Letters to India, Conversations With Zinnat.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Letters to India, Conversations With Zinnat.

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:47 am

Hey Zinnat, what is the general opinion of Covid19 over there in India? More importantly, what do Indians think of Bill Gates?

User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4141
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: Letters to India, Conversations With Zinnat.

Postby zinnat » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:56 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Hey Zinnat, what is the general opinion of Covid19 over there in India? More importantly, what do Indians think of Bill Gates?



Across India

Active

227546

Recovered

9997272

Deceased

150114


Confirmed

10374932

The general impression about covid here is that this is caused by China, either intentionally or unintentionally. But, we have seen the worst of it because general public listened to right people and more or less followed their advices too.

As far as Bill gates is concerned, indians think very highly of him. Whenever he visits india, many top beurocrates and politicians meet him.

With love,
Sanjay
User avatar
zinnat
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3700
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: Letters to India, Conversations With Zinnat.

Postby Gloominary » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:42 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:

That was awesome. :lol:

Is this guy for real, or is this a parody? :-k
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3305
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Letters to India, Conversations With Zinnat.

Postby Gloominary » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:50 pm

There's a lot of Indians around where I live.
I heard India was super strict, police were riding around on horseback, whipping the people, forcing them to stay indoors unless absolutely necessary.
From what I heard, India's not much better than China.
Asia is just like that, they've never had much freedom there.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3305
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Letters to India, Conversations With Zinnat.

Postby zinnat » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:10 pm

Gloominary wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:

That was awesome. :lol:

Is this guy for real, or is this a parody? :-k


He is very much a real person. A very famous Punjabi singer diler mehendi.

With love,
Sanjay
Last edited by zinnat on Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
zinnat
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3700
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: Letters to India, Conversations With Zinnat.

Postby zinnat » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:13 pm

Gloominary wrote:There's a lot of Indians around where I live.
I heard India was super strict, police were riding around on horseback, whipping the people, forcing them to stay indoors unless absolutely necessary.
From what I heard, India's not much better than China.
Asia is just like that, they've never had much freedom there.


My friend, you need to correct your definition of freedom. It looks to me it is missing the mark by some distance.

With love,
Sanjay
User avatar
zinnat
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3700
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm


Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users