Is this Racist?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Is this Racist?

Postby Destiny » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:52 pm

My boyfriend says it isn't but by dad says it is very.

Luc D'Amarq wrote:Imagine un-ironically believing that one of the chief purposes of the existence of government is to help human beings discover their own nature and to, in lieu of their individuality, formulate some idea of happiness by which to organize their lives. Of course, as I have extensively noted, the Leftist idea is that individuality is a lie- merely an echo of the false-consciousness repressing the species-essence, so it makes sense that those who hold to such ideas, would also hold to the former. And how do I respect a person who doesn't respect themselves enough to advance an actual world-view extrapolated from the brilliant core of their own atomos,- of their own unique, individual philosophy, as opposed to some State-issued, State-certified, purely ideological tabulation of mankind's "legitimate" needs and desires,- that is, those needs and desires that do not contravene or complicate the needs and desires of the State? White, black, Chinese, Spanish, German, Native American, fucking Serbian, I don't know: I don't give a shit really, it's just that I can't find, in any language's vocabulary, a word to describe such a person better than the word N :D I :o G 8) G O:) E :lol: R. I always used the word as a joke, because I don't care about being called racist, but people will call me racist anyway due to my political positions,- even if I never use the word,- so what the fuck does it matter? Might as well embrace it. So now I just replace the word "state-slave" with "nigger", and use it that way. It communicates both the idea of being slave-minded as well as the idea of being contemptible and low on the social ladder. Not all Black people are niggers of course. Just the democrats. Most blacks are democrats though, which makes them state-slaves, so I guess they're niggers. But there's plenty of white niggers too. In fact, most white people are, in fact,- niggers. Because even the whites who aren't nigger democrats, are republicans, and republicans are as much a state-slave bunch of shitfucks as the democrats, and therefor niggers. Basically what I am saying is, most human beings are niggers, and nigs gonna nog; nigs gonna nig. Plus most Mexicans are niggers too. French niggers, Mexican niggers, white niggers, black niggers, Chinese niggers, it's all the same, because mankind has achieved peak niggerdom.
what if you hate you
Destiny

Re: Is this Racist?

Postby MagsJ » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:19 am

_
I think it’s inappropriate, but you keep on doing you, bae ; )
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:43 am

Lol, he'll say n- but he won't say Indian.

Anybody born in america is native American. What a dumb name for indians.

Nigger is just dumb gringos trying to repeat the Spanish or Portuguese word negro, which just means black person.

It speaks badly about the gringos who adopted it, not black people. It should be a joke about history, not a swear word.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:03 am

Like those dudes in the indian with a drum harassing high school kids incident yelling n-- at one of the kids.

Should be like "dude you sound so silly right now."
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:08 am

The only reason I don't go on about it more is that rappers managed to turn it into a really cool word, and I kinda don't want it to disappear now.

Black people in the US tend to have very similar mindsets to South Americans in general about a lot of things. Calling your friends the most obscene insult you can imagine as a nickname is something we also do.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:09 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Lol, he'll say n- but he won't say Indian.

Nigger is just dumb gringos trying to repeat the Spanish or Portuguese word negro, which just means black person.

It speaks badly about the gringos who adopted it, not black people. It should be a joke about history, not a swear word.

Actually, nigger is the Ancient Greek word for black.

Africa is the Ancient Greek word for “land of the sun”

No racism back then for calling people “niggers from Africa.”
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:10 am

Ecmandu wrote:

People buying forced labour from Africa didn't know ancient Greek lol you rartard.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:12 am

The people selling that labour, though, the Spanish and the Portuguese, did brand the workers simply as "negros," or black people.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:12 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:

People buying forced labour from Africa didn't know ancient Greek lol you rartard.

Umm... black people lived in Ancient Greece ... “rartard”
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:13 am

Ecmandu wrote:

It's a good thing you are against having sex. A Darwin award is in the mail.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:15 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Actually, nigger is the Ancient Greek word for black.

Umm... black people lived in Ancient Greece ... “rartard”

You are intensely stupid. There were no Greeks in the forced labour trade of 1500-1800's.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:18 am

They weren’t slaves “rartard”. They were citizens in like 2000 bc
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:22 am

What?!?!

There are so many layers of stupid there, I am convinced it is on purpose.

I'll just say that there were no black citizens of Greece in 2000 bc.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:23 am

This is like one of those nazi things where your strategy is to be meaningfully absurd so as to send the subliminal message that actually you have no interest in what the truth is. You just want to say n--.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:24 am

But the truth is that forced labour traders of America had, on the whole, no knowledge of ancient Greek, and the word comes from Spanish and Portuguese traders calling the prisoners "negros," which means black people.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:59 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:But the truth is that forced labour traders of America had, on the whole, no knowledge of ancient Greek, and the word comes from Spanish and Portuguese traders calling the prisoners "negros," which means black people.

The Ancient Greek word is actually “niger” (close enough. Just do a basic etymology search

The pharoahs in Egypt were black by the way. I’m quite sure the Greeks knew about Egypt
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:19 am

Nigger is a slur derivative of 'Negro', used in the "Racist South" during the height of American Slavery, referring to especially dumb or malicious blacks and slave behavior.

It has since been used to degrade/humiliate black-Americans to reference the larger African American population to their lowest standard. Whites and Blacks both refer to the lower/slavish members as Niggers.

It is the most "Racist" that humanity can get, supposedly, especially in according with Modern-Post-Modern definitions of Racism. The lower tier of Racism, is that black and white are fundamentally, genetically different, and therefore have vastly different capabilities with accord to Natural difference / Race.

The Telling fact, is that there is no "white" equivalent to "Nigger" used as a racial insult/degradation/condemnation, as this is the focal point of "Racist" attitudes. The lack of such a word, is now used against "white people" as a weapon against "whiteness".
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:27 am

Well you got white trash, which I find has at least as much venom.

Anyway, again, no, negro was the market name for a prisoner from Africa condemned to forced labour. It wasn't used to denote particularly malicious or anything people, it was just what Spanish and Portuguese traders sold the prisoners as, so that's what the people that bought them called them.

In Spanish and Portoguese, it sounds like neh-groh, which is fastidious to pronounce for gringos. N-- was much easier to pronounce, is a natural sound in English. And the -err ending denotes a unit of something in English. Thing-a-majigger.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:28 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Nigger is a slur derivative of 'Negro', used in the "Racist South" during the height of American Slavery, referring to especially dumb or malicious blacks and slave behavior.

It has since been used to degrade/humiliate black-Americans to reference the larger African American population to their lowest standard. Whites and Blacks both refer to the lower/slavish members as Niggers.

It is the most "Racist" that humanity can get, supposedly, especially in according with Modern-Post-Modern definitions of Racism. The lower tier of Racism, is that black and white are fundamentally, genetically different, and therefore have vastly different capabilities with accord to Natural difference / Race.

The Telling fact, is that there is no "white" equivalent to "Nigger" used as a racial insult/degradation/condemnation, as this is the focal point of "Racist" attitudes. The lack of such a word, is now used against "white people" as a weapon against "whiteness".

Dude, what you’re saying is not factually or historically true.

1.) Blacks were called niggers because the Ancient Greek word for black was niger, that’s the root of later words like negro.

2.) because blacks are more oppressed than whites racially, the word “cracker” will just make a white person shrug their shoulders, just like redneck or honky...

It has nothing to do with racial origins; it has to do with current context
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:34 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Well you got white trash, which I find has at least as much venom.

Anyway, again, no, negro was the market name for a prisoner from Africa condemned to forced labour. It wasn't used to denote particularly malicious or anything people, it was just what Spanish and Portuguese traders sold the prisoners as, so that's what the people that bought them called them.

In Spanish and Portoguese, it sounds like neh-groh, which is fastidious to pronounce for gringos. N-- was much easier to pronounce, is a natural sound in English. And the -err ending denotes a unit of something in English. Thing-a-majigger.

nehgro, negger, ...
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:35 am

Iss just a dumb gringo word.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:42 am

Ecmandu wrote:Dude, what you’re saying is not factually or historically true.

1.) Blacks were called niggers because the Ancient Greek word for black was niger, that’s the root of later words like negro.

2.) because blacks are more oppressed than whites racially, the word “cracker” will just make a white person shrug their shoulders, just like redneck or honky...

It has nothing to do with racial origins; it has to do with current context

It is both factual and historical, you fucking dunce.

You're retarded.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:43 am

I was wrong. Ecmandu is a good example of a White Nigger. First one in history.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:42 am

I thought "niger" was just American for "Nigerian" (where they aren't offended by the word).

It wouldn't matter what they were called or why. Whatever they were called would be used in politics as "identity politics" and "hate speech" and "self-righteous anger" to oppress whites. They did the same with women, "Hispanics", Arabs ("people of color") and everyone except whites.

It has been merely a political strategy to disrupt and destroy the nation for sake of the globalists (Chinese).

Identity politics is the very definition of divisiveness. Hate speech control is merely thought police.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Destiny » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:56 am

MagsJ wrote:_
I think it’s inappropriate, but you keep on doing you, bae ; )

Thanks, you!

I think it just means black but black is not a person. Its not nice. But the man who wrote the article is aware of that and he tries to use it as a bad word for people with different colors also.

I have been called by my skin colour many times the last years and I found it threatening. That goes for the sex you are too. If i look at my brother, white male privilege is a painful word for weak white men, because it makes them realize they had all this opportunity and they are still losers. Sorry Eddie. But come on.
what if you hate you
Destiny

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics