The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:09 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
d0rkyd00d wrote:
Then you aren't looking hard enough. You think AOC and Biden are on the same page?

Biden is a Wallstreet oligarch whose only concern is to keep the spigot of Chinese capital investments inside the United States flowing and to keep U.S. corporatists overseas that reside inside China fat and happy, AOC is a Marxist ideologue, so my answer would be yes. 8)

bruh kushner was literally doing a tour of china trying to dole out EB5 visas i mean u gotta get out of that fringe news bubble

https://www.businessinsider.com/sec-lau ... ram-2018-1
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:50 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
d0rkyd00d wrote:
Then you aren't looking hard enough. You think AOC and Biden are on the same page?

Biden is a Wallstreet oligarch whose only concern is to keep the spigot of Chinese capital investments inside the United States flowing and to keep U.S. corporatists overseas that reside inside China fat and happy, AOC is a Marxist ideologue, so my answer would be yes. 8)

bruh kushner was literally doing a tour of china trying to dole out EB5 visas i mean u gotta get out of that fringe news bubble

https://www.businessinsider.com/sec-lau ... ram-2018-1

Sure, it's a choice of being fucked in the ass more versus being fucked in the ass less, arguably you want to be fucked in the ass less [Trump] versus being fucked in the ass more.[Biden] I get it, I truly do. :wink: This is my view of the two anyways.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:47 am

lol one of them want to make your healthcare cheaper
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics