2nd Amendment

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: 2nd Amendment

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:41 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:I actually have a friend who did the opposite.

It was awsome until s/he started taking the testosterone, and then lost everything that made her unique. What made her cool, him, I don't even know, was that he is like a guy that can read girls' minds.

I don't think it's right, though, that he wanted to get his birth certificate changed. that's just fraud.

i got completely shit faced one time at the worst dive bar in the city where the whole thing is all these hipster trash - gutter types go there to show how gutter trash they are and theyre all so cool with the dark humor and all that shit those weird types.

so these fucking morons had their tv connected to open wifi and i logged on and hijacked the tv and turned off some movie that was playing and put on videos of kittens and puppies and shit then the bartender realized it and switched it back but didn't know that it was me doing it.

so i got drunker and then i went and put it on videos of people beating each other up and he realized it after a few minues and switched it back but i was wasted so i kept switching it back and he started looking around trying to figure out who was doing it he was so mad and i was sitting like 2 feet in front of him at the bar and doing everything i could not to bust out laughing

so then i switched it to videos of police brutality, same thing he switches it back getting pissed mind you this happened over like 2 hours.

the last straw...i found a video of a m2f trans surgery, up close real shit and cast that shit to the tv in this crowded bar like the only tv in there huge over the bar and when i did he freaked the fuck out and i started laughing so hard that he realized it was me and he lost his shit

but hes like a 26 year old hipster with a doofus haircut who was probably wearing panties under his skinny jeans and i'm like a grown ass man whos about 5 10 and maybe 220 lbs i could legit kill him with my bare hands so even though he was mad he didnt know what to do and he started screaming at me to get out. he was like ITS YOU! ITS YOU! YOURE THE ONE PUTTING DICKS ON THE TV!!! GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF MY FUCKING BAR RIGHT NOW ASSHOLE! GET OUT!!!! i mean his voice was cracking it was a moment he will never forget for the rest of his life he was so mad

the bar is in a basement so i went upstair and just lit a cigarette and was hanging out talking to the doorman and minding my own business then the manager after a few came up and was like I TOLD YOU TO GET TEH FUCK OUT OF HERE!! and so i used my grown up voice and while he was yelling i was like sir...SIR....SIR!!! and he froze and then i looked at him and said, "look man different people have different senses of humor and not everyone is going to think the same things are funny" and he lost his shit again and i started calling him transphobic and saying that there was nothing wrong with the video andmy friends had to drag me out of there the shit was fucking hilarious.

i'm the only guy who ever got kicked out of the gutter bar that doesn't kick anyone out and ive never been kicked out of any other bar in my life.

lesson? dont drink on any empty stomach around easily offended hipster snowflakes

Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:41 am

You're on the wrong side bro but you have to stop going on about that hateful shit it's super girly.
Last edited by Pedro I Rengel on Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:42 am

lol it was exactly like that dude but gayer
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:43 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:You're on the wrong side bro but you have to stop going on about that hateful shit it's super girly.

i dont go around everyday describing things as hateful i was talking about the KKK

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:43 am

Hahahahahahahahaha
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:48 am

Just get over it, people have all sorts of weird kinks.

Do the kkk still do lynchings? I doubt it. Prolly get their asses beat.

Honestly, you should do for yourself go find some kkk guys and have a beer with them. Just so you can tear down this boogey man and live your life without this specter above you all the time.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:49 am

They fucking probably listen to rap.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:49 am

And get you on team freedom ffs.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:51 am

there was a string of hangings last year all over but in each one the local cops just said that all these black dudes were committing suicide hanging themselves in public places which you know that seems kinda odd

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:53 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:there was a string of hangings last year all over but in each one the local cops just said that all these black dudes were committing suicide hanging themselves in public places which you know that seems kinda odd

Can you link me? Honestly interested.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:53 am

You should know though that I am a little desensitized to senseless sadistic killing.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:54 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:there was a string of hangings last year all over but in each one the local cops just said that all these black dudes were committing suicide hanging themselves in public places which you know that seems kinda odd

just google recent hangings US and pick your source

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:55 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:

just google recent hangings US and pick your source

So touchy all the time goddamn.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:56 am

Update: Malcolm Harsch’s family said through a spokesman that after reviewing video footage provided by the police, they are now convinced that he died by suicide. Robert Fuller’s death was also officially ruled a suicide on July 9.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:57 am

New York? California?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:58 am

You're gonna hate me homes, but I buy the suicide stories. Straight up.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:58 am

Has shit like this happened before that you remember? Like in the last 20 years or whatever?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:59 am

its crazy that it didnt get a lot of national press

i think there were at least 5 or 6 of them total in a pretty short period of time maybe they killed themselves i dunno still some far out shit

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:00 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Has shit like this happened before that you remember? Like in the last 20 years or whatever?

shit happens in little towns all over the place that doesn't make it past the initial investigation i'm sure some guys have hung themselves or each other somewhere in the last 20 years

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:01 am

Tbh with you though, I used to buy weird stories like this no questions asked. With time though I have found that if you look into them, they every time have fallen appart, at least in my case the times I have looked.

It was 4 kids. One was in a Manhattan park, which if I was a depressed teenager I might consider doing, but I find far fetched that like a kkk type gang took him all the way there and hung him. See what I mean? I am just not convinced. That's why I'm asking, does this bring up any other incidents that you remember? Then maybe there is a possibility that like people are lynching.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:03 am

remember that kid who got got found in a high school gym rolled up in a gym mat suffocated and everyone wanted it to be a murder?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:03 am

Not really.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:04 am

100+ people get murdered every weekend in Caracas.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:04 am

But seriously I'm looking into this, reading different things. Doesn't sound like what you made it sound like at first tbh. And I am not trying to be a prick. I am not.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:06 am

Like, lynchings, organized kkk type gangs. This is something you would know about. Shit that's the whole point of lynching is for people to see them. It just... It doesn't ring true. Do I sound insane o you?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics