January 6th

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: January 6th

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:13 am

All the Youtube preachers have said God told them that Trump will serve his second term. Hmmm, they seem real calm and sure.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:16 am

as a normal dude who doesnt get all into wild political extremism and cultism and tribalisms and all that shit who just goes around looking at reality and interpreting it for himself, i gotta tell ya that the number of people who have gone down the kooky rabbit hole of getting stories from random people on obscure "news" sites and the number of people who are eating up insane bullshit that doesnt even make sense to normal people, and then believing that all that stuff is reality is really remarkable.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:59 am

And so, Donald Trump surrenders the presidency to the Demshiveks, international corporations [NWO], and the republican political party. [The republican political party is now dead along with the historic national republic itself, what's left of the republican party is weak to the point of being co-opted by the democrats, it is now completely pacified.]

The resistance against plutocrats, oligarchs, and corporatist globalism utterly destroyed, what's left of populism disorganized, weakened, and in disarray especially now that internet censorship has taken precedence everywhere. Well done, you got to give the cabal some credit, they certainly know what they're doing and how to operate. [They have hundreds of years of experience after all with these sorts of things.]

What comes next? A weakened United States dominated by communist China, what can go wrong? 8)
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:02 am

mcconnell blamed trump for the cop killing rioters at the capitol

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:04 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:mcconnell blamed trump for the cop killing rioters at the capitol

His wife is a sister of a communist Chinese high ranking government cabinet member, no conflict of interest there. 8) :lol:

Ah, well....
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:09 am

trump owes the chinese like 200 million bucks.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:12 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:trump owes the chinese like 200 million bucks.

The entire United States nationwide at a federal level owes the Chinese even more than that financially.... :lol:
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:14 am

well yeah and so if that's a bad thing then its also bad for 1 dude to owe them 200 mil especially if he's selling the idea that all the other people are owned by china

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:21 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:well yeah and so if that's a bad thing then its also bad for 1 dude to owe them 200 mil especially if he's selling the idea that all the other people are owned by china

I imagine within ten years or less China will own the entire United States government, a poultry sum of millions owed by a single billionaire will seem inconsequential compared to that. That I'm very sure of... 8)
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:25 am

eventually everyone will start bombing each other.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:56 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:eventually everyone will start bombing each other.

At this rate we can only hope, I'm bored with this current 'reality' anyways, I say let's bomb the entire world back to the stone age, a real global reset in my mind compared to that phonie baloney nomenclature of the current global establishment.

Do you really want the transhumanist likes of Bill Gates running the world? Oh, please... 8)

Gotta say, I'm really not a big fan of the current techno global-homo prison planet they have in mind with a bunch of soulless pencil dick nerds at the helm of things. They want to control, censor, and eventually have complete dominion over the human mind itself, a cosmic bad joke if you were to ask me. No, no, no, I won't have any of it!

One way or another it's going to self destruct and implode on itself, and if it won't do so quick enough, here's to hoping for something that will speed up the whole process. What exactly that will be is even beyond me, for now. 8)
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Great Again » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:49 pm

When this day began, I saw that the number of your age jumped from 33 to 34. :o

So, happy birthday, Joker. :)

All the best.
Great Again

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics