Yo Capable, was I right or was I right?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Yo Capable, was I right or was I right?

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:19 pm

More relevantly even, I am going to be right about the rest too.

Lucky for me I worked towards this point and have done my due diligence so the next phase can be addressed successfully. Sadly the philosopher colleagues have discarded all my advices and are now dangling in the winds of treason.
I hope you have been as wise as I have.

Difference between us was always the amount of humor each of us could see in the perversities - me, carrying Nietzsche in my heart, I find it easier to accept certain things as they fall into place, as sick as they are - not any fake boiden boiden presidency of course, that will never work except to undermine the remaining order so that my Plutonic work may proceed, but the lobotomymuzzle thing. Seeing a portion of the population wear these things voluntarily, even in their cars, is witnessing the creation of a new chandala caste. Out of people who truly deserve nothing more.
One already has to be braindamaged in order to wear such a muzzle voluntarily and indeed the breathing in of ones own waste adds to that braindamage. A fine example of how vo works in the ignoble substances.
In ancient India, the untouchable caste was created in much the same way - those considered too wretched to participate in true society were forced to drink their own urine. Same principle.

Since 2011 Ive been predicting this moment, and its outcome a few years down the line. Now that my predictions have come true so uncannily, it is time for the Philosophers to step up. I have already been doing tasks with tremendous success in my own continent, for which I have been rewarded plenty. As sick as it is, this epicenter of the fracture of our society is the threshing ground on which the new power is invoked.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
Value Ontology - Philosophy 77 - sumofalltemples - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Re: Yo Capable, was I right or was I right?

Postby Dan~ » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:41 pm

What are you trying to say here ?
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Postby Meno_ » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:54 pm

If i may , rudely ......( I may be wrong)?.
That the metaphor of social ills was predicted qua.Suzan Sontag et al; and now the potential become an actual crisis, deeper layers of aggrivation have surfaced , infecting the whole gamot-social, psychological & political , resulting in a very real possibility for open conflict, on many levels of constitution.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:07 am

Dan~ wrote:What are you trying to say here ?

That is what I was going to ask. A little background would be nice.

What does "Yo Capable" mean? Were you right about what? Who are you talking about and to?
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker

the well spoken one

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:07 am

Capable is more or less a God.

I am not embarrassed about my simplifying tendencies there at the end, I am just there to feed the lion.

What this is about, the worship of the book here as well as the themes touched on in the OP, in a very broad sense, is the order of rank.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
Value Ontology - Philosophy 77 - sumofalltemples - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:46 am

im ok if the magas end up having to drink their own piss
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:12 am

Sounds like dog caught some bad rabbit mate.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker

Return to Society, Government, and Economics