Page 32 of 36

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:09 am
by Pedro I Rengel
"Two days later, police reported finding a black 17-year-old boy hanged outside of Ehrhardt Elementary School in nearby neighborhood of Spring"

Honestly, and again heart to God this is not meant to be a prick, this sounds like exactly how a teenager would do it if they committed suicide. I was a teenager. I had rough times. This would have been in line with some particularly spiteful suicide fantasy. No? Am I the girly one now? Maybe. But this honestly sounds easy for me to believe it was a suicide.

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:13 am
by Pedro I Rengel
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/06/21 ... 584177.jpg
"Which police dismissed as a pinata string."

I don't know if you have ever seen a pinata string, but I will bet you money that is what it was. That is what thy look like.

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:15 am
by Pedro I Rengel
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/06/21 ... 073389.jpg

Remember when a bunch of racist hatemail suddenly started getting sent to black university students, and it turned out to be black university students sending them? Or that Jussie Smollett guy?

I don't think that kind of antics explains these hangings though. But, honestly, they do sound like suicides. Believe it or not hanging is a pretty popular method for it. This... You don't think you maybe are jumping very quickly to a conclusion just because the headline suggests it?

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:19 am
by Pedro I Rengel
Hey man. Just ask yourself if there is any group that profits from creating a sense of horrible racist shit happening even if it weren't, and then I dare you to Occam's razor all the alleged cases one by one, just in case. Just in case you're wrong.





Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:21 am
by Pedro I Rengel
I think the fucking guy with the drum is iambiguous.

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:25 am
by Pedro I Rengel
Well this was fucking depressing.

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:25 am
by Pedro I Rengel
See you all tomorrow.

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:33 pm
by iambiguous
Pedro I Rengel wrote:I think the fucking guy with the drum is iambiguous.


Don't make me come back to this "yak yak yak" thread and humiliate you all the more.

Need I say more:

:banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :scared-shocked: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :scared-shocked: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :scared-shocked: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :scared-shocked: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :scared-shocked: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :scared-shocked: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :scared-shocked: :banana-dance:

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:53 am
by Mr Reasonable
Pedro I Rengel wrote:Like, lynchings, organized kkk type gangs. This is something you would know about. Shit that's the whole point of lynching is for people to see them. It just... It doesn't ring true. Do I sound insane o you?


i think most of those guys just became cops so they can do it from behind a badge

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:22 pm
by Pedro I Rengel
Cops are dicks so you have to surrender your soul to Big Brother?

'Splain that one to me.

By the way, every single one of the cops in your country, every one, is a fucking angel. Not even compared to Venezuela. Compared to literally anywhere else. Angels. Like sent by an all loving compassionate God.

Does it take a dick to even want to be a cop? Yes man, yes, fuck it, you got me.

But on the whole, just people like you and me.

Maybe invite some cops to some beers too. Start flushing out the demons with beer.

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:23 pm
by Pedro I Rengel
Pedro I Rengel wrote:Maybe invite some cops to some beers too. Start flushing out the demons with beer.


Maybe this is getting too extreme.

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:33 pm
by phoneutria
hey didnt obama try that?

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:40 pm
by Pedro I Rengel
I don't know, I was too busy dispairing over his vast enlargement of the surveillance state, leveling of the middle east, drowinging of the economy, drone bombing anybody he didn't like, using the irs to spy on his enemies, and generally being the fun-hole for every tyrannical piece of shit leader or organization that had the capacity to fake a hurt face.

Maybe if I hadn't been focusing on his on-going merger necotiations for the CCP to acquire the USA. I woulda noticed if he tried that.

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:53 pm
by phoneutria
hey at least he didn't literally split mothers from their children
and throw them into steel wire detention cells
inside his own fucking country
man, those kevlar blankets
was that a joke?
were they tryna make them look like leftover burritos?
heh i might even laugh under other circumstances
people have been trying to hurt me with the ethnic card since ever
shit bounces off me like stale tortillas
but prying little children
from the loving arms
of their mothers
like
shit man
that's cold

but hey let's not make this into a who's the worst politician debate
fuck all of them

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:54 pm
by Pedro I Rengel
phoneutria wrote:hey at least he didn't literally split mothers from their children


Yes he did.

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:55 pm
by phoneutria
fucking great

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:55 pm
by Pedro I Rengel
phoneutria wrote:and throw them into steel wire detention cells


Yes he did.

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:55 pm
by Pedro I Rengel
phoneutria wrote:inside his own fucking country


Where else?

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:58 pm
by Pedro I Rengel
Obama started that policy you crazy girl.

And it's a good one. Because just because you see some chick holding a baby or a kid doesn't mean she is his mother, or if she is that he isn't the victim of heavy abuse. The only thing the authorities know at the moment of crossing is that someone breaking the law and illegally infiltrating into your country is holding a helpless child. They were eventually returned.

When some friends of mine actually illegally crossed from the US to Canada, the Canadian authorities did the same thing (the facilities weren't steel mesh because the volume is much lower.) Once parenthood was established the family was reunited. They weren't offended, they considered it very judicious of the authorities to do this.


But no, go ahead, keep thinking with your emotions. That will turn out great for us all.

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:00 pm
by Pedro I Rengel
Lol the pictures the media ran over and over of the poor kid in the terrible cage was taken during the Obama presidency.

You couldn't make this shit up.

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:01 pm
by phoneutria
lol yeah
like
when they wanna cross the border
they just grab one of them spare children they have laying in the backyard

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:03 pm
by Pedro I Rengel
Hey asshole, a lot of those kids do get kidnapped. A lot of those adults are actually not the parents.

Somebody willing to illegaly enter your country is somehow incapable of doing something like this?

Do you have a clue of the incidence of rape in these coyote operations?

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:04 pm
by Pedro I Rengel
Anyway, I wanna hear you say that Obama and Canada are pieces of shit, or else you are the victim of propaganda.

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:04 pm
by phoneutria
obama and canada are pieces of shit
next

Re: 2nd Amendment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:07 pm
by Pedro I Rengel
No you are, because a lot of these kids are kidnapped, and adults pay to have a children accompany them, because then cops look less closely at you before they let you go.

Ffs.

They are separated while the parents are checked out, then they are reunited.

By thinking with your dumb emotions, you are opening the door to untold amounts of fucked up abuse on children.

You didn't even think to hate these people before CNN told you to.