to doubt himself after an anonymous retard on the internet accuses him of something...anything...
    I can tell you are soft from here...soft and warm...like a cheating mommies crouch in the bar...but I am a disgusting FAG, so I'd not care!!!FUCK yourself goofball cunt!!!
    polishyouthgotipbanned
    Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:13 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:LOL
    find another bum sucker to begin to doubt himself after an anonymous retard on the internet accuses him of something...anything...
    I can tell you are soft from here...soft and warm...like a cheating mommies crouch in the bar...but I am a disgusting FAG, so I'd not care!!!FUCK yourself goofball cunt!!!

Just go and get yourself a boyfriend. I'm sure they will understand your love of naked chocolate wresting.
    :lol:
    Sculptor

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:13 pm

Sculptor wrote:

Just go and get yourself a boyfriend. I'm sure they will understand your love of naked chocolate wresting.

Being a homosexual is not the end of the world...and definitely does not warrant disrespect and rejection just on its own like the faggot burnt-out bum cunts think. take your cunts ways elsewhere, me and my people are civilised and aren't hot on burning people on stakes to purify ourselves like the Yank goons.
    polishyouthgotipbanned
    Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:31 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:
    Sculptor wrote:

Being a homosexual is not the end of the world...and definitely does not warrant disrespect and rejection

Indeed, I agree. So why are you getting so angry about it? Be truthful to yourself.
    Just melt some chocolate and find yourself a gay bar.
    Sculptor

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:29 pm

and this is why you try to ridicule me by suggesting i am a homosexual you dumb spook???because there is nothing wrong and bad with being a homosexual by default??? are you ok in your retarded head???
    polishyouthgotipbanned
    Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:49 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:and this is why you try to ridicule me by suggesting i am a homosexual you dumb spook???because there is nothing wrong and bad with being a homosexual by default??? are you ok in your retarded head???

it could be because you said you wanted to fight a dude naked
    You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
    Mr Reasonable
    resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Sculptor » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:39 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:and this is why you try to ridicule me by suggesting i am a homosexual you dumb spook???because there is nothing wrong and bad with being a homosexual by default??? are you ok in your retarded head???

This is pretty funny.

Read Carefully.

1) I did not ridicule you, at first. I simply asked if you were gay.
    2) You took the question as an offence. Which I thought was a bit funny. Because wrestling a naked man is chocolate is pretty fucking gay.
    3) The phrase "methinks he doth protest too much" is a saying which implies the concealement of guilt by excessive denial.
    4) Not sure what you mean by "dumb Spook". But it is funny again ,since these are your words, not mine. This sort of invalidates your claim that you think being gay is okay.
    5) There is nothing wrong with being gay. But your reaction to the question does not suggest you really share that view.

You are SO gay!

PS. You even look gay
    Sculptor

Postby Sculptor » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:52 pm

gay.JPG
    gay.JPG (48.18 KiB) Viewed 86 times
    Sculptor

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:55 pm

whats pretty funny is that anyone with half-a-brain and an ability to read with comprehension is able to scroll up for a second and in less than 30 seconds confirm that you are either a retard or a liar, moron.
    i look gay yes? lets see your face then retard...the reason i have my face up is that i am not hiding...and have nothing or anybody to hide from as a free person...and if i am to speak to normal people i want them to be able to see who they are dealing with retard...
    polishyouthgotipbanned
    Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:56 pm

you are a clown...what a fucking creep :-? :-? :-? almost like my stepdaddy canada goon SATIRE
    I UPLOADED A NEW ONE, MAKE IT EVEN FUNNIER SO I CAN CRY!!!
    Attachments
    NAVALNY2759077054412506_56812332845402111_n.jpg
    NAVALNY2759077054412506_56812332845402111_n.jpg (29.47 KiB) Viewed 83 times
    polishyouthgotipbanned
    Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:33 pm

have a look...i have a trustworthy face...because i never fucked anybody over, i am loyal, i am polite, i never abused my employees or coworkers and never sucked up to cunt managers!!! and MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! i never fucking lie or bullshit motherfucker!!!... proud of my face for many reasons...fuckwit...lets see your face!!!
    Attachments
    Examples-of-trustworthy-and-untrustworthy-looking-faces-used-in-the-three-studies.png
    Examples-of-trustworthy-and-untrustworthy-looking-faces-used-in-the-three-studies.png (93.79 KiB) Viewed 74 times
    polishyouthgotipbanned
    Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:24 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:whats pretty funny is that anyone with half-a-brain and an ability to read with comprehension is able to scroll up for a second and in less than 30 seconds confirm that you are either a retard or a liar, moron.
    i look gay yes? lets see your face then retard...the reason i have my face up is that i am not hiding...and have nothing or anybody to hide from as a free person...and if i am to speak to normal people i want them to be able to see who they are dealing with retard...

I thought you said that there was nothing wrong in being gay?
    Sculptor

Postby Sculptor » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:25 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:have a look...i have a trustworthy face..

Gay people are amongst the most trustworthy people I have known.
    Sculptor

Postby Sculptor » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:26 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:you are a clown...what a fucking creep :-? :-? :-? almost like my stepdaddy canada goon SATIRE
    I UPLOADED A NEW ONE, MAKE IT EVEN FUNNIER SO I CAN CRY!!!

When did you get out of prison?
    Sculptor

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics