2nd Amendment

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: 2nd Amendment

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:07 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:like imagine you grew up in Massachusetts and were super liberal for real and you tried and tried and could never understand racism like you couldnt wrap your head around it like how could someone just judge others on skin color etc etc

then you moved to south side of chicago for a year and tried to open a business

you really have to see it down here man its an entirely unique perspective. there are a lot of red states etc but only 1 alabama

I realize the level of actual fascist racism in the US, where after centuries of cohabitating you still have perfectly delineated genotypical pools, is something that would shock pretty much anywhere else.

But even still, I'm not afraid of racists. Real racists are the Massechussets types with their "colored people" shit and their codified segragation by the name of welfare or whatever. Rednecks get more racism coming their way than almost any other group anyway. Like I told you, I been asked if I have sex with my family. You call your own statesmen country bumpkins, fuck you.

And even still. The dynamics of racism are not what you think. Rap is liberation. Business is liberation. Let them hate me all they want,s'long as I can get rich. That's republican. Democrat is no you don't get to participate in shit, shutfu and put out your hand. They don't want any black person to actually get power.

But what good is saying any of this to a gold shitter like you? If you think Alabama is redneck, Venezuela would explode your cerebellum.

I couldn't invite you to Venezuela because you would not know how to behave yourself and you would get shot, and I wouldn't be able to take responsibility for that.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:10 am

i have personally walked up on the KKK 3 times in my life. once when like hundreds of them took over a park in my neighborhood when i was a kid, in a city which at the time was 75 percent black. they were terrorizing the fuck out of everyone. again when i was 13 walking in the woods trying to smoke some weed on my friends bday we came up on some in thier outfits, out there wasted in a clearing just getting drunk and burning a cross in the woods scared me shitless and we snuck away before they saw us then in maybe 1999 i was coming down the freeway and saw all these helicopters and shit and a big crowd downtown bham and so pulled down there to see what was up and the city had built a fence around city hall so these old KKK dudes could stand up there and have a rally on the steps of city hall and all the black people were in the street praying and banging drums and shit so i mean bro they are bumpkins and they are racist as fuck and they are alive and well and voting down here forgive me for calling them what they are if im an elitist by for condemning the KKK in my backyard then so be it. youre from venezuela in alabama they would treat you like they treat the black people real talk
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:10 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:like imagine you grew up in Massachusetts and were super liberal for real and you tried and tried and could never understand racism like you couldnt wrap your head around it like how could someone just judge others on skin color etc etc

then you moved to south side of chicago for a year and tried to open a business

you really have to see it down here man its an entirely unique perspective. there are a lot of red states etc but only 1 alabama

I realize the level of actual fascist racism in the US, where after centuries of cohabitating you still have perfectly delineated genotypical pools, is something that would shock pretty much anywhere else.

But even still, I'm not afraid of racists. Real racists are the Massechussets types with their "colored people" shit and their codified segragation by the name of welfare or whatever. Rednecks get more racism coming their way than almost any other group anyway. Like I told you, I been asked if I have sex with my family. You call your own statesmen country bumpkins, fuck you.

And even still. The dynamics of racism are not what you think. Rap is liberation. Business is liberation. Let them hate me all they want,s'long as I can get rich. That's republican. Democrat is no you don't get to participate in shit, shutfu and put out your hand. They don't want any black person to actually get power.

But what good is saying any of this to a gold shitter like you? If you think Alabama is redneck, Venezuela would explode your cerebellum.

I couldn't invite you to Venezuela because you would not know how to behave yourself and you would get shot, and I wouldn't be able to take responsibility for that.

in real life everywhere i go everyone loves me and its always a good time i can survive anywhere and make friends

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:12 am

i have a few friends in bogota and a girl i know just bought some land in costa rica and another friend of mine got a condo in tulum we could road trip S america bruh

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:12 am

i want to go to that national park in el salvador with all those volcanos and stay on the coast in la libertad

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:14 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:i have personally walked up on the KKK 3 times in my life. once when like hundreds of them took over a park in my neighborhood when i was a kid, in a city which at the time was 75 percent black. they were terrorizing the fuck out of everyone. again when i was 13 walking in the woods trying to smoke some weed on my friends bday we came up on some in thier outfits, out there wasted in a clearing just getting drunk and burning a cross in the woods scared me shitless and we snuck away before they saw us then in maybe 1999 i was coming down the freeway and saw all these helicopters and shit and a big crowd downtown bham and so pulled down there to see what was up and the city had built a fence around city hall so these old KKK dudes could stand up there and have a rally on the steps of city hall and all the black people were in the street praying and banging drums and shit so i mean bro they are bumpkins and they are racist as fuck and they are alive and well and voting down here forgive me for calling them what they are if im an elitist by for condemning the KKK in my backyard then so be it. youre from venezuela in alabama they would treat you like they treat the black people real talk

I will actually go down there with you, and bet you $500 I can get one of those kkk motherfuckers to buy me a beer. I won't drink it because i don't drink anymore, but I will get him to buy it.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:15 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:i have a few friends in bogota and a girl i know just bought some land in costa rica and another friend of mine got a condo in tulum we could road trip S america bruh

Central America is like Colorado. it's not real redneck. Specially Costa Rica. Awesome beautiful places though. Good people.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:15 am

Everybody in Colombia and Venezuela is deeply racist, you would hate it.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:16 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:i have personally walked up on the KKK 3 times in my life. once when like hundreds of them took over a park in my neighborhood when i was a kid, in a city which at the time was 75 percent black. they were terrorizing the fuck out of everyone. again when i was 13 walking in the woods trying to smoke some weed on my friends bday we came up on some in thier outfits, out there wasted in a clearing just getting drunk and burning a cross in the woods scared me shitless and we snuck away before they saw us then in maybe 1999 i was coming down the freeway and saw all these helicopters and shit and a big crowd downtown bham and so pulled down there to see what was up and the city had built a fence around city hall so these old KKK dudes could stand up there and have a rally on the steps of city hall and all the black people were in the street praying and banging drums and shit so i mean bro they are bumpkins and they are racist as fuck and they are alive and well and voting down here forgive me for calling them what they are if im an elitist by for condemning the KKK in my backyard then so be it. youre from venezuela in alabama they would treat you like they treat the black people real talk

I will actually go down there with you, and bet you $500 I can get one of those kkk motherfuckers to buy me a beer. I won't drink it because i don't drink anymore, but I will get him to buy it.

im certain that i could get them to buy me a beer hell i could probably bang one of their women but i just cant be on board with some hateful shit if that makes me a commie so be it

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:17 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:

im certain that i could get them to buy me a beer hell i could probably bang one of their women but i just cant be on board with some hateful shit if that makes me a commie so be it

Saying "hateful shit" makes you sound like a girl.

But if i do it its special cause you said they would be horrible and racist to me.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:18 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Everybody in Colombia and Venezuela is deeply racist, you would hate it.

i went to bogota but didnt stay long or get out much if they were racist i couldnt tell i know know enough spanish to get a beer or some drugs or a hooker or find a bathroom like that sort of thing

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:18 am

i wonder if i could get a racist black guy to buy me a beer. i need to find one and try that out

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:19 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:Everybody in Colombia and Venezuela is deeply racist, you would hate it.

i went to bogota but didnt stay long or get out much if they were racist i couldnt tell i know know enough spanish to get a beer or some drugs or a hooker or find a bathroom like that sort of thing

That's the point. This whole thing is a boogey man.

If you get any Colombian talking, or Venezuelan, trust me the kkk shit would come out.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:19 am

by hateful shit i just mean im not trying to spend my time in life worrying about people that i dont like i mean there are lots of people out there who are burning up breaths doing just that and i think its so sad

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:19 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:i wonder if i could get a racist black guy to buy me a beer. i need to find one and try that out

I guarantee you I could. No problem.

The issue is that he would probably also be a commie, so I might not feel good about it.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:20 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:by hateful shit i just mean im not trying to spend my time in life worrying about people that i dont like i mean there are lots of people out there who are burning up breaths doing just that and i think its so sad

Totally sound like a girl.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:23 am

in real life my voice sounds like that guy from the allstate commercial if i was welcome in any chuch i could sing in a choir and when i hit my low notes youd feel it in your balls when the pew began to vibrate

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:23 am

"omg that's so hateful."
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:24 am

i could grow a beard and identify as a girl and sing like barry white and if you didn't call me a girl it would be a hate crime because commies

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:26 am

I actually have a friend who did the opposite.

It was awsome until s/he started taking the testosterone, and then lost everything that made her unique. What made her cool, him, I don't even know, was that he is like a guy that can read girls' minds.

I don't think it's right, though, that he wanted to get his birth certificate changed. that's just fraud.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:27 am

If you ever say "hateful" in Venezuela though, that is it for you. Not a person you meet will be taking you seriously or not try to figure how to scam you. It's the Indian blood.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:36 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:I actually have a friend who did the opposite.

It was awsome until s/he started taking the testosterone, and then lost everything that made her unique. What made her cool, him, I don't even know, was that he is like a guy that can read girls' minds.

I don't think it's right, though, that he wanted to get his birth certificate changed. that's just fraud.

i got completely shit faced one time at the worst dive bar in the city where the whole thing is all these hipster trash - gutter types go there to show how gutter trash they are and theyre all so cool with the dark humor and all that shit those weird types.

so these fucking morons had their tv connected to open wifi and i logged on and hijacked the tv and turned off some movie that was playing and put on videos of kittens and puppies and shit then the bartender realized it and switched it back but didn't know that it was me doing it.

so i got drunker and then i went and put it on videos of people beating each other up and he realized it after a few minues and switched it back but i was wasted so i kept switching it back and he started looking around trying to figure out who was doing it he was so mad and i was sitting like 2 feet in front of him at the bar and doing everything i could not to bust out laughing

so then i switched it to videos of police brutality, same thing he switches it back getting pissed mind you this happened over like 2 hours.

the last straw...i found a video of a m2f trans surgery, up close real shit and cast that shit to the tv in this crowded bar like the only tv in there huge over the bar and when i did he freaked the fuck out and i started laughing so hard that he realized it was me and he lost his shit

but hes like a 26 year old hipster with a doofus haircut who was probably wearing panties under his skinny jeans and i'm like a grown ass man whos about 5 10 and maybe 220 lbs i could legit kill him with my bare hands so even though he was mad he didnt know what to do and he started screaming at me to get out. he was like ITS YOU! ITS YOU! YOURE THE ONE PUTTING DICKS ON THE TV!!! GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF MY FUCKING BAR RIGHT NOW ASSHOLE! GET OUT!!!! i mean his voice was cracking it was a moment he will never forget for the rest of his life he was so mad

the bar is in a basement so i went upstair and just lit a cigarette and was hanging out talking to the doorman and minding my own business then the manager after a few came up and was like I TOLD YOU TO GET TEH FUCK OUT OF HERE!! and so i used my grown up voice and while he was yelling i was like sir...SIR....SIR!!! and he froze and then i looked at him and said, "look man different people have different senses of humor and not everyone is going to think the same things are funny" and he lost his shit again and i started calling him transphobic and saying that there was nothing wrong with the video andmy friends had to drag me out of there the shit was fucking hilarious.

i'm the only guy who ever got kicked out of the gutter bar that doesn't kick anyone out and ive never been kicked out of any other bar in my life.

lesson? dont drink on any empty stomach around easily offended hipster snowflakes

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:37 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:If you ever say "hateful" in Venezuela though, that is it for you. Not a person you meet will be taking you seriously or not try to figure how to scam you. It's the Indian blood.

cool i wont say that

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:38 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:I actually have a friend who did the opposite.

I don't care if it's a disease of the brain or whatever the fuck it is. I enjoyed the shit out of hanging out with that guy. Listened to Metallica. Had a hot gf if you'll believe it, even though he never actually did the ding dong surgery thing, so it was technically lesbianism?

Lol that guy was cool.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:39 am

like if i get wasted i will walk into a wall but i can still debate until i fall unconscious its crazy man that dude was enraged

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics