The New Dark Age Philosophy

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: The New Dark Age Philosophy

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:45 pm

I can adapt, I only hope many red-blooded Americans can do the same, which I know many cannot.

The rise of a Class-society, "cultural elite" is rising in tandem with the repealing Bill of Rights, censorship, and end of free speech.

The only way they can rise higher, is by explicitly silencing their political opposition, which they do openly, brazen, and without fear now.

One method to counteract all this, is and should be, a coordinate effort to Sue the living fuck out of all of them. Take their money through class-action law suits.

It's a great time to be a Conservative-Right-leaning lawyer. Sue for billions and billions. Trump appointed many Conservative-Right judges federally, use them.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:39 am

They own your courts just like they own your voting machines. No real difference at all. How did that work out last time? It is far worse now than then.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:54 am

True, Republicans need to start getting their hands dirty and fight in the mud.

This battle will not be won from the (moral) high ground.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby perpetualburn » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:29 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:True, Republicans need to start getting their hands dirty and fight in the mud.

More Odin, less Jesus. Europe seems further along this path than America. You're not gonna beat the artist-liars of the left by clinging to Bible passages and "trusting in God's plan."
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:01 am

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:07 am

I couldn't have screamed it better myself.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:10 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:True, Republicans need to start getting their hands dirty and fight in the mud.

You need a looney bin.
What exactly are you waiting for?
Maybe you are just a fat coward like Trump?
But it looks like you are all mouth and trousers.
But no balls.
Sculptor

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:17 am

You talk tough Sculptor, you sound like a coward though.

All insults, no substance, continue spewing hate by all means.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:01 pm

_

I think when choosing a philosophy moving forward we have to consider -

"Shooting at it will only make it stronger"

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:05 pm

Pope Benedict XV, July 25, 1920 wrote:“The advent of a Universal Republic, which is longed for by all the worst elements of disorder, and confidently expected by them, is an idea which is ripe for execution. From this Republic, based on the principles of absolute equality of men and community of possessions, would be banished all national distinctions, nor in it would the authority of a father over his children, or of the public power over the citizens, or of God over human society, be any longer acknowledged. If these ideas are put into practice there will inevitably follow a reign of unheard-of terror.”

― Pope Benedict XV,
Moto Proprio Bonem
Sane, July 25, 1920

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Great Again » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:58 am

obsrvr524 wrote:The New Dark Age Philosophy – Part 1, ..., Part 2 ..., Part 3 ..., Part 4 ....

You have done a good spiritual job with each of the four parts of your New Dark Age Philosophy. Great. Thank you.

You also certainly exaggerated on purpose at times to make a point, and also used a bit of irony or satire. But the thoughts behind all of this are very serious. The text is very well thought out.
Great Again

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:07 am

Great Again wrote:
obsrvr524 wrote:The New Dark Age Philosophy – Part 1, ..., Part 2 ..., Part 3 ..., Part 4 ....

You have done a good spiritual job with each of the four parts of your New Dark Age Philosophy. Great. Thank you.

You also certainly exaggerated on purpose at times to make a point, and also used a bit of irony or satire. But the thoughts behind all of this are very serious. The text is very well thought out.

Zookers - that is a much appreciated compliment, mate. :D

Especially the plausible deniability caveat. 8-[

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics