An illegitimate president either way

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: An illegitimate president either way

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:14 am

incoming trump victory
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby fuse » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:08 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:Zookers. Someone pass this bloke a pacifier. :-?

At least I know what to expect from you now.
fuse
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:20 am

obsrvr524 wrote:Zookers. Someone pass this bloke a pacifier. :-?

says the guy who cant stop crying about an election that was lost a month ago lol
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:36 am

spam more noobs
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:40 am

What if Pence says Trump won the electorate, that’s the wild time Trump is referring to in Washington DC on Jan. 6th? Trump invited his supporters there on that day, the day Pence decides who the president is.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:43 am

people who talk in internet slang are among the worst kinds of people u legit have no life

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:47 am

Yo chill Rease, remember you said you didn't have anything against anyone.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:52 am

i dont have anything against the worst kinds of people even if they use internet slang

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:53 am

Hahahahahahaha.

"I don't have anything against the worst kinds of people."

Communism in a nutshell.

That's why we call it cognitive dissonance.

But ok.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:58 am

Who, which poster, said that in order to crush the conservative movement that Trump would have to lose big as part of an elitist NWO powerplay, crushing the spirit of patriotism was the overarching plan and Trump’s in on it?

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:04 am

wendy is that some of that q stuff?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:07 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:wendy is that some of that q stuff?

I don’t know about q stuff but some poster said that both sides and Trump were playing parts in destroying the spirit in this country so the globalists can move ahead with their projects.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:12 am

sounds like some q stuff i dunno

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:39 am

That idea of destroying the US from the inside out with all the corruption being exposed, the sides fighting against each other, then the last nail in the coffin of 2020, the death of American idealism when the “good guy, the America first fighter” gets beaten not just daily by corrupt media but forever by the ultimate, publicly stolen election. If both teams aim to destroy the US, Biden’s win will crush the idea of America first and patriotism as nothing ever has. And Trump calling all his supporters, millions, to Washington to watch him lose the election would be the most dramatic end of the charade. Washington DC might have some real riots to contend with unless there is some kind of tragic false flag bombing or such.
Last edited by WendyDarling on Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:46 am

stick with one-liners, u aint shit philosophically, if u go longer than a paragraph u remind everybody how dumb u r
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby gib » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:43 am

This is great stuff guys, but no one has yet addressed the main point of this thread. You're in for violent riots no matter what happens. Each side is ready with their pitchforks and their guns if their guy doesn't win. Get ready for war.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

In fact, the idea that there's more differences between groups than there is between individuals is actually the fundamental racist idea.
- Jordan Peterson

Here's a good rule of thumb for politics--attribute everything to stupidity unless you can prove malice.
- Ben Shapiro

right outta high school i tried to get a job as a proctologist but i couldn't find an opening.
- promethean75

Ahh... gib, zombie universes are so last year! I’m doing hyper dimensional mirror realities now.
- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:53 am

gib wrote:This is great stuff guys, but no one has yet addressed the main point of this thread. You're in for violent riots no matter what happens. Each side is ready with their pitchforks and their guns if their guy doesn't win. Get ready for war.

Fuck both sides, I'm on my own side. 8)

If everybody kills each other it will just make it easier for the things I want to do. I would only fight for a just cause that I could believe in, but currently there is no such just cause worth believing in that exists, so fuck everybody.

If there is a national conflict I'm going freelance and independent for myself only.

My rules will simply be:

Does it benefit me? What do I get out of this? How will this achieve my own ends? Is it a threat to me? If so, it must be destroyed.

Basically everything will revolve around my own desires or wishes and I will care about nothing [nobody]else.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:07 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:incoming trump victory

Nah, he has caved, in the end Trump supporters will be the most disappointed for his own lack of action.

Unless he somehow pulls out some sort of last minute miracle on January 6th it is over for Trump and his supporters.

Please note, I say all of that hating Joe Biden even more. [While I hate republicans, I hate democrats even more.]
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:16 am

fuse wrote:
gib wrote:
fuse wrote:You have to wonder why, with all the money and resources at his disposal, even when brought before his own appointed judges, the President of the United States and his vast array of lawyers and affidavits couldn't prove "election fraud" or "massive voter fraud" where it actually counts, in a court of law.

Because the supreme court wouldn't hear the case. It's pretty easy to claim there is no evidence when you don't allow the evidence in.

Now, why wouldn't the supreme court hear the case? Your guess is as good as mine, but some sources are saying the supreme court is beholden to the CCP.

I'm talking about all 60+ cases that were brought across multiple states, including the Supreme Court cases (there were multiple). The Trump campaign and GOP efforts to overturn the election have been resoundingly defeated by respected judges of various states and political leanings. Do you believe U.S. courts in general are compromised by China?

gib wrote:
fuse wrote:Maybe Trump and his team are just throwing shit to see what sticks, getting free money to "take back the election," and consolidating support and influence all at the same time regardless of the result.

Maybe. Trump is known for being a shit thrower. But look, I'll be the first to admit I don't know the truth. I'm surrounded by lies and so are you. You don't know the truth anymore than I do. But I'm far more persuaded by right leaning sources than left leaning, and I'm finding it exceedingly harder to stay neutral or agnostic the deeper into this I get. Corruption in politics is a real thing, and knowing the philosophies and mentality of the left, I'm placing my bets on them.

That's fair enough. Hence my focus on the courts and not what ilp thinks about the affidavits. Anyone who seriously believes in claims of election fraud or mass voter fraud being made by Trump/GOP, must believe there is something drastically wrong with the U.S. justice system that the courts have overwhelmingly sided against the Trump campaign. If you actually look at most of the cases, you'll see that the Trump campaign almost never brought any cases about mass fraud/election fraud. They were saying one thing on social media, to their base, and very different claims in court. That's also very interesting.

There's a shit ton wrong with the U.S. Department Of Justice, its corruption is well known. For instance in 2009 Goldman Sachs was accused of all kinds of financial fraud but since many Goldman Sachs ex-employees just so happened to work for the U.S. Department Of Justice they were never charged with anything. It still amazes me after twenty years how anybody in this fucking country has any faith, trust, or confidence in this government. Truly is amazing and remarkable after everything that has transpired over the years.

It truly is an enigmatic form of idiocy that I guess only mental idiots can comprehend.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:34 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:contested election, look it up

mike pence cant do shit

Mike Pence won't, it is rumored that he turned against Trump today, as usual career politicians will turn on each other even belonging to the same political party if it means protecting their future access to the financial trough.

They're all paid actors and money whores when it concerns their own interests or assets. The only thing that is going to change this nation is hanging all the politicians from both political parties on lamp posts, everything else is bullshit or useless noise.

Until people are ready to do that nothing will change, they only understand violence, fear, and intimidation, I long for the day this nation isn't populated by a bunch of pacifist or cow towing spineless pussies.

"Voting will change things, you'll see!" :lol: 8)

Get back to me when the public discourse moves towards burning people's houses down or subjects revolving around coordinated political assassinations and then I'll believe you. 8)
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:46 am

WendyDarling wrote:What if Pence says Trump won the electorate, that’s the wild time Trump is referring to in Washington DC on Jan. 6th? Trump invited his supporters there on that day, the day Pence decides who the president is.

Trump inviting his supporters there is an interesting move, makes me think a wild card is in the ranks, if so, it will definitely collapse the nation into civil war. Win, win either way, this nation has become a twenty year old living hell to me, I just want to break free of it altogether. I'm at the end of my patience or tolerance for it any longer, day in and day out non-stop.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby gib » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:18 pm

fuse wrote:For what it's worth, I'll post a link. This was the count two weeks ago, I think it's around 60 cases now. Brief summary of each case included.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... s-n1248289

Aren't all these states Democratic? Isn't that the reason the election outcomes are in question? I don't know how your judicial system works, but in a Democratic states, is the judicial branch generally Democratic?

In fact, the idea that there's more differences between groups than there is between individuals is actually the fundamental racist idea.
- Jordan Peterson

Here's a good rule of thumb for politics--attribute everything to stupidity unless you can prove malice.
- Ben Shapiro

right outta high school i tried to get a job as a proctologist but i couldn't find an opening.
- promethean75

Ahh... gib, zombie universes are so last year! I’m doing hyper dimensional mirror realities now.
- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby gib » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:55 am

I'm also wondering: is this the way it has always been, just that this time light has been shed on the corruption in the election process? Trump has been known to be hell bent on exposing the left wing media as fake news, the first president I've heard of to be putting this much effort into such an endeavor. Maybe this is part of that effort. Maybe if Trump were a Democrat, we'd be calling Fox News "fake news" and we'd be seeing election corruption in Republican states. In other words, maybe there's corruption in every state--always has been--but Trump is exposing the corruption in key Democratic states.

- Jordan Peterson

- Ben Shapiro

- promethean75

- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby obsrvr524 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:59 am

The rage isn't about Mr Trump. It is about such extreme corruption being exposed by Mr Trump.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby gib » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:46 am

obsrvr524 wrote:The rage isn't about Mr Trump. It is about such extreme corruption being exposed by Mr Trump.

I get that, but I'm wondering:

1) has it always been thus?

2) is it thus on both sides?

- Jordan Peterson

- Ben Shapiro

- promethean75

- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics