Is this Racist?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Is this Racist?

Postby Destiny » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:19 am

obsrvr524 wrote:I thought "niger" was just American for "Nigerian" (where they aren't offended by the word).

It wouldn't matter what they were called or why. Whatever they were called would be used in politics as "identity politics" and "hate speech" and "self-righteous anger" to oppress whites. They did the same with women, "Hispanics", Arabs ("people of color") and everyone except whites.

It has been merely a political strategy to disrupt and destroy the nation for sake of the globalists (Chinese).

Identity politics is the very definition of divisiveness. Hate speech control is merely thought police.

I think Nigeria means Blackia. Because niger means black for Latins. Its nice to be called after a language by the way.
what if you hate you
Destiny

Re: Is this Racist?

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:14 am

Destiny wrote:
obsrvr524 wrote:I thought "niger" was just American for "Nigerian" (where they aren't offended by the word).

It wouldn't matter what they were called or why. Whatever they were called would be used in politics as "identity politics" and "hate speech" and "self-righteous anger" to oppress whites. They did the same with women, "Hispanics", Arabs ("people of color") and everyone except whites.

It has been merely a political strategy to disrupt and destroy the nation for sake of the globalists (Chinese).

Identity politics is the very definition of divisiveness. Hate speech control is merely thought police.

I think Nigeria means Blackia. Because niger means black for Latins. Its nice to be called after a language by the way.

I think you are right. "Nigeria" was probably named from the Latin word for "region of blacks". "Negro" Spanish for black.

With all of the effort to replace English you would think they would have insisted on something other than the English word for black. Mandarin/Pinyin for black maybe - "hēi sè" (since China controls Nigeria and half of the US now anyway)?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics