Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Berkley Babes » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:46 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Berkley Babes wrote:I remember life before the internet, when you didn't have a key and you didn't own a cell phone so you had to wait for over two hours for your parents to get home.

People will rally and conspire without platforms.

FUCK, bezos will get humanity off this planet.


Please be careful what you say citizen, you don't want to be accused of wrong think, do you?

Under no circumstances will anybody criticize inner political party members like Jeff Bezos, that will get you at least ten years hard labor in the state of New Mexico. The list of your thought subversions are increasing by the hour citizen Berkley Babes.


Hey, I read 1984 and I loved it and I watch Big Brother even though I know that insulting to the book. I believe in the thought police, and I hope they crush you! HA! Cuz they be lovin my ideas, bro cat.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:47 am

Berkley Babes wrote:Joker, you'll love this. I am going to play Battlefield 4 tonight and it's like WWIII.

And I am going shoot everyone in the face? Did you spunk yet?


I've been playing video games all day myself, enjoyed some lunch at a local restaurant, and currently drinking alcohol. Just trying to enjoy my days off work here. It's a tough job being a Commisar don't you know... 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Berkley Babes » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:50 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Berkley Babes wrote:Joker, you'll love this. I am going to play Battlefield 4 tonight and it's like WWIII.

And I am going shoot everyone in the face? Did you spunk yet?


I've been playing video games all day myself, enjoyed some lunch at a local restaurant, and currently drinking alcohol. Just trying to enjoy my days off work here. It's a tough job being a Commisar don't you know... 8)



I am dranking myself. Please don't be like that enemy that I let go that comes back to kill me like I saw in some war movie. Any way, Joker you deserve all the attention you get here.

Pump it.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:51 am

Berkley Babes wrote:
Hey, I read 1984 and I loved it and I watch Big Brother even though I know that insulting to the book. I believe in the thought police, and I hope they crush you! HA! Cuz they be lovin my ideas, bro cat.


The book 1984 written by George Orwell will be the first books or materials to go into the book burnings along with everything revolving around the founding fathers of the United States historically. We need to erase our collectively racist past and get rid of all state emblems of White Supremacy.
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Berkley Babes » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:51 am

hahahahah, I cant wait to throw so many panic grenades.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:53 am

Berkley Babes wrote:hahahahah, I cant wait to throw so many panic grenades.


Be careful there, you're starting to sound like a White Supremacist, I don't want to have to report you. 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Berkley Babes » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:55 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Berkley Babes wrote:
Hey, I read 1984 and I loved it and I watch Big Brother even though I know that insulting to the book. I believe in the thought police, and I hope they crush you! HA! Cuz they be lovin my ideas, bro cat.


The book 1984 written by George Orwell will be the first books or materials to go into the book burnings along with everything revolving around the founding fathers of the United States historically. We need to erase our collectively racist past and get rid of all state emblems of White Supremacy.



Dude if I showed you a family tree You would see how closely I am related to a founding father. I don't see royalites on shit. John Quincy Adams didn't show me how to dance but I heard he was eloquent, as he fell dead on a pillow from bi-polar drivel. Bi polar wasn't a thing then.

Anyway, fuck division
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Berkley Babes » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:58 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Berkley Babes wrote:hahahahah, I cant wait to throw so many panic grenades.


Be careful there, you're starting to sound like a White Supremacist, I don't want to have to report you. 8)



I called the FBI once, labeling myself a terrorist once, they didn't do shit, unless they followed me from the sky, ect. I was drunk when I made that call.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Berkley Babes » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:59 am

Berkley Babes wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
Berkley Babes wrote:hahahahah, I cant wait to throw so many panic grenades.


Be careful there, you're starting to sound like a White Supremacist, I don't want to have to report you. 8)



I called the FBI once, labeling myself a terrorist once, they didn't do shit, unless they followed me from the sky, ect. I was drunk when I made that call.


I simply didnt agree with shit.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:09 am

Berkley Babes wrote:

Dude if I showed you a family tree You would see how closely I am related to a founding father. I don't see royalites on shit. John Quincy Adams didn't show me how to dance but I heard he was eloquent, as he fell dead on a pillow from bi-polar drivel. Bi polar wasn't a thing then.

Anyway, fuck division


You sound like a White Supremacist to me, off to the gulags with you.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Berkley Babes » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:12 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Berkley Babes wrote:

Dude if I showed you a family tree You would see how closely I am related to a founding father. I don't see royalites on shit. John Quincy Adams didn't show me how to dance but I heard he was eloquent, as he fell dead on a pillow from bi-polar drivel. Bi polar wasn't a thing then.

Anyway, fuck division


You sound like a White Supremacist, off to the gulags with you.


Hahaha,

I get that you are parodying yourself at this point. And yes, I could go along with it, anyway, but Call of Duty has a good enough gulags.

Blackness and Browness is coming! Fear it white mongrel
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Berkley Babes » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:14 am

In other news, those that fled Africa for cold Europe Cold Caves probably became more creative due to new types of pain, and thus, know how to torture better.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:19 am

Dear fellow American comrades, I just got off the phone with Commisar Michael Chertoff of Homeland Security, he has ensured me that the new Patriot Act will be revised sometime in March or April this year, in this new legislation there will indeed be a new definition as far as domestic enemies of the People's Republic of the U.S.S.A is concerned. In it there will be outlines of domestic enemies to include White Supremacists, radical republicans, conservative seditionists, and anti-vaxxers.

Understand that Covid19 is a very dangerous disease with a 98.6% survival rate concerning contagion and so if you speak out against vaccines you're no different from the White Nationalist terrorists that plague our nation currently where by accident or intentional means you're thereby a White Nationalist terrorist yourself. Speaking out against the vaccines puts people's collective health at risk and thereby is an act of terror or criminal wrong think. Thereby speaking out against vaccines is an attack on people everywhere to which it should be defined as a terrorist attack.

Now, once we begin to roll out vaccine distribution nationwide just take the vaccine and get your certification passport, it's not hard ladies and gentlemen, also, if a Commisar or local secret police member asks for your certification passport please comply. These sort of things are perfectly necessary regarding the new normal and malcontents will be not tolerated concerning overall public health safety.

This has been an official report commissioned by special highranking officer Comrade Commisar Joker.
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Berkley Babes » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:20 am

Dude I was annoyed by the flu before ... dis
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Berkley Babes » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:22 am

Please refer to me as your actual psycho, because my comradery has limits. I gosh I cant wait to shoot their face.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:26 am

Berkley Babes wrote:Please refer to me as your actual psycho, because my comradery has limits. I gosh I cant wait to shoot their face.

It's clear Berkley Babes is a malcontent trying to spread disinformation, you see, this is the reason why we set up the ministry of truth at Google Headquarters to deal with these malcontents so that our facts checkers can fight against them. 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:26 am

Berkley Babes wrote:Please refer to me as your actual psycho, because my comradery has limits. I gosh I cant wait to shoot their face.

It's clear Berkley Babes is a malcontent trying to spread disinformation, you see, this is the reason why we set up the ministry of truth at Google Headquarters to deal with these malcontents so that our facts checkers can fight against them. 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:26 am

Berkley Babes wrote:Please refer to me as your actual psycho, because my comradery has limits. I gosh I cant wait to shoot their face.

It's clear Berkley Babes is a malcontent trying to spread disinformation, you see, this is the reason why we set up the ministry of truth at Google Headquarters to deal with these malcontents so that our facts checkers can fight against them. 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:26 am

Berkley Babes wrote:Please refer to me as your actual psycho, because my comradery has limits. I gosh I cant wait to shoot their face.

It's clear Berkley Babes is a malcontent trying to spread disinformation, you see, this is the reason why we set up the ministry of truth at Google Headquarters to deal with these malcontents so that our facts checkers can fight against them. 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:26 am

Berkley Babes wrote:Please refer to me as your actual psycho, because my comradery has limits. I gosh I cant wait to shoot their face.

It's clear Berkley Babes is a malcontent trying to spread disinformation, you see, this is the reason why we set up the ministry of truth at Google Headquarters to deal with these malcontents so that our facts checkers can fight against them. 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:27 am

Berkley Babes wrote:Please refer to me as your actual psycho, because my comradery has limits. I gosh I cant wait to shoot their face.

It's clear Berkley Babes is a malcontent trying to spread disinformation, you see, this is the reason why we set up the ministry of truth at Google Headquarters to deal with these malcontents so that our facts checkers can fight against them. 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Berkley Babes » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:28 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Berkley Babes wrote:Please refer to me as your actual psycho, because my comradery has limits. I gosh I cant wait to shoot their face.

It's clear Berkley Babes is a malcontent trying to spread disinformation, you see, this is the reason why we set up the ministry of truth at Google Headquarters to deal with these malcontents so that our facts checkers can fight against them. 8)



i am runnin BUCKWILD YA"LL
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:28 am

Damn it, the internet is messing up over here where I'm repeating my posts, damn White Nationalist cyber attacks on our national cyber infrastructure or grid. Next they'll be attacking our digital electronic fair and balanced national voting elections in the future. This shall not go unpunished. 8)
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Berkley Babes » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:31 am

Shut the fuck the up, Joker man, I wasn't kidding about tomorrow talk. You are an internet rliler up. And you say you study your opponents. You didn't see me coming so soon.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:32 am

Berkley Babes wrote:Shut the fuck the up, Joker man, I wasn't kidding about tomorrow talk. You are an internet rliler up. And you say you study your opponents. You didn't see me coming so soon.


Seditionist! 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Meno_, Silhouette