The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Mr J » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:19 am

Just sitting here at home preparing some popcorn, beverages, and tasty treats for the presidential inauguration of Joe [Beijing] Biden on January 20th 2021. I'm going to be doing my own commentary for the big day as well inside this thread. Please enjoy the music below concerning our new national anthem inside the United States. 8)



Image
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:09 pm

Everybody wearing masks, small businesses being shut down...

Everyday North America is looking more and more like China, it's fucking disgusting.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:21 pm

Phase 1 is complete.

Phase 2, we will see the US military decline, China will take #1 position and start their military expansion. EU and Russia will bend the knee to China, as USA just did on Jan 6th.


After enough US degeneration, military powers will start more conventional wars and expand through proxy wars. China will gain more territory across the world.

China will buy-up most of the West Coast USA, no military intervention required to begin the financial takeover by Communism.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4689
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:28 pm

you two have been so consistently wrong about the election, IQ45,
the court cases going to IQ45, IQ45 being reelected,
about Biden..... In fact, I can't really recall an event you predicted
over the last few months to actually have happened.....of course
you can't either.. but that won't stop you from rewriting history
to make it sound like you were right about everything....you weren't....

you two have absolutely no credibility of any kind in area
of predictions....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9137
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Berkley Babes » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:44 pm

Haha, before Trump was president, I saw an interviewer ask him his pet peeve, and he said, "People who exaggerate."

Then I listen to him as president, and he uses exaggerations all the time. He's the best, the biggest, the most, the least, ever, ect.

I don't wish to highlight him as hypocrite, since most people don't like things in others that they do themselves.

However exaggeration is a subtle form of misinformation. In the age of information, misinformation is a plague.

Equating Biden to Communist China operative is an example of the exaggerations that Trump made an acceptable way of speaking.

My popcorn went stale a long time ago.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:12 pm

Yeah sadly these kind of posts make you appear far less credible, Zero. Probably not a concern for you, but it's obvious you're buying into the same lies as the MAGAs.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:56 pm

wow, incredulous moron thinks he can lecture others about credibility

wut thread or idea have u ever impressed upon anybody on this forum, ever, moron?

nothing, becuz u dont have respectable opinions or beliefs, now shoo 2 a thread that u author, that nobody reads or cares about
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4689
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:08 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:wow, incredulous moron thinks he can lecture others about credibility

wut thread or idea have u ever impressed upon anybody on this forum, ever, moron?

nothing, becuz u dont have respectable opinions or beliefs, now shoo 2 a thread that u author, that nobody reads or cares about


K: your english has so degenerated that I have a very hard time understanding what
you are writing.... is it hard to learn English after speaking Russian your whole life?
and do you get paid in dollars or Rubles?

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9137
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Mr J » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:15 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: your english has so degenerated that I have a very hard time understanding what
you are writing.... is it hard to learn English after speaking Russian your whole life?
and do you get paid in dollars or Rubles?

Kropotkin


Yes, with a full entirely democratic government I imagine the United States and its puppet allies will go back to picking a fight against Russia when it should be China that they should be concerned with.

Always remember the neo-liberal democrat motto in the United States.

"Everybody that disagrees with me must be a Russian bot."
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Mr J » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:19 pm

Gloominary wrote:Everybody wearing masks, small businesses being shut down...

Everyday North America is looking more and more like China, it's fucking disgusting.


Yes, indeed. Living over here the last twenty years has been a real trip and it is becoming increasingly more difficult to keep my sanity intact, in fact that almost has become a full-time job in of itself.
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Mr J » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:25 pm

Berkley Babes wrote:Haha, before Trump was president, I saw an interviewer ask him his pet peeve, and he said, "People who exaggerate."

Then I listen to him as president, and he uses exaggerations all the time. He's the best, the biggest, the most, the least, ever, ect.

I don't wish to highlight him as hypocrite, since most people don't like things in others that they do themselves.

However exaggeration is a subtle form of misinformation. In the age of information, misinformation is a plague.

Equating Biden to Communist China operative is an example of the exaggerations that Trump made an acceptable way of speaking.

My popcorn went stale a long time ago.


Yeah, it's not like his son Hunter didn't make millions of dollars in Ukraine, Russia,and China.

And it's not like the stock exchange a couple of days ago dropped all economic sanctions against China either. [Which they did.]

Republicans or neoconservatives have many faults and errors, but democrats truly are fucking clueless imbeciles and sheep.

What I find interesting about democrats is their own unwillingness to question or criticize their own political platform, neoconservatives constantly criticize their own political platform, but democrats don't. Democrats really just attract all the lazy people who don't want to think for themselves, it's just a bunch of yes men and women who do whatever they're told or believe in just about anything they hear.
Last edited by Mr J on Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Berkley Babes » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:30 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Berkley Babes wrote:Haha, before Trump was president, I saw an interviewer ask him his pet peeve, and he said, "People who exaggerate."

Then I listen to him as president, and he uses exaggerations all the time. He's the best, the biggest, the most, the least, ever, ect.

I don't wish to highlight him as hypocrite, since most people don't like things in others that they do themselves.

However exaggeration is a subtle form of misinformation. In the age of information, misinformation is a plague.

Equating Biden to Communist China operative is an example of the exaggerations that Trump made an acceptable way of speaking.

My popcorn went stale a long time ago.


Yeah, it's not like his son Hunter didn't make millions of dollars in Ukraine, Russia,and China.

And it's not like the stock exchange a couple of days ago dropped all economic sanctions against China either. [Which they did.]

Republicans or neoconservatives have many faults and errors, but democrats truly are fucking clueless imbeciles and sheep.


Its not a secret that money and power go together. If you want to believe that we have enemies around the world, meanwhile our own government keeps secrets from us, for the sake of guarding against those enemies, lets continue to sit in the dark then. Read 1984, especially the part were the enemies are needed to keep the so-called war going.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:30 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: your english has so degenerated that I have a very hard time understanding what
you are writing.... is it hard to learn English after speaking Russian your whole life?
and do you get paid in dollars or Rubles?

Kropotkin


Yes, with a full entirely democratic government I imagine the United States and its puppet allies will go back to picking a fight against Russia when it should be China that they should be concerned with.

Always remember the neo-liberal democrat motto in the United States.

"Everybody that disagrees with me must be a Russian bot."


K: I was questioning his English skills which are poor, at best...
and I was wondering why they were so poor....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9137
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Mr J » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:40 pm

Berkley Babes wrote:
Its not a secret that money and power go together. If you want to believe that we have enemies around the world, meanwhile our own government keeps secrets from us, for the sake of guarding against those enemies, lets continue to sit in the dark then. Read 1984, especially the part were the enemies are needed to keep the so-called war going.


Well, at this point the American government itself has become the enemy and those that occupy it. The enemy is within. [Always has been here.]

Democrats everywhere are probably partying in celebration as they've taken control over the whole government and essentially have destroyed the republican political party drunk off of power, this however is not the end of conflict but instead only the beginning. That partying or celebration won't last either especially when everybody realizes what their real collective agenda is.

Also, the democratic party is filled with so many Marxist or communist enthusiasts and sympathizers you democrats have literally no say in the matter when it concerns Joe Biden being a communist Chinese puppet. Even the major corporations or businesses that have donated to the Biden campaign make all of their money in China while the United States rots away in an economic malaise.

2021-2025 We'll be saying that Beijing Biden is China's little bitch, that much I can see.
Last edited by Mr J on Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:45 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Yeah, it's not like his son Hunter didn't make millions of dollars in Ukraine, Russia,and China.

And it's not like the stock exchange a couple of days ago dropped all economic sanctions against China either. [Which they did.]

Republicans or neoconservatives have many faults and errors, but democrats truly are fucking clueless imbeciles and sheep.

What I find interesting about democrats is their own unwillingness to question or criticize their own political platform, neoconservatives constantly criticize their own political platform, but democrats don't. Democrats really just attract all the lazy people who don't want to think for themselves, it's just a bunch of yes men and women who do whatever they're told or believe in just about anything they hear.


Simplifying and categorizing an entire group of people, like, say "democrats," already demonstrates a disregard for nuance that renders your argument impotent. The world exists in shades of gray, and it seems you may be lacking rods.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:46 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Berkley Babes wrote:
Its not a secret that money and power go together. If you want to believe that we have enemies around the world, meanwhile our own government keeps secrets from us, for the sake of guarding against those enemies, lets continue to sit in the dark then. Read 1984, especially the part were the enemies are needed to keep the so-called war going.


Well, at this point the American government itself has become the enemy and those that occupy it. The enemy is within. [Always has been here.]

Democrats everywhere are probably partying in celebration as they've taken control over the whole government and essentially have destroyed the republican political party drunk off of power, this however is not the end of conflict but instead only the beginning. That partying or celebration won't last either especially when everybody realizes what their real collective agenda is.

Also, the democratic party is filled with so many Marxist or communist enthusiasts and sympathizers you democrats have literally no say in the matter when it concerns Joe Biden being a communist Chinese puppet. Even the major corporations or businesses that have donated to the Biden campaign make all of their money in China while the United States rots away in an economic malaise.

2021-2025 We'll be saying that Beijing Biden is China's little bitch, that much I can see.


How have your predictions turned out thus far? I'm too lazy to go back and read through your posts, so be honest.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Berkley Babes » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:46 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Berkley Babes wrote:
Its not a secret that money and power go together. If you want to believe that we have enemies around the world, meanwhile our own government keeps secrets from us, for the sake of guarding against those enemies, lets continue to sit in the dark then. Read 1984, especially the part were the enemies are needed to keep the so-called war going.


Well at this point the American government itself has become the enemy and those that occupy it. The enemy is within.

Democrats everywhere are probably partying in celebration as they've taking control over the whole government and essentially have destroyed the republican political party drunk of power, this however is not end of conflict but instead only the beginning. That partying or celebration won't last either especially when everybody realizes what their real agenda is.

Also, the democratic party is filled with so many Marxist or communist enthusiasts and sympathizers you democrats have literally no say in the matter when it concerns Joe Biden being a communist Chinese puppet. Even the major corporations or businesses that have donated to the Biden campaign make all of their money in China while the United States rots in an economic malaise.

2021-2025 We'll be saying that Beijing Biden is China's little bitch, that much I can see.


Not to push your buttons too much, but why do you care to the extent you do? I mean, if you are correct, and the enemies are within, well, that's how Rome fell, the slaves threw open the gates. In a way, that's just how things rise and fall. I mean, wouldn't it be easier to accept it? Who knows, maybe China will save the planet, through technological advancement.

Let's say they aren't as much an enemy as reported, they have a bigger population, better chance of scientific genius being born, ect.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Mr J » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:48 pm

d0rkyd00d wrote:
Simplifying and categorizing an entire group of people, like, say "democrats," already demonstrates a disregard for nuance that renders your argument impotent. The world exists in shades of gray, and it seems you may be lacking rods.


Yeah, I keep hearing democrats say how there is a great deal of differences inside the democratic party but I don't and never have seen it.
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:49 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
d0rkyd00d wrote:
Simplifying and categorizing an entire group of people, like, say "democrats," already demonstrates a disregard for nuance that renders your argument impotent. The world exists in shades of gray, and it seems you may be lacking rods.


Yeah, I keep hearing democrats say how there is a great deal of differences inside the democratic party but I don't and never have seen it.


Then you aren't looking hard enough. You think AOC and Biden are on the same page?
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Berkley Babes » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:51 pm

Why is the quote "To divide is to conquer" lost on nearly everyone who claims red or blue?
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Mr J » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:52 pm

d0rkyd00d wrote:
Then you aren't looking hard enough. You think AOC and Biden are on the same page?


Biden is a Wallstreet oligarch whose only concern is to keep the spigot of Chinese capital investments inside the United States flowing and to keep U.S. corporatists overseas that reside inside China fat and happy, AOC is a Marxist ideologue, so my answer would be yes. 8)
Last edited by Mr J on Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:53 pm

I see these people, gloom, and ur and observ and Zero
as nothing more then being Pavlov's dog... trained to
jump at certain words.... socialist, socialism, communism...

their reaction to those words are so fixed in their minds, I
don't think they can react any other way....

and by association, they have come to see democrat
and liberal as being no different then their Pavlov's words,
communist, socialist, socialism......

they are simple well trained dogs who jump at certain words...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9137
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Mr J » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:54 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:I see these people, gloom, and ur and observ and Zero
as nothing more then being Pavlov's dog... trained to
jump at certain words.... socialist, socialism, communism...

their reaction to those words are so fixed in their minds, I
don't think they can react any other way....

and by association, they have come to see democrat
and liberal as being no different then their Pavlov's words,
communist, socialist, socialism......

they are simple well trained dogs who jump at certain words...

Kropotkin


Wrong, I'm an economic [moderate] socialist which few people here forget, I however am a nationalist also.

I merely oppose the Marxist school of socialism.
Last edited by Mr J on Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:55 pm

Nobody cares what you see, PK.

Except maybe your Commie buddies?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4689
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: The presidential inauguration of Joe Biden Jan 20th 2021

Postby Mr J » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:56 pm

Berkley Babes wrote:Why is the quote "To divide is to conquer" lost on nearly everyone who claims red or blue?


I'm neither red or blue, neither a democrat or a republican.
User avatar
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: d0rkyd00d