January 6th

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: January 6th

Postby Berkley Babes » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:15 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I agree, but I don't think a third-party will even be enough to rebalance or recalibrate Western society.

It won't be close to enough.

Just consider the type of Corruption the Dems have already established and proved openly, their entire arsenal will be used against against anybody who comes from outside the Establishment.


New tactics are required.



A third party would force some problems into solutions, instead of one side being "for" and one side being "against", term after term. A third party is a threat to the current political system, because when problems are solved, politicians are NEEDED less. At the very least, they will have to address new and different problems during their campaigns, which the public may or may not be able to conceptualize or digest. And therefore, loyalties would change, due to gray area subjects.

Just think about this, Conventions are sponsored by their own joint parties and they don't allow a third rail a voice in debate. For very strict and selfish reasons. The Republican and Democrats have a behind-the-curtain handshake on this.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: January 6th

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:27 pm

All the Affordable Care Act did was force companies to carry crap insurance plans that didn’t provide much healthcare coverage to bully their $10. 00 hr. employees (net income $18,000 yr.) to pay $130.00 mo.( $1500+ a year) for the most basic plan which they couldn’t afford but BY LAW HAD TO PAY FOR or lose their tax return refunds forever. The people who made less than $20,000 were forced to buy insurance costing them over $1500 yearly. Is that affordable for coverage that doesn’t cover anything? Fuck all the retards who think it is!
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: January 6th

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:30 pm

WendyDarling wrote:All the Affordable Care Act did was force companies to carry crap insurance plans that didn’t provide much healthcare coverage to bully their $10. 00 hr. employees (net income $18,000 yr.) to pay $130.00 mo.( $1500+ a year) for the most basic plan which they couldn’t afford but BY LAW HAD TO PAY FOR or lose their tax return refunds forever. The people who made less than $20,000 were forced to buy insurance costing them over $1500 yearly. Is that affordable for coverage that doesn’t cover anything? Fuck all the retards who think it is!


This was my favorite part of Obamacare back in 2015:

Taxman: "Hi there, let me process your yearly taxes today.

Joker: "Great, sounds good. I really need all the money back I can get."

Taxman: "Well, it looks like you got $900.00 coming back to you."

Joker: "That's a relief."

Taxman: "Just one question, do you have any health insurance?"

Joker: "No, I can't afford health insurance at this time."

Taxman: "Ah, that's too bad. That means we'll have to tax some of that $900.00 then paying penalties for not having health insurance."

Joker: "How much of the $900.00 will I have to pay in penalties?"

Taxman: "All of it."

Joker: "Will I get my $900.00 back next year when the law or statute is repealed?"

Taxman: "Nope."



.....Good times... 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: January 6th

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:25 am

when u cant afford your own healthcare and u refuse to buy insurance, u become a public charge. a leech. u show up at the er bleeding or having a heart attack, or with a broken leg and the system that everyone else pays into ends up absorbing the cost of your care which is then passed on to those who actually are responsible, and earn what they consume rather than expect to just get by somehow.

thats why u get penalized for not taking care of yourself. u want to pass your risk of injury or sickness off onto society. fucking leeches.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: January 6th

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:27 am

like people who claim their fucking kids and end up getting back more at tax time than they put in. bitch raise your own kids.

they walk around acting like they pay taxes and talking about what taxpayer money should be spent on, when its not even their money.

just because they deduct it from your paycheck doesnt mean you are a taxpayer. if you get it all back at the end of the year then u are not a taxpayer and what happens with tax money is none of your business. u r literally using the big govt to tell others how to spend their money.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: January 6th

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:30 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:when u cant afford your own healthcare and u refuse to buy insurance, u become a public charge. a leech. u show up at the er bleeding or having a heart attack, or with a broken leg and the system that everyone else pays into ends up absorbing the cost of your care which is then passed on to those who actually are responsible, and earn what they consume rather than expect to just get by somehow.

thats why u get penalized for not taking care of yourself. u want to pass your risk of injury or sickness off onto society. fucking leeches..


Or maybe it's because so many people in the United States if they didn't ship all the industry overseas and bankrupted the entire fucking nation financially would be able to afford healthcare otherwise. Your disdain for poor low income people is noted however. 8)

And you're supposed to be the socialist neo-liberal, well, your true colors are revealed. I of course am under no doubts that's how you socialist neoliberals really do think about the poor behind locked doors in private conversations when you're not pretending to care about the poor publicly or politically that is. The kind of overall hypocrisy I would naturally expect actually.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: January 6th

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:39 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:like people who claim their fucking kids and end up getting back more at tax time than they put in. bitch raise your own kids.

they walk around acting like they pay taxes and talking about what taxpayer money should be spent on, when its not even their money.

just because they deduct it from your paycheck doesnt mean you are a taxpayer. if you get it all back at the end of the year then u are not a taxpayer and what happens with tax money is none of your business. u r literally using the big govt to tell others how to spend their money.

Single mothers wouldn't be an issue if fathers were around and if women actually respected men once again which a majority of them nowadays really don't. "I'm an independent woman, I don't need a man." So in the absence of men there is the government welfare state to take care of them and their three children with three different men, that's basically modern America right now anymore.

Also, the government would have more money in taxes if private businesses paid their workers more, but since they don't that's why you have a tax revenue crisis fiscally at a government level. And if workers don't make very much to begin with you can't justify taxing what little money they do make when you have the likes of Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates paying very little in taxes to begin with by comparison themselves. That's basically the clusterfuck of our nation currently.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: January 6th

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:29 am

"u want to pass your risk of injury or sickness off onto society. fucking leeches."

Bro I'm a total leech in that respect. I think I've been to the emergency room four times in my life and have never paid them a dime.

Here's how I reason it: the amount of profit I have generated my employers over the years far exceeds the cost of my medical bills. So, for example, if the hospital charges me 2000 dollars for eye drops, I tell em to bill one of my employers cuz I ain't payin that shit. Then they're like yo we cant do that and I'm like sucks to be you.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4039
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: January 6th

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:34 am

... but I've never taken a dime of unemployment and there has been plenty of times I've been eligible for it. Really the only time I've had difficulty with work wuz when warrants prevented me from working a real job and I had to steal to stay alive.

It wuz either that, or turn myself in for crimes I didnt commit.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4039
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: January 6th

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:44 am

promethean75 wrote:... but I've never taken a dime of unemployment and there has been plenty of times I've been eligible for it. Really the only time I've had difficulty with work wuz when warrants prevented me from working a real job and I had to steal to stay alive.

It wuz either that, or turn myself in for crimes I didnt commit.


But, without the warrants, would you take the money anyways? I'm curious.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: January 6th

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:46 am

promethean75 wrote:"u want to pass your risk of injury or sickness off onto society. fucking leeches."

Bro I'm a total leech in that respect. I think I've been to the emergency room four times in my life and have never paid them a dime.

Here's how I reason it: the amount of profit I have generated my employers over the years far exceeds the cost of my medical bills. So, for example, if the hospital charges me 2000 dollars for eye drops, I tell em to bill one of my employers cuz I ain't payin that shit. Then they're like yo we cant do that and I'm like sucks to be you.


A known neo-liberal and communist arguing about the ethics of leeching off of medical care because of the lack of financial affordance, and just when I've heard everything. Well, I'm certainly entertained. :lol:
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: January 6th

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:05 am

Oh no doubt it's all fucked up and I hate to be in the middle of it. It's unfortunate for the working class that I've become a burden in that instance, and yet I must hold to my principles and do what I think is 'right'... which is refuse to pay those outrageous bills.

The kind of thing where if everybody did what prom did, we'd overhaul the whole fucking health care system and the sonofabitch would have to break.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4039
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: January 6th

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:09 am

"But, without the warrants, would you take the money anyways? I'm curious."

Ask that question differently. I don't understand what you mean there.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4039
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: January 6th

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:12 am

promethean75 wrote:Oh no doubt it's all fucked up and I hate to be in the middle of it. It's unfortunate for the working class that I've become a burden in that instance, and yet I must hold to my principles and do what I think is 'right'... which is refuse to pay those outrageous bills.

The kind of thing where if everybody did what prom did, we'd overhaul the whole fucking health care system and the sonofabitch would have to break.


I probably owe something like $45,000.00 worth of unpaid medical expenses over the years myself right now. I guess I'm doing my part. 8) One less TikTok Covid19 dancing nurse or doctor getting paid, I'm fine with that. :lol:
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: January 6th

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:13 am

promethean75 wrote:"But, without the warrants, would you take the money anyways? I'm curious."

Ask that question differently. I don't understand what you mean there.


If you had no criminal entanglements, but you really needed unemployment, would you take it?
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker
 
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: January 6th

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:41 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:when u cant afford your own healthcare and u refuse to buy insurance, u become a public charge. a leech. u show up at the er bleeding or having a heart attack, or with a broken leg and the system that everyone else pays into ends up absorbing the cost of your care which is then passed on to those who actually are responsible, and earn what they consume rather than expect to just get by somehow.

thats why u get penalized for not taking care of yourself. u want to pass your risk of injury or sickness off onto society. fucking leeches..


Or maybe it's because so many people in the United States if they didn't ship all the industry overseas and bankrupted the entire fucking nation financially would be able to afford healthcare otherwise. Your disdain for poor low income people is noted however. 8)

And you're supposed to be the socialist neo-liberal, well, your true colors are revealed. I of course am under no doubts that's how you socialist neoliberals really do think about the poor behind locked doors in private conversations when you're not pretending to care about the poor publicly or politically that is. The kind of overall hypocrisy I would naturally expect actually.



i never said i was a social neo whatever thats your shit bruh. im a dude who makes arguments not your strawman.

explain to me how im wrong about the aca here? so jobs go overseas...and? now u aren't supposed to pay for yourself?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: January 6th

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:43 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:like people who claim their fucking kids and end up getting back more at tax time than they put in. bitch raise your own kids.

they walk around acting like they pay taxes and talking about what taxpayer money should be spent on, when its not even their money.

just because they deduct it from your paycheck doesnt mean you are a taxpayer. if you get it all back at the end of the year then u are not a taxpayer and what happens with tax money is none of your business. u r literally using the big govt to tell others how to spend their money.

Single mothers wouldn't be an issue if fathers were around and if women actually respected men once again which a majority of them nowadays really don't. "I'm an independent woman, I don't need a man." So in the absence of men there is the government welfare state to take care of them and their three children with three different men, that's basically modern America right now anymore.

Also, the government would have more money in taxes if private businesses paid their workers more, but since they don't that's why you have a tax revenue crisis fiscally at a government level. And if workers don't make very much to begin with you can't justify taxing what little money they do make when you have the likes of Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates paying very little in taxes to begin with by comparison themselves. That's basically the clusterfuck of our nation currently.



i dont give a shit about whether or not some couple stays together or what their problem is i just wanna know why it has to cost me money? it isn't my fucking kid. a child tax credit is defacto welfare.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: January 6th

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:44 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
promethean75 wrote:Oh no doubt it's all fucked up and I hate to be in the middle of it. It's unfortunate for the working class that I've become a burden in that instance, and yet I must hold to my principles and do what I think is 'right'... which is refuse to pay those outrageous bills.

The kind of thing where if everybody did what prom did, we'd overhaul the whole fucking health care system and the sonofabitch would have to break.


I probably owe something like $45,000.00 worth of unpaid medical expenses over the years myself right now. I guess I'm doing my part. 8) One less TikTok Covid19 dancing nurse or doctor getting paid, I'm fine with that. :lol:



dont pay anything on it and dont contact them or agree to pay anything on it and just duck the fuckers and after 5 years they cant collect it anymore
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: January 6th

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:59 am

Ah, capitol hill officer number two has committed “suicide.”
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: January 6th

Postby Berkley Babes » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:03 am

If the military was cornered on every street, neither side would do anything but shut their gawps. Marines will snap your necks.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: January 6th

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:12 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
promethean75 wrote:"u want to pass your risk of injury or sickness off onto society. fucking leeches."

Bro I'm a total leech in that respect. I think I've been to the emergency room four times in my life and have never paid them a dime.

Here's how I reason it: the amount of profit I have generated my employers over the years far exceeds the cost of my medical bills. So, for example, if the hospital charges me 2000 dollars for eye drops, I tell em to bill one of my employers cuz I ain't payin that shit. Then they're like yo we cant do that and I'm like sucks to be you.


A known neo-liberal and communist arguing about the ethics of leeching off of medical care because of the lack of financial affordance, and just when I've heard everything. Well, I'm certainly entertained. :lol:

:lol: Me too!
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: January 6th

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:44 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:like people who claim their fucking kids and end up getting back more at tax time than they put in. bitch raise your own kids.

they walk around acting like they pay taxes and talking about what taxpayer money should be spent on, when its not even their money.

just because they deduct it from your paycheck doesnt mean you are a taxpayer. if you get it all back at the end of the year then u are not a taxpayer and what happens with tax money is none of your business. u r literally using the big govt to tell others how to spend their money.

Are you trying to tell me that the government didn’t invest and make money off those tax holdings over the months they held them? In my book, when the government makes money off citizen’s earnings, them poor paid the government too but no one talks about government slush fund investments and profiteering. Those people paid less but the government got paid anyway. I call it the unaccounted for taxes paid.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: January 6th

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:36 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:like people who claim their fucking kids and end up getting back more at tax time than they put in. bitch raise your own kids.

they walk around acting like they pay taxes and talking about what taxpayer money should be spent on, when its not even their money.

just because they deduct it from your paycheck doesnt mean you are a taxpayer. if you get it all back at the end of the year then u are not a taxpayer and what happens with tax money is none of your business. u r literally using the big govt to tell others how to spend their money.

Are you trying to tell me that the government didn’t invest and make money off those tax holdings over the months they held them? In my book, when the government makes money off citizen’s earnings, them poor paid the government too but no one talks about government slush fund investments and profiteering. Those people paid less but the government got paid anyway. I call it the unaccounted for taxes paid.



omg you cant be serious. the gains made off investing your payroll withholdings over a year wouldnt pay for the street light in front of your house.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: January 6th

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:00 am

Just watched a Youtube video with a Lt. General Maclenky (misspelled) who said that special forces infiltrated Antifa during the Capitol seige specifically to take Pelosi’s laptop. The plot thickens. What about Schumer’s laptop?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: January 6th

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:07 am

lol they gonna impeach him again in the morning. mcconnell is on board. a number of gop senators have stated that they will vote in favor of it. if the senate convicts, as it appears they will, then he will be unable to run for office in the future, he will lose his presidential pension, and his lifetime 1 mil a year travel budget. duetsche bank is no longer working with him. hes got 400 million in loans coming due to the chinese. shit about to get real lol
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users